On 04/08/2018 at 15:40, aravis7 said:

J'avais commencé à l'époque mais je n'ai jamais pris le temps de la terminer. De toutes façons je ne sais même pas si le mod restera en ligne à l'avenir, ça va dépendre de ce que fait komotor avec ses animations.

Merci pour la réponse , Komotor a l'air de bien s'organiser  depuis son discord pour l'avenir de ses animations , c'est aussi un bon prof , il m'as fait passer a MO.

Is this made made for female pc's only or can a male player use it. As in, it wouldn't be weird for a male player. not really looking for my player getting fucked by a machine, if it is just that female companion that it happens to its all good.

Did a quick play through yesterday.  Most of it went okay but there were a few problems so here are my notes, thoughts and suggestions; I hope they prove helpful.

Had trouble getting Julia to follow me all the way from her camp to the doorway of the ruin.  This is a navmesh issue.  I took a look at it in CK and noted that the original navmeshing by Bethesda is a bit of a mesh (they did something you really shouldn't do, shame on them).  You combined two meshes which is sometimes okay but in this case where you joined the meshes NPCs were having trouble with it.  I tested this both with Julia and regular followers.  I renavmeshed that area and I believe I've fixed the issue for you, so I'll attach my esp and you can use it if you wish.  Some of the exterior could do with a bit more cleaning in TESVEdit but its mostly okay for now.

SorlisBalarnTreasure.esp

Once I got that working, Julia followed me down and we went inside.  As soon as we entered she turns around and leaves without saying anything.  It seems this is supposed to happen?  Its a bit confusing because she doesn't say anything about waiting outside or anything while you explore the first part of the ruin alone.  Suggestion:  Either change it so she does follow the player or give her some dialog so the player knows why she is staying behind.

Once I got to the glacial part Julia reappeared and does a force greet.  This worked okay except I noticed when she does any of her force greets it does not turn the player to face her, so often we are talking but I'm not facing her and cannot see her.  I'm not a big fan of force greets as they take control away from the player which can be very bad (fatal) if there are enemies around.  Suggestion:  Have her do a force greet that briefly asks the player to "Wait up, can we talk for a minute?" and ends with a good-bye.  She then will not follow again until you talk to her.  This doesn't interrupt the player too much if there are enemies attacking, yet lets the player know they need to talk to her about something.

In the glacial area, Julia often made the comment "I hope this bridge doesn't fall." even when we weren't over a bridges.  Suggestion:  Add a trigger box over the bridges and then use that to create a condition so that she can only make that comment when actually on a bridge.

I found a few build issues, I got screen shots to make them easier to explain.  The first is where you copied two sections from other interiors but they are mis-aligned.

1463697965_enb2018_08_0907_50_59_01.thumb.jpg.1d4a6815480b7232136b6513dcf9b435.jpg

Suggestion:  Since it would probably be difficult for you to move or rebuild it, cover it up.  Use a block of some sort to just cover the floor gap and then around the walls and ceiling maybe use a dwemer arch of some sort.

This second one appears to be an a wall section poking through from another part you pasted in.

540830000_enb2018_08_0909_15_15_91.thumb.jpg.3265282cd39f9d50ba5613c86d4d5e83.jpg

There is a large pool, but if you lead an NPC into it, they don't get naked, adding a script and trigger for that would be a nice added touch.

Other than that is ran pretty smoothly and I didn't encounter any other issues.  The dialog needs a better English translation in some places just to polish it up a bit, but it is otherwise good.

If you plan to expand this any, here are a few suggestions:

The interior is a bit bare and spartan, it needs more clutter.  The player home part is very bare and could do with more lights and furniture.  Lights that can be activated so the player can adjust the lighting can be nice, as I found out with my own projects some players have ENBs that make things very dark so they need extra lighting,  Being able to turn those on or off allows the player to adjust things to their taste.

Maybe add a book Julia finds that tells a bit about Sorlis and what was happening here.

Julia goes from being nearly virginal and innocent to a little sex maniac and exhibitionist very quickly.  Consider making this process take longer with more dialog, each time Julia uses one of the machines she changes a little, becoming slowly addicted to them with dialog to reflect that.  After maybe 10 or 20 times the effects of the machines turn her into a sex maniac who is happy to run around naked and loves riding the machines and having sex.  Since this behavior with Julia is sort of part of the "reward" of this quest, that would make it more interesting and a more rewarding play experience I think.  If you wanted you could expand it further by adding another quest where Julia begins to discover what Sorlis was up to with these machines, maybe as others have suggested some areas can only be unlocked after using a machine once (or several times); maybe using the machines generates "energy" to power some sort of "tonal locking mechanism" so that you can unlock the doors to the next area (this would also mean Julia would be on her way to being addicted to the machines by the time you reach the apartments).  You could even add a "boilery" that needs to be powered up in order for all the lights and features to be available, except this boilery is powered by more of these machines, Julia could use the machines but she isn't enough by herself to power up the boilery fully, to work it needs several women using it regularly (or even placed there permanently).  The player can then bring other female followers and have them use the machines in the boilery.  As a twist / complication, the followers would be unwilling to do this at first giving the player a choice: a) force the follower into the machine which locks them in place, they become a permanent part of the machine being endlessly fucked to generate energy (this is what Sorlis was doing to slaves) but you lose them as a follower or b) Julia can modify the machine so it doesn't restrain the follower but then you need to take them to the apartments and persuade them (dialog and persuade checks) until they "get used to the machines" enough to willingly use the ones in the boilery.  Once you have enough women using the boilery machines it powers up and new features in the apartments become available (you could even make this happen gradually as women are added so that with only Julia and one follower using the boilery, only some basic features turn on, with 4 more get added and so on until you have 10 women in there... would give players something to do with all those female follower add-ons or with some of those PAHE slaves ?)

Just some ideas.

Congrats on the mod, it was an enjoyable play thru.

EDIT:  Meant to add that I really liked the centurion, it was nice to see something new and it was visually pretty impressive in a fight with its special attacks.  Its always fun when a mod surprised me with something new I haven't seen before.

Hi, So I see there is an update listed for August 3rd and it's 1.05 but I've had that version installed since April. I've even downloaded the most recent listed and verified they're the exact same size. I have Bruma and was happy to see an update listed that supposedly fixes the door to somewhere but when I go through the door, I find an empty cell except for a stone room.  I have the most recent Bruma as well. Am I missing something?

Good little mod so far. I'd like to see further expansions that are discover content quests Julia gives after the end of the current questline. Also add a quest starter through tavern rumor for a mercenary job or something since finding the quest start isn't very organic with the Julia located beyond the vanilla tower exit.

I do have other bugs not listed so far. The player activator for the horizontal machine (KomAnimActivator1 "Dwemer Sex Machine" [ACTI:xx03DB19]) isn't working for me. The model is there, can be selected with prid in the console (for both cell version refs: xx7803db1a and xx7808acc), and Julia can use it through dialogue, but there's no activator selectable for the player. The other machine activator works fine, but even using a placeatme command on the base ID drops another inactive model. Any way to refresh the activator for a current save would be appreciated.

Also regardless of my bBorderRegionsEnabled settings, verified ingame through the console, pathing for followers going through the various load doors is very problematic. The round doors, while a nice touch, are also difficult for NPCs.

@shardoom: you can use both male and female player depending on your dialogue choice (only julia will use the machines if you want).

@EinarrtheRed: Thanks for all the feedback, it's very appreciated : ) I read all the suggestions and I also have a few ideas for the next quest (I've also built a large part of the next dungeon some months ago), but I can't make any promise about a potential release, this is quite time consuming to do.

@smarchet00: Make sure the bruma patch esp is correctly activated (it's in a subfolder, you have to put it in data). There has been no update, I've just changed minor things in the presentation.

Hi. Maybe I finally found useful home for my girls. Everything work good ,just timing for second machine is different than first one and finish too early, jumping too fast from stage to stage. But the rest is perfect and because I had too much time, I make few screenshots how this journey finished.
                                            Thanks a lot and keep up the good work

Spoiler

1145841412_SorlisBalarnsTreasure01.thumb.jpg.dbca1692788d3376f0299bd6a1f3cda3.jpg

I shouldn't be very hard to port it yourself, just save the esp in the CK and run nifoptimizer on the meshes (it's better to do it, but I'm sure it even works without it). Don't forget to use SSE version of komotor animations and fuz roh d'oh.

Thanks for the pics Klaxon : )  Unfortunately the timing is set in sexlab general parameters, not many things I can do here.

• 3 weeks later...

This will be a permanent part of my load order! Great concept and fantastic ending with the machines and Julia. I have read the comments posted here and I have nothing to add as far as criticism (I kind of liked that Julia being a little quirky and running away...she is a scholar and it is her first time away from home) , I am just really hoping for an add on. Thank you so very much for all the work you put into this, I enjoyed it very much.

• 3 months later...

got this working after I changed my komanim pack from 2.0 to the one you linked to.  so finally saw the ending, that was a fun romp, only gripe is that my female DB couldn't use but one of the sex machines, the other one wouldn't activate for her, only for Julia.  That machine had the longer animation than the table, but all in all, a fun mod.

• 5 weeks later...

Just finished playing through this mod, and it was a fun play! Other than the, ahem, rather non-vanilla end, this felt very much like it would've been right at home in vanilla Skyrim. The home you get at the end is very nice as well, I like it a lot. Also echoing that the automaton at the end is lovely and unique, it's a great touch! The only sad part I found was that neither of the machines in the end chamber work for me at all; I can activate them both, and it begins the process of stripping my character and nudging her into place- and then it nudges her right out of the map until she appears back in the entryway where you first come up on the elevator.

I'll second what's been said by others; I'd love to see more added to this, whether it's just a book with a little lore that Julia finds, or more added after the initial finding of the place. A rumor-quest starter, as @BrassKnuckleDragger suggested, would be a great way to get things moving as well. Plus, I can verify that @EinarrTheRed's navmeshing works! Other than Julia walking out during the first part, haha, the companion I had with me had no problems getting around, and neither did Julia once she rejoined me!

EDIT: I'm a great big dummy, and was missing the animations. >.> Works like a charm now. XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...