Why there is some body meshes in the mod? It overwitres my UNPB body

I have the same issue and it is not intuitive which meshes to "delete or hide".  I thought about trying to repackage the mod to eliminate the meshes which are overriding the ones I already have and while I was at it to delete all of those beast animations which take forever to load and in which I have zero interest, but concluded I simply do not have the knowledge to do that. 

Why there is some body meshes in the mod? It overwitres my UNPB body

I have the same issue and it is not intuitive which meshes to "delete or hide".  I thought about trying to repackage the mod to eliminate the meshes which are overriding the ones I already have and while I was at it to delete all of those beast animations which take forever to load and in which I have zero interest, but concluded I simply do not have the knowledge to do that. 

I think he's planning to remove those in the next release but the easiest way to resolve is just put your body and texture mods after Sexlab.  It will still work.

First off thanks for all the awesome work vinfamy, first with Fallout 4 now here.  

​I'm running into some trouble though with Amorous Adventures.  I read that its compatible but I can't get it to work. Things work via the spells and stuff so SexLab itself has installed fine, but nothing relating to the AA mod is working.   Where applicable the the screen will go dark and I'll get the little message, but nothing happens otherwise.  When initiating a scene via talking to a character I get the message asking if I want to use a nearby bed or not, and after making a selection, again nothing happens.  I have the right version, the SexLab one for Oldrim, and I've tried moving the esp around in the load order, but still no dice.

Edit; attached papyrus log 

Papyrus.0.log

First off thanks for all the awesome work vinfamy, first with Fallout 4 now here.  

​I'm running into some trouble though with Amorous Adventures.  I read that its compatible but I can't get it to work. Things work via the spells and stuff so SexLab itself has installed fine, but nothing relating to the AA mod is working.   Where applicable the the screen will go dark and I'll get the little message, but nothing happens otherwise.  When initiating a scene via talking to a character I get the message asking if I want to use a nearby bed or not, and after making a selection, again nothing happens.  I have the right version, the SexLab one for Oldrim, and I've tried moving the esp around in the load order, but still no dice. 

I'm betting you still have the G rated Nexus version installed.  You need the oldrim sexlab version.

Is anyone actually successfully playing the sexlab version of amorous adventures on SSE using SexLab Lite? I have not tried since the description on Nexus for SSE amorous adventures explicitly says that the sexlab version is not for SSE and that only the clean version modified by the flower girls version is available for SSE. Of course, this was written prior to the release of this mod. I am currently using the Flower Girls version, and see no compelling reason to change at this point.

Is anyone actually successfully playing the sexlab version of amorous adventures on SSE using SexLab Lite?

I successfully started the sex magic quest in Winterhold with no issues, but haven't been back to it or other AA quests yet.  I did get the short blackout screen and then the popup window, but then it went into the sex scene (both scenes) correctly.  I does ask an additional question when 2 females to determine player or npc as primary.  

Thank you for the release. And I'm glad some of the Oldrim mod worked with this version. Just in time to save me a few coins to get that Alik'r out of prison :P.

Edit: Is there a way to even actor height during scenes like Flower Girls does? Since it weirds me out seeing other NPCs passionately kissing my rather short Dragonborn's forehead.

Also, some animations are kinda screwed with actors facing the opposite way from how they should.

Finally, this isn't a SL SE's bug, just a warning for SL Solutions users, some radiant encounters won't work. You get the dialogue, the scene will play out, but the quest will not get resolved.

I've ported the SexLab_Solutions 5.0.6 plugin to SSE with the following changes:

• Saved as form 44 in the SSECK
  • You will need the original 5.0.6 mod. Replace the ESP with this one.
  • the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch requirement has been replaced with the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.
  • It has been Bash tagged because I care and you need it for Wrye Bash/Mator Smash.
  • Since the above requires it, it has been wrung-out in SSEEdit to confirm no gremlins infested it during the conversion.
  • Sorted masters because I use Wrye Bash and could see they were out of order, and that bugs me. It will also help ensure it works properly.

EDIT: I'm taking this down for now that I've sobered up and have second thoughts about sharing it publicly because A.) I want to make 100% sure WraithSlayer is OK with it, and B.) I haven't play-tested it enough (giggity) to confirm the port is sufficiently functional with SSE (what if it breaks late-game?).  Once we hear back from WraithSlayer it may be re-posted to the download section. 

A bit of clarification here on what is supposed to happen please?

Am I installing the 4.0.2 esp but with the files for 5.0.6? Or is there a different plug in I need to download? Is the 5.0.6 esp altered to work with it now?

For now use the 4.0.2 ESP and assets.  The 5.0.6 esp was just an update of the plugin, however a nasty bug was found that requires some changes to the scripts to fix so it has been taken down.

would it cause any problems if i manually remove some of the animations?

you'll also need to remove/ comment out those animations from sslAnimationDefaults.psc and sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.psc , like this (for each animation)

;ID = RegisterAnimation("SexLabAggrMissionary")
;SexLabAggrMissionary(ID)

would it cause any problems if i manually remove some of the animations?

you'll also need to remove/ comment out those animations from sslAnimationDefaults.psc and sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.psc , like this (for each animation)

;ID = RegisterAnimation("SexLabAggrMissionary")
;SexLabAggrMissionary(ID)

ok, thanks

one other question, is it possible to put the animations in different categories to choose from in the in-scene controls?

ok, thanks

one other question, is it possible to put the animations in different categories to choose from in the in-scene controls?

It's technically possible. It would just involve a lot of manual work for me (sorting 808 animations, typing them all in and linking them manually and each option box can only have 6 - 9 options)

Please, is there a quick way to get an NPC / Self to temporarily (or permanently) play opposite gender animations in the SE Sexlab (or associated ported mods)?

I ported Kalena Rios (t-girl) to Skyrim SE for my own game and the mod works perfectly. But I can't think of a way of pointing to a 'female' NPC and telling them to swap to using male animations.  The 32bit Skyrim  "Sexlab Eager NPCs" mod can do this, but is it heavily SKSE reliant.

A cast spell on NPC / Self would work well in this case. 

Please, is there a quick way to get an NPC / Self to temporarily (or permanently) play opposite gender animations in the SE Sexlab (or associated ported mods)?

I ported Kalena Rios (t-girl) to Skyrim SE for my own game and the mod works perfectly. But I can't think of a way of pointing to a 'female' NPC and telling them to swap to using male animations.  The 32bit Skyrim  "Sexlab Eager NPCs" mod can do this, but is it heavily SKSE reliant.

SexLab Scene Controller > Swap Roles

SexLab Scene Controller > Swap Roles

Thank you for taking the time out to explain!

I also just found an old "Sexlab Gender Change" mod that casts spells as I had in mind. I'm going to port that for myself too and see how it works.

Edit; attached papyrus log 

Just gonna go out on a limb here but do you still have the Flower Girls Sex Amorous Adventure patch installed? You might disabled SSE AA but that patch is probably still in the Flower Girls Plugin.

also, how do i download this using nexus mod manager? assuming that's what you meant by nmm?

You can't download a file with NMM from any other site except Nexus. However, you can install any manually-downloaded file (such as SexLab Light SE, for example) :D using NMM as follows:

1. Download SexLab Light SE to any location on your computer.

2. Open NMM

3. Click the big green + at the top left of the NMM window to import a mod to NMM

4. Navigate to the SexLab Light SE archive you just downloaded and select it, then click OK

5. Open the 'Unassigned' folder in NMM and drag SexLab Light SE up to your Animations category (or anyplace else you think it should go)

6. With SexLab Light SE selected (highlighted) click the big green to install and activate the mod

7. Run LOOT (from the 'Supported Tools' drop-down in NMM) to sort your load order

8. On the Plugins tab of NMM, verify that LOOT correctly sorted SexLab Light SE immediately below the 5 game plugins (esm files) as specified in the installation instructions. If LOOT didn't do that, move the SexLab Light SE plugin manually.

9. Repeat steps 1-7 above to install any related/required files (Fuz-Ro-Doh, Matchmaker, etc.)

Hope this helps you. :heart:

also, how do i download this using nexus mod manager? assuming that's what you meant by nmm?

You can't download a file with NMM from any other site except Nexus. However, you can install any manually-downloaded file (such as SexLab Light SE, for example) :D using NMM as follows:

1. Download SexLab Light SE to any location on your conputer.

2. Open NMM

3. Click the big green + at the top left of the NMM window to import a mod to NMM

4. Navigate to the SexLab Light SE archive you just downloaded and select it, then click OK

5. Open the 'Unassigned' folder in NMM and drag SexLab Light SE up to your Animations category (or anyplace else you think it should go)

6. With SexLab Light SE selected (highlighted) click the big green to install and activate the mod

7. Run LOOT (from the 'Supported Tools' drop-down in NMM) to sort your load order

8. On the Plugins tab of NMM, verify that LOOT correctly sorted SexLab Light SE immediately below the 5 game plugins (esm files) as specified in the installation instructions. If LOOT didn't do that, move the SexLab Light SE plugin manually.

9. Repeat steps 1-7 above to install any related/required files (Fuz-Ro-Doh, Matchmaker, etc.)

Hope trhis helps you. :heart:

Hum... with Sexlabs files i just take the zip files in my explorer in windows and drag n drop in Nexus mod manager menu then install like every nexus mods