after a sex animation has ended, my UI sort of bugs out. i can't equip anything from my favourites list and i can't change the view between first and third persons?! also, my preferred dong type from SoS got changed into another after i installed this?? weirded out, man.

after a sex animation has ended, my UI sort of bugs out. i can't equip anything from my favourites list and i can't change the view between first and third persons?! also, my preferred dong type from SoS got changed into another after i installed this?? weirded out, man.

I assume you used the console command TFC

Make sure you TFC again to return to third person before the animation ends.

This has always been the case for all sex frameworks for all Bethesda games.

I included a few SOS files by mistake in the download package, just reinstall your favorite Dong types again, overwriting everything

I've ported the SexLab_Solutions 5.0.6 plugin to SSE with the following changes:

Thank you for doing this.

However, could you please send a message to WraithSlayer to obtain his permission? Then, you can upload the file to the Download section even.

I assume you used the console command TFC

Make sure you TFC again to return to third person before the animation ends.

This has always been the case for all sex frameworks for all Bethesda games.

I included a few SOS files by mistake in the download package, just reinstall your favorite Dong types again, overwriting everything

I've ported the SexLab_Solutions 5.0.6 plugin to SSE with the following changes:

However, could you please send a message to WraithSlayer to obtain his permission? Then, you can upload the file to the Download section even.

damn, thanks for the super fast reply. i'll do those! thanks a ton. and good work with all this! :^)

When trying to register the animations through FNIS I run into - Reading MoreNastyCritters
ERROR(2026): Too many animations  357 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\MoreNastyCritters\FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_List.txt):  s MNCrabbitSLDvaginal_A1_S1 rabbitSLDvaginal_A1_S1.hkx...

I ran it as an admin like you wrote in the description :-/

When trying to register the animations through FNIS I run into - Reading MoreNastyCritters

ERROR(2026): Too many animations  357 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\MoreNastyCritters\FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_List.txt):  s MNCrabbitSLDvaginal_A1_S1 rabbitSLDvaginal_A1_S1.hkx...

Sounds like FNIS reaches its limit. What other animation mods do you have? Uninstall (disable if MO) a few of them

hi nice mod ! but 1 question But why does not any sex writing come out? I have spent a lot of time but nothing seems, just a spell... :( pls help me !

What is 'sex writing'? 

If you mean sex scenes don't trigger after you use the MatchMaker spells. It's likely that SexLab.esm wasn't sixth in your load order when you load the clean save to initialize. So move it to sixth just below Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, Dawnguard.esm, HearthFires.esm, Dragonborn.esm and load a clean save again.

hi nice mod ! but 1 question But why does not any sex writing come out? I have spent a lot of time but nothing seems, just a spell... :( pls help me !

I believe you are referring to Apropos if I'm not mistaken,which is an Oldrim mod.I'm not sure if it works with SexLab Lite SE.

What is 'sex writing'? 

If you mean sex scenes don't trigger after you use the MatchMaker spells. It's likely that SexLab.esm wasn't sixth in your load order when you load the clean save to initialize. So move it to sixth just below Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, Dawnguard.esm, HearthFires.esm, Dragonborn.esm and load a clean save again.

i use MatchMarker spells and when I cast spell  do not appear the writing for sex positions like flowersgirls mod :( , sorry but how do i see my load order ?  I just use nexsus mod  :(

Sounds like FNIS reaches its limit. What other animation mods do you have? Uninstall (disable if MO) a few of them

Good call, Halo's Poser clogged up both my inventory (with all the gd rings) and my animation folder :-P

EDIT:...... 9503 animations for 33 mods successfully included (character)

2721 animations for 8 mods and 38 creatures successfully included. lol NEED MOAR FNIS!!!!!!! :-)

Good call, Halo's Poser clogged up both my inventory (with all the gd rings) and my animation folder :-P

EDIT:...... 9503 animations for 33 mods successfully included (character)

2721 animations for 8 mods and 38 creatures successfully included. lol NEED MOAR FNIS!!!!!!! :-)

Just talked to Fore. He'll increase the limit to 20,000 for the full 7.0 release, which isn't too far away.

Nice work done! Would you mind I post translated eps file on another forum? People will still need to download the original mod from your page though

I'm not trying to jump your case, but no, please do not distribute this anywhere else.  I did this mainly as a courtesy and there's a reason I posted it here in this thread and pointed out this requires the original mod to even function.  

Given past history with these files ending up in unintended places, if Ashal or vinfamy ask me to remove it, I'm going to take it down.

What is 'sex writing'? 

Just a heads up on this: LOOT is placing SexLab.esm below USSEP, or was with the latest masterlist I sorted with last night. 

I just saw this. Yep I actually prefer this so I'll drop him a line. 

EDIT: I sent him a PM. If I get his blessing I'll do some ..ahem.. playtesting this weekend and make sure everything is good to go. :)

Any idea if a Animated Fannies type thing is possible in Skyrim SE or is that just something Fallout 4 can do only?

I can see one way to do it without SKSE64 and HDT. Very performance-heavy in theory, but maybe the 64-bit can bear it. 

Will try when I have time. Really not a priority right for all the fancy physics stuffs.

Hey everyone,

First thanks again vinfamy for the work you did on sexlab.

Everything is working fine but one thing here, when i play the animation, i cannot move my camera, i have to watch from the same angle as the animation is starting.

Anyone having an idea why ? 

Hey everyone,

First thanks again vinfamy for the work you did on sexlab.

Everything is working fine but one thing here, when i play the animation, i cannot move my camera, i have to watch from the same angle as the animation is starting.

Anyone having an idea why ? 

auto fly cam isn't available without SKSE

just use console command tfc

but make sure you tfc again before the animation end or your controls will be screwed

If you meant you can't move the third person camera, make sure if a dialogue triggers sex, you exit that  dialogue (Tab  or B on controller) before the animation starts

:D  :D waaaaw !!!problem resolved !!! very nice mod !!! thank you so much for this great mod VINFAMY !!! on nexsus mod i placed the mod at 6th position and now everything works fine !!!

in this mod the sos light  and the body of woman is change , the penis is little ! XD but i have solved it : After installing this mod i reinstalled tempered skyn with sos light with my saved data for the penis with "nifskope"  ( i have big penis now  XD) and i reinstall my personal body of the woman :)

vinfamy pls 1 questions...but can un fix this 2 little problems ? :

- you can fix the alignment of the penis in the mouth ? (The penis is located below the mouth...arrives in the chin)

- and u can fix the camera motion ? ( when the player have the sex the camera not tourn around but it moves only  just up and down) when i use the comand on consolle " / bat c" the camera moves well but at the last of sex i can not move my arms, my arms remain blocked ! for the comand bat c i have this mod : free camera utility : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10769/? (can you put the sexlab compatible with this camera mod ?  ;)

Nice work done! Would you mind I post translated eps file on another forum? People will still need to download the original mod from your page though

I'm not trying to jump your case, but no, please do not distribute this anywhere else.  I did this mainly as a courtesy and there's a reason I posted it here in this thread and pointed out this requires the original mod to even function.  

Given past history with these files ending up in unintended places, if Ashal or vinfamy ask me to remove it, I'm going to take it down.

but just esp file, isn't it not okay for you?