thank you very much for this, but I have to notice that in Bruma (and more largely Cyrodill region of the mod "Beyond Sjyrim"), the girls don't make any sound during the scenes, only the player does (they can speak but they dont moan).

I don't know if I post in the right section, because I don't know if this is the SexLab which sets up the noise, or Flower Girls directly.

It doesn't work with NMM !

... except I use NMM myself

Update your 7zip or something

or redownload the thing. You may have had some internet connection problem that corrupted the archive.

thx for your time vinfamy

I downloaded with the google link

the "moving" process is really long. installation too.

is it normal ?

But it worked so thanks !

I don't know if this is the SexLab which sets up the noise, or Flower Girls directly.

SexLab Light SE and Flower Girls are completely independent mods. They have zero connection with each other. 

Ok thanks but FG uses sexlab animations right? So I was wondering if sounds are produced by Sexlab mechanics or FG ones

I don't know if this is the SexLab which sets up the noise, or Flower Girls directly.

SexLab Light SE and Flower Girls are completely independent mods. They have zero connection with each other. 

Ok thanks but FG uses sexlab animations right? So I was wondering if sounds are produced by Sexlab mechanics or FG ones

What the guy said. FG does not interact at all with SLSE. So if you trigger the animation using FG, it uses FG sounds, animations, etc. If you trigger the animation using SLSE, then it uses those animations, sounds, etc.

are you going to use skse64 alpha for coming updates of your mod?

No. This will remain as is, without SKSE64 dependency.

If and when Ashal decides to port the full SexLab (SKSE64 isn't in a position for him to do so yet), I'm happy to support it.

im having an issue where the characters arent doing the animation and just get stuck together standing up. 

I download the files and its working to the point where the animation isnt.

abduction 0.50.0

amazing follower tweaks-6656-3

animated prostitution se.zip-5618-1-01

autohotkey for SOS light

carnival 0.10.0

flowergirls se - main - 5941-1-8-2

fnis behavior SE v7_0 beta-3038-7-0-beta

my home is your home - 7096-

placeable statics-342-1-0

public executions-597-0-77se

relationship dialogue overhaul - rdo final-1187-final

sexlab_light_se__0_1_0

sl_pleasure_se

Tempered skins for males - sos light version, part 2 of 2

unp female body renewal 4.2-1699-4-2

xp32 maximum skeleton special extended-1988-4-11

im having an issue where the characters arent doing the animation and just get stuck together standing up. 

I download the files and its working to the point where the animation isnt.

abduction 0.50.0

amazing follower tweaks-6656-3

animated prostitution se.zip-5618-1-01

autohotkey for SOS light

carnival 0.10.0

flowergirls se - main - 5941-1-8-2

fnis behavior SE v7_0 beta-3038-7-0-beta

my home is your home - 7096-

placeable statics-342-1-0

public executions-597-0-77se

relationship dialogue overhaul - rdo final-1187-final

sexlab_light_se__0_1_0

sl_pleasure_se

Tempered skins for males - sos light version, part 2 of 2

unp female body renewal 4.2-1699-4-2

xp32 maximum skeleton special extended-1988-4-11

Did you generate FNIS for users and let the whole initialization of this mod finished? (It takes quite some time to install all the animations in game)

Hi, everything is working fine.  I just have one question.  In the SexLab MCM menu I disabled auto advance.  How do I advance the scene?

The controller. It's in the Apparel section of your inventory. Should hotkey it to a number and press that number during a sex scene involving the player

Hi, everything is working fine.  I just have one question.  In the SexLab MCM menu I disabled auto advance.  How do I advance the scene?

The controller. It's in the Apparel section of your inventory. Should hotkey it to a number and press that number during a sex scene involving the player

Thanks for the help and reply.  Take care! :)

Animations with creatures should work? When trying to have sex with dogs, horses and other creatures - actors just stand inside each other and do nothing.
was used mod - SexLab Animal Sex 2.2b.

FNIS Behavior SE 7.0 and FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.0 installed. Generation of FNIS is done successfully. All animations are registered.

What could be the problem?

There is incompatibility with any plug-ins of the main (old) sexlab, including those recommended. After the end of the sex scene, if any other event is to occur that was initiated not by the player but by the npc (or creature), this event does not occur. For example - quests do not advance, or nps begin to follow the player, and the like.

With this bug it is impossible to adapt any plug-in from the old sexlab, Even using the new skse 64_2_00_00 and skyui.

There is incompatibility with any plug-ins of the main (old) sexlab, including those recommended. After the end of the sex scene, if any other event is to occur that was initiated not by the player but by the npc (or creature), this event does not occur. For example - quests do not advance, or nps begin to follow the player, and the like.
With this bug it is impossible to adapt any plug-in from the old sexlab, Even using the new skse 64_2_00_00 and skyui.

It's not a bug. A few things have to change from SexLab Full to SexLab Light SE because the latter doesn't use SKSE64.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/83910-sexlab-light-se-conversion-guide/

Yeah, no. THat's something that only really happens with the postitution mod and Animal mansion from what I can see, and with animal mansion it advances to the next stage in the quest for the scenes that don't require the pseudo-dialogue box to initiate. Amorous adventure works pretty much as good as the Flowergirls/se port and even the abduction mod works good as it was able to determine the right kind of animation to play instead of just randomly.

In other news I tried a few other mods with SLSE and found 2 that work damn good and a couple I found don't work or are otherwise pointless for how little they do.

Animal Mansion Plus, pretty much functions exactly the same as the regular animal mansion, bugs and all, from what I can see. I haven't run into anything that crashes it due to Zaz dependency at least.

Bestial Essence - A much more stable and satisfying mod for those wanting sexy creature times. Got so far as the troll quest (4th encounter) with the only hickup being a one instance of the characters being stuck in busy mode that was quickly fixed with a setstage command. It has a BSA so that needs to be unziped.

From the Deeps - Works pretty damn well, great quest mod too. Only issues I found were the stinky vampire chick has brown face and still has a gross batface despite my having mods to disable that, and an instance where the scene doesn't progress without console commands after spying on a certain meeting. It has a dependency on Zaz but so far not seeing any issues with using a copy I got from a friend which I'm fairly confident wasn't altered or converted.

Things from the Deep - haven't done much but at the very least the races it adds appear in the character create screen, having a couple issues with compatibility with another mod that hopefully can be resolved.

Simple Slavery - Unsure if it's working but signs point to no as the kidnapping NPC in falkreath doesn't work properly and says the mod isn't installed.

@vinfamy can you make the Sexlab controller a Key Item so it doesn't get taken away when the game or a mod steals your items from you?

It's not a bug. A few things have to change from SexLab Full to SexLab Light SE because the latter doesn't use SKSE64.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/83910-sexlab-light-se-conversion-guide/

Can you reorient SexLab Light SE under SKSE64 to avoid such problems, as a temporary solution, until Ashal adapts SexLab Full? This may not happen soon. Or it will not be done at all, because of the lack of necessary extensions of papyrus.

Played a bit more with those mods, Bestial essence I can confidently say ports perfectly, or better than you should reasonably be able to expect. I'd say that there shouldn't be any issues from this point out now that I've reached halfway through and have yet to hit a snag. It's able to initiate sex by proximity, sex with a follower on a certain quest, it uses the same pseudo dialogue boxes to initiate sex in some scenes but those actually work. No save game bugging either.

From the Deeps is also still going strong, played through past the capture and escape of both routes and it seems to be going fine. Only issues I found I doubt are sexlab or SKSE dependent such as the brown face for one vampire npc, a couple invisible hitboxs near the docs, and the that it's sort of easy to sequence break by killing one of the invisible monsters before you're supposed to. Other than that the sex scenes work good, you got Lukers and seekers, though it seems Seeker animations are odd since the cowgirl one has the player and seeker so far apart they don't touch at all even after multiple position resets.

Simple Slavery is still confusing me. Things from the Deep doesn't register it as installed when I check with the kidnappers in falkreath but when I ended up in Riften there was a giant banner advertising a slave auction like it was for used cars. I resaved the plugin through the SSEEdit and it still still doesn't register for some reason according to the npc but it isn't listed as a missing master.

Content consumer Alternate start doesn't seem to work. I installed it and while the initial option appears after selecting it it doesn't show any further menus or new options, in fact the original MCCAS option doesn't reappear and I can't sleep in the bed until I pick a normal one, I'll fiddle with the load order but I don't think there's a way to save it without some more serious editing.

Things from the Deep seems to work from the start until I need to find the warlock, the text scrolls to fast to read and despite the warlock supposedly being in Windhelm his map marker is in The Reach and even traveling there I can't find where it is.  Clairvoyance leads me to markarth for some reason.

I'm going to try installing a couple extra mods and see if they work. Attempting SL Defeat and Raven Beak Prison since neither lists SKSE as a requirement nor SKSE reliant mods like JC containers.

Edit: SL defeat doesn't work. Bleed out doesn't occure for the pc, attempts to trigger it via console commands all failed even when the spells activated. There was no change in the NPC behavior as they just kept attacking.

Simple Slavery is only partially workable and not enough to be of any use. it doesn't trigger any mods that rely on it such as Things from the Deeps or CCAS, without SL Defeat or kidnappings by falmer normal methods of triggering abduction were gone. Using console commands to initiate Simple Slavery the quest worked and brought the pc to the auction house where nothing happened other than being restrained on display. Using commands to get free by completing the quest did not trigger anything new, after exiting if you interact with the bondage device near the door the game screen blanks and then takes you to Whiterun as appearently you were bought by people who don't like slavery and set free, this happened twice more so it appears to be all that happens. Trying to enter the slave market from the outside causes the game to crash.