I'm having a strange problem with threesomes, but I don't know if they're triggered by this or by FlowerGirls... The trigger is a dialogue option with followers that includes a choice something like "Let's find someone else to join us"...

Anyway the problem is that males never take the male role, no matter which order I approach the participants. I'm playing a female character, so if I trigger FFM or FMF I'll get an animation sequence that had the male performing a blowjob on one of the (unendowed) females, and then getting fucked by one of them in a variety of possible scenes (no cock or strapon on the female)... If I trigger a FMM threesome I always get the same sequence: My female character finger-banging both males from behind (in an awkward looking role-reversal) and then fucking them, again with no cock or strapon, while they're kneeling double-decker style.

So: Female player character. Gender preference was Bi as default but changing it has no effect. No custom races (i.e. no attempted futa with the Ningheim). Using EFF v4.0.3 for multiple followers. There are custom followers in my game but I haven't recruited any yet (been testing with combinations of Kharjo, Erik, Lydia, Uthgerd and Jenessa).

I'm having a strange problem with threesomes, but I don't know if they're triggered by this or by FlowerGirls... The trigger is a dialogue option with followers that includes a choice something like "Let's find someone else to join us"...

That's a FG dialog branch, and triggers FG animations, so it's unrelated to Sexlab Light SE other than a possible compatibility issue.

Thanks for this, vinfamy!

In a future update, would you consider adding Stripping toggles for both Player and NPCs? Some of us like to do it with our slooty heels, fishnets, jewelry, wigs (etc.) on. Also, the mod seems to be removing my Facelight and not restoring it at the end.

The ability to disable stripping - separately for Player and NPCs - would be great. Thanks.

0.1.1 Released

• SexLab.esm doesn't need to be strictly sixth in your load order anymore
  • Added support for custom races. (Register Custom Race in your Illusion spells)
  • Added a global hook keyword as requested by LazyGirl and Narue
  • Clear out all the unnecessary files (random body meshes etc) included by mistake in 0.1.0's download package 
  • Tune down the compression level in 7zip a bit as to prevent extracting problems.

I get the "Warning Code 1000: Failed to generate context-specific animation list" error. I think this is the first SL encounter in my game, with the Orc seeking a 'good death', my previous issue was FG related so I've posted on that Nexus thread instead.

I went back through this thread but I'm not clear on how it got resolved... I did see all the animations count up when I started this playthrough. My SexLab.esm was originally 7th, after USSEP, so I moved it to 6th although that didn't fix the problem. I replaced the sslAnimationSlots.pex but that also didn't fix it. Then I updated to 0.1.1, which is still the 6th esm even though that shouldn't matter now, but I still get the same error.

(Edit: No custom races installed. I have one custom follower but she's not involved in this interaction, it's a PC / Vanilla NPC one.)

Papyrus.0.log

You need to load a clean save to install 0.1.1 and initialize everything again.

Once you installed 0.1.0 with SexLab.esm in the wrong load order position initially, nothing you do will fix that save. Everything is fucked up and nothing will ever work.

0.1.1 Released
  • SexLab.esm doesn't need to be strictly sixth in your load order anymore
  • Added support for custom races. (Register Custom Race in your Illusion spells)
  • Added a global hook keyword as requested by LazyGirl and Narue
  • Clear out all the unnecessary files (random body meshes etc) included by mistake in 0.1.0's download package 
  • Tune down the compression level in 7zip a bit as to prevent extracting problems.

How does the add custom race spell work, is it just for your own character or can I also shoot it at a custom race follower to get them in on it?

How does the add custom race spell work, is it just for your own character or can I also shoot it at a custom race follower to get them in on it?

it's a Ilusion spell, we fire it at a NPC to register that person's race

it's a Ilusion spell, we fire it at a NPC to register that person's race

What if my character is playing as a custom race? Such as Dagi Raht or I use a mod that creates The Custom Races mod found here which I'm told is compatible with SSE?  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8720/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D8720%26preview%3D&pUp=1

What if my character is playing as a custom race? Such as Dagi Raht or I use a mod that creates The Custom Races mod found here which I'm told is compatible with SSE?  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8720/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D8720%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Then make a clone of yourself and cast the spell on that clone.

help "PutPlayerNameInHere" 4

this will show the refID for the player character

player.placeatme refIDabove 1

Cast the spell on your clone

Then click on it

disable

You need to load a clean save to install 0.1.1 and initialize everything again.

Once you installed 0.1.0 with SexLab.esm in the wrong load order position initially, nothing you do will fix that save. Everything is fucked up and nothing will ever work.

Damn. I guess that means starting over from scratch...

Then make a clone of yourself and cast the spell on that clone.

help "PutPlayerNameInHere" 4

this will show the refID for the player character

player.placeatme refIDabove 1

Cast the spell on your clone

Then click on it

disable

Regarding Animal Mansion Plus, you stated it couldn't be used because of a dependency on Zaz, if a port was made or the oldrim file was just added would it be able to run? ARe there any sort of scripting issues besides it's Zaz dependency?

I can't give enough kudos for your work, vinfamy. This is the start of great things for SSE, and it shows yet again that we don't need SKSE to compete with Oldrim. :)

Barring bugs, Basic Pregnancy Cycle is now compatible with SexLab Light SE. My next hope for compatibility is Defeat, and if Goubo isn't interested or available, an alternative may also be my next project.

First, huge thanks. Literally waited for SexLab to get into SSE, but until SKSE64 comes up, like everyone i thought i'm screwed. But nah, because here you came, yay! :D

Ok, enough with the flatter, we all love you for that and it's a fact. Now, for the real deal.

Okay, i know that Working Girl was not ported or anything, but as you said, more or less the plugin works. Well for me it worked... single time xD

literally i just took a first client, everything went smooth and everything. But after that one client, i cannot initiate the dialogue for "work" with anyone. (yeah, even the guards ignore my new job...).

First i thought it might be a cooldown issue or something, but that's not the case. Tried with 24h wait, cell change etc. Nothing helps on that.

Second thought was, that i remember Working Girl has used Tavern Clothes in one of the old releases... but it's not anymore, so that's not the issue, and also i didn't have those clothes with my first and last client.

So, anyone maybe had the same problem and found a solution? Or anyone know how to "mess" with this if it's a broken cooldown issue (like changing the cooldown to 0)

Vinfamy, is it possible to use the Apparel item to toggle/advance animations from the favorite menu (vanilla's default set on Q) so you won't have to always open your inventory to control scenes? I tried and it didn't worked out, is it something I'm missing or something possible in future updates? Thanks

That's how it's supposed to work. I didn't want users to have to go into the inventory every time at all

Favorite the item > exit inventory > Q > highlight the item > press a number to hotkey it

When you have sex, press that number again to bring up the menu

Vinfamy, is it possible to use the Apparel item to toggle/advance animations from the favorite menu (vanilla's default set on Q) so you won't have to always open your inventory to control scenes? I tried and it didn't worked out, is it something I'm missing or something possible in future updates? Thanks

It works with favorites, even when using a controller. Occationally if you use it more than once it has a chance of not activating when selected but will activate properly after deselecting and reselecting it.

hey,

I just had a really weird problem and sadly pinpointed it on your mod, as the problem totally dissappears when disabling the SexLab.esm, and reappears instantly after enabling it.
Whenever I kill a female Falmer (the casters/shamans using bound weapons mostly) my game CTDs. This stops upon disabling the sexlab.esm and appears again after enabling it.

I think it's somehow also connected to the bound sword, since the game crash also appears when I sheath a bound sword.

I first encountered the problem on the falmer using 000f14c7 as refID, in case you want to test if it kills your game too.

Edit: Or it's not this. all I know is that it worked once after disabling the .esm and all plugins. But since then i cant reproduce the moment where it worked.

I'm really tired of this bug right now. I have literally 0 idea what may trigger it anymore.

Bug may not be produced by this mod. Killing the falmer before they can properly equip the bound sword does not produce a CTD