I wouldn't mind more creature content, for me it's rather the other way around: mods which don't use them exaggerate on everything else. 

If we're gonna share our scary stories... i was in a gag deal and a couple of others, tried to earn money via radiant prostitution. Worked a bit in a bar, then went to my customer for a home visit, started talking... DCUL decided that i said something that's a major crime and POP triggered, taking everything i've earned so far and punishing me bad. :(

POP is one of those mods that would profit from some bestiality imho.^^

Spending the night in the kennels or something.

Of course I'm aware of ESP translator, as I keep trying to promote its use - but I'm also aware of the hours it took to rewrite the highly templated text that Lozeak experimented with. He backed away from adding a lot more templated stuff, and I can guess why :) Templates are fiddly to write and just as tedious to typecheck.

New difficulty balancing features would be great, because there needs to be a sliver of hope to keep you engaged. If it's hopeless then you have nothing to work for.

It sounds like with the new sell-on features that DF is becoming what I wanted SD+ to be, as well as having the follower functionality I'd always hoped DCL would provide.

It really is a great piece of work, and Lozeak continues to surprise.

I think DF didn't add whipping and beating as those were things overdone at the time. Slaverun and SD+ are basically whip and rape mods in the extreme, and Slaverun is so creature heavy too... Only six months ago, the slavery mod space was dominated by that. Now, DF, DH, and SLAdventures have changed that and rebalanced things a bit.

But I wouldn't mind seeing some more content like that, if it were delivered in an interesting way and had some gameplay in it, rather than being another sit and watch borefest. I've seen enough whip animations for that to never be fun by itself. Likewise, I've seen enough creature animations that they aren't interesting in themselves, they need to be part of a game, or have more context.

This brings up PoP. PoP is both great and awful. I love the intent, and much of the execution is nicely done, but it has a bugs and buggy interactions with other mods. It's a mod I'm very wary of (along with SD+) in terms of looking at the stuff in my log file and seeing things that look seriously wrong. PoP has blown up on me big-time in the past. I really want PoP to work, but it's lost my trust.

PoP's whip and run "minigame" is better than the situations where you simply get glued to some furniture and beaten, but there's not really any consequence if you fail (there isn't really a way to fail), it's just a bit of fun. I can't complain about fun now, can I? But it could be more fun.

Probably a moot question as it's not on the roadmap, but It's a tough call, should DF lean on PoP for some extra prison spice, or should it implement its own solutions? I don't think Lozeak will ever make PoP a requirement, so the former will always make things optional, but the latter makes retaining PoP compatibility harder.

Selling on...

I'm not convinced that selling the PC on to any old NPC is a good idea. It just makes more sense for you to be sold to a suitable "follower", and if there aren't enough, Lozeak could always make up a few new characters. It takes time, but it has other benefits. Those new followers would always be there for a player to recruit, and could enable lots of new stuff that might be more awkward to do with a pre-existing follower. There would be less chance of other mods messing with them, and their dialogue would be pure DF goodness. So, DF-from-the-ground up followers is really something I'd love to see.

I don't object to the concept of getting transferred to a weaker follower, but I'm wary of the technical issues of getting transferred to an arbitrary NPC, who may have vanilla quest content, or behaviours that don't work well on a follower. Nobody wants a repeat of SD+ masters that mindlessly sandbox for sixteen hours then go to sleep, do they? A follower who suddenly starts locking doors and telling you to get out wouldn't be fun either. And really, why would those people buy the PC in the first place? You don't buy a violent killing machine and then use it as  a table ornament unless you are a bit Sheogorath in the head.

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

This brings up PoP. PoP is both great and awful. I love the intent, and much of the execution is nicely done, but it has a bugs and buggy interactions with other mods. It's a mod I'm very wary of (along with SD+) in terms of looking at the stuff in my log file and seeing things that look seriously wrong. PoP has blown up on me big-time in the past. I really want PoP to work, but it's lost my trust.

PoP's whip and run "minigame" is better than the situations where you simply get glued to some furniture and beaten, but there's not really any consequence if you fail (there isn't really a way to fail), it's just a bit of fun. I can't complain about fun now, can I? But it could be more fun.

What's PoP?

Enjoying the new denial deal a lot. (My character is not, naturally). I did have some suggestions to make it even better, though. 

I assume the denial deal ends like others do, after the time is up. To make things more interesting, like a fly struggling in a spider's web, perhaps you could consider the following:

Tie the deals end to willpower. For example, If the willpower is 5, there's a 5 in 10 chance that the deal ends normally. If the willpower is 1, there's only a 1 in 10 chance of the deal ending. If the willpower check is failed, the devious follower will note that the time is up, but simply decline to remove the device and re up it instead. Say something like "I know it's time, but I think you need to be locked up longer". Same things for buyouts. An attempt to buy out could result in the player paying gold and not getting released. 

Another possibility is in addition to the follower allowing an attempt at self gratification once a day, the player could also approach the follower at any time and ask for some relief.  It would run with the same odds as the normal daily relief offer, except that it wouldn't be free. It could be based on the players arousal, or maybe time in chastity (with some cap I suppose).

Anyway loving this mod, thanks for the great work. ?

Selling on: i feel it will be buggy no matter what i so. It basically added cause i wanted it but it's not a recommended thing so is off by default.

Whipping: Maybe added at a later date. The reason there is none is because it would need to get the animation from another source mainly. Also it another thing i like tovadd but only when i have a good idea for it.

I think I found an unintentional escape from trouble. I asked my follower (That bitch Jenassa!) to give me gold and she gave me almost 6000 gold. Then I was able to buy out of all deals and basically start over. That's probably not the way it's supposed to work?

Also, is there a way I can get my character to kneel before the follower or crawl? You can crouch and go into sneak mode, but there doesn't seem to be an easy way to kneel.

4 hours ago, Fenroo said:

I assume the denial deal ends like others do, after the time is up.

Deals don't have a "time's up" usually - they are endless by default and the only way to stop them is to buy out of the deal.  The deal time expiring just means that the deal will cost however much you set in the MCM menu to buy out and not have any early buyout fees - in the case of the denial deal that x3 because it is a level 3 deal. 

Of course, the Denial deal by its very nature screws with this, so deals may take a lot longer to reach that point if you are desperate enough to play the game with your follower...

1 hour ago, Lozeak said:

Selling on: i feel it will be buggy no matter what i so. It basically added cause i wanted it but it's not a recommended thing so is off by default.

What if the player could pre-select the "Sell To" NPC, the way the mod already lets you select a "slaver" NPC for the Devious Followers outcome from Simple Slavery?  It'd be up to the player to select a safe future follower master. 

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

Deals don't have a "time's up" usually - they are endless by default and the only way to stop them is to buy out of the deal.  The deal time expiring just means that the deal will cost however much you set in the MCM menu to buy out and not have any early buyout fees - in the case of the denial deal that x3 because it is a level 3 deal. 

Of course, the Denial deal by its very nature screws with this, so deals may take a lot longer to reach that point if you are desperate enough to play the game with your follower...

Oh I didn't understand this. Thanks for the clarification!

4 hours ago, bubba999 said:

I think I found an unintentional escape from trouble. I asked my follower (That bitch Jenassa!) to give me gold and she gave me almost 6000 gold. Then I was able to buy out of all deals and basically start over. That's probably not the way it's supposed to work?

You do realise that 6k gold isn't yours as soon as you change area all you spent will become debt ..... guess you'll have to get some more deals.

Yes you could use this loop hole to "change your deals" but you'll be reseting there timers so it will be longer until you truly get free.

So you have 10  will, 6k lent and 6 deals.

Use say 5k to buy out of all deals.....

Change area =5k Debt

Trigger punishment (items stolen, 80% gold taken, 6 will)

=1.9k Debt

change area =5k more debt..... (dangerous carring so much gold when 80% of it is taken)

Trigger punishment (items stolen, 80% gold taken, 3 will)

Dangerous loop here to endless mode or SS or Enslavement outcome.

As far as I know there are 2 easy loop holes to exploit in the game.

Give your follower money (bypass change area) - will fix this.

Do above but trigger carry 0 gold so when you get punished the 80% gold is of 0 gold but this can only work if you have enough will power and if you have a lot of deals..... and you have willpower left you're playing well ^^.

4 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Set a deal buy out to like nothing 100 then make the day multi X10 basically when they time out they will be near free to leave (if you want deals to work that way) (at stage 3 that would work out to 3k a day).

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

What if the player could pre-select the "Sell To" NPC, the way the mod already lets you select a "slaver" NPC for the Devious Followers outcome from Simple Slavery?  It'd be up to the player to select a safe future follower master. 

Could just use SS outcome for that.

I'll explain why I added it.

You the player have X amount of control a slavery mod need to take that away to feel like your slave. 

Walking along and some random NPC going O a slave .... and your sold!....does this and makes you feel until you get free you can't even pick the follower you want ! The feeling (I) the player will get from that is awesome :D.

I understood it will be glitchy and may be game breaking but it's not vital for the mod and the feeling of being sold on is own worth adding though.

On a side note, I can use this system to test things for compatibility between other follower mods because it needed a addfollower/removefollower function to work, I want to get these functions working 100% of the time with some of the more popular follower overhauls when I get a chance.

Either way, it will be what it is and it will be a use at your own risk for the foreseeable future. 

First off I love the mod and I love the frequent progress, don't think for a second it goes unnoticed!

You should take a look at YPS Devious & Immersive Fashion.  It's a another semi-debt slavery type of mod that integrates pretty well.  It would be cool to have deals where you are required to make use of certain fashion features.  "start wearing makeup" "only wear heels" ect.

During the scenario with Jarls, I am finding that my PC is being approached with more SLAL animations than just one at a time.....  animations not related to the Jarl DF scenario imposing themselves on top of the already active SLAL animation.  I hope there is a way that can be fixed in the future.  Thx.  The other animation is almost always driven by Slaverun men who gotta find a slave.  ?

39 minutes ago, Leeyds4LLTS said:

During the scenario with Jarls, I am finding that my PC is being approached with more SLAL animations than just one at a time.....  animations not related to the Jarl DF scenario imposing themselves on top of the already active SLAL animation.  I hope there is a way that can be fixed in the future.  Thx.  The other animation is almost always driven by Slaverun men who gotta find a slave.  ?

You may be using a mod that reacts to the players toon being naked and/or bound, like DCL.

the chastity belt deal does not work completely, i do not get any from my companion.

what I still noticed on the fast,.. after a while, my player speaks to the companion automatically, without me pressing E, but not only the companion, also all other npc's.

I do not even know if this is also a deal, the new version just flew over once, if so, then it annoys.. :classic_dry:

but rather a bug :classic_wink:

when in the city strip naked and bind your hands, I also have no graphic of the restraints.

Edit: I would still have a small problem.. if I am enslaved, then my character crawls on the ground.
If I pay my debts, then my character will not stand up, but will creep on the ground.

Hey, nice mod I've been playing around with it for a little bit!

Got a little wish for the future if at all possible to weave in:

Since I'm pretty good at making money in game I rarely run out of gold; I'd like a feature where when your companion or the PC would have low willpower (but you're still able to pay debt) your follower would get frustrated due to low wp and start remanding you pay them extra right now or demand to have sex to relieve stress. If refused either one they'd rape you (right there or revenge sex later) and take whatever money they wanted off of you anyway, and then go back to doing the usual devious follower stuff.

I love the new features to turn off certain stages and deals. It really tailors to different preferences.

What is bugging me at the moment is the jarl deal. I would also love an option for that. 

For some reason (I have yet to troubleshoot) the DDx crawl suit doesn't work for me. But beside that, which I will eventually solve (any help welcome), is the fact that I can only bark at people in the palace.

"Yes, I will take on the entire bloody palace in an astounding orgy. But if I only could talk (or bark understandable) to the guard guy from Naked Dungeons, who happens to have the key to my robbed stuff, rofl." Maybe use the gag game or something. I quite like the scenario, though.

Anyway, reading some comments on crawling. Would adding ZEP do the trick? Doesn't DDx have the same animation? SD crawling works fine. Do they interfere?(wouldn't think so)    

4 hours ago, Kalthen said:

I love the new features to turn off certain stages and deals. It really tailors to different preferences.

What is bugging me at the moment is the jarl deal. I would also love an option for that. 

For some reason (I have yet to troubleshoot) the DDx crawl suit doesn't work for me. But beside that, which I will eventually solve (any help welcome), is the fact that I can only bark at people in the palace.

"Yes, I will take on the entire bloody palace in an astounding orgy. But if I only could talk (or bark understandable) to the guard guy from Naked Dungeons, who happens to have the key to my robbed stuff, rofl." Maybe use the gag game or something. I quite like the scenario, though.

Anyway, reading some comments on crawling. Would adding ZEP do the trick? Doesn't DDx have the same animation? SD crawling works fine. Do they interfere?(wouldn't think so)    

Where did you find the options for turning off certain stages and deals?.. i assumed it would be in the MCM menu but i cannot find them?..

4 minutes ago, RoflArmageddon said:

Where did you find the options for turning off certain stages and deals?.. i assumed it would be in the MCM menu but i cannot find them?..

They are in the MCM menu with the latest version - you need to have a clean save however (uninstall + save clean or new game).

15 hours ago, Krynn said:

the chastity belt deal does not work completely, i do not get any from my companion.

what I still noticed on the fast,.. after a while, my player speaks to the companion automatically, without me pressing E, but not only the companion, also all other npc's.

I do not even know if this is also a deal, the new version just flew over once, if so, then it annoys.. :classic_dry:

but rather a bug :classic_wink:

when in the city strip naked and bind your hands, I also have no graphic of the restraints.

Edit: I would still have a small problem.. if I am enslaved, then my character crawls on the ground.
If I pay my debts, then my character will not stand up, but will creep on the ground.

Chasity deal does not happen while you are enslaved (i'm guess that's the issue)

Crawling is related to the collar (It should of been removed at enslavement end)

6 hours ago, kiesu said:

Hey, nice mod I've been playing around with it for a little bit!

Got a little wish for the future if at all possible to weave in:

Since I'm pretty good at making money in game I rarely run out of gold; I'd like a feature where when your companion or the PC would have low willpower (but you're still able to pay debt) your follower would get frustrated due to low wp and start remanding you pay them extra right now or demand to have sex to relieve stress. If refused either one they'd rape you (right there or revenge sex later) and take whatever money they wanted off of you anyway, and then go back to doing the usual devious follower stuff.

So in gold mode there is a hidden thing that at low willpower you are a lot more likely to get min gold setting in MCM. which means even if your good at farming gold you'll only have what the min is (mine is on 50).

As for demands at low willpower, I'm considering it but I want to get more things done first before I work out what kind of things happen.

32 minutes ago, Leeyds4LLTS said:

If my PC has armor unequipped because breasts are too large, is that a DF thing or a Milk-Mod thing?

Milk mod thing, get someone to milk you :P

5 hours ago, Kalthen said:

Crawl animation SHOULD be what it was on release and included in the mod so don't worry about ZEP (you can thx @Reesewow ).

MCM for Games ..... yes .... but not yet :P. It's basically down to be doing one thing at a time eventually I think when deals are done, I'll be making it so all the games will activate a lot easier. I may even of worked out a system that games make sense....  either way, one thing at a time :)

===============================================

I haven't made anything on the Mod yet (I found a few bugs though).

Tbh, I think the down time I have is good to play the mod and actually play test it. 

One big one is the pause button SCREWS deals buyout totally. I think someone reported this to me but said it was the timers. I will try and fix it.

Another one is the piercing buyout can disappear under certain conditions.

I'd say it again every time you guys find an issue with this mod it's really helpful ^^ and you help me fulfil my dreams. Thank you :)