43 minutes ago, UnEvenSteven said:

I'm assuming this means you don't like the fact your character's arousal doesn't go down during a fight. If so then I agree, it would seem to make sense your character would lose arousal/desire/lust while they're fighting and taking damage. If you made a separate mod to deal with this I'd download it.

There is a mod dealing with rising or lowering arousal in combat. Try Combat Arousal v2.12

On another matter. Does anybody know of a potential conflict with the dialogues?

If i ask a devious follower about removing devices from my character they will display "how does it work" if i click it it showas a message box about how it works...

Atfer that box i get back to the dialogue but it only shows three dots and then dissapears. It does not matter what sort of device i equip. exept cursed ones. those trigger the line something like "i dont want to get cursed, i wont touch that stuff".

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

@Lozeak Bug report - not sure if it is related to the above report but it has the same symptoms - I was able to see a specific cause in my case however.

I accidentally talked to a hireling - Stenvar in this case (http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Stenvar) while I had a devious follower and one non-devious follower.  Instead of his usual dialogue, he fired a dialogue line about how he heard I owed debt and if he followed me he'd get a cut (checking - it is from the topic _DflowStarterBlockTopic).  I assume this is the dialogue you are supposed to see if your follower actually dies with debt.  He then force-recuited himself and stole devious follower status from my original follower. 

After that point, as far as I can tell the mod's quests are broken - no other follower will trigger devious follower status even when the debug line is used, instead Stenvar has the status at all times (even when not following), and paying him off doesn't fix things.  The "reset mod" option also doesn't solve the issue, new followers don't get DF dialogues with or without the debug option.

The follower framework I use is EFF (with RDO) and is loaded after DF.  My current "solution" to this issue is to uninstall DF, save clean, and reinstall, or reload a save from before I talked to Stenvar.  So far it has been the only obvious bug I've had with this particular load order - looking in TES5Edit it does look like EFF/RDO overwrite the _DFlowLendHirelingTopic for Stenvar, so that might be the culprit as well.

Maybe I fixed it, the dialouge added the _DMaster faction to the follower (rather than pass the alias) paying off follower should clear that but it doesn't so it probably glitchs out somewhere, I dunno it might need more work/maybe it's fixed. (btw this is a my mod problem I think)

1 hour ago, UnEvenSteven said:

I'm assuming this means you don't like the fact your character's arousal doesn't go down during a fight. If so then I agree, it would seem to make sense your character would lose arousal/desire/lust while they're fighting and taking damage. If you made a separate mod to deal with this I'd download it.

48 minutes ago, Fenroo said:

Maybe even have some variable track the number of times a character hits 100% arousal without relief. Translate it into game effects. Dropped weapon in combat, hazy view of screen, random spell failures, miscounting gold while buying and selling... 

And of course, constant will power drain.

So let me make the first thing clear Arousal is decent and needed for sexlab so for that part I am greatful.

So i see the 0 to 100 scale like this (this may be my problem)

0 - Not wanting sex

20 - Kinda checking out people but not too fussed

50 - If that person asked me in the right way I'd fuck em

70 - I need sex, i need to find it

100- I'll fuck/do anything for sex

My issues is this

Arousal sky rockets for like no reason waiting for a shop to open, fast travel , just running around. Like I'd be ok if these things capped it out at 50 but it doesn't so it goes straight to 100.

What this means is that being in tavern with sexy people is the same as fast travelling to a tomb and looting dead bodies.

So basically it caps out for reasons I don't like and well too fast.

Secondly, if i was 100 arousal like I need sex and I had sex, I 100% wouldn't go from 100-0 like you've just had your needs fulfilled you certainly gonna be like omg that was good I need to do that again so I don't like how it goes from 100-->0

Either way, my issue could be fixed by playing with setting cause you can make it less crazy there but I don't want to add content and be like "Well you need to set Sexlab arousal this way for it to work right"

Making a mod to control it might me cool but I dunno I feel I might be stepping on peoples shoes and a lot of work (like remaking a mod isn't easy and well will probably be worse overall)

Ya know so it leaves me to create an arousal system in mod that is separate from it all and independent.

Either way, it's just too much of a headache so I'd rather make other thing and hence why I gave up on that kind of stuff.

13 minutes ago, Ekirts Ykcul said:

There is a mod dealing with rising or lowering arousal in combat. Try Combat Arousal v2.12

On another matter. Does anybody know of a potential conflict with the dialogues?

If i ask a devious follower about removing devices from my character they will display "how does it work" if i click it it showas a message box about how it works...

Atfer that box i get back to the dialogue but it only shows three dots and then dissapears. It does not matter what sort of device i equip. exept cursed ones. those trigger the line something like "i dont want to get cursed, i wont touch that stuff".

They only remove Boot,Mitten,Gags,blindfold and Heavybondage 

5 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

Either way, it's just too much of a headache so I'd rather make other thing and hence why I gave up on that kind of stuff.

Understood. I don't mod and appreciate how difficult it must sometimes be. Just hoping to steer mods that indulge my fantasies ?

21 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

Maybe I fixed it, the dialouge added the _DMaster faction to the follower (rather than pass the alias) paying off follower should clear that but it doesn't so it probably glitchs out somewhere, I dunno it might need more work/maybe it's fixed. (btw this is a my mod problem I think)

Making a mod to control it might me cool but I dunno I feel I might be stepping on peoples shoes and a lot of work (like remaking a mod isn't easy and well will probably be worse overall)

Ya know so it leaves me to create an arousal system in mod that is separate from it all and independent.

Damn that was fast O.o.  I'll give this a try a bit later and specifically go talk to Stenvar to see if he still breaks the mod.  Will definitely try out the new follower lives thing as well as I use Defeat and it does mark followers as victims if they are used in a scene.

Agreed that it probably wouldn't be very fun trying to wrestle with arousal - if you try to make a mod to change the way arousal works it might mess up other people's personal preference settings or affect other mods.  Having to remake the wheel and have two versions of arousal running at the same time wouldn't be much fun either.  Since you having fun modding is probably the most important aspect, I vote work on fun stuff instead! 

I personally am quite happy with the way my arousal settings work, but I control it with a few items from other mods - mainly Cure Sex Addiction potions from Sexlab Eager NPCs.  Those potions are bought from any Priestess of Dibella and reset the "time rate" to base levels when drunk... and make your character masturbate. 

The time rate is the value that causes you to get arousal based on how long it was since your character last had sex.... and if it gets too large you see the "0-100 while fast travelling or looting bodies" problem.  It also causes you to go from 100-0 after a sex scene (just had sex so time-based arousal is 0) - if most of my arousal is due to seeing naked bodies/sex then it takes 2/3 sex scenes to get it down to 0 again, like your example. 

I pretty much need the potions to balance Arousal for Cursed Loot, since the only other way to lower your time rate (other than actually manually changing it in the MCM menu - destroying immersion) is to avoid sex for a decent period of time... and that doesn't really happen in my load order. :classic_tongue:

21 minutes ago, Ekirts Ykcul said:

Oh... somehow i must have totally missed that. Oo

Thanks for the quick response and thanks for your awesome work.

You didn't my mod didn't make it clear to you that's the problem lol.

Updated the mod disription so that it makes it more clear that this a follower overhaul with slavery elements ^^ rather than slavery system (even though it kinda is)

OOO yea my mod need pictures would be cool if some people would post some to use, also if anyone wants to make a Title pic for it (saying Devious Followers) that would be sexy too :smiley: 

If not I'll get round it it next.

Now it's break time from modding for like a few days - I'll bug fix if needed but I'm too tired atm and got work for the next few days so I think I need to take it easy. thank you all for the feedback <3333 

How often does the mod check for the tied in towns rule? I upgraded from 1.01 to 1.12 yesterday using the savecleaner tool, everything seems to work fine with the small exeption that i got no armbinder while walking around in whiterun. Before with 1.01 this happened within 2-3 minutes usually, but yesterday it didn't happen for at least 5 minutes, and after that i left whiterun briefly and reentered trying to trigger it but still no success.

Could very well be just a coincidence or me butchering the save accidently with the savegame cleaner tool.

58 minutes ago, Pupkin said:

so what is the role of DCL in this mod? Any tips on recommended settings?

Settings are kinda whatever you want them to be, there is a lot in Cursed Loot and almost everything can be tweaked or turned on/off as you prefer.  Basically you'd need to try it out and disable/tweak things you don't like or find too hard till you get a good balance.

Main ways it interacts with this mod:

- Being the victim in a SL scene while wearing devices is one of the main ways to lower willpower - DCUL has lots of ways to trigger scenes

- The follower can remove devices for a price - DCUL puts those devices on you in the first place

- The "games" your follower can play are based on wearing a certain type of DD item in a certain situation - DCUL can make that more likely to happen naturally

- DCUL has a prostitution feature that can be used to make money to help pay your follower, but it can result in bad outcomes that lower your willpower or put devices on you costing you money

- DCUL has public indecency features that can cost you money or willpower - if you end up naked in public alot you may start racking up bounties

Mostly, DCUL works well with this mod because it makes it easier for bad luck to get you in trouble with your money and/or willpower, forcing you into devious deals or putting you in deeper debt with your follower.  Without mods that put DD on you, make you lose all your money or cause you to be a victim - you aren't as likely to feel like you are losing control of your follower and might have to depend on making your settings really tough or using chaos mod to randomize things.

On 4/19/2018 at 3:50 PM, Lozeak said:

I will have a look at the conditions to see if there is an error (this is enough info to see that)

Try messing with the deals ("anyway I can reduce my debt") try not paying your follower. I think maybe you want the mod to force content on you , it doesn't.

Ok. I got it to work. I was used to the earlier version that had the follower enslave you automatically.

2 hours ago, Pupkin said:

I find that DCL can be a little overpowering sometimes so I personally try to keep the base trigger of traps setting a little lower than default and I turn off solicitaion and public indecency. For solicitation I use Radient Prostitution to raise monies to pay follower. Public indecency just seems to add too many devices too often to be usesful with Devious Followers .. Other than that it is a mater of personal taste and experimenting..  The good thng with Devious Followers is its ability to work well with other mods.. a tweak here and adjustment there and most things are compatible.. I even had Pet Collar working with it for a while until it lost the Golden claw before I could use it. haha

As with all good mods Devious Followers is what YOU make it.. You can have it as easy or as hard as you want.. With each update it has become more and more flexible (Us early days victims... er I mean testers.. can atest to that.)  Lozeak has been really open to ideas and suggestions which has made Devious Followers pretty flexible as we all seem to play differently and want different things..  Kudos to Lozeak..

18 hours ago, Lozeak said:

OOO yea my mod need pictures would be cool if some people would post some to use, also if anyone wants to make a Title pic for it (saying Devious Followers) that would be sexy too :smiley: 

Here are some screen captures of DF stuff. 

YAY Spoiler boxes are working again! 

Spoiler

5adaa5cd3722e_DFimage1.thumb.jpg.6dc98ef50e056b796bd3d45832eff642.jpgDF image 2.jpgDF image 3.jpg

Proposed Title image

Spoiler

5adaab2775dee_DFMain.thumb.jpg.42335541ec76d2b970af444c99d4efc4.jpg

ok i have this and several other mods that can interact with it and will list the ones i have (and have tested with at least somewhat)

my personal suggestions (adjust to taste)

ALL mods: turn off follower armbinder options possible (not all mods have this option) but leave on follower can have items equipped 

;  doing this will (hopefully) prevent a situation where both you and your follower end up in armbinders at the same time (if it happens your follower

;  will not be able to release you from any devices until you manage to remove the armbinder from your follower).

Prostitution Mods: no special adjustments needed (that i have found)

Deviously Cursed Loot (DCL):

suggest turning public indecency off, misogyny adjust chances down a little (it can put belts and stuff on you), smoking hot (controlled by device comments section) as this

is voluntary agree or disagree as liked, set rape conditions to 2 or more (if most are enabled), pause Devious Followers mod while using DCL dominant followers,

i leave its prostitution feature on for desperate times of selling body for a key (in case follower gets stuck in a armbinder).

Deviously Enslaved Continued:   turn on follower dialogue, adjust Follower dom/sub settings to taste, turn on follower approaches directly when item found, 

turn on follower can find items player missed, turn OFF "unknown follower found items" (follower can find quest items including stuff from other mods)

Devious Device Helpers: load before Devious Followers, turn on bondage lover (cannot refuse its tie up game that way)

Pet Collar:  use caution when you have quest items on you (make lots of manual saves to roll back to if needed), and wearing a pet collar

Sisterhood of Dibella, Skooma Whore, Untamed, Dovahkiin's Infamy, Animal Mansion, Dangerous Nights, Soul Gem Oven, FMEA (Failure Mode Effect Analysis),

Kyne's Blessing (Sexlab Parasites):   no special help needed (that i have discovered)

Slavery Mods (any mod that can enslave PC to someone other than Follower):  use debug page to pause this mod while actually enslaved to someone other than follower

Devious Devices More Devious Quests (DDMDQ) abandoned mod:   turn off Slut Madness for both PC and NPC (they are heavy on papyrus), turn on devious worker

(this lets the PC do random jobs while visibly bound, not all are sex based)

Player Exhibitionist:

set a required nudity time, turn off rape damage to health, turn OFF pickpocketing (i have had it steal quest items otherwise), adjust dead body gear loss to

personal taste, adjust maximum dressed time to taste (and its gear options)

Suspicious Gold Starter:  do NOT take a follower along during the main part of the mod (when you go into the Maze or into any of the Shards)

Captured Dreams Shop:  do not take a follower during its Special Tasks or its Slavery questlines

; i find having a follower along during it's Delivery, Recover a Delivery, Free Trial quests fun (Confiscation will just equip items on the PC so no adjustments there).

any not listed i have either not tested (at all) or have no clue about

this is a set of personal opinions and should be adjusted to you own taste.

hope the information helps someone

If not I'll get round it it next.

Now it's break time from modding for like a few days - I'll bug fix if needed but I'm too tired atm and got work for the next few days so I think I need to take it easy. thank you all for the feedback <3333 

I try not keeping a lot of gold on hand in case I get robbed. I also try to avoid fast travel except between major holds. Almost made it back in time to vendor my loots, pay my follower, then recover my willpower. Almost...... I could have tried sleeping on a bedroll in a dungeon, but that's also a huge risk (not just because of this mod).

Have to say, I'm really loving this mod. My hope is that you continue with the "bite size" content like you've been doing because I find what you've provided already works damn near 100% of the time and it sometimes gets old to get dragged into this long process. Like, I LOVE POP, but it gets involved at times and there's a lot of time and places for things to just go wrong. But with this, even in a bad situation: I had the money to pay off my follower and get back to 100%. There's no scenario where if the mod breaks I'm like "oh fuck, let me start consoling sqs or setstage."

Now, what WOULD be nice is coming up with a way the follower knows or sees you have a cash stash and this can piss her off even more. Maybe nothing incredible punitive, but like.... she randomly strip searches you at times to make sure you aren't holding out on her. Or, if in a player home, she cuffs you and (this is a bit more involved) searches for your stash or follows you around and says "Holding out on me?" when you pull gold out of a container and then punishes you.

Just thoughts. Loving the mod.

DFLOW.jpg

14 minutes ago, CaptainChaos said:

Now, what WOULD be nice is coming up with a way the follower knows or sees you have a cash stash and this can piss her off even more. Maybe nothing incredible punitive, but like....

1 she randomly strip searches you at times to make sure you aren't holding out on her.

Or, if in a player home, she cuffs you and (this is a bit more involved) searches for your stash or follows you around and says "Holding out on me?" when you pull gold out of a container and then punishes you.

1 - i really do like this idea and it is possible (if Lozeak wants), and maybe have follower take half of whatever you have in inventory ;).

2 - while the idea is great this will run into problems.  the main problem it will run into is that a lot of mod added player homes are not correctly tagged.

about 60-70% of the player home mods i have ever downloaded are not tagged correctly so that technically the player is a "squatter" and not the "owner" 

of the home provided.   if you have Cursed Loot installed a quick way to check a player home mod to see if it is correctly tagged is to have a devious device on

you (not equipped) and have the "Bondage Lover" option turned on, then if you can store devious devices in the home it is correctly tagged, and if it will not let

you store the items (line about not putting it away because you may want to play with it later) it is not tagged as owned by the player (the home may not be "owned"

by anyone else but the player is still a "squatter").

There is a line in Sexist Guards where the follower says "I hope you pay me well, I'd hate to have to steal your stuff and leave you in a Draugr infested tomb" which gave me an idea for an event. While in a Draugr tomb the follower asks for a raise and immediate payment of the debt, if you refuse she/he will do exactly that.... bind the player, take everything and leave. Maybe left chained to the floor for a set amount of time, before being released with a message that you got free? Also, I know it's possible, just not sure how, but if a Draugr finds the bound player the mod would automatically start sex.

1 hour ago, user9120975435 said:

There is a line in Sexist Guards where the follower says "I hope you pay me well, I'd hate to have to steal your stuff and leave you in a Draugr infested tomb" which gave me an idea for an event. While in a Draugr tomb the follower asks for a raise and immediate payment of the debt, if you refuse she/he will do exactly that.... bind the player, take everything and leave. Maybe left chained to the floor for a set amount of time, before being released with a message that you got free? Also, I know it's possible, just not sure how, but if a Draugr finds the bound player the mod would automatically start sex.

In Sexy Bandit Captives, there is a function where a scan is run that searches for nearby bandits and then assigns them to "have a turn" with one of the captives. So if you sneak into a camp and just watch you will see all the bandits "taking turns" with the bandit slaves. That function works by searching an area for actors in a specific faction and executes a scene. (ok it is a tad more complicated than that)

Since it is already being done, it is possible. :smile: 

Hello,

First i like to thank for this nice Mod. It's really fun.

But i also do notice there is an issue with Quest Items.

At least 2 was stolen by the follower and sold to the NPC. First was the Golden Dragon Claw (I sudden was in front of the door and it was gone) the other one was the Key from Sasha's Restraints from the Cursed Loot mod.

Maybe something with the quest item flag isn't working as intended?

Cheers

Sarfin

17 minutes ago, Sarfin said:

But i also do notice there is an issue with Quest Items.

At least 2 was stolen by the follower and sold to the NPC. First was the Golden Dragon Claw (I sudden was in front of the door and it was gone) the other one was the Key from Sasha's Restraints from the Cursed Loot mod.

Maybe something with the quest item flag isn't working as intended?

Minor addition to this report - apparently Belethor won't sell things that have the "stolen" flag on them.  I'm not sure if this is actually something that needs a fix tho, the only reason I noticed is because I was on a quest that had me collect cards, and some of the cards are "owned" and get marked stolen when you pick them up.  So after my follower got angry and took some items, I had a quest marker under the floor of his shop pointing to the "stolen" card in his vendor chest.  I ended up tcl clipping through the floor to retrieve it.  Everything else was easily bought back from him .... altho it cost me something like 30k gold and all of my expensive consumables to buy back my fancy weapons and armor :classic_wink:.

The vanilla quest I could see being broken by this would the the Stones of Barenziah quest, since I think some of those can be marked as stolen once picked up.  Pretty rare case tho (and I hate that quest with a passion for cluttering my inventory, so I don't touch those Stones anymore). 

Perhaps a good idea would be for the follower to not remove quest items or stolen items (if they are too hot for you to sell to Belethor, they should be too hot for your follower to sell).  You could kinda "cheat" your follower by using mostly stolen items... but then you run the risk of having everything taken if you get arrested by a vanilla guard.  Plus if you are avoiding paying that hard you are gonna end up enslaved or in endless mode bondage sooner rather than later.