i have much problems with dd4, maybe it is possible to add some button in mcm to customize items or just change them to dd3 compatible, for people who want to play with old version.

and after ensnslavement interactions with npcs are some boring, endless sex only, on my mind it is great need to add some more events, maybe for special locations or fractions.

just as idea, on dfollowers place i woud like to loan player to some bustards for some gold, it is lorefriendly to mod conception and more interactions than just sex may have place depending on fraction or guild of temporary owner.

thanks for mod anyway.

the same problem after last upgrade. debt grow and nothing happens anyway. uninstall, cleared, reinstall and again no function in enslave with any setting (follower games maybe ok, one happened).

@Fenroo: The Chastity Belt deal is just one of current, random deals you can be offered. When you take it your follower now feels that they "own your pussy" and will use it as they see fit.

To further expand on the Orgasm Denial deal maybe it should be a "special" deal, completely optional. It could be the first of a new group of deals that are separate from the current and normal deals. Perhaps these new deals could reduce more debt (by default) or even remove it entirely but they come at the cost of being more restrictive and (by default) last a set amount before they can be bought out. These debts also couldn't be bought out of early, they're really just another trick your follower uses to pseudo-enslave you further. It could even be forced on you as a new game or punishment if enslaved by your follower.

I know some have stated their dislike for belts and some don't like the thought of near permanent chastity but remember it'd be only for a week in-game if you keep your debt and Willpower under control. Like other parts of this wonderful mod it has the possibility to spiral out of control but remember this Orgasm Denial deal would just be a new, completely optional (unless you're enslaved) deal to take if you're desperate enough.

2 hours ago, UnEvenSteven said:

@Fenroo: The Chastity Belt deal is just one of current, random deals you can be offered. When you take it your follower now feels that they "own your pussy" and will use it as they see fit.

To further expand on the Orgasm Denial deal maybe it should be a "special" deal, completely optional. It could be the first of a new group of deals that are separate from the current and normal deals. Perhaps these new deals could reduce more debt (by default) or even remove it entirely but they come at the cost of being more restrictive and (by default) last a set amount before they can be bought out. These debts also couldn't be bought out of early, they're really just another trick your follower uses to pseudo-enslave you further. It could even be forced on you as a new game or punishment if enslaved by your follower.

I know some have stated their dislike for belts and some don't like the thought of near permanent chastity but remember it'd be only for a week in-game if you keep your debt and Willpower under control. Like other parts of this wonderful mod it has the possibility to spiral out of control but remember this Orgasm Denial deal would just be a new, completely optional (unless you're enslaved) deal to take if you're desperate enough.

Yeah it's the spiraling out of control part that's attractive, because I'm nuts or something. I'm experimenting with other mods that include the theme, like captured dreams and petproject, but your ideas for this mod would blow them away. 

Or just think, so much room for your follower to be horribly devious. Imagine you make a special deal, a week in chastity with a tease only plug in exchange for a large amount of debt. At the end of the week the follower announces she changes her mind: if she lets you free now, no debt is excused. You have to endure another week in chastity for the same deal. You'd be on a downward spiral and completely out of control. It's perfect.

18 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Had a decent play session this afternoon with 1.12 on a clean save, seems to work fine.  I didn't try out chaos mode yet but everything else seemed to work, and I got the new game to trigger and it played out fine.

One more minor idea - if it could be detected easily, it could be cool for followers to lose "lives" if they are the victims in a Sexlab scene.  I imagine most people use Defeat or Cursed Loot with this mod and use one of those mod's combat surrender features.  Since both of those mods and others like them allow for the follower to be included in the scene as a victim, it could be an interesting extra hit for losing if your follower lost "lives" while you were in the scene and hit you with a debt increase as revenge for getting them into that situation. 

Similarly, if someone runs a mod like Aroused Creatures and lets their follower get bent over by the town mutt, they could take their anger/shame out on your pocketbook for not kicking the dog off. :classic_tongue:

That being said, if it would require a lot of extra papyrus load or scanning to detect this, it probably isn't worth it.  The mod seems to be pretty tame load wise so far, and it would be best to keep it that way.

Papyrus wise it wouldn't be a big hit or even small hit but I dunno if you lose a fight it's likely your follower got knocked down a few times anyway and lost lives and I feel lives are lost at a decent rate already

(was playing in chaos mode and rolled 6 lives, lost 1 instantly on debt added then used like 2 to remove devices then like literally by the time I got to a dungeon I had to head back cause I couldn't pay my follower with no lives. Had it set so it was on 2 day till reroll and it felt really risky doing anything till I rerolled for better lives)

15 hours ago, crococat said:

i have much problems with dd4, maybe it is possible to add some button in mcm to customize items or just change them to dd3 compatible, for people who want to play with old version.

and after ensnslavement interactions with npcs are some boring, endless sex only, on my mind it is great need to add some more events, maybe for special locations or fractions.

just as idea, on dfollowers place i woud like to loan player to some bustards for some gold, it is lorefriendly to mod conception and more interactions than just sex may have place depending on fraction or guild of temporary owner.

thanks for mod anyway.

DD3 support won't happen sorry my time is spent on bugs/more content only and the mod started in DD4 so I don't know how DD3 works CK wise so not happening. 

Enslavement is too simple yea, hence why the game has an Endless mode (never get enslaved) or Simple slavery call (for those that don't want to repeat the same thing over and over.

Loaning/sending to another Follower or Slaver is an idea I'm playing with but it's miles off.

12 hours ago, deviant51 said:

Hi, firstoff let me say I love the update :D.

I wondered if you thought about doing something when your follower is tied? (through DCL or some other mod) I'm sure your follower won't accept staying tied while you have keys.

Yes, my issue is I can't get it not to be buggy, like there idles bug out or w/e and it annoys me but if I had a system it would work like this.

Certain devices would stop the follower from enforcing things like enslaveing you or stealing your stuff but there would be 3 stages 1st get them out and pay debt nothing bad happens, 2nd get them out a little late they add more debt/punish you (maybe slap the devices on you) 3rd they escape on there own and well you'll be fed.

That said, it seems a mountain of catching stuff(error and tracking devices) or it becoming spammy to the point it's probably not worth it.

12 hours ago, Choppytehbear said:

I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong, but my debt is over 3000 and my follower isn't doing anything about it. I get a notification that they are angry, but that's it.

I will have a look at the conditions to see if there is an error (this is enough info to see that)

10 hours ago, crococat said:

the same problem after last upgrade. debt grow and nothing happens anyway. uninstall, cleared, reinstall and again no function in enslave with any setting (follower games maybe ok, one happened).

Try messing with the deals ("anyway I can reduce my debt") try not paying your follower. I think maybe you want the mod to force content on you , it doesn't.

Chasity/Orgasm denial slavery (Idea not in the game)---

Ok there is one massive issue with it and it Sexlab aroused because it is so over the top 

You fast traveled some where ---- SO SEXY

You spent your day kill dragar and looting corpse - OMG I CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELF

That said I do have a plan for something (no idea when like if you saw my idea note pad you'd understand that it's not lack of idea but lack of time)

This is what I've got read if ya want---

So you get enslaved and your follower puts a Chasity belt on you and a cursed collar.

So as time goes on your arousal triggers event.

Stage 1. Your skin becomes too sensitive to wear armour.

Stage 2. Occasionally you become too distracted thinking about sex you drop your weapon.

Stage 3. Every so often you think about yourselves being tied up and your collar makes them appear. (Needs debt to remove)

Stage 4. Only thing you can say to anyone is begging them to fuck you which lead to them fucking you via oral/anal aka no orgasm but maybe it'll make the curse delay for a short time.

When your beg you follower for sex they may just say no, or give humliating choices like "I'll fuck after your mouth to please 10 people" or "You think I'd fuck a slut like you but if you want I'll let you fuck a dog if your desperate" or "Yes no problem babe but I'm gonna charge you 2000 gold for the privlege"

When you have sex the curse resets and slowly builds up till you get to the point you need sex to play the game and the only person that can do that for you is your follower.

Like I said it's only in idea form atm, I do want to do something with orgasm denial/Chasity and I have other ideas like it being it's own mod where I can rework sexlab arousal. 

3 hours ago, Lozeak said:

Papyrus wise it wouldn't be a big hit or even small hit but I dunno if you lose a fight it's likely your follower got knocked down a few times anyway and lost lives and I feel lives are lost at a decent rate already

Yea, as long you feel the lives are being lost at a decent rate for your playstyle that is fine by me.  Thinking on it more if you lose to a big group with Defeat active and a follower that is allowed to be used they lose all of their lives in one scene, which wouldn't be great.

Yes, my issue is I can't get it not to be buggy, like there idles bug out or w/e and it annoys me but if I had a system it would work like this.

Certain devices would stop the follower from enforcing things like enslaveing you or stealing your stuff but there would be 3 stages 1st get them out and pay debt nothing bad happens, 2nd get them out a little late they add more debt/punish you (maybe slap the devices on you) 3rd they escape on there own and well you'll be fed.

That said, it seems a mountain of catching stuff(error and tracking devices) or it becoming spammy to the point it's probably not worth it.

My vote would be to not bother with trying to detect follower devices, because that seems like it could get really complicated and make your life harder in future since any new games or features you add would need to check the status of the follower for consistency sake.  The one exception would be that I think it could be good if the follower doesn't offer to remove any devices from you if they are wearing heavy bondage like yokes/armbinders/manacles.

3 minutes ago, slonez1 said:

I just want to say that you're doing an awesome job with this mod.  It's as critical as DCL is in my playlist, it's just so great!

My only regret is that I started a game and cannot enjoy the latest version!

^^ Thank you ! It's the same for me funny I never and I mean like never used followers in the game they were boring and unuseful.

Now they are super useful if I spring a trap or too and need out of a device that is game stopping but it all comes at a risk that they could enslave you.

5 minutes ago, Fenroo said:

Does the chastity stuff take your characters sexual preferences into account? Prefer male or female I mean

There is only Chasity deal in the game the stuff I mentioned before is an idea. The Chasity deal basically puts a  belt on you that will only come off when the follower wanted to use you (which they do every so often).

My last post before this was a mess, I'm kinda tired atm (too many late nights).

1 minute ago, Reesewow said:

Yea, as long you feel the lives are being lost at a decent rate for your playstyle that is fine by me.  Thinking on it more if you lose to a big group with Defeat active and a follower that is allowed to be used they lose all of their lives in one scene, which wouldn't be great.

I'll add it to the list of thing to do (it shouldn't be too hard, if it is nope) it'll be MCM togglable default off. (btw doing this as thanks cause you have tested + given feedback so much).

17 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

There is only Chasity deal in the game the stuff I mentioned before is an idea. The Chasity deal basically puts a  belt on you that will only come off when the follower wanted to use you (which they do every so often).

My last post before this was a mess, I'm kinda tired atm (too many late nights).

Oh that actually sounds pretty good. Sorry about the late nights, I'm sympathetic. Great work you've done here.

47 minutes ago, slonez1 said:

I just want to say that you're doing an awesome job with this mod.  It's as critical as DCL is in my playlist, it's just so great!

My only regret is that I started a game and cannot enjoy the latest version!

If you don't mind using a save cleaner you could probably safely update after doing an uninstall+clean, that's what I ended up doing.  If you prefer to avoid doing that tho may be worth holding off, the main bonus of the new version is definitely chaos mode (the new game is nice but a pretty minor scene).

Just had an old issue reappear (might be a load order or mod clash if no one else is experiening it)..  Blindfold to Inn game..  It works right up until being told to "erm..." with 3 people then Mod breaks..  No dialogue, mod doesnt reset properly as debt remains and after reset still no dialogue..  Not sure if it is something I have done to cause it of if others also see this happening.. (was on a fresh game start and at the sleeping giant in riverwood) ..

I will remove clean save and reinstal because I STILL havent triggered to blindfold and sleeping game haha ..  still lovin' the mod as always.. Also trying to get a good balance between DCL, the new Helpers mod and This mod..  Of course finding a good balance just means a lot more playing time haha

9 hours ago, Lozeak said:

The bound idles on followers is something that the DD team is working on, they have some fixes for it out in the 4.1 beta at the moment.

14 hours ago, steelmagpie said:

Just had an old issue reappear (might be a load order or mod clash if no one else is experiening it)..  Blindfold to Inn game..  It works right up until being told to "erm..." with 3 people then Mod breaks..  No dialogue, mod doesnt reset properly as debt remains and after reset still no dialogue..  Not sure if it is something I have done to cause it of if others also see this happening.. (was on a fresh game start and at the sleeping giant in riverwood) ..

I will remove clean save and reinstal because I STILL havent triggered to blindfold and sleeping game haha ..  still lovin' the mod as always.. Also trying to get a good balance between DCL, the new Helpers mod and This mod..  Of course finding a good balance just means a lot more playing time haha

@Lozeak Bug report - not sure if it is related to the above report but it has the same symptoms - I was able to see a specific cause in my case however.

I accidentally talked to a hireling - Stenvar in this case (http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Stenvar) while I had a devious follower and one non-devious follower.  Instead of his usual dialogue, he fired a dialogue line about how he heard I owed debt and if he followed me he'd get a cut (checking - it is from the topic _DflowStarterBlockTopic).  I assume this is the dialogue you are supposed to see if your follower actually dies with debt.  He then force-recuited himself and stole devious follower status from my original follower. 

After that point, as far as I can tell the mod's quests are broken - no other follower will trigger devious follower status even when the debug line is used, instead Stenvar has the status at all times (even when not following), and paying him off doesn't fix things.  The "reset mod" option also doesn't solve the issue, new followers don't get DF dialogues with or without the debug option.

The follower framework I use is EFF (with RDO) and is loaded after DF.  My current "solution" to this issue is to uninstall DF, save clean, and reinstall, or reload a save from before I talked to Stenvar.  So far it has been the only obvious bug I've had with this particular load order - looking in TES5Edit it does look like EFF/RDO overwrite the _DFlowLendHirelingTopic for Stenvar, so that might be the culprit as well.

18 hours ago, Lozeak said:

Ok there is one massive issue with it and it Sexlab aroused because it is so over the top 

You fast traveled some where ---- SO SEXY

You spent your day kill dragar and looting corpse - OMG I CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELF

I'm assuming this means you don't like the fact your character's arousal doesn't go down during a fight. If so then I agree, it would seem to make sense your character would lose arousal/desire/lust while they're fighting and taking damage. If you made a separate mod to deal with this I'd download it.

1 minute ago, UnEvenSteven said:

I'm assuming this means you don't like the fact your character's arousal doesn't go down during a fight. If so then I agree, it would seem to make sense your character would lose arousal/desire/lust while they're fighting and taking damage. If you made a separate mod to deal with this I'd download it.

And then it can get ratcheted right back up afterwards! It's a win-win

Maybe even have some variable track the number of times a character hits 100% arousal without relief. Translate it into game effects. Dropped weapon in combat, hazy view of screen, random spell failures, miscounting gold while buying and selling... 

And of course, constant will power drain.

52 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

@Lozeak Bug report - not sure if it is related to the above report but it has the same symptoms - I was able to see a specific cause in my case however.

I accidentally talked to a hireling - Stenvar in this case (http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Stenvar) while I had a devious follower and one non-devious follower.  Instead of his usual dialogue, he fired a dialogue line about how he heard I owed debt and if he followed me he'd get a cut (checking - it is from the topic _DflowStarterBlockTopic).  I assume this is the dialogue you are supposed to see if your follower actually dies with debt.  He then force-recuited himself and stole devious follower status from my original follower. 

After that point, as far as I can tell the mod's quests are broken - no other follower will trigger devious follower status even when the debug line is used, instead Stenvar has the status at all times (even when not following), and paying him off doesn't fix things.  The "reset mod" option also doesn't solve the issue, new followers don't get DF dialogues with or without the debug option.

The follower framework I use is EFF (with RDO) and is loaded after DF.  My current "solution" to this issue is to uninstall DF, save clean, and reinstall, or reload a save from before I talked to Stenvar.  So far it has been the only obvious bug I've had with this particular load order - looking in TES5Edit it does look like EFF/RDO overwrite the _DFlowLendHirelingTopic for Stenvar, so that might be the culprit as well.

I am using EFF too..  but only had one follower at the time of Mod breaking.. but I have found a new thing possibly EFF related too..  On the clean save a fresh instal everything was going fine for ages (no blindfold Inn game played yet)..  I was using Chaos mode and was enslaved and after 2 rounds of gag to town I decided to buy my freedom..  Oh karma you meanie..  I additemed enough gold to pay off the follower and dismissed her.. except  5 ceconds later she was giving me the Hope you cont cheat me line.. I dismissed her again.. and still she followed and was registered as my devious follower..  Karma being karma even when she was paid off she just couldn't get eouch of my poor little player haha...  I am assuing it may be related to EFF and as I rarely use more than one follower I am going to remove it .. I may even start a fresh game and see if that helps...  Without going back through all the old posts i get the feeling it may have been EFF which caused the blindfold Inn troubles form much earlier version but without checking I can't be sure..  (so many pages of discusion! ..  will lose far too valuable playing time looking back through it all haha.. )