2 hours ago, galgat said:

I am doing fine on the profile I opted for.  The first profile I tried was messed up ( something I am sure I caused ), but I have ran through all of 2.01 on another profile at least three times, even paying off one master, and then picking up another with no problems other than I found it was best to either go with the Modular deals or the original deal's, I have found that setting to Modular deals to just two seems to keep the over lapping of original deal's from happening.

( So I am saying I do mix some of the  Modular deals in with the original I just found that I needed to do so sparingly. )

EDIT >> I did find that there are quite a few Followers that don't work well, Dark brotherhood followers did not like to work for me, but the Dawnguard seemed to work fine, I have not tried any of the mage guild followers yet.

Over all is working very well for me now.  I always figure if others are playing with no problems it is probably something I have messed up in my game.

I mean when I first swapped over from NMM to MO, NMM did not clean every thing out as it should, and I spent a long time just cleaning up the mess of left over folders and scripts from NMM.  These were causing me a great deal of trouble, and it took me a while to figure this out.

Just saying there are a lot of things we all do that make every installation different, and sometimes very hard to sort out.

just tried it on a new profile using nmm and only the mods that are required for devious followers and it worked. will try to slowly add my other mods and try to see if what its going to do.

22 hours ago, blobsweats said:

just installed the new version and tried it on a clean safe it seems like something is broken for me. i get the idle line that a follower should become a devious one but i dont get the extra options when talking to me follower, also i tried the mercenary follower in the drunken huntsmen choose the debt option and the npc gave me a line where she accepted it but she  did  not become my follower. any ideas what could be causing it?

13 hours ago, Lostdreamer said:

Confirmed, i'm having similar problems.

I can't make my follower's devious currently.

I think it's a new game (As I think the upgrade to DF2 was one of the reasons I finally started a new game!), but can't be sure. If I did upgrade from the previous version, it was whilst I was still in the Alternate Start dungeon with the statue fighting my way through a million MCM setups tho.

I've tried:

Save cleaning.

Recruiting a vanilla follower for the job.

Dismissing the follower / all other followers first, as DF can (reasonably) be a bit funny about non vanilla followers or multiple followers.

Forcing the follower to be Devious using DF's Debug menu and repeating the above.

Removing DF from the build entirely, cleaning the save, and then installing DF and repeating the above.

12 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

The ' clean ' save I was goofing with begin freaking out after I reloaded into it with my follower refusing to act like a DF at all.   I d say don't even try on any save in progress to update.  

Cross my fingers the complete new game is okay still. :P 

Did anything else get done with Bondage World?  @Lozeak

EDIT: Nope, the new game is borfed. :(  Gotta be a file or two lurking in data I would guess. Or a container carry over.. I dunno. 

8 hours ago, SamBooka said:

Same issue.

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Yeah this isn't starting for me either. Clean new game, and i played until i got Lydia. Cannot make her DF even with debug menu. Assuming these are part of the mod when it's trying to start it?

Reveal hidden contents

[03/27/2019 - 11:48:48PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::q_var" on object "TIF_Dflow_080053A0"
[03/27/2019 - 11:48:48PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Q" on object "TIF_Dflow_080053A0"
[03/27/2019 - 11:49:59PM] warning: Property Q on script TIF_Dflow_080053A0 attached to topic info 4C0053A0 on quest _DflowStarter (4C0151AE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/27/2019 - 11:49:59PM] warning: Property fac on script TIF_Dflow_080053A0 attached to topic info 4C0053A0 on quest _DflowStarter (4C0151AE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/27/2019 - 11:49:59PM] warning: Property _DMaster on script TIF_Dflow_080053A0 attached to topic info 4C0053A0 on quest _DflowStarter (4C0151AE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/27/2019 - 11:50:28PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::q_var" on object "TIF_Dflow_080053A0"
[03/27/2019 - 11:50:28PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Q" on object "TIF_Dflow_080053A0"
[03/27/2019 - 11:50:48PM] warning: Property Q on script TIF_Dflow_080053A0 attached to topic info 4C0053A0 on quest _DflowStarter (4C0151AE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/27/2019 - 11:50:48PM] warning: Property fac on script TIF_Dflow_080053A0 attached to topic info 4C0053A0 on quest _DflowStarter (4C0151AE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/27/2019 - 11:50:48PM] warning: Property _DMaster on script TIF_Dflow_080053A0 attached to topic info 4C0053A0 on quest _DflowStarter (4C0151AE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

So I can't reproduce the error. YET! 

There is a chance people have old scripts loading in from an old version (Delete any Devious followers.BSA!!!) 

I have recompiled a lot of scripts because there is a chance updating to mod to be more compatible could have broken some scripts (so it may be fixed that way!)

I altered a few conditions to which actully made no sense so they could of been the reason of inconsistantness.

My money is on people not fully uninstalling an old version though!!

Will test and try more things when I have more time.

Appreciate the update I may try it in that other profile, and see if it fires there now.. But the other was playing fine for me in the older profile I am using.

And to be honest the profile save I am playing it on has had the hell cleaned out of it, I even removed Unofficial patch from it ( which I have never liked ), and probably a dozen or more lame mods I no longer wanted, and some beautification mods I found redundant, and it has the smallest log file of any profile I play, and plays smoother and better than any of the other's... Like I said Bethesda's engine is a very odd bird. I don't think anything in it or about it, is " Ever, always or never "

Did a quick look though on the mod page to see what exactly was implemented, but it seemed kinda vague( not that that's a bad thing). I was wondering what exactly are modular deals, or at least a little a quick synopsis.

Anyways, been loving your mod ever since I installed it a few months ago. It definitely  has a permanent spot in my LL playthroughs. I'm curious to see what you will do next, regardless if it's DF or your other projects too :)

This latest version (recompiled), fresh game, mod installed in ModOrganizer, no leftovers.

Can't get my followers to work. Tried two, one was vanilla hireling, no go.

Even with debug, they would say the line every now and then "Let's go, hope you treat me better then other adventurers" but no "Click me!" dialogue appears in their tree.

I use EFF, same as I did before, and it used to work for me.

Thanks for all your work.

7 hours ago, Lozeak said:

Nope, i'm using MO2:

df.png.b2686f6e2cd2cddcb55fcc062c4e7feb.png

Although i did load MCM settings from older version because i didn't want to do all of them again, and then saved over it. I notice some settings are currently not saving when used on new game. Chaos mode toggle goes off and some conceal chance also to 0.

I have played with the new version now for a couple of hours and would like to provide feedback as well as report a possible bug.

Classic deals versus modular deals:

I very much like the "I add a random deal to the bears deals" option. It makes the deal mechanics somehow unpredictable. If I could choose I would like to have only that sort of deals. However the combination of both is kind of confusing for me. I did make like 9 deals and ended up with only 6 rules since some of the deals ended in the same rule. Example: Classic deal "I buy your arms and legs", modular deal "You have to wear restrictive arms gear". First of that is nice because it gives in game kind of 400 bucks for free, since the second deal doesn't add any new restrictions, but it feels like a cheat. It is also complicated if you want to buy out from the deals and just buy out of one of them. Does my char now have to be compliant with the other deal or not? I am not sure but I believe also the function "Which deals do I have?" does not give you the whole picture. As far as I remember it just lists the classic deals but not the modular ones..

Suggestions:

1 Either go for one of the two mechanics or let the user choose which one he would like to play with.

2 If the overall idea is to make deals complicated and complex in order to make it less likely that the char is getting out of them then the system should be consistent (provide feedback on all deals …)

Possible bug: Monitoring of deals

If you make a deal but don't follow it, then your follower should add debt in order to punish the char. In my games that was only true for classic deals, but not the new modular ones.

Wish:

I really liked the rope for the "bound in a city" deal in the 1.x Versions. Now there are armbinders. Is it possible to get the ropes back?

Recommendation to try for other players reading this:

I tried yesterday the "Spank that A**" mod. It has a soft dependency to the DF by manipulating Willpower. I really enjoy it. For me it adds to the atmosphere in DF.

7 hours ago, Lozeak said:

I'll take all the help / suggestions I can get. However, my game build is by now sufficently large and complex enough that nobody else is required to help me fix problems that are quite probably enitrely of my own making!

I can work with 'New game. No, really.' for now and see what happens!

Thanks!

13 hours ago, chuBBies1 said:

Did a quick look though on the mod page to see what exactly was implemented, but it seemed kinda vague( not that that's a bad thing). I was wondering what exactly are modular deals, or at least a little a quick synopsis.

Anyways, been loving your mod ever since I installed it a few months ago. It definitely  has a permanent spot in my LL playthroughs. I'm curious to see what you will do next, regardless if it's DF or your other projects too :)

Basically the same as the old deal system but a little more random and more user control. Some new content/some reused content.

13 hours ago, an awkward situation said:

Can't seem to make the forced follower work.

It works right up to the "give me a second" and then nothing happens so I can't get unchained.

I need to test it more it seems

12 hours ago, mai_hasegawa said:

This latest version (recompiled), fresh game, mod installed in ModOrganizer, no leftovers.

Even with debug, they would say the line every now and then "Let's go, hope you treat me better then other adventurers" but no "Click me!" dialogue appears in their tree.

It could be EFF... will look into that.

6 hours ago, Rolgar said:

I have played with the new version now for a couple of hours and would like to provide feedback as well as report a possible bug.

Classic deals versus modular deals:

I very much like the "I add a random deal to the bears deals" option. It makes the deal mechanics somehow unpredictable. If I could choose I would like to have only that sort of deals. However the combination of both is kind of confusing for me. I did make like 9 deals and ended up with only 6 rules since some of the deals ended in the same rule. Example: Classic deal "I buy your arms and legs", modular deal "You have to wear restrictive arms gear". First of that is nice because it gives in game kind of 400 bucks for free, since the second deal doesn't add any new restrictions, but it feels like a cheat. It is also complicated if you want to buy out from the deals and just buy out of one of them. Does my char now have to be compliant with the other deal or not? I am not sure but I believe also the function "Which deals do I have?" does not give you the whole picture. As far as I remember it just lists the classic deals but not the modular ones..

Suggestions:

1 Either go for one of the two mechanics or let the user choose which one he would like to play with.

2 If the overall idea is to make deals complicated and complex in order to make it less likely that the char is getting out of them then the system should be consistent (provide feedback on all deals …)

Possible bug: Monitoring of deals

If you make a deal but don't follow it, then your follower should add debt in order to punish the char. In my games that was only true for classic deals, but not the new modular ones.

Wish:

I really liked the rope for the "bound in a city" deal in the 1.x Versions. Now there are armbinders. Is it possible to get the ropes back?

Recommendation to try for other players reading this:

I tried yesterday the "Spank that A**" mod. It has a soft dependency to the DF by manipulating Willpower. I really enjoy it. For me it adds to the atmosphere in DF.

Optimization will try to avoid overlap of deals where possible.

It is possible to disable all the old deals and use only the new system mod is designed to NEED 9 rules at least to work with progression.

I might add a rope version.. You can, however, delete all other armbinders in the Device Setting.Json and Devious followers will default to the rope one when using armbinders!

6 hours ago, Lostdreamer said:

I'll take all the help / suggestions I can get. However, my game build is by now sufficently large and complex enough that nobody else is required to help me fix problems that are quite probably enitrely of my own making!

I can work with 'New game. No, really.' for now and see what happens!

Thanks!

1 hour ago, GinPhoenix said:

I had the same problem like some people here. The new version didn't work. I solved it by setting Devious Followers in load order after esm mods.

If you have EFF or ATF installed or both >< let me know cause there is a chance that might be the reason!

5 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

If you have EFF or ATF installed or both >< let me know cause there is a chance that might be the reason!

I haven't EFF or ATF.

Here's my load order

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - No Homes - Full Version.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
AzarHair.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SPERG.esm
Campfire.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Heels Sound.esm
Heretical Resources.esm
ITortureFramework.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
WM Flora Fixes.esp
ZazExtensionPack.esm
HentaiPregnancy.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
DeviousFollowers.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
AelaStandalone.esp
AhegaoBandana.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
AncientTonguesGreatSword.esp
AncientTonguesSword.esp
BlackWidow.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
BZCC.esp
Project Rainforest.esp
Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
CrimsonTwilightArmor.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
DeviousBodyAlteration.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
TreasureHunterWhore.esp
SD Cages.esp
MoreBanditCamps.esp
Shout Like a Virgin.esp
Prettier Bandits.esp
Hunting in Skyrim.esp
esturkBondageMittensMagic.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
FNIS.esp
FreckleMania2.esp
FWB_SexLabDisparity.esp
GagSFX.esp
GagSFXDawnguard.esp
GagSFXDragonborn.esp
GagSFXHearthfires.esp
GPArmorPack3.esp
H2135FantasySeries2.esp
H2135ModernSeries1.esp
H2135ModernSeries2.esp
H2135ValentineDayOutfit2019.esp
Headcrab_BunnyOutfit.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
KamakoFollower.esp
KatanaCrafting.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
KS Jewelry.esp
Kusanagi-No-Tsurugi.esp
Lieyes_v1.0.esp
lilithsLacerator.esp
LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp
MilkyObj.esp
Nini Stuff 3.0.esp
Northgirl.esp
PetProject.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
RDO - CACO Patch.esp
RegnPiercings.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Ruby Red Vampire Eyes - Beast Race Support.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
ScarletDawnArmor.esp
SD Patches.esp
Seraphim Blade.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLabSubtitles.esp
SexLabTools.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
SkyUI.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
SLSO.esp
SlutPrincess.esp
SMIM-DragonbornTernFix.esp
SMIM-DungeonsCliffsIceSkirts.esp
SMIM-FarmhouseFlickeringFix.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Addon.esp
SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
SPERG.esp
SPERG-CACO-Deep-Integration-Patch.esp
SPERG-DB.esp
SPERG-DG.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
Tentapalooza.esp
TheViciousHeart.esp
Vamp-Sword.esp
Vindicta.esp
XPMSE.esp
XX_bnspackclothesHH.esp
ElafMoreSmallPlaces.esp
Bandit_Honeypot.esp
Devious Lore.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon.esp
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
Hunterborn.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
S_L_U_T_S.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp
FallOfTheDragonborn.esp
TradeRoutes.esp
Hermit.esp
iNeed.esp
RosaFollower.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
AutoHarvest2.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
dcc-dm2.esp
dvmb.esp
ERF - Ceraph.esp
Octavia.esp
Raven Witch Armor.esp
Ryder_the_Dragonfly.esp
Estruk_XDFF_Custom.esp
SD Addons.esp
GDZZJJDH.esp
Gigaduex_Outfit.esp
RewardYourFollowers.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SexistGuards.esp
Sunsakuka's Follower.esp
Trinity.esp
The Bondage House.esp
NewmillerPiercings2.esp
NewmillerPiercings3.esp
akornoEpicAmmo.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
SLSW Addicted.esp
ElafMoreSmallPlacesSolstheim.esp
MoonWitch.esp
GrimSovereignBoosette.esp
Kozakowy1660Gown.esp
KozakowyBlackCorsetDressPlunge.esp
LindsSpellslinger.esp
LindsWoodlandAlchemist.esp
LindsMarksmageGarb.esp
HDT Maid Outfit.esp
HDT Maid Outfit Slot Change.esp
Nakrulz's Latex Corset.esp
Dragon Lilly.esp
AlynShirArmor.esp
Battlemage Armour.esp
Light Elven Armor.esp
KijikoHairCC.esp
Spank That Ass.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
ExtraPocket.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ccas_starts.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
[COCO]BloomYouth.esp
Mod Equipment Rebalancer.esp

18 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

I do - EFF. Installed as a workaround to allow me to have a fully voiced follower with AI pack etc for the plot, and a standard follower to support Devious Followers and bill me every day.

...and then I found out that the game was much more playable with a couple of followers when you are covered in Devious Devices as they can do the heavy lifting and you don't have to try and fight everything with no gear and loads of perverted de-buffs.

I'm more than happy to try disabling it / a variation on a theme if you think it will help.

My money in my case is still on lurking files I must have missed. Downgrading to the last version is still running perfect on the ' thought was hopeless save ' and the fresh game from start up that was dorked is also A Okay with old version. Orrrrr, in my massive load order of ESP and Merged ESP's there is a conflict with new version. Again.. dunno' but it's running great minus the newest bells and whistles. 

First , thx for keep working on this wonderfull mod ! Unfortunatly, i have the same issue as others with not getting a follwer to be a devious one.

First i had, was Chloe from DCL. She keeped saying "lets go then..." Hope you dont try to cheat me like the other adventurers". But no further option to make her a devious Follower.

As soon as possible i got Lydiya, as she realy is a standard follower (not sure about Chloe), but same with her. I tried reset mod, disable/enable mod, but nothing helped.

And i did a real new game, no save clean. regards

PS: no follower mod used.

3 hours ago, Lostdreamer said:

I do - EFF. Installed as a workaround to allow me to have a fully voiced follower with AI pack etc for the plot, and a standard follower to support Devious Followers and bill me every day.

...and then I found out that the game was much more playable with a couple of followers when you are covered in Devious Devices as they can do the heavy lifting and you don't have to try and fight everything with no gear and loads of perverted de-buffs.

I'm more than happy to try disabling it / a variation on a theme if you think it will help.

I've quickly tested this by pulling EFF out of my load order and cleaning the save.

No joy.

I've also tried a brand new game without EFF, and it doesn't seem as if Janessa wants to be devious, even when forced.

I've attached my load order just incase it helps.

loadorder.txt

16 hours ago, mai_hasegawa said:

I too have this problem in the profile I would prefer to play in, this is what I have guessed about it, or the information I have gathered

Misc Dialogue _Dflowstarter Quest

Dialogue Conditions

PL Getstage Quest:'_dflow" < 10
S  Getinfaction Faction:"currentFollowerFaction == 1

Begin Fragment

Q.SetDebt(0)
Q.DTimerReset()
q.setstage(10)
_Dmaster.ForceRefTo(akSpeaker)

as best i can tell the quest stage is not getting set to 10 for me in this one profile, as the Follower keep repeating this MISC Diologue.  I do not know why.

so the fragment is not running for me in this Profile that I would prefer to play the game in.

However it does function fine in another profile, and all works well in that profile. Very puzzling to me. But this is what I know about that problem so far.  Which is very little.

EDIT >> And I do not use EFF or any follower enhancements mods, but that does not mean I have not experimented with them, and this may have been a profile that at one time I had EFF on, but when I remove a mod I normally revert to a save prior to the installation of that mod, but not always in this profile anyway as I sometimes advance quest's I do not wish to repeat and make a choice to use save cleaner.

3 hours ago, TomTheCline said:

By the way, which mod am I missing for the Slavetats? I have the SlaveTats mod installed, and it works (its a dependency for SLUTS).

On another note, has anyone encountered problems with this mod and Nether's Follower Framework? In 8-12 hours of play, I haven't.

rape tattoo's is probably what you are missing

EDIT >>> Many tattoos from slave tat's may have to be told what body part they go on in the Rape tattoo MCM to be used, I know the little tattoo package I made I have to tell rape tattoos what body part some of them went on for them to be used, this may be the case with many other tattoo packages as well.  But many tattoo packages seem to be set up exclusively for rape tattoos, and these ones will work fine without having to tell rape tattoos what body part they go on.

10 hours ago, galgat said:

rape tattoo's is probably what you are missing

EDIT >>> Many tattoos from slave tat's may have to be told what body part they go on in the Rape tattoo MCM to be used, I know the little tattoo package I made I have to tell rape tattoos what body part some of them went on for them to be used, this may be the case with many other tattoo packages as well.  But many tattoo packages seem to be set up exclusively for rape tattoos, and these ones will work fine without having to tell rape tattoos what body part they go on.

I checked my tat-packs (I guess you can call them that) and rape tats aren't among them. Where can I download that? Or does it come standard with the base SlaveTats installation and its as you say, I need to mess with the MCM?

it is here https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3587-rapetattoos/

and no you may want to mess with the MCM as some of the better packages were made as mine was a long time ago, and are not set up exactly right for Rape tattoos. but quite a few are and they should work no problems.

8 minutes ago, galgat said:

it is here https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3587-rapetattoos/ 

and no you may want to mess with the MCM as some of the better packages were made as mine was a long time ago, and are not set up exactly right for Rape tattoos. but quite a few are and they should work no problems.

Thanks, I'll try that. I don't have any tat packs installed (I only use SlaveTats for SLUTS), so there isn't much to mess with.

On 3/28/2019 at 3:35 PM, GinPhoenix said:

I had the same problem like some people here. The new version didn't work. I solved it by setting Devious Followers in load order after esm mods.

That oddly seems to work for me as well... Skyrim still seems to have some surprises left ?