I had an odd case in 1.7.2 version of the mod that i assume has not changed in 2.x. Does follower that is controlling your gold deny giving you any when she's tired? I had gone to 0 gold and i think 2-5k gold as credit, so i couldn't sleep at an inn. Instead we had to travel to nearest bandit camp.

Not sure what mod does it but inn beds cost 100g (i swear it was 20g in vanilla), and i don't know if the debt gained on fasttravelling to a wilderness bed is as much. They risk getting bad things happen though. So is it intentional?

And i find this mod better without player home ?

I was about to start a new play through and noticed this got updated. Since I added a fair bit of content to my load list, I'll probably be starting a new playthough in a few days (there is usually something that needs fixing on my end). Should I stick with DF 1.72 or use 2.01 this play through?

4 hours ago, TomTheCline said:

I was about to start a new play through and noticed this got updated. Since I added a fair bit of content to my load list, I'll probably be starting a new playthough in a few days (there is usually something that needs fixing on my end). Should I stick with DF 1.72 or use 2.01 this play through?

Ive been using 2.01 now and it's way better IMO. But good your starting another new one w/ adds because he is not kidding about needing a new save. I tried this on a non new one and it was fubar and unable to update. However a cleaned save did fire up the new version. But I can make no promise on how well it works etc  after a while of playing that way.   Sooo new game is probably the best. 

Hey, 

awesome update!

Here comes a bug report though :

-Modular deals can be chosen at the same time as regular deals, and some do overlap. Problem is, modular deal device doesn't count for regular deal. Example, wearing a pony gag from modular deal didn't count for your "tape gag" deal (but it may be an exception)

-no punishment for breaking modular deal

-lvl 3 modular deals are not enforced (petsuit confirmed not working, merchants either)

I like the option being able to disable forced blindfolds, crawling and petsuits at least. I'm slightly torn if i want to use those or not. Also the sluty armors are now working with UUNP Bodyslide. With earlier version i had the waistline stripe which i assume indicated CBBE armor used on UNP.

There's also a setting i don't understand on Modular deals tab: "Number of Deals to use". It defaults to 3. It clear doesn't mean max amount of deals player can have at the time, and i couldn't raise it higher when i tried (error dialog), so what is it?

2 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

Ive been using 2.01 now and it's way better IMO. But good your starting another new one w/ adds because he is not kidding about needing a new save. I tried this on a non new one and it was fubar and unable to update. However a cleaned save did fire up the new version. But I can make no promise on how well it works etc  after a while of playing that way.   Sooo new game is probably the best. 

Its just good form to not mess with load lists while a game in in progress. Even if the mod author doesn't suggest a new save, its just a good idea.

34 minutes ago, Black Justicar said:

I've cleaned my saves before update, but geting CTDs everytime i'm trying to load a saved game with this new version.

just a thought have you added to many animations ?  the limit can sneak up on you

You know a handy little option in the MCM might be and option on the selling of the Player to only choose a certain gender as in male of female, a minor "if, else, to check gender" statement with another global I would think or might use and existing one by adding a higher or lower value to it for the different gender check.

Not a biggy, but could be nice to have.

6 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

Thx! not sure how good the update would feel. I know I put a lot of work in but content wise it's a little light for the time put in! I know it was at a point it was worth releasing though ^^.

5 hours ago, Clockwinding said:

Hey, 

awesome update!

-Modular deals can be chosen at the same time as regular deals, and some do overlap. Problem is, modular deal device doesn't count for regular deal. Example, wearing a pony gag from modular deal didn't count for your "tape gag" deal (but it may be an exception)

-lvl 3 modular deals are not enforced (petsuit confirmed not working, merchants either)

Modular deals should work at the same time as the other deals. I'll look at the tape gag deal but having both enabled is asking for trouble!!

There should be punishments like in the normal deals, there is a chance it won't work if your using an old save even if cleaned. (double check). I'll be checking these things again soon anyway!!

Also, check debug MCM menu -> event triggers to see if it's paused by anything and send a resume event if it is becauses that will stop the mod functioning too.

5 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I like the option being able to disable forced blindfolds, crawling and petsuits at least. I'm slightly torn if i want to use those or not. Also the sluty armors are now working with UUNP Bodyslide. With earlier version i had the waistline stripe which i assume indicated CBBE armor used on UNP.

There's also a setting i don't understand on Modular deals tab: "Number of Deals to use". It defaults to 3. It clear doesn't mean max amount of deals player can have at the time, and i couldn't raise it higher when i tried (error dialog), so what is it?

A number of deals to use is how many sets of deals to use 1 deal can have 3 rules if that helps.

4 hours ago, TomTheCline said:

Its just good form to not mess with load lists while a game in in progress. Even if the mod author doesn't suggest a new save, its just a good idea.

Well, 1.72 --> 2.01 will need a new save, even cleaning a save might not be enough cause the mod is altered so much!

3 hours ago, galgat said:

Thank you so much for staying on this one :)

47 minutes ago, galgat said:

You know a handy little option in the MCM might be and option on the selling of the Player to only choose a certain gender as in male of female, a minor "if, else, to check gender" statement with another global I would think or might use and existing one.

Not a biggy, but could be nice to have.

Thank you, I'll put on the to-do list. If I get to it I dunno :P.

Oh yea, if your starting a new game 1.72 is more likly not to be 100% broken that's about it. 2.01 has more features but use at your own risk. I know the deal timer is set to 0.01 or something dumb lol.

just installed the new version and tried it on a clean safe it seems like something is broken for me. i get the idle line that a follower should become a devious one but i dont get the extra options when talking to me follower, also i tried the mercenary follower in the drunken huntsmen choose the debt option and the npc gave me a line where she accepted it but she  did  not become my follower. any ideas what could be causing it?

6 hours ago, blobsweats said:

just installed the new version and tried it on a clean safe it seems like something is broken for me. i get the idle line that a follower should become a devious one but i dont get the extra options when talking to me follower, also i tried the mercenary follower in the drunken huntsmen choose the debt option and the npc gave me a line where she accepted it but she  did  not become my follower. any ideas what could be causing it?

I had that problem with one profile I did not think I had cleaned, but I guess I did, had the same thing, the follower would just keep repeating the I hope you don't try to cheat me dialogue.

I swapped to a profile I knew I had never cleaned, and it worked just fine, so even cleaning the save's does not seem to get all the quirks out.  I mean you may have never cleaned your save, I did not think I had cleaned the one that did not work, but I am betting I did at some time.

Profiles are odd for me though this same profile I have never cleaned refused to run Deviously cursed loot correctly, but runs Devious followers just fine. And the one that messed up on me with devious followers, works just fine with DCL...  Go figure?..Bethesda's engine is and Odd Bird I guess. 

EDIT >>> Also I have in my own experience, and it may be something I have done wrong, but the followers from the dark brotherhood don't seem to want to work or I never get the dialogue from them.

8 hours ago, Lozeak said:
13 hours ago, Clockwinding said:

Hey, 

awesome update!

Modular deals should work at the same time as the other deals. I'll look at the tape gag deal but having both enabled is asking for trouble!!

There should be punishments like in the normal deals, there is a chance it won't work if your using an old save even if cleaned. (double check). I'll be checking these things again soon anyway!!

Also, check debug MCM menu -> event triggers to see if it's paused by anything and send a resume event if it is becauses that will stop the mod functioning too.

The save is brand new (and i mean new game entirely, not "clean" save), and i especially started a new test character first to test the new features. I'm saying this after ~48h of game time play.

9 hours ago, blobsweats said:

Confirmed, i'm having similar problems.

I can't make my follower's devious currently.

I think it's a new game (As I think the upgrade to DF2 was one of the reasons I finally started a new game!), but can't be sure. If I did upgrade from the previous version, it was whilst I was still in the Alternate Start dungeon with the statue fighting my way through a million MCM setups tho.

I've tried:

Save cleaning.

Recruiting a vanilla follower for the job.

Dismissing the follower / all other followers first, as DF can (reasonably) be a bit funny about non vanilla followers or multiple followers.

Forcing the follower to be Devious using DF's Debug menu and repeating the above.

Removing DF from the build entirely, cleaning the save, and then installing DF and repeating the above.

The ' clean ' save I was goofing with begin freaking out after I reloaded into it with my follower refusing to act like a DF at all.   I d say don't even try on any save in progress to update.  

Cross my fingers the complete new game is okay still. :P 

Did anything else get done with Bondage World?  @Lozeak

EDIT: Nope, the new game is borfed. :(  Gotta be a file or two lurking in data I would guess. Or a container carry over.. I dunno. 

14 hours ago, blobsweats said:

Same issue.

All of it went south quick for me. My ' clean ' save is useless. My New game failed also, but I think that may be I failed to clear out the update effectively.... Downgrading and resetting to the last DF put all back to normal.. and my ' clean ' was not obviously as clean as I thought as it picked right up and runs fine again. I also failed to copy any logs before I played again on it... ? 

I am doing fine on the profile I opted for.  The first profile I tried was messed up ( something I am sure I caused ), but I have ran through all of 2.01 on another profile at least three times, even paying off one master, and then picking up another with no problems other than I found it was best to either go with the Modular deals or the original deal's, I have found that setting to Modular deals to just two seems to keep the over lapping of original deal's from happening.

( So I am saying I do mix some of the  Modular deals in with the original I just found that I needed to do so sparingly. )

EDIT >> I did find that there are quite a few Followers that don't work well, Dark brotherhood followers did not like to work for me, but the Dawnguard seemed to work fine, I have not tried any of the mage guild followers yet.

Over all is working very well for me now.  I always figure if others are playing with no problems it is probably something I have messed up in my game.

I mean when I first swapped over from NMM to MO, NMM did not clean every thing out as it should, and I spent a long time just cleaning up the mess of left over folders and scripts from NMM.  These were causing me a great deal of trouble, and it took me a while to figure this out.

Just saying there are a lot of things we all do that make every installation different, and sometimes very hard to sort out.

Yeah this isn't starting for me either. Clean new game, and i played until i got Lydia. Cannot make her DF even with debug menu. Assuming these are part of the mod when it's trying to start it?

Spoiler

[03/27/2019 - 11:48:48PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::q_var" on object "TIF_Dflow_080053A0"
[03/27/2019 - 11:48:48PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Q" on object "TIF_Dflow_080053A0"
[03/27/2019 - 11:49:59PM] warning: Property Q on script TIF_Dflow_080053A0 attached to topic info 4C0053A0 on quest _DflowStarter (4C0151AE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/27/2019 - 11:49:59PM] warning: Property fac on script TIF_Dflow_080053A0 attached to topic info 4C0053A0 on quest _DflowStarter (4C0151AE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/27/2019 - 11:49:59PM] warning: Property _DMaster on script TIF_Dflow_080053A0 attached to topic info 4C0053A0 on quest _DflowStarter (4C0151AE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/27/2019 - 11:50:28PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::q_var" on object "TIF_Dflow_080053A0"
[03/27/2019 - 11:50:28PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Q" on object "TIF_Dflow_080053A0"
[03/27/2019 - 11:50:48PM] warning: Property Q on script TIF_Dflow_080053A0 attached to topic info 4C0053A0 on quest _DflowStarter (4C0151AE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/27/2019 - 11:50:48PM] warning: Property fac on script TIF_Dflow_080053A0 attached to topic info 4C0053A0 on quest _DflowStarter (4C0151AE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/27/2019 - 11:50:48PM] warning: Property _DMaster on script TIF_Dflow_080053A0 attached to topic info 4C0053A0 on quest _DflowStarter (4C0151AE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

On 3/26/2019 at 5:41 AM, Zaflis said:

Not sure what mod does it but inn beds cost 100g (i swear it was 20g in vanilla), and i don't know if the debt gained on fasttravelling to a wilderness bed is as much. They risk getting bad things happen though. So is it intentional?

This mod intentionally changes the room rental cost to 100 from the default 10.  You can it set to anything you like with "set roomcost to x".