7 minutes ago, Tepi said:

That oddly seems to work for me as well... Skyrim still seems to have some surprises left ?

My *.esm seems to be at the very top of my loadorder anyway ?

Loot sorted DF very much at the end of my loadorder. So, if i understand right, this trick wont help me ? regards

Loadorder.jpg

1 hour ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

My *.esm seems to be at the very top of my loadorder anyway ?

Loot sorted DF very much at the end of my loadorder. So, if i understand right, this trick wont help me ? regards

I think it could help. I moved Dflow somwhere about from 120 to 30.

2 hours ago, mai_hasegawa said:

In fact, I cant even start a new game - it crashes before even showing the loading screen.

If you are unsure what load order to use, install LOOT and let it sort it automatically. There are a couple things you should know:

1) ESM mods must always be loaded before any ESP mods.

2) The further down in the load order DF is, the better. It means that other mods that come after can't override it. But mods don't step on eachother all that often, at least on LL.

3) This is all that DF itself requires, in this order (there can be other mods between them):

DF_loadorder.png.a6a59dcf42ae84b88608ef0ac7eef1e6.png

Additionally SkyUI, RaceMenu, FNIS etc.

There is an interesting (and I think fun) interaction between this mod and a couple of my other mods:

Nether Follower Framework  and  Naked Dungeons

In the follower mod you can set "share the wealth" with your followers which triggers above a minimum gold value that you set (like at 150 gold).

When your clothes and gear are stripped and hidden by Naked Dungeon your gold is also taken, so you won't be paying any debt or buying out of devices until you find that gear again.  Then when you do find it and pick it up the total gold triggers the "share" feature and you split your gold with your follower(s).

It's a neat mechanic to reduce gold hording and your followers even thank you.  With a devious follower I'm on the look out for more gold and clearing dungeons is a good source, but now it also is a good way to lose a big hunk of gold..

On a side note I really like the lightweight nature and abundant features of Nether Follower Framework, I'll never use AFT or EFF again.

On 3/28/2019 at 5:19 AM, mai_hasegawa said:

This latest version (recompiled), fresh game, mod installed in ModOrganizer, no leftovers.

Can't get my followers to work. Tried two, one was vanilla hireling, no go.

Even with debug, they would say the line every now and then "Let's go, hope you treat me better then other adventurers" but no "Click me!" dialogue appears in their tree.

I use EFF, same as I did before, and it used to work for me.

Thanks for all your work.

Same for me but even without EFF

2 hours ago, Black Justicar said:

Same for me but even without EFF

Mmmkay:
1. I've downloaded an 1000% ultra clean save from Nexus (cause I've wasted all day on this testing already),
2. Then I moved DF plugin in a maximum top of the load order (right after DDa, DDi, DDx),

3. And prayed a little to God Howard (most important step)....
Aaand! IT JUST WORKS!
Load order is the answer. V2+ became very sensefull to this.

INFO UPDATE:
Forget all that above. I can't load my saved game. Even if it all worked once, it doesn't matter after this.

I have not managed how to make it work. I used 3 different save types: cleaned old, 100% clean new game, and early-game vanilla save from Nexus; and 2 load order positions: automatic by Vortex and Loot, and manual placing on top.

For me, the mod has 2 behaviors:

1. Working fine, until you reload a saved game with mod installed. In this case I'm getting infinite loading screen or CTD on load.
2. CTD on a first launch.

Lozeak >> Thank you for staying on this, as I said it functions fine for me in some profiles, but in some it never wants to or seems to never want to set the _dflow stage to 10, and engage the tool's and other things needed to push the mod into play. ( In the profiles where this happens the log file is stuffed with _d error's I just can not or have not been able to interpret what to do about )

But in the profiles it does work in all is just pretty damn good, and the log is fine.   Thank you again for continuing to improve this mod, I find it very enjoyable,

8 hours ago, Black Justicar said:

2. Then I moved DF plugin in a maximum top of the load order (right after DDa, DDi, DDx),

3. And prayed a little to God Howard (most important step)....
Aaand! IT JUST WORKS!
Load order is the answer. V2+ became very sensefull to this.

But wouldn't the safest place be as far DOWN the LO as possible, so DF gets to overwrite anything that could break it?

This result is counter-intuitive.

i just find out that even i deleted some devices in ../Lozeak Device Controller/Device Settings.json, and the json always get restore to default setting once i start the game

besides, even i edit the json during the game play, it seems that it doesn't work either (i only kept Black Leather/Ebonite devices), what should i do?

the other functions work fine.

19 minutes ago, aventadorlp670 said:

i just find out that even i deleted some devices in ../Lozeak Device Controller/Device Settings.json, and the json always get restore to default setting once i start the game

besides, even i edit the json during the game play, it seems that it doesn't work either (i only kept Black Leather/Ebonite devices), what should i do?

Strange, i cant even find that file in my installation. Maybe its only created after the mod starts properly. Could you be so kind and paste the full path, maybe i am just not awake yet to find it ;)  (down from /Skyrim would be enough)

21 minutes ago, aventadorlp670 said:

Basic use... for Users (Modder will need to explain this to users!!!)
If you delete a device in ../Lozeak Device Controller/Device Settings.json it will never be used.
If you delete a set in ../Lozeak Device Controller/Device Settings.json it will never be used.
If you delete Delete This To Rebuild Item List in Delete This To Rebuild Item List in ../Lozeak Device Controller/Device Settings.json the next time init() is used it will rebuild this list (AKA start a new game and wait! if the modder has used init() correctly

CompletedAddingAddtionalContent("Unique mod name")

Once this is done all mods that use this script even if it's on their own quest will use your items.
The user can delete them from the list.

I think you need to delete this line: "Delete This To Rebuild Item List"

1 hour ago, Black Justicar said:

It was not working at all in this case. Even on 100% clean new game.

This feels like something that would be good to understand.

If you load all your mods into Tes5Edit and filter for overwrites, what is conflicting with DF?

New Beta does not work for me , new game or game never had devious follower installed.

No Option to make one of my Followers a Devious Follower.

Only thing i see from the current Devious Follower Beta is the MCM and i get the Lets Go then Line every few Seconds again and again.

Makes no difference if i place it high or low in Load Order or let Loot sort it.

11 hours ago, aventadorlp670 said:

I have fixed it in 2.01b.

It could have been the issue with SOME games not working.

CTD issues.

I need to know if it is when you Load a game or Load skyrim

If it is when you load a game does disabling Devious followers fix it.

Include load order if it does fix it in report.

Mod not starting

So maybe it will with 2.01b.

So far I have not nailed the problem because it seems to be a user environment thing. I would like to find out what is causing it though.

There is a chance it's has something to do with Device controller.

If your game isn't building Device setting.Json in ....Data\SKSE\Plugins\Lozeak Device Controller and it's not working let me know.

I have a feeling what I did was maybe too much for some people's skyrim since my is set up to be as stable as possible.

try these skyrim.ini tweaks....

[Papyrus]

fUpdateBudgetMS=2.0

fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=2.0

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000.0

iMinMemoryPageSize=256

iMaxMemoryPageSize=1024

iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=115200

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=0

and let me know if that fixes your issues. 

I'll keep looking as I get more free time!