On 1/22/2019 at 12:46 AM, Lupine00 said:

This has been answered as no, before.

Obviously, circumstances can change, but that task did not seem to appeal.

I guess if somebody makes a conversion, that could change things.

As a note, this seems to work without any major problems in special edition.  Loading it as is without any conversions didn't seem to break anything, an additional step to run through the steps various guides have for converting mods to SE is probably in order to avoid unexpected results.  The only issues I've seen are some of the models/meshes don't seem to work correctly (the transparent boots have disappearing shins and HDT support currently seems to be lacking in SE, for things like the pony tail.

58 minutes ago, Vbarding said:

As a note, this seems to work without any major problems in special edition.  Loading it as is without any conversions didn't seem to break anything, an additional step to run through the steps various guides have for converting mods to SE is probably in order to avoid unexpected results.  The only issues I've seen are some of the models/meshes don't seem to work correctly (the transparent boots have disappearing shins and HDT support currently seems to be lacking in SE, for things like the pony tail.

There are projects to port both DD and DCL to SE, which should include the boots, if not the tail. You might find a functioning version of the tail in a SLAV conversion.

4 hours ago, Vbarding said:

(the transparent boots have disappearing shins and HDT support currently seems to be lacking in SE, for things like the pony tail.

The disappearing shins are present for me in oldrim too - I haven't tested much as assumed I'd done something wrong, or perhaps the disappearance was due to leg cuffs with the boots (and I preferred visible boots anyway).

21 hours ago, legraf said:

The disappearing shins are present for me in oldrim too - I haven't tested much as assumed I'd done something wrong, or perhaps the disappearance was due to leg cuffs with the boots (and I preferred visible boots anyway).

Ah, now I know what you are describing. You are talking about some boots that only work properly if they're worn with the matching suit, and otherwise show a empty gap between the top of the boot and the start of the PC's leg mesh, or other leg armor item.

That's a feature of how the outfit mesh was cut up. It's not a fault of DF, or DD, it's the fault of the artist. There is no fix other than modifying the meshes.

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Ah, now I know what you are describing. You are talking about some boots that only work properly if they're worn with the matching suit, and otherwise show a empty gap between the top of the boot and the start of the PC's leg mesh, or other leg armor item.

That's a feature of how the outfit mesh was cut up. It's not a fault of DF, or DD, it's the fault of the artist. There is no fix other than modifying the meshes.

The breadth of your skyrim insight continues to amaze, Lupine!  Of course you're right, it's a missing bit of mesh to give that "wearing green in front of a greenscreen" look.  Not DF's fault certainly, but I'm surprised it happens with the transparent restrictive boots given as part of the bondage deal.  And of course those boots are very tall, but as I recall the "missing chunk of leg" is quite far down on the boot.

OK, yes, just added those items again (transparent restrictive boots, from DDE), and worn alone or in any combination I've tried, they make the leg transparent from the ankle strap up to mid-calf.  No reason for this to be related to DF, it's just that DF happens to add them to inventory.  That's what you see too, Vbarding?  We should take it to DDE's thread.

5 hours ago, legraf said:

And of course those boots are very tall, but as I recall the "missing chunk of leg" is quite far down on the boot.

You may want to inspect the boots in NifSkope just to check that the problem isn't due to an incorrect use of alpha in the texture, but this shows up fairly often with rubbers socks and such, and happens (or more accurately is masked) because the rubber suit has unusually long legs.

A tad unrelated but, for the folks that wanted an SE version, I took some time and converted DF as it is now, and I figured that the various people that have been asking for it in the thread would probably like to know that there is now a conversion available ;)

You can find the result there : https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/8481-devious-followers-172-se-lozeaks-oldrim-port/

Please do not hesitate to report issues on the dedicated thread and if they seem conversion related I'll do my best to take a look at them.

• 2 weeks later...

Was thinking the breast increase and tongue piercing ideas and even very blonde hair could be a bimbo tree of deals, all of them tend to increase attraction of NPCs but hurt speechcraft since no one listens to what the character is saying anymore.

A couple issues i've found:

- When mod is paused and resumed, if player had deals that require wearing items, they were given again. This means duplicates and free money for selling them. This means at least the transparent corset.

- Could it detect the new prison from Cursed Loot? Then i wouldn't pause if i knew it won't debt me etc. in the background, when deals can't be kept.

- When deal is made there is only about 3 seconds to wear given items before she punishes with debt. While it's devious, this is too fast imo.

- I had a plug deal upgraded but don't know what it means. Still wearing the same iron plug.

- The potion quest clearly seems like work in progress still with missing tooltips and not enabled by default. But is it functional? From what i tried it's a way to rid of deals by using a "werid" (typo) potion. I read some comments earlier in thread and they mentioned some debuff, but i wasn't given any. Nothing happened.

- Trying to dismiss follower to swap it to other, there is always 1 gold debt after i do "Clear debt - follower dismissable", and she wants to get paid when i try. Maybe this has to do with my willpower of 2?

edit: Ok this is a bit more serious. I have gone as far as willpower and resistance 8 and debt always tells 0 even in MCM debug, but i can't dismiss her. I even tried the debug option of making follower not devious but it tells me to pay my debt first. So this save is permanently borked?

7 hours ago, Zaflis said:

A couple issues i've found:

As far as I'm aware, Lozeak isn't really developing or maintaining DF now - and intends to release a DF 2.0 that is all new code - there probably isn't any point posting issues with the old code base.

I know it's just good intentions, just a warning that it's probably not worth spending any time on.

It's probably possible to rescue your save if you want to dig deeper into this. How much do you care about it?

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

It's probably possible to rescue your save if you want to dig deeper into this. How much do you care about it?

What did you have in mind? I can propably pause the mod and then dismiss should work. But once i resume it i don't know what's going to happen or if it'd break some internal state even more.

And bug reports are not always just for developer, but very useful to know for other users of the mod. To be prepared for these issues and knowing how to counter them, if possible.

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

And bug reports are not always just for developer, but very useful to know for other users of the mod. To be prepared for these issues and knowing how to counter them, if possible.

True. Though those are pretty old and well reported bugs ... um ... features.

I'd suggest you try and clear-debt and dismiss and then post a dump of the properties from DF, which you can get via the console.

This should give a clue what variables are not updating correctly.

DF will normally survive a dismiss while paused, it's fine. Assuming it's not broken in other ways. It sounds like something is bad in your install, perhaps due to a stack dump, perhaps due to some property or alias that didn't fill when it should have.

However, getting the properties should give us a clue.

Also the globals. DF uses quite a few globals.

I just discover the quest "weird potion", and that is a great idea. Maybe you can add a second quest, to remove a second time all the deal. This time, you would have to *erm* drink the same thing from a random NPC. For exemple, if your follower is a female, you would have to ask every day a male NPC for a blowjob. Maybe only a random NPC choose by your follower.

With the risk of being raped instead, or reported to the guard, this will fit perfectly with the new crime system of DCL 8.0. After 2 day, your character would litteraly try to rape a nearby random NPC in public, with again a nice fit with DCL 8.0.

idea of deals :

- Accept to drink a potion of creatures pheromon with a one week in game duration, which trigger a high chance of rape with nearby creature of the right race. Some would be harmless, if its a rare kind of creature at your level, and if its dog/wolf, well ... bad luck, but deal is a deal. With multiple pheromom deals stack possible.

- Disable fast travel and carriage travel should be payed with sex.

- Accept to drink a potion which make your arousal rise each time you cast spell, for a great synergy with SLSO and DCL.

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I'd suggest you try and clear-debt and dismiss and then post a dump of the properties from DF, which you can get via the console.

I don't know how to do that and neither did Google, sadly. But i also found a "Reset" button in the MCM and that seemed the best solution. Only difference now should be that i gained +2 willpower and resistance, and Lydia will stay home ? Off to Serana then.

9 minutes ago, destroyer1012 said:

the problem is as follows after waiting(t) in game for around an hour the mod triggers a suspension in the debug window of themcm it says suspended(df) has anyone come across this issue and if they have how did you fix it

Definitely isn't setting suspended after waiting 2 hours for test. The same debug page has "Send a resume event", which i used only once so far. Not sure what made it go suspended back then but doesn't seem to happen again. I had paused the mod some point. You can try the Reset too if things are really not working right.

Hi i have a short question. is it possible that you could make a bodyslide unp preset for the three whore outfits? i think they match the situation but i dont like the shape of the body wich comes along with them!

And i have started to translate this mod into german. when im finished it would be cool if you could post it here after i gave it to you. well, i started but for now i stopped because i spoiler myself too much of this mod and all the fun so i decited to play it first a little bit and continue then.

The translation is about 50 % complete.

Oh and one more thing, if there is a german translation allready be made by someone would you be so kind and tell me that? for now i have only found a german translated mcm configuration menu.

17 hours ago, Schalli1980 said:

Hi i have a short question. is it possible that you could make a bodyslide unp preset for the three whore outfits? i think they match the situation but i dont like the shape of the body wich comes along with them!

And i have started to translate this mod into german. when im finished it would be cool if you could post it here after i gave it to you. well, i started but for now i stopped because i spoiler myself too much of this mod and all the fun so i decited to play it first a little bit and continue then.

The translation is about 50 % complete.

Oh and one more thing, if there is a german translation allready be made by someone would you be so kind and tell me that? for now i have only found a german translated mcm configuration menu.

The armors are taken from the Amazing World of Bikini Mod. I did the following in order to get the right costumes for the body type I am using (Skinny):

1. Download the UUNP bodyslide meshes of Amazing World of Bikini located here (T.A.W.o.B.A UUNP Bodyslide-83383-Topless5.7z)

2. Install the package (You just need to install the bodyslide files of TAWB not the mod itself)

3. Open bodyslide. Convert the following meshes: DF-Blade Sneaking Suite UNP, DF-Ebony Bikini Top 2 UNP, DF-Ebony Bikini Top 2 UNP. As an alternativ I have attached a custom Slidergroup file which contains the 3 mentioned meshes. Just drop the file into your Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderGroups folder. Then you will have a custom group called DFTAWB which you can use in order to make the conversion faster.

DFTAWB.xml

11 hours ago, Rolgar said:

The armors are taken from the Amazing World of Bikini Mod. I did the following in order to get the right costumes for the body type I am using (Skinny):

1. Download the UUNP bodyslide meshes of Amazing World of Bikini located here (T.A.W.o.B.A UUNP Bodyslide-83383-Topless5.7z)

2. Install the package (You just need to install the bodyslide files of TAWB not the mod itself)

3. Open bodyslide. Convert the following meshes: DF-Blade Sneaking Suite UNP, DF-Ebony Bikini Top 2 UNP, DF-Ebony Bikini Top 2 UNP. As an alternativ I have attached a custom Slidergroup file which contains the 3 mentioned meshes. Just drop the file into your Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderGroups folder. Then you will have a custom group called DFTAWB which you can use in order to make the conversion faster.

DFTAWB.xmlUnavailable

That has done the trick. Thank you very much!

6 minutes ago, mai_hasegawa said:

Every time I see an update to this mod, I go: "Ooooooooh!".

And it's just a fix. Goddamn it :D

Except it's not.

Basically, I've uploaded what I've done so far which content wise isn't huge but honestly the work needed for this update was more than most and still least it's something!!!

Sooooo I won't rewrite the changelog but basically, it's likely broken cause I have had like no time to test what I've made but I think the mod is in a workable state which is a first for A LONG time for me so I released what I made so people can actually try what than read what I've been working on.

Future.. At the present moment in time again I've lost momentum on working on the mod for now but modular deal system is something that can be expanded on massively and I intend to when I get more time it has been designed so adding more rules is very easy (for me) which meant the code is incredibly complex(for me) and took a lot of time!

It is also the same for LDC (Device controller the mod now uses) I won't explain too much but the mod uses a much bigger range of devices and will try to stick with themes and it really looks a lot nicer and kind of adds some personality to the follower.

Willpower/Progression system rework ... I have no clue if it's good, bad ... I do know some willpower dialogue will likely need more tweaking.

Either way, I hope people enjoy it! I hope to be a little less overwhelmed with life and obligations so I can write and make more!!! Outside of that. Thank you all for your comments/support!!!