Thank u for updating~ 

I'm sorry for bringing some bad news again...

Well, first of all, i completely uninstalled the DF2.01c and have the version 2.02 installed to prevent anything goes wrong.

I'm asuming "LDC will only initialize on a new game" meaning LDC will initialize every time since the DF starts right? Cause everytime i start a new save and hired a new follower and asking for a debt deal in the frist time, the JSON rebuit, no matter it has been edited or not.

But the major problem is, after that i deleted most of devices except Black Leather/Ebonite, the follower don't give me devices anymore. Such as "I want you to wear some cuffs", but she didn't give me anything, and there is no punishment either. If I don't edit the JSON, everything works fine perfectly.

I try to delete not so much devices and keep at least one of each kind, still don't work. 

Then I try to edit sets, the follower will give me the devices, but i still receviced the devices which were not including in the sets.

Did i do something wrong during edit the JSON...? I'm posting them to see if that was my fault...

* the deals were in use but i didn't received any devices.

2145623836_QQ20190410200155.png.0075a3ed17a2d94fd44220e8a75b1275.png

Device Settings.jsonthis is the JSON which keep the devices at least one of each kind

Device Settings.jsonthis is the JSON which only contained the devices I want, both of them didn't work and stop from the follower giving me any devices.

11 hours ago, Kalthen said:

Few questions ?

I've been running 2.0 for a while now and just got to the state where I have the custom deals on 3. There are a few new ones like the merchant and inn ones I got. But I couldn't get them to trigger. How do they fire? 

In the inn there is an option to buy a bed for the follower but it just passes time. Is that intentional or is there more to it?

In the new update LDC is mentioned. What is LDC (darn LL with its' acronyms. :-p)? Edit: Got it. Customization, lol. Not quite clear.

@Lozeak Thx for the updates, your the best, man.

I have not made the merchant one fire either. I may not be doing something right.

I am assuming the 50 septims for the follower a room is maybe a place holder for a player entertains the tavern folk while the follower sleeps. But that is just a guess.

Love your mod!  Especially how you have progressed.  It really is great work.   Humble suggestion -  Is there a way we can pick who the follower sells the pc to?  I have been sold to a dog, horse, and static npc.   How about setting only other potential followers?   Thanks again for all your hard work!

3 hours ago, macnchz said:

Love your mod!  Especially how you have progressed.  It really is great work.   Humble suggestion -  Is there a way we can pick who the follower sells the pc to?  I have been sold to a dog, horse, and static npc.   How about setting only other potential followers?   Thanks again for all your hard work!

You can. It's in the Debug menu. 

So my PC got enslaved through Deviously Enslaved and I have a few questions. (Belrand is gross!)

How can I pick up loot after combat and earn money to get out of slavery when I have mittens locked on? This seems like an impossibility.

Are there hidden rules? Like I ask the master the rules and he tells me but then he adds debt because the PC is not wearing nipple clamps but that's not listed as a deal?

Having fun but trying to figure out these things...

Also the sumbitch keeps adding debt... I thought that wouldn't happen in slave mode?

Also: we're in a dungeon. Halted Stream. He keeps adding debt for hands that aren't tied. Well, according to him they don 't have to be tied in a dungeon!

42 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

S

Also: we're in a dungeon. Halted Stream. He keeps adding debt for hands that aren't tied. Well, according to him they don 't have to be tied in a dungeon!

Keeps adding debt and making it impossible to get any money and the party keeps getting wasted because I can't fight or do anything except run away.

I'm running 2.02 right now and I know you stated that it may be buggy and I've been having issue with the Weird Potion quest.  I have it disabled in the MCM but I have npc's coming up to my character asking questions and then my character freezes in her tracks.  I'm assuming waiting for some kind of event.  There are no events occurring so she is stuck.  Fortunately Death Alternative debug of Return to Player State (something like that) unfreezes her.  Additionally, all my portable campsite stuff (anvils, tanning racks and the like) become unusable.  The player just freezes momentarily over them.  The camping stuff is from this mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10824) Althirs Camping Tools.

A spoiler just in case.

Spoiler

Now to the point, I got everything to clear by accidentally wandering into an invisible npc named "You".  I could talk to You, it had a males voice.  Couldn't identify it in the console.  So I did what any adventurer does when faced with something unknown.  I ran my sword through it.  It died.  Everything works again.  But, I got the quest notification that Weird Potion had started.  A little later in the game I was told my character feels uncomfortable and warm and that I should go see Saadia.

I'd like to get out of this quest.  Is there a "setstage" console command I could use?  Didn't see anything in the debug in the MCM.

So I'm having issues getting devices added onto me through this mod, I don't get given any when a new deal is started, and if I ask my follower for one, the debt gets added as payment, but still no device. I've tried rebuilding the device settings JSON and downloading the example ones that have been posted in the past, and I also went and tried it with only DF and all requirements installed to be sure it wasn't a mod conflict.

I updated to 1,72 and i noticed the potion quest in the MCM.  I enabled it but when it triggers it just gets stuck after the dialogue and nothing happens. Maybe new game needed for the update or?

edit: ok it worked when it was not forced.

8 hours ago, zupra said:

I updated to 1,72 and i noticed the potion quest in the MCM.  I enabled it but when it triggers it just gets stuck after the dialogue and nothing happens. Maybe new game needed for the update or?

There is no mechanism in DF whatsoever to handle save upgrades when you change version.

It is entirely pot luck whether a given new version will work with an old save. My assumption is generally that they will not - at least not reliably.

If you find it's working with an old save, then more power to you, but from a technical standpoint, just about any DF release that adds anything other than a minor script fix, requires a new game to work properly.

If you don't start a new game, it's your problem. That's just how DF is implemented.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

There is no mechanism in DF whatsoever to handle save upgrades when you change version.

It is entirely pot luck whether a given new version will work with an old save. My assumption is generally that they will not - at least not reliably.

If you find it's working with an old save, then more power to you, but from a technical standpoint, just about any DF release that adds anything other than a minor script fix, requires a new game to work properly.

If you don't start a new game, it's your problem. That's just how DF is implemented.

I agree totally, I always keep a save before any sexlab mods are applied, normally with Sexlab, Zaz, and aroused redux, and MNC only, and depending on the profile maybe a DDI version from 3 to 4.2.  ( with what ever body mods I use, and clothing and armor )

I advance the main game with this save, but never have any sexlab mods in it when I am advancing the main game or one of the DLC. ( do have a couple of Profiles with vanilla only except for body, and clothing, and skyUI )

If I decide to test or try a sexlab mod or some sexlab mods, I install them, and immediately make a new save, normally about 4, with the name of the Mod as example DF01, DF02, DF03, DF04 or SpankAndDF01, SpankAndDF02, SpankAndDF03, SpankAndDF04.

I rotate saving the modded game with these save's, but if I save to them like 20 to 30 times or so I tend to delete those saves, and make new one's, as for me saved games tend to deteriorate after a number of times saving over them or at least I feel that re-using saves for and extended period is risky. ( So making new ones every so often I think is a good Idea )

I will play the mods or mods this way, and when I am done or they crash the game, I will wipe these saved games, and remove the mods, and return to my Original save before the Mod or mods were installed.

9 hours ago, H3LI0S said:

Hello, quick queston here. What are Bear, Dragon and Wolf (if i remember right) deals?

They will show up in the MCM, and that is where you can see what Bear, wolf, and dragon deals you have.  But the follower at this time is not telling you about them in the ask what deals i have dialogue.

I do think it would be nice if they showed before you clicked ok or never mind, in the dialogue.  It would be nice to see what you were getting your self into  :)

Also someone mentioned choosing who they were sold to, you can go around if you know where the ones you don't like are at, and stand next to them, and in the debug area disable them from being used in the mod.

But I think it would be nice to have a gender choice switch in the MCM to allow you a bit better personal choice, maybe even if creatures are allowed to be followers a flip switch for them as well. you could probably use a global already in the game, and have the value raised or lowers to make these choices, as in Value of 1 == all, 2 == male, 3 == female, 4 == creature, 5 == creature && female, and so on, but would take a bit of setting up.

I have a question about using custom armor.

Currently the system is to simply replace the .nif files in the correct folder I'm pretty comfortable with this.  Does anything else need to be done for HDT armors or UUNP armors?  I don't have much experience with how these actually work beyond installing them traditionally.  Is a copy and past file replacement going to work? or do I need to set up some sort of reference to other files ect. to get the animation/resizing to work correctly?

4 hours ago, Darkwing241 said:

I have a question about using custom armor.

Does anything else need to be done for HDT armors or UUNP armors?

You shouldn't need to do anything else other than copy + rename the meshes.  HDT and shape are both built into the meshes themselves and don't need scripting.

On 4/13/2019 at 8:29 AM, galgat said:

They will show up in the MCM, and that is where you can see what Bear, wolf, and dragon deals you have.  But the follower at this time is not telling you about them in the ask what deals i have dialogue.

I do think it would be nice if they showed before you clicked ok or never mind, in the dialogue.  It would be nice to see what you were getting your self into  :)

Also someone mentioned choosing who they were sold to, you can go around if you know where the ones you don't like are at, and stand next to them, and in the debug area disable them from being used in the mod.

But I think it would be nice to have a gender choice switch in the MCM to allow you a bit better personal choice, maybe even if creatures are allowed to be followers a flip switch for them as well. you could probably use a global already in the game, and have the value raised or lowers to make these choices, as in Value of 1 == all, 2 == male, 3 == female, 4 == creature, 5 == creature && female, and so on, but would take a bit of setting up.

Thanks! But how do you actually trigger them? And i do not completely understand what are they even and... why are they called like animals? (I feel like I am asking a dumb question again)

Just here to report two problems I have encountered...

While having a gag the merchant modular deal wont work properly. Im guessing it is some gag talk function from DD? ,(I currently dont have cursed loot), that messes with the script ?...

Also, I have not been able to get the inkeeper deal to fire… All I get is a welome.. from the inkeeper. Then I am stuck for a second or two and then it is over... nothing more happens. Is the dev. follower supposed to approach after the welcome line? (similar to the merchant deal)

edit: also, is it possible to change whore outfit ?

2 hours ago, H3LI0S said:

Thanks! But how do you actually trigger them? And i do not completely understand what are they even and... why are they called like animals? (I feel like I am asking a dumb question again)

best way is to start a new DF, in MCM shut down all the normal deals Options by setting there sliders to zero. then make sure you have at least 9 deals in the Modular deals settings enabled. Number of deals set to 3. ( three deals for each Beast name Wolf, Dragon, and bear ). If you just want to see the modular deals.

This will insure that you only get deals from the Modular deals.  then get a follower, and make deals.  These deals will be names Wolf, Dragon, and bear.  Thing is they can over lap the regular deals options, but you can mix and match them somewhat as best I can tell.

you could have only three deals enabled in the modular, with number of deals to use set to 1, or all of them, the Follower will randomly choose deal's from either the regular or the modular deals. If you shut down the regular deal's by setting the sliders all the way to zero then the only options for the Follower to choose would be from the modular deals.

Basically you should be able to mix, and match them in what ever way you desire them. however Modular deals can overlap the regular deals, as both could ask you to wear nipple piercings, and of course you could only wear one set, but that one set would satisfy both deals.

As I understand it they are something that will be improved on, and maybe eventually removing the normal deal options at a latter date. As best I can tell there is not a true whore sign, butt plug deal in the modular deals, but there are options there that make the Follower use you for trading to inn keepers, and Merchants.  These do not function for me as well or as often as the Butt sign to make prostitution sales, but they do work. ( appear to be set to the delay value default at every 2 days )

Not saying this is all correct, but by my experimentation it is what seems to be correct.

1 hour ago, spyke123 said:

Just here to report two problems I have encountered...

While having a gag the merchant modular deal wont work properly. Im guessing it is some gag talk function from DD? ,(I currently dont have cursed loot), that messes with the script ?...

Also, I have not been able to get the inkeeper deal to fire… All I get is a welome.. from the inkeeper. Then I am stuck for a second or two and then it is over... nothing more happens. Is the dev. follower supposed to approach after the welcome line? (similar to the merchant deal)

edit: also, is it possible to change whore outfit ?

Both the merchant, and the inn keeper have fired for me, they do not fire often, but they have worked as best I can tell. Only other sexlab mod I am running with DF is Spank that ass, which I found was best to use the dummies in the mcm settings on Spank that ass.   I was getting quite a few CTD until I set the use dummies to on.

EDIT >>>  Spank that Ass is a nice addition to DF, but it seems to do something with collision, and slapping the PC or Voice usage that Papyrus does not like, At least for me