20 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

No, in my experience this mod works with more custom followers than it doesn't.  That line is likely more meaning that you may have conflicts with some mods that add lots of lines to followers (like SD+ does), but DF has a "pause" option that temporarily suspends the mod if you run into something like that.

S.L.U.T.S. works fine for me with DF, but you may want to use the "pause" option in DF before you start a mission in SLUTS.  This is for two reasons:

- SLUTS takes away your money while you are "working", so you can't pay your follower other than adding more debt and

- SLUTS unequips certain devious device slots when you finish a run, which you may have rules with your follower for.  So unless you want to lose more money than you earned due to breaking the rules, I find it better just to pause DF and resume it once I'm free again and wearing any items required by rules.

Thanks! Any idea as to why the tattoo option is greyed out?

8 hours ago, TomTheCline said:

No, in my experience this mod works with more custom followers than it doesn't. 

DF works with just about any "sexy" follower you will every find, because they are all vanilla followers that people just made to look pretty.

This was a question that troubled me for a while. Why not make a list of ones that are known to work?

Anyway, so few don't work it's easier to list the ones that don't.

Install as many as you can find. That way you are never far from your next follower. If you really like bother, recruit five or six at once with EFF.

It doesn't work well with special custom follower code, such as Inigo, Vilja, Ben Doon, Sophia, etc.

Any special talky-chatty-clever-cloggs follower who can produce blocking dialog can get you in trouble with DF. Secondly, they tend to run their own follower code instead of using the vanilla slot. They thought that was helpful, but what it really does is screw up EFF, AFT, etc. and DF too.

Apparently, Recorder works OK ... I wouldn't chance it personally. Probably fine as long as you are careful not to dismiss her.

I think have used Ben Doon with it installed, IIRC correctly, he simply wasn't devious.

DF will not explode and burn with special custom followers, but they may cause you to get in trouble when you shouldn't, may be dismissable when they shouldn't, and may not be recognized as Devious at all (though manually adding them using the Debug Menu might work around this in most cases). Sometimes dismissing a follower who DF thinks is still following leads to some bother. It's usually fixed simply by hiring another follower who works normally with DF.

didn't read all of it, but wanted to say playing on se and not having any problems except for wrong body as I am using the cbbe se body...just wanted to mention this in the hopes that support for that body comes, and if I do see a problem later will post but so far about 3 hours in and nothing...met a jarl and all no problems

Worth me mentioning I finally started up CK again and have made some content. I don't really have a plan for when I'll release or how much content I'll make _/\O/\_ but I guess it means eventually I'll release something maybe before xmas would be nice for people to mess with over the holiday period even if it's just the small side quest thing.

Of course, will keep it secret till release blah blah but I have added a toggle for the whore/plug deal to not use sign though dialog won't fit as well it's something people asked for and easy enough to add.

not sure if its a bug or feature:

some vanilla mercenaries show odd behaviour:

starting dialog will get me this: "you have debts to pay. As long as they are not paid I will follow you until I get my share"

after that I get a forced follower without dialog (only repeats same dialog over and over)

(even if I have already a DF follower)

sooo I never found out what its all about, they react as normal followers without dialog, follow me everywhere and die or get enslaved by me (if I get annoyed)

what would be the correct handling of those odd DF mercenaries?

Does this have something to do with "make this NPC a slave hunter" in MCM?

54 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

not sure if its a bug or feature:

some vanilla mercenaries show odd behaviour:

starting dialog will get me this: "you have debts to pay. As long as they are not paid I will follow you until I get my share"

after that I get a forced follower without dialog (only repeats same dialog over and over)

(even if I have already a DF follower)

sooo I never found out what its all about, they react as normal followers without dialog, follow me everywhere and die or get enslaved by me (if I get annoyed)

what would be the correct handling of those odd DF mercenaries?

Does this have something to do with "make this NPC a slave hunter" in MCM?

It's something to do with another follower mod setting playerfollowercount to 0 when it's not! (I guess)

I will disable these lines as they were made when I start the mod with the thought of if the player kills there follower or finds a way around to remove them but since the follower should be essential cause I didn't want to deal with this problem (basically cause the way DF adds and remove followers is not compatible with some mods) which means having them is a little pointless. I MAY use this system in the future I would like a way for the player to be hunted for escaping as it might be some fun content but it might fit better in another mod or w/e.

49 minutes ago, lcewolf said:

Hi Lozeak. Please can you fix the Sluts deal so i can pick the version Stage 3 tied.

Thank you!

I'll look into it. I have plans to remove this version of the deal and replace it with a different version MAYBE! 

43 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

It's something to do with another follower mod setting playerfollowercount to 0 when it's not! (I guess)

I will disable these lines as they were made when I start the mod with the thought of if the player kills there follower or finds a way around to remove them but since the follower should be essential cause I didn't want to deal with this problem (basically cause the way DF adds and remove followers is not compatible with some mods) which means having them is a little pointless. I MAY use this system in the future I would like a way for the player to be hunted for escaping as it might be some fun content but it might fit better in another mod or w/e.

well those DF modified vanilla mercanarys get added to my follower mod, I can even control them via with follower mod spells

but the DF dialog is only "you have debts to pay. As long as they are not paid I will follow you until I get my share"  all the time.

I didnt kill any DF followers or left them, in fact I always have one, and if possible I even pay them (unless my PC ends up as a DF pony girl while trying to transfer 10 fresh caught PAHE slaves from a bandit camp to a Player home)

normaly I dont use any vanilla mercanarys anyways, but mods that add force greets will trigger the DF dialog and prevent other mod dialogs.

In addition, if PC gets DF enslaved via DEC "DF follower gift" - and no NPC follower is configured via DF MCM as slave buyer - DEC will transfer the PC always to a vanilla mercanary

how this will end needs only a little fantasy^^

(enslaved to a DF mercanary via DF enslavement and the only dialog is "you have debts to pay. As long as they are not paid I will follow you until I get my share", thats like DF is breaking DF)

BUT

thx to your answer,

I dont need to research anymore how to handle those mercanarys and can enslave them right away if they force greet me to break the DF dialog loop

muhahahahah ?

(althought, I liked the idea of a forced follower, I always thought I just need to go to the right place so those DF mercs would trigger a quest, or they wait till my PC is stuck in DDs and sell her to SS+, or my actual DF follower sell my PC to the merc if debt is too high

there is some potential with those force added DF followers ?)

13 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I liked the idea of a forced follower

I like the idea too that's why I added the sold content so your follower can sell you on to someone you don't particularly want and being stuck in deals/gold mode you could struggle a while. Funny I was playing a dark elf once and well I was sold to an NPC that hate dark elves which was fun.

(This was added because it was really easy to add and well my mod seems to give any follower a personality)

Also, simple slavery can force a follower on you too :)

I had a few ideas for forced followers.

1. Enslavement outcome: You're fitted with a collar that makes one of those troll followers be your follower and you have to raise the money to get the collar removed. The troll would be trained to rip your clothes off and do other things.

(Reason it wasn't added: Mainly I felt the time needed for it could be used on other content and it might be something I add at another time also the nature of the content is kinda off-putting but ironcally being stuck in content I'm not keen on makes me want to escape more sooo it makes me want it haha, paradox!)

2. Not having a follower: Game picks a random NPC or I make one and they become a stalker and they keep doing things and trying to convince you to do things until you find your self in bondage and they become your devious follower. (This is kind of inspired by some lovers mod that had a stalker NPC in it. I forget it's name but I do like the idea of making a fun stalker one day that constantly harasses the player and takes advantage of the player when vulnerable) 

(Reason it wasn't added: Because the follower system in this mod doesn't really work with that kind of follower for example if you have an obsessed follower they want you! Not gold and that would mean I'd have to make a new system for them. The other side of it adding content that while is follower based but when you don't have a follower is kinda not fitting within the mod to some extent. Either way, it's an awesome idea but soooo much work but it's something I want to do one day.)

can only one follower use this at a time? Aren't there options in the MCM that scale costs with the number of followers? My first follower worked fine, but the second one (I have EFF) didn't have the Devious Followers options. So I used the debug to add the follower as a devious follower, but then the first follower reverted to vanilla.

Only one follower can be devious but I added stuff so you wouldn't be able to remove any follower (maybe) until all debt has been payed and you can set it to scale in cost if follower count global is being used correctly (it might not)

Ah. Gatcha gatcha. Thanks, I thought I had missed something.

Great mod by the way. I'm not to thrilled with all this sex stuff, but the BDSM game play, like this mod adds, is fantastic. I had been looking for a new way to play Skyrim, and perk mods and overhauls like Requiem didn't look like they would cut it (and they would annoy me), but this kind of thing is perfect.

1 hour ago, Lozeak said:

I like the idea too *snip*

1. Enslavement outcome: You're fitted with a collar that makes one of those troll followers  

Sounds good too. :)

2. Not having a follower: Game picks a random NPC or I make one and they become a stalker *snip*

That's pretty much what i want to do. Since you have experience in creating a mod and already have thought about it, may i ask what you see as "so much work" or better, what needs to be done? Like i said i'll probably be very slow, but i also like the idea of making this because it can be done quite modular, so as my first mod i can do this in several steps with each step is still something worth having.

My thoughts were:

1. Create a follower

2. Add a bit custom dialogue, and custom behaviour, i.e. he'll start following you anyways but as long as you don't talk to him + accept him as a follower (and pay him for it, so it fits this ;)) he will a) masturbate every time he sees you having sex anywhere and b) report any crimes you commit - anywhere. Maybe he'll even make up some crimes, or something else that more or less forces the player to accept him in the long run.

Essentially what i have in mind is a character who doesn't really love you, he's kinda obsessed with you but even he knows that's not in a good way, and that he's not a good guy. He'll just straight blackmail you.

3. Add more dialogue, more custom behaviour. 

To be more specific, i want him to turn into a very weak but sexy succubus every time you go in combat- a curse by Dibella for raping one of her priestesses. Main reason i want that is that i want to have this is that i want a male dominating me as a follower but i'm not into gay sex, but i still want Defeat deal with my follower.^^ Possibly even cursed loots/SL Adventures rape features can trigger the transformation.

Plus i don't want to have a completly OP follower that clears all the dungeons. He'll stay essential so you can't solve it by just killing him, but surrender fast and often. He even might be friends with some bandits which will offer free passage - for a price he'll be ok with, because it's you. :D

4. Add more dialogue and quest(s) and if possible, make him recognize NPCs from my favorite mods and have a little chat with them if they're around. Nothing spectacular, just atmosphere. But that's something i'd really like to have, like talking/arguing with Cursed Loots Dollmaker how nice it is to have you as a sub that is still somewhat rebellious.
Quest would be around his curse, with possible side quests.

4. Repeat step 4. 

Quest development would be

- make everything worse, for both of you

(not sure if it's even possible what i have in mind. I want to turn him into a talking buttplug that is kinda tied to you. I.e. if you drop him and walk away, he'll still attach but with approach run). Probably not all the time, but often enough to make him hate to live in your butt. :D

- repeat^^

- some day possibly both of you will find a way to reverse all the things that became worse

- maybe he'll become immortal one day, so you may kill him.

2 hours ago, Lozeak said:

2. Not having a follower: Game picks a random NPC or I make one and they become a stalker and they keep doing things and trying to convince you to do things until you find your self in bondage and they become your devious follower. (This is kind of inspired by some lovers mod that had a stalker NPC in it. I forget it's name but I do like the idea of making a fun stalker one day that constantly harasses the player and takes advantage of the player when vulnerable) 

thats one of my all time favorites

I always wanted that for Maria Eden

If it comes from that creative evil mind named Lozeak, that would be a great improvement to my game =D

Tricked into DF by a non follower/follower/stalker/girlfriend/whatever

I must admit tho, DF is already super close to that

2 hours ago, Lozeak said:

Also, simple slavery can force a follower on you too

and DEC!

Don't underestimate DEC!

22 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

may i ask what you see as "so much work" or better, what needs to be done?

Well for me it's a little what i want to work on but for that example....

Create npc and make them have the potentail to be a follower is easy enough.

It's content phases and adding enough content for each that i see as a lot of work...

Phase 1.

Like when they are stalking/taking advantage/trying to convince player would I guess be 7-10 bits of content any less and it would less very static.

Phase 2.

As a forced follower they would need maybe 3 or 4 piece on bigish content and some reused content from from df and a escape system.

So let's say with that plan it would take 20 pieces of content/jobs in the ck which i guesd could take 100-200 hours time to do it the way i want to do it.

Yes i guess it could be done quicker and in a different way but i would want it to be dynamic and replayable.

So considering time needed and more importantly other content i want to make it may be too much work. I do want to make it but i don't have infinite time and passion so it's a maybe.

As a relative thing i have spent around 500hrs-600hrs making devious follower probably more.

59 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

Well for me it's a little what i want to work on but for that example....

Create npc and make them have the potentail to be a follower is easy enough.

It's content phases and adding enough content for each that i see as a lot of work...

Phase 1.

Like when they are stalking/taking advantage/trying to convince player would I guess be 7-10 bits of content any less and it would less very static.

Yeah, so far my rather uneducated guess is still the same for me, but it's also what i really want to get done as a minimum. My further plans would still be quite linear for direct interaction, but i hope some smaller things like little dialogues between my follower and other NPCs plus some situational but still random comments will make up for that.

2 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Yeah, so far my rather uneducated guess is still the same for me, but it's also what i really want to get done as a minimum. My further plans would still be quite linear for direct interaction, but i hope some smaller things like little dialogues between my follower and other NPCs plus some situational but still random comments will make up for that.

It does sounds like a cool mod - possibly a lot like how some of the more heavily scripted custom followers are built.  The major custom followers usually have a relatively large amount of specific scenes and quest content.... but often I find their longevity in my game depends more on how deep their dialogue pool is and if they have lots of dialogue relating to vanilla quests and location types. 

IMO that would be a good area to focus on after the initial stalking/becoming a follower part of such a mod - making a buttload of dialogues so the follower is less likely to become stale/annoying.  Obviously voice acting helps a lot in this regard, but isn't something typical of adult mods.  Mod specific quests/scenes are important too, but IMO less so than the character being interesting to just have around while playing the game. 

Either way, good luck!

19 hours ago, TomTheCline said:

Can I make my DF Follower an XDFF follower as well with this mod:

I assume not. I assume it falls under the "Other follower mods/SD (MCM menu has pause and a dialogue toggle that should fix most issues tho)" caveat, but I REALLY hope that is not the case.

Soooo my mod is very (by design) compatible with things so it should work with XDFF and looking at XDFF it seems to be very modular and based off Kimys other stuff is unlikely to block other mods so most likely you may need to turn some Devious Follower options or some XDFF options.

1 hour ago, Lozeak said:

Soooo my mod is very (by design) compatible with things so it should work with XDFF and looking at XDFF it seems to be very modular and based off Kimys other stuff is unlikely to block other mods so most likely you may need to turn some Devious Follower options or some XDFF options.

So you are saying that it won't crash, but some things might work in an odd way? Looking at it (I have both installed but haven't had a chance to delve into it) it seems as if some of what it does is redundant. For example: Force catsuit is redundant with deals (kind of). Is that what you mean?

I get the feeling I'm going to need to find out some things for myself, but I mostly wanted to make sure I wouldn't cause any lasting damage or block important parts of your mod. I'm more insterested in the vanillia parts of XDFF.

So I guess a better question is can you make Leon/Leah a DF Follower, and what caveat/gotchas does one need to be aware of?

15 minutes ago, TomTheCline said:

So you are saying that it won't crash, but some things might work in an odd way? Looking at it (I have both installed but haven't had a chance to delve into it) it seems as if some of what it does is redundant. For example: Force catsuit is redundant with deals (kind of). Is that what you mean?

I get the feeling I'm going to need to find out some things for myself, but I mostly wanted to make sure I wouldn't cause any lasting damage or block important parts of your mod. I'm more insterested in the vanillia parts of XDFF.

So I guess a better question is can you make Leon/Leah a DF Follower, and what caveat/gotchas does one need to be aware of?

Leon and Leah, I think work fine with DF.

Basically, it comes down to this both mods force you to wear DDs and stuff neither make or punish you for NOT wearing DD.

Might be cases when a mod says "You don't have to wear cuffs" when the other mod will punish you for not wearing them.

All mods break Skyrim cause yea CK and intermod nuttiness.

Most 'game breaking' think DF does is add and remove followers but this is cause of other follower mods changing how the main game handles the addition/removal of followers.

Either way, the best way to know is to test it for me playing Skyrim is likely months off till I've made enough content to actually play lol.