I have two questions in regards to the mod.

1.  My follower sold my character yet still follows me around.  When I interact the only option that has any effect is the "wait here".  Which works but I just want the follower to go away.  Similarly, when my follower tires of me and dumps me in a dungeon he appears and follows me around.  Again, he is following me only, he is not a follower in the Skyrim sense.

2.  If I CTD while I have a devious follower, when I reload the game the follower does not enforce the deals.  I still have debt added.  Also, Deviously Cursed Loot events relative to NPC's don't seem to fire like bondage dialogue.  Eventually the enforcement of deals does return, usually after a hard shutdown and reload.  Usually.

I do run EFF along with DF.

Thanks for any help.

I

6 hours ago, crudo said:

I have two questions in regards to the mod.

1.  My follower sold my character yet still follows me around.  When I interact the only option that has any effect is the "wait here".  Which works but I just want the follower to go away.  Similarly, when my follower tires of me and dumps me in a dungeon he appears and follows me around.  Again, he is following me only, he is not a follower in the Skyrim sense.

2.  If I CTD while I have a devious follower, when I reload the game the follower does not enforce the deals.  I still have debt added.  Also, Deviously Cursed Loot events relative to NPC's don't seem to fire like bondage dialogue.  Eventually the enforcement of deals does return, usually after a hard shutdown and reload.  Usually.

I do run EFF along with DF.

Thanks for any help.

I should clarify the first point.  My devious follower sold my character to another npc.  After having a new master my old master (follower) still follows me around.  Even after I had settled the debt with my new master.  I issued the wait command to my old master and just left him in Riverwood.  If I approach he will start with the DF dialogue of, I hope you aren't going to not pay me like other adventurers, statement.

Also, my EFF dialogue wheel isn't activating anymore.

15 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Out of curiosity, what do they say ? :D

they do the whole follower dialog with the comment about not jipping them like other adventurers, and occasionally adding debt and making deals etc. apparently meeko, the stray dog and barbus aren't excluded from the dialogue.

Is there a particular way we should be hiring/releasing followers to treat this mod correctly?  I used the standard "follow me, I need your help" and "I think it's time to part ways" dialogues.  I have EFF, but haven't used its dialogue wheel for anything except changing residences.

What happened:

However, I had Leah as my Devious Follower, all was great, I released her to go do some solo things.  I didn't trigger anything related to the Leah "Dominant Follower" stuff from Cursed Loot, just treated her as a vanilla follower.  I re-recruited her, and no DF dialogues show up (actually, the "want to have some fun? -> let's have sex/i want you to tie me up" dialogue is present, I think that might be from DF).  Nothing else DF-related is happening, there was no "[click me]" option on recruiting her, no debt accumulates, nor do I have dialogues about debt.

What I've done:

In debug I've "sent a resume event", I've reset DF, I dumped Leah and recruited another (no DF dialogues there either).  I set the option to add dialogue to all NPCs, but that doesn't appear to have had an effect - no new dialogue options in my single follower nor in any other NPCs.  I've never had more than one follower (well, I rescued the Sybil, I suppose she was briefly a follower on the way back).  EFF seems to work fine, Cursed Loot detects the follower properly.  Just DF appears dead.

Background:

I don't think I have any other mods that mess with followers or follower dialogue particularly.  Do have the Sansakuka follower pack, and Apropos, and Sexist Guards, but I don't think they do anything actually dialogue-related.  Oh, SL Dialogues of course, to run Sanguine Debauchery (which hasn't kicked in yet in this playthrough).  A few other mods that add dialogue here and there, but none related to followers.

1 hour ago, legraf said:

... no DF dialogues show up (actually, the "want to have some fun? -> let's have sex/i want you to tie me up" dialogue is present, I think that might be from DF). 

I don't know how to fix your problem, but I can clarify a few points.  These lines are not from DF (they look like they're from DEC, but could come from elsewhere), so you were not seeing any DF dialog at all.

1 hour ago, legraf said:

I set the option to add dialogue to all NPCs, but that doesn't appear to have had an effect - no new dialogue options in my single follower nor in any other NPCs. 

That option only adds a line to NPCs to let you recruit them as Devious Followers, so you would not see an effect on existing follower.  You might try dismissing your follower again, activating this option, use the new line to re-recruit, and turn the option back off.  It looks like you have bigger problems though so that might not get you far. 

Lupine00 is pretty good with these issues.  Perhaps he will see this and have some insights into what's happening. 

11 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I don't know how to fix your problem, but I can clarify a few points.  These lines are not from DF (they look like they're from DEC, but could come from elsewhere), so you were not seeing any DF dialog at all.

That option only adds a line to NPCs to let you recruit them as Devious Followers, so you would not see an effect on existing follower.  You might try dismissing your follower again, activating this option, use the new line to re-recruit, and turn the option back off.  It looks like you have bigger problems though so that might not get you far. 

Lupine00 is pretty good with these issues.  Perhaps he will see this and have some insights into what's happening. 

Thanks HexBolt8, and I think you're right, it's a deeper problem.  I did try with no follower, activating the option, and speaking with a different NPC - just in case!  Still no new option to add them as a DF follower, whatever that line would be.

And thanks for letting me know about those other lines... I think maybe DF simply died when I dismissed that follower the first time, and I just didn't notice.  "Reset" didn't change anything... I'm considering uninstalling it, cleaning, re-installing, and seeing if that rescues it in this game.

I do want to verify, though: recruiting and dismissing followers, for DF... normally the ordinary dialogues (follow me/it's time to part ways) is correct?

16 hours ago, legraf said:

Is there a particular way we should be hiring/releasing followers to treat this mod correctly?  I used the standard "follow me, I need your help" and "I think it's time to part ways" dialogues.  I have EFF, but haven't used its dialogue wheel for anything except changing residences.

What happened:

However, I had Leah as my Devious Follower, all was great, I released her to go do some solo things.  I didn't trigger anything related to the Leah "Dominant Follower" stuff from Cursed Loot, just treated her as a vanilla follower.  I re-recruited her, and no DF dialogues show up (actually, the "want to have some fun? -> let's have sex/i want you to tie me up" dialogue is present, I think that might be from DF).  Nothing else DF-related is happening, there was no "[click me]" option on recruiting her, no debt accumulates, nor do I have dialogues about debt.

You didn't say if you have the patch for EFF, or you just installed it with DF "as is".

Normally, if you just install EFF, then DF works fine, but dismissal via EFF only remove them from EFF and they stay a follower.

The total failure of DF to do anything suggests your DF crashed.

Whether your follower is Leah or not shouldn't make much difference.

If you dismissed her after paying off your debt, via the regular "Part ways" dialog she should have dismissed cleanly from DF, but still been in EFF.

But it depends on your LO. When you put EFF and DF together with no patching, whichever goes in last gets to overwrite the dialogs, and the other one will be broken.

So, perhaps you put DF before EFF?

Well it would help if you could clarify this.

You didn't install either DF or EFF later on in the game did you?

But, to try and fix the problem, I suggest the following "voodoo."

DCL's XDFF doesn't do anything special about followers, it just checks the status, you can probably ignore that, but it's best you aren't an XDFF slave for clarity.

Unpause DF (if paused).

Reset DF.

Reset EFF. Use the option that aggressively resets and removes all followers from EFF.

Select Leah and "fix factions" on her using EFF.

Recruit a follower, Leah if you like, via normal dialog.

If you don't see the "Hope you don't cheat me" dialog after a while, trying changing cell.

If it still doesn't show, but the follower is following, use the Debug dialog in DF to add a follower as a devious follower.

See if that fixes it.

If it's still broken, you're screwed, probably :) Last time I had a case that broken, I loaded an old save.

You might give the steps another try, but with a recruited follower. Might make a difference, but I'm guessing a lot, not knowing the order you put these mods in, or whether you patched them, or did anything in TES5Edit

1 hour ago, AngryAngryRussian said:

Also keep in mind that because Devious Followers uses 'reaction' dialogue to start, NPC comment mods like Sexist Guards and Follower Commentary Overhaul (I think DCL has some lines too) can interrupt the correct initial dialogue - if you have any you might want to turn down their frequency (or off entirely)

I don't believe they can.

Sexist Guards only works on ... guards ... for the most part. Yes, other people can comment, but none of that perma-blocks follower recruitment on an NPC that has it.

Follower Commentary Overhaul doesn't block follower recruitment - it just adds some more things followers say in special situations - and DF doesn't change the recruitment dialog anyway; it changes the dismissal dialog, to ensure that you can't just dismiss followers when you still owe them money.

In any case, neither are going to stop you recruiting a valid follower, and nor is DF. DF doesn't deal with a follower until they are actually recruited...

Except in the case of mercenaries, who are special, but Leah isn't a mercenary ... and DF doesn't work reliably with mercs anyway, as the special handling has ... some problems.

So you should probably avoid recruiting them (though I have had them work OK if you actively recruit them, and you don't owe debt - they only go weird when they latch onto you due to pre-existing debt).

25 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I don't believe they can.

Sexist Guards only works on ... guards ... for the most part. Yes, other people can comment, but none of that perma-blocks follower recruitment on an NPC that has it.

Follower Commentary Overhaul doesn't block follower recruitment, and DF doesn't change the recruitment dialog; it changes the dismissal dialog, so you can't just dismiss followers when you owe them money.

In any case, neither are going to stop you recruiting a valid follower, and nor is DF. DF doesn't deal with a follower until they are actually recruited...

Except in the case of mercenaries, who are special, but Leah isn't a mercenary ... and DF doesn't work reliably with mercs anyway, as the special handling has ... some problems.

So you should probably avoid recruiting them (though I have had them work OK if you actively recruit them, and you don't owe debt - they only go weird when they latch onto you due to pre-existing debt).

Sexist Guards works on every NPC type, but I think you're misunderstanding about the dialogue I'm referring to.

There's the dialogues you get when speaking directly to an NPC (which neither SG or FCO interferes with) and the automatic dialogue NPCs say when you walk past them - DF needs one of these reaction comments from your follower to start it's system and both of these mods interfere with that aspect. It's not a permanent interference, but I run them myself and I've noticed they can get in the way. Every issue I've ever personally had with DF starting has been fixed with either a reset or turning those 2 mods down. It reminds me of an old issue with the Spriggan content from Sanguine's Debauchery where you needed a specific reaction comment to start the removal quest.

I'm not a modder and I don't know how it all works under the hood, but I can't imagine that mods which use the same comment system don't interfere with eachother.

18 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

You didn't say if you have the patch for EFF, or you just installed it with DF "as is".

Normally, if you just install EFF, then DF works fine, but dismissal via EFF only remove them from EFF and they stay a follower.

The total failure of DF to do anything suggests your DF crashed.

Whether your follower is Leah or not shouldn't make much difference.

If you dismissed her after paying off your debt, via the regular "Part ways" dialog she should have dismissed cleanly from DF, but still been in EFF.

But it depends on your LO. When you put EFF and DF together with no patching, whichever goes in last gets to overwrite the dialogs, and the other one will be broken.

So, perhaps you put DF before EFF?

Well it would help if you could clarify this.

You didn't install either DF or EFF later on in the game did you?

But, to try and fix the problem, I suggest the following "voodoo."

DCL's XDFF doesn't do anything special about followers, it just checks the status, you can probably ignore that, but it's best you aren't an XDFF slave for clarity.

Unpause DF (if paused).

Reset DF.

Reset EFF. Use the option that aggressively resets and removes all followers from EFF.

Select Leah and "fix factions" on her using EFF.

Recruit a follower, Leah if you like, via normal dialog.

If you don't see the "Hope you don't cheat me" dialog after a while, trying changing cell.

If it still doesn't show, but the follower is following, use the Debug dialog in DF to add a follower as a devious follower.

See if that fixes it.

If it's still broken, you're screwed, probably :) Last time I had a case that broken, I loaded an old save.

You might give the steps another try, but with a recruited follower. Might make a difference, but I'm guessing a lot, not knowing the order you put these mods in, or whether you patched them, or did anything in TES5Edit

I appreciate the super effort, Lupine00, and I admit I was a bit sloppy in describing my problem.  I've attached a load order here.  In short:

I do have the DF/EFF patch (loading after EFF and DF)

EFF loads before DF

I've been very careful for once, and have installed nothing since starting this new game, except for a few updates (such as for Atropos2) that should not require a new game.  I haven't uninstalled anything, of course!

A couple of things stand out for me in your response:

You say the "part ways" dialogue should have cleared the follower from DF, but left her in EFF?  That has never been my experience with EFF - and I just tried it again to verify.  I've always used the vanilla dialogue, and always get the "A follower has left your service" message, and no indication that EFF continues to track that ex-follower.  Clicking on them, for instance, no longer brings up the command wheel, just ordinary non-follower dialogues.  And that was the case for Leah in this game ... I cleared her debt (using the "the follower will be dismissable" choice), then used the "part ways" comment, and off she went to her home.  That was the last time I saw DF-related dialogues.

(this is also in response to AngryAngryRussian) I had not waited for the follower to get that response dialogue ("I hope you won't cheat me...").  I activated the follower in DF by choosing the "[click me]" dialogue option, which immediately DF-ified her.  But I see what you mean about Sexist Guards... I have those comments turned way way down.  I'll try uinstalling that mod next, because... well, this game's broken now.

I tried your voodoo, Lupine00, but alas, I think I'm borked.  Well, the game works perfectly otherwise, but DF appears to not be responding at all, which is a pity.  I have the debug "add DF follower" dialogue option checked, but no additional dialogue is showing up on any NPC, whether they are a follower or not.

And it's been a long, long time since I had Leah as a Devious Follower ... 15 levels or so.  So odds are, that's how far back I need to re-load... like I said, Borked.

But thanks for the advice!

loadorder.txt

3 hours ago, legraf said:

You say the "part ways" dialogue should have cleared the follower from DF, but left her in EFF?

That's if you don't have the patch, and you didn't mention a patch, so I guessed you didn't have it.

If you have the patch, it should clear correctly from EFF.

I've never had any issue with DF and Sexist Guards interacting badly. AngryAngryRussian admits he doesn't understand how dialog forms work, so is just guessing based on related functionality. For all intents there is no relationship between DF and SG dialogs, or FDO dialogs for that matter. Just because a follower says a line, doesn't make it relevant to how DF functions (unless it is persistently blocking, and to my knowledge, SG and FDO do not add persistent blocking dialogs). DF simply doesn't do recruitment in the way AAR imagines it does.

Anyway, pointless quibbles apart, it sounds like your problem is that DF crashed when trying to clear its status and so the quest simply isn't running.

Usually, a full reset from the MCM, followed by a force recruit will fix that and restart the quest up.

Perhaps its VMAD is broken and its lost some properties. It happens sometimes.

There are things you can do, such as manually doing resetquest on all the DF quests, and then trying to restart them with setstage, but you ought to get the same effect from the MCM, so I doubt it will make any difference.

Incidentally, I see your LO has BetterQuestObjectives ... this should probably be renamed to "Better without it" because it is a mod that is extremely LO sensitive, that puts its fingers in everything, that is incompatible with plenty of other mods - and no documentation about the problems - and doesn't really DO much for you in return. LOOT really has no idea how to successfully sort it, and many times it's easy to install mods that simply aren't sortable against it. Let me repeat that. BQO can create situations where combined with other mods, where there is NO LOAD ORDER SOLUTION that isn't transparently broken, bar manual merging in TES5Edit. LOOT won't tell you. TBH, LOOT is not that great at sorting, especially when it comes to LL mods (with a niche userbase) that it has no special rules for. And speaking of LOOT and SD+ ... put SD+ at the end of your LO. The VERY END, after LAL. I'm not joking. Ignore what LOOT says about SD+, it has no idea. Really. We figured this out on the SD+ beta forum. Then you start your game without SD+ in, and enable it after save and reload once. If you don't do this, various mods overwrite SD+ in unpleasant ways.

If there is one mod you would be better without, BQO would be it.

Also, HDT HH is a source of script lag, for no benefit. If you have armors that need it, find updated versions of them, or simply update them yourself. It's not hard. There are guides. The only desirable armor I can think of that needs it now is Aradia's set that's used in DCL. All the classic armors got conversions years ago.

And then there's XPMSE. You generally shouldn't have that ESP in your LO, just the skeleton itself, which should be WAY down your MO left pane. If you don't use Dual Sheath, or Sexy Move (and Sexy Move has its own problems), then you should keep it out.

Then there's DAYMOYL ... what can I say? It makes stack dumps and breaks your other mods. It locks your controls and makes you reload. It puts your followers into weird perma-bleedouts. It's got all the tricks! It's like the Cat in the F**King Hat. It does some nice things in combination with SLDefeat and SD+, so I see why you might want it, but you have to accept it's going to make trouble sooner or later. And by trouble, I mean break your game so all you can do is go back and reload. It's a tradeoff you make (or don't).

Make sure your Hydra Slavegirls is bug-patched if you feel you must have it, it's another stack dumper. Actually, HSG will CTD for you. At least you know its happened :) 

So, lots of things there could have contributed to your game going sideways. I'd say that LO will go sideways sooner rather than later in any given game.

Chances are DF died in between saying goodbye to your follower and your next attempt to get one, it was nothing to do with the dismissal and everything to do with your other mods.

If reset in MCM followed by force recruit via MCM and special dialog doesn't fix it, generally it's dead. But without the dead mod on my box, no real way to diagnose that.

You might try removing it, then save cleaning it very cautiously, then re-adding it on the very end of your LO. Probably won't last forever, but if your game is already dead, what's to lose?

9 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

[ ... a lot of good stuff ... ]

Wow, this is very much appreciated, Lupine00.  Some of these things are hangers-on from ages past, some new ... but honestly, none of them are that important to me.  Ruthless pruning, coming up!

Too bad about BQO, however... it's actually "Even Better Quest Objectives", but I see it uses the same .esp name.  I'd expect it also to get its sticky fingers everywhere, by the nature of what it's trying to do.  I could sort that all in TES5Edit, but it doesn't look worth the trouble.  Map markers will do!

XPMSE: I don't have the .esp active, I didn't realize (but should have) that MO would still show it in loadorder.txt.  I should probably just delete the .esp from the package, that's cleaner.

Yes, DAYMOYL is a known evil... and I think I'll try without it.  And in fact, I think I'll lose SD+ also... the only reason I kept it is as a way to ensure slavery isn't permanent.  But there are other ways, the few times that comes up!

Thanks - not for this game I think, but for the next!

I love this mod, and i have found it to be really stable.   Thx!

I have noticed that the animations associated with the 50g butt plug whore sign can start up in the middle of other animation activities.  I don't know how authors screen for already begun sex scenes, but it would be helpful to fix this.  

This is just an fyi.

Hi!

I've tried for several hours now, but didn't manage to get the mod to add debt over time. Not sure what other functions don't work either (i think some other debt adding mechanisms don't work either, like when follower goes to bleedout and when the follower is tired, not sure).

Some functions at least do work, like adding the follower (at least as far as i can see), I can ask how much my debt is, the follower does get tired and doesn't tell how much the debt is when tired enough, etc. etc..

I'm using Mod Organizer 2, and I tried it on a new game even having only the must have mods (as in the requirements), even tried without skse plugins, but to no avail. Debt doesn't get added, even when i set the timescale higher and wait around, nor when I sleep, nor when I walk around and change locations.

Does the debt over time function work for anyone on the latest version? (DF version 1.710 with goldmode fix)

If yes, any ideas where my skyrim might be going wrong? This is getting extremely frustrating. And I CAN'T play Skyrim without a properly working Devious Followers.

(edit: I hope it won't be some stupid reason like my windows (10) using comma as the decimal separator... In fact, let me test that right now. Edit2: Nah, doesn't work either.)

Edit3: Debt over time does work with the "1.43 experimental" version I have from before.

I honestly have no idea how that happened, but I redownloaded the latest version, and it had a few different files compared to the one I have (different filesizes).

I checked the freshly downloaded on my barebones modlist, and debt over time worked there as intended.

Should have checked that way earlier....

Anyway, issue fixed, thanks in case someone spent some time thinking on this and just didn't reply in the topic yet.

I have things like this in one of the papyrus logs regarding DF:

Spoiler

[11/21/2018 - 07:59:22PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp162"
stack:
    [_DTools (BE01210D)]._dftools.RestoreResist() - "_DFtools.psc" Line 698
    [_DflowSleepQuest (BE01A2A8)]._dflowsleepquestscript.OnSleepStop() - "_DflowSleepQuestScript.psc" Line 33
[11/21/2018 - 07:59:22PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp156"
stack:
    [_DTools (BE01210D)]._dftools.IncreaseResist() - "_DFtools.psc" Line 690
    [_DTools (BE01210D)]._dftools.RestoreResist() - "_DFtools.psc" Line 699
    [_DflowSleepQuest (BE01A2A8)]._dflowsleepquestscript.OnSleepStop() - "_DflowSleepQuestScript.psc" Line 33

Spoiler

[11/21/2018 - 08:11:51PM] Error: alias Follower on quest _DflowMCM (BE00C545): Cannot force the alias's reference to a None reference.
stack:
    [alias Follower on quest _DflowMCM (BE00C545)].ReferenceAlias.ForceRefTo() - "<native>" Line ?
    [_DflowMCM (BE00C545)]._dflowmcm.They() - "_DFlowMCM.psc" Line 2026
    [_DflowMCM (BE00C545)]._dflowmcm.Noti() - "_DFlowMCM.psc" Line 1890
    [alias PlayerRef on quest _Dtick (BE010617)]._dtickPlayerAlias.OnLocationChange() - "_dtickPlayerAlias.psc" Line 35
[11/21/2018 - 08:11:51PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp3"
stack:
    [alias PlayerRef on quest _Dtick (BE010617)]._dtickPlayerAlias.OnLocationChange() - "_dtickPlayerAlias.psc" Line 35

Spoiler

[11/21/2018 - 08:14:21PM] WARNING: Property MCM on script TIF_Dflow_080A4D8D attached to topic info BE0A4D8D on quest _DFlow (BE000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Some papyrus errors still persist for me though, any idea what might cause these or if they actually mess up anything?

What is causing these ::temp202 and similar variables anyway? Are they normal?

Also the gold control might not be working properly for me, doesn't seem to remove any gold on cell change even when (as far as I can see) it should. It does do *something* on sleep, showing the current debt and credit and changing the amount of my gold, but it doesn't sound right to have 4694 gold after sleep when I started sleeping with 3899, AND when gold control is supposed to limit it to something between 100 and 2000. :/

My credit is also on 0 and I don't see any dialogue option to add any, nor is it adding automatically on location change as I said above. I don't even see how i could add credit with console, so I'm essentially stuck.

(edit: I started randomly spamming "setstage _dflowgoldmode 3", and even when it said i can leave goldmode if I have 0 credits (i changed it from 1000 in mcm), the follower said i don't have enough credits, even though spamming that setstage command seemingly gave an initial amount of credits (which was more than 0).

The reset command in the mcm debug did not seem to reset the goldmode, and I can't turn it off either. Simply "stopquest"-ing the above is also not enough, as I don't get back the normal debt optios, and I fear that i break the mod with things like this, not knowing what I'm missing to set.

Debt is also not added over time during goldmode, not sure if that's intended or not)

[sorry for the code block, something messes up the papyrus log inside a spoiler box. would be nice to have a usable commenting box on the forum. :/ ]

[11/21/2018 - 11:18:00PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp202"
stack:
	[_DTools (BE01210D)]._dftools.PiercingActivate() - "_DFtools.psc" Line 920
	[topic info BE0A4D87 on quest _DFlow (BE000D62)].TIF_Dflow_080A4D87.Fragment_0() - "TIF_Dflow_080A4D87.psc" Line 9

[11/21/2018 - 11:18:00PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp143"
stack:
	[_DTools (BE01210D)]._dftools.ReduceWill() - "_DFtools.psc" Line 635
	[_DTools (BE01210D)]._dftools.ReduceResist() - "_DFtools.psc" Line 659
	[_DTools (BE01210D)]._dftools.PiercingActivate() - "_DFtools.psc" Line 924
	[topic info BE0A4D87 on quest _DFlow (BE000D62)].TIF_Dflow_080A4D87.Fragment_0() - "TIF_Dflow_080A4D87.psc" Line 9

[11/21/2018 - 11:45:58PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp195"
stack:
	[_DTools (BE01210D)]._dftools.PiercingActivate() - "_DFtools.psc" Line 926

[11/22/2018 - 12:18:31AM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp162"
stack:
[11/22/2018 - 12:18:31AM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp156"
stack:

[11/22/2018 - 01:28:49AM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp143"
stack:
	[_DTools (BE01210D)]._dftools.ReduceWill() - "_DFtools.psc" Line 635
	[_DTools (BE01210D)]._dftools.ReduceResist() - "_DFtools.psc" Line 659
	[_Dtick (BE010617)]._dtick.Rapecheck() - "_Dtick.psc" Line 166

[11/22/2018 - 02:45:27AM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp162"
stack:
[11/22/2018 - 02:45:27AM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp156"
stack:

6 hours ago, Wyrade said:

Also the gold control might not be working properly for me, doesn't seem to remove any gold on cell change even when (as far as I can see) it should. It does do *something* on sleep, showing the current debt and credit and changing the amount of my gold, but it doesn't sound right to have 4694 gold after sleep when I started sleeping with 3899, AND when gold control is supposed to limit it to something between 100 and 2000. :/

My credit is also on 0 and I don't see any dialogue option to add any, nor is it adding automatically on location change as I said above. I don't even see how i could add credit with console, so I'm essentially stuck.

Gold control would behave as you describe if you ticked the box that locks gold to zero if it ever hits zero. If you're in that mode, sleeping should recalculate your allowance and let you have some gold again.

Gold control can give you more money than you have credit. Guess where this comes from? If you spend that "magic money", you'll be in more debt with the follower. It's by design. Gold control can give you money to spend, even if you're in debt.

Go back a couple of pages for notes I posted on how to fix gold control if it's running when it shouldn't be, such as after you reset DF via the debug menu, or after you were sold to an SD+ master.

Hello there, maybe you can help me.

I have a ctd everytime a sexlab animation starts. The single animations with only one Person (player or npc) works fine, but couple Animation crash the game. There is no difference between maleor female. It happens only when I have the Devious Followers Mod activatet. All things works fine. Dialoge, the givin of bondage Items and so on. Only the Animations seem to be a problem.

FNIS works fine, no bug report. I post my load order too. I work with Mod Organizer 2, instance. I downloaded the latest versions of Sexlab, DDi,x,a, followers, Aroused redux. And the last one is the first one, I don't know why it saves it in this way >.>

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+STEP DynDOLOD Output
+STEP LOD Textures
+DynDOLOD Resources
+FNIS Output
+FNIS Creature Pack
+FNIS Behavior
+LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Weapons - All in One Installer
+Dual Sheath Redux Patch
-12-----------------------------------
+Devious Followers 1.71 Gold mode fix
+Devious Followers
+Devious Devices Expansion
+Devious Devices Integration
+Devious Devices Assets
+SexLabAroused V28b
+SexLabFramework v162 FULL
+Forgotten Magic Redone Deutsch
+Balanced Magic Dawnguard
+Balanced Magic
+Immersive Weapons
+Immersive Armors CBBE Refit
+Immersive Armors
+Pretty Combat Animations
+Pretty Jump Animations
+SerialStripper
+SerialStrip
+Illustrious HDT Cloaks of Skyrim - COS
+Cloaks of Skyrim 1-2 Dawnguard-12092-1-2
+Cloaks of Skyrim
+ApachiiSkyHair v 1 6 Full
+KS HairdosHDT BBP Fix
+KS Hairdos - HDT Physics
+HDTandHeels Output
+hdtHighHeel beta0
+HDT Physics Extensions
+BodySlide Output
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio
-11---------------------------------------
+Dual Sheath Redux
+STEP Mod Compilation and v2.10.0 Patches
+Modern Brawl Bug Fix
-10---------------------------------------
+Wiseman303's Trap Fixes
+Wet and Cold
+Traps Make Noise - Follower Safety Patch
+Traps Make Noise
+Relationship Dialogue Overhaul SLE 2.0 GER
+Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO v2.0i
+NotSoFast-MageGuildV13
+Non-Essential Children - Hearthfire
+Gildergreen Regrown
+Follower Trap Safety
+ESFCompanions guild REQUIREMENTS-ONLY VERSION
+Convenient Horses Komfortable Pferde DV
+Come together and out of the way Nausicaa Tweaker 1 2 Main
+ClamsDropPearls
+Better Stealth AI for Followers
+Auto Unequip Ammo
-9-----------------------------------------
+Ultra Realistic Crossbow shoot sounds
+Ultra Realistic Bow shoot sound
+Thundering Shouts - loose files
+Smooth blades draw and sheath
+Lower Sounding Thieves Guild Door
+Improved Combat Sounds V2
+Immersive Thunder
+IHSS-Improved Horse step Sounds
+Heart of the beast Realistic werewolves Sounds
+Dragons Shout with Voice from location
+Dragons Shout with Voice - LOOSE
+Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2 HALLT
+Better Weapon Swing Sound
+Better Horse Pain Sounds
+Better Animal Footsteps
+Lucidity Sound FX v2r.rar
-8----------------------------------------
+White Phial Replacer
+WEBS extended v3 x2048
+Sweet Mother HD
+Super realistic ore Just the textures
+Skyrim Redesigned
+Skeleton.and.Human.Bones.by.Kajuan
+SLOD Less Saturated Labels
+SLOD Wine Cellar Full Pack
+Septim HD 1 point
+RUSTIC SOULGEMS - SORTED - German Translation
+RUSTIC SOULGEMS 1K - SORTED
+RUSTIC POTIONS and POISONS - 1K
+RUSTIC NORDIC MURALS 2K
+RUSTIC ELDERSCROLL - 2K
+RUSTIC DRAGON CORPSE - 2K
+Retexture for Soup For SMIM Mesh - Poor Version
+Retexture for Bread - Hearthfire
+Ren's HD Shrines by Rengel
+Realistic Instruments Pack
+Radiant and Unique Potions Poisons and BOOZE v2 NON GLOW
+Pilgrims Delight - Legacy
+Not Really HD Leather Strips
+Not Really HD-Display Case Smudged Glass Version
+HQ Paper
+Horncandles
+HD Reworked Baskets
+HD Ore And Ingots with manager
+HD Linens
+Gemling Queen Dragon Claws SOLID with REFRACTIONS v3
+Enchanting Candles Improved LeanWolf
+Detailing the Eldrich - Higher-Res Riekling Architecture
+Dark Brotherhood Tenets Restored - Standard Edition
+Book Covers Skyrim
+Book Covers Skyrim 3 6 LEGENDARY - Desaturated
+Barenziah's Glory
+The 418th Step 1 2 - Snow Version
-7-----------------------------------------
+Wonders of Weather
+Smaller Ice Spike
+Enhanced Camera 1.4
-FirstPersonPlugin
+Running with a bow 3rd person
+Realistic Boat Bobbing
+NoMaam
+Lightning
+improved Weapon Impact Effects clean version
+Enhanced Blood Textures
+DROPS
+Deadly Spell Impacts
+Dawnguard Rune Weapons FXS Replacer
+D13 Faster Get up Stand up animation
+BurnFreezeShock Effects 3 6 - Loose
+Better Turn Animation Fix Crossed Swords and Turn with Leg move
+BetterTurnAnimationOnlyOnePose1
+Animated Weapon Enchants - Vanilla Sounds
+Animated Clutter
-6-------------------------------------
+Nightshade Vampire Armor Retexture
+RUSTIC FORSWORN - 2K
+Not Really HDmask of calvicus Vile Wrecked Version
+Nightingale Prime HD - Leather Version
+Ultimate HD Torch by rheadude compatible
+Mage Outfit Texture Overhaul - MOTO - SoM - USLEEP and CCF Compatible
+Greatsword Sheaths and Scabbards Redux
+Skyrim Weapon DeLARPification Project Dragonborn
+Skyrim Weapon DeLARPification Project Dawnguard
+Skyrim Weapon DeLARPification Project
+Gemling Queen Jewelry
+Elemental Staffs 1K Main Cleaned
+DragonbornMagesRobesRetexturePack
+RUSTIC CLOTHING - COMPLETE - 2K
+Dragonbone Mastery - Weapons Retexture
+Crossbow Explosive Bolts Visualized HD Textures
+Crossbow Explosive Bolts Visualized
+Caliente's Vanilla Outfits for CBBE
+aMidianBorn Blade of Woe
-5---------------------------------
+Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-
+Wispmother.by.Kajuan
+Wiseman303's Critter Fixes
+Troll.by.Kajuan
+Dawnguard Rewritten - Arvak
+super lore friendly Hair - Rough Hair - Lite 1K
+SABRECAT.by.Kajuan
+RUSTIC GARGOYLE - 2K
+RUSTIC DEATH HOUND - 2K
+RUSTIC CHILDREN - BODY - 2K
+PondFish and Salmon Replacer 1.2
+Painterly HighResVanillaWarpaint
+NorthbornScars
+more Realistic Hair
+Mammoth.by.Kajuan
+Lepidoptera Of Skyrim for Dawnguard DLC
+Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul
+High-Res Dartwing (Dragonfly) Texture 1.02
+Hagraven.by.Kajuan
+Giant
+Female Vampires Have Fangs
+FAR - Forgotten Argonian Roots - 2k
+Draugr.by.Kajuan
+Dragon.Priest.by.Kajuan
+coverkhajiits 1024x1024
+Brows Standard Resolution
+Genox Nudes - FavoredSoulMeshes - ErectVersion
+Faces - GeonoxFaces
+Beards - 2K Resolution
-4-------------------------------------
+Whitrun Trellis Texture 1024
+Vivid Landscapes - Tundra Moss Revised SMIM compatibility patch
+Vivid Landscapes - Tundra Moss Revised - yellow
+Vivid Clouds and Fogs
+TreesHD Skyrim variation HIGH NEW
+Skyrim Improved Puddles 1024 BAIN
+Improved Shadowmark Textures -
+RUSTIC MONUMENTS AND TOMBSTONES
+Realistic Water Two
+Re-Defined Dungeons 1024x1024
+Real Wood Textures - Farmhouses No Green Moss Version 1K (S.T.E.P. Version)
+Point The Way
+Northfire's Dragons Footprint 2K
+Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - MCM Special Edition
+Improved Vanilla Mountains HD
+Hybrids Hires Plant and Herb Retexture
+HQ snow Texture 3.4
+HQLODs - Meshes Hi-Res
+Stone Quarry for Vanilla Rock Texture
+HD Stone Quarry and Clay Deposit 1K
+Hd Enhanced Terrain and Map snow 1024x1024 Version
+HD Dark Brotherhood door No glowing eyes version
+Footprints v1 00 - Legendary
+Farmhouse Chimneys
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+Embers HD
+SkyrimFloraOverhaulAndDragonbornAddon
+Deathbell HD - 1K
+aMidianBorn Whiterun 1k
+aMidianBorn Solstheim Land 1K
+aMidianBorn Caves and Mines 2k
-3--------------------------------------
+A Quality World Map 9.0.1 - Vivid with Stone Roads
+HQ FOOD-INGREDIENTS
+Tobes Highres Textures 1 2b SMIM Patch
+Tobes Highres Textures 1 2
+HD Misc
+Skyrim Realistic OverhaulAndUpdate
+Static Mesh Improvement Mod
+SkyFalls + SkyMills
-2---------------------------------------
+Viewable Faction Ranks Dawnguard and Dragonborn
+SkyUI
+SSIRT v3.0
+ShowRaceMenu PreCacheKiller
+RaceMenu
+Main Menu Spinning Skyrim Emblem Average Speed
+Chesko Ladebildschirme Deutsch 1 1 revisited
+HQ3DMap - Normals Original
+HQ3DMap - Meshes Hi-Res
+Easier Lockpicking 1 2 - Nordic Locks
+Disease Descriptions for the Immersive Adventurer
+Better MessageBox Controls
+Better Dialogue Controls
+RealisticNeedsandDiseasesUSLEEP - EN
-1---------------------------------------
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
+CCO - WAF True Weapons Patch
+Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade
+WM Flora Fixes SMIM Patch
+Wiseman303's Flora Fixes
+Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade
+Trade and Barter - Hearthfire - german
+Smart Souls
+Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version - Deutsch
+Relighting Skyrim - without JIT (Only Legendary) v412b
+Ragdoll Paralyze
+NARC core
+Invisibility Eyes Fix
+Improved Closefaced Helmets (Legendary Edition)+DragonPriestMaskUpdate
+Guard Dialogue Overhaul - German
+Fuz Ro Doh
+ELE Lite v0 95e Only IL STEP Specific
+Enchantment Reload Fix
+Dead Body collision With Improved Fireball Spell
+Cutting Room Floor
+Consistent Older People 31b All USLEEP
+Clothing and Clutter Fixes
+Bug Fixes
+Appropriately Attired Jarls
+STEP Vanilla Optimized Textures - Standard
+Unofficial High Resolution Patch
*DLC: HighResTexturePack03
*DLC: HighResTexturePack02
*DLC: HighResTexturePack01
+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch - Deutsche Dwemer Version
*DLC: Dragonborn
*DLC: HearthFires
*DLC: Dawnguard
+PapyrusUtil - Scripting Utility Functions
+FileAccess Interface for Skyrim Scripts - FISS
+skse 1 07 03

1 hour ago, Terakando said:

Hello there, maybe you can help me.

I have a ctd everytime a sexlab animation starts. The single animations with only one Person (player or npc) works fine, but couple Animation crash the game. There is no difference between maleor female. It happens only when I have the Devious Followers Mod activatet. All things works fine. Dialoge, the givin of bondage Items and so on. Only the Animations seem to be a problem. 

FNIS works fine, no bug report. I post my load order too. I work with Mod Organizer 2, instance. I downloaded the latest versions of Sexlab, DDi,x,a, followers, Aroused redux. And the last one is the first one, I don't know why it saves it in this way >.>

Is anything overwritten by anything in XP32 skeleton? I think that might cause crashes like this, the skeleton files being overwritten.
Also anything relevant in papyrus log around the crash would be nice, though probably unhelpful in this specific case.

And - though that shouldn't matter here either way - are you using the crash fixes skse plugin? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/ It can be useful in general.

22 minutes ago, Wyrade said:

Is anything overwritten by anything in XP32 skeleton? I think that might cause crashes like this, the skeleton files being overwritten.
Also anything relevant in papyrus log around the crash would be nice, though probably unhelpful in this specific case.

And - though that shouldn't matter here either way - are you using the crash fixes skse plugin? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/ It can be useful in general.

Pretty combat animations overwirte some files in xp32, but this is normal. The two mods work together in that case.

Papyrus tells me nothing so far. I'll test it a few more times.

I will also test this crash fix plugin.

Anyway...I think something goes wrong with this follower mod. All works fine without it and its always the same crash. The same moment, the same action.

I will test it a little bit more. I will deatcivate all other mods but the necessary