Please could you release script sources?

I want to make an edit where you get some SlaveTats instead of having to wear the whore plug (which is a little too intrusive and distracting for me).

The forced prostitution is great, I just don't like having to equip the plug.

I have a bit of an issue, I started slaverun and still had my follower, now he still controls my gold and I need to collect 300 septims. I tried to reset df and tell him to leave but the gold still gets removed when I go through doors. When I pause df in mcm same thing still happens. 

1 hour ago, Inessa said:

I have a bit of an issue, I started slaverun and still had my follower, now he still controls my gold and I need to collect 300 septims. I tried to reset df and tell him to leave but the gold still gets removed when I go through doors. When I pause df in mcm same thing still happens. 

It's a known problem with this mod that gold control sometimes never resets.  Lupine00 posted a possible fix a few pages back: 

On 9/21/2018 at 9:17 PM, Lupine00 said:

Your problem is obviously that DF didn't clear everything when you released the follower.

Sometimes you can reset it.

Reset DF.

Hire a new follower.

While you have a follower, disable gold theft from sex in DF.

Enter gold control mode voluntarily.

Work your way OUT of gold control, legitimately. It's easy if you have credit to start with, sometimes you can get out almost right away, sometimes takes a few days.

Pay off and dismiss the follower.

Everything should be fine.

7 hours ago, Inessa said:

• DF does not pause or reset gold-control with any of the MCM options that ought to reset or pause it.
  • It doesn't reset when sold through Simple Slavery, in the cases where it probably should, such as when you're sold to a non-DF master.
  • The MCM pause function totally ignores gold control.

You can try this in the console:

setpqv _DFlowGoldMode Enabled False

resetquest _DFlowGoldMode

I haven't tested it, but I think it should do the job. You won't be worse off.

Also, to just work around your particular problem, you could... walk up to Pike, give yourself the gold you need in the console, then give it to him immediately, then use the DF MCM to add debt equal to the gold you cheated.

This works reliably, because the follower only takes your gold when you change cell, or when you talk to them about gold.

Figured I'd write an update even though there is nothing REALLY to update.

Basically, I've done nothing on improving the mod, I did find the bug in gold-mode so I posted that at least.

Plans: None right now. I want to work on this mod and complete it at some point but I have too many things I want to do at this present time.

As for when ... I'm not exactly the most consistent person like with this mod it was created in such a short amount of time because I became obsessed with getting it done! The biggest issue is this mod opened up a new world for me of writing and creating things ... it's overwhelming with the things I want to do and am doing so yea I'm a little lost in other things right now, I'm sure I'll get bored and move back to this mod one day but for now, don't expect updates for a little.

Lastly, the people that give support on my work THANK YOU!!!!! I know I made the mod but by supporting it you are 100% a part of it too. I do read most posts and check back from time to time so I'm still here ^^ and applicate the kind word and support always!

42 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

Lastly, the people that give support on my work THANK YOU!!!!! I know I made the mod but by supporting it you are 100% a part of it too. I do read most posts and check back from time to time so I'm still here ^^ and applicate the kind word and support always!

Thanks to you. :)

Just wanted to ask, do i need a clean save for the update? I just started a new game an hour ago or so, didn't hire any follower yet.

And just out of curiosity... which new world did you discover? Anything we might like to check out too maybe?

17 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

And just out of curiosity... which new world did you discover? Anything we might like to check out too maybe?

Just guessing but I think he means modding. I wish I could get my lazy ass finally up and start checking out the CK on my own too.

11 minutes ago, Stuker said:

Just guessing but I think he means modding. I wish I could get my lazy ass finally up and start checking out the CK on my own too.

Same, although in my case it's not only lazyness but my mental state. :( I can hardly focus on anything since my burnout, even less learning something new. But i have some hope it might eventually get better. :)

4 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Just wanted to ask, do i need a clean save for the update? I just started a new game an hour ago or so, didn't hire any follower yet.

You won't.

It's just a script change.

(I'd need to get an original 710 to diff it against to see what he did, but there's just one pex in the update, so no ESP changes).

The code to set Enable false and reset the quest are simply missing from a few places, so I'm guessing he's fixed at least one of those cases.

I'm dubious it fixes all of them, as he'd need to patch more than one script to do that, but it certainly won't need a new game, or a clean-save, or anything like that.

5 hours ago, Lozeak said:

Figured I'd write an update even though there is nothing REALLY to update.

Basically, I've done nothing on improving the mod, I did find the bug in gold-mode so I posted that at least.

Plans: None right now. I want to work on this mod and complete it at some point but I have too many things I want to do at this present time.

As for when ... I'm not exactly the most consistent person like with this mod it was created in such a short amount of time because I became obsessed with getting it done! The biggest issue is this mod opened up a new world for me of writing and creating things ... it's overwhelming with the things I want to do and am doing so yea I'm a little lost in other things right now, I'm sure I'll get bored and move back to this mod one day but for now, don't expect updates for a little.

Even if you never did another thing with this mod, it would still be awesome. You’ve created a great thing here, it has become one of my favorite mods and has given me a reason to take followers with me again. I’m sure I speak for many, but I just wanted to say thank you for what you have done. Anything beyond this is gravy, and we all love gravy. But even without the gravy, it’s a tasty  dish. 

6 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Thanks to you. :)

5 hours ago, Stuker said:

What I'm doing there is an incredibly long story I guess to this but making this mod started letting me express my self and create things. I was bad a drawing, talking and writing. Basically, I started writing via RPs and forums and stuff (under different pen name cause well I like keeping that stuff self-contained!) maybe one day I'll write a story that I want to share and of course, I'll share it here too, yes it'll be evil and full of trickery. There are also things from this that has changed the way I want to live my life.

Basically, making this mod started a chain reaction of events that has changed my life, I'm a lot happier for it too. That said, I'm still getting used to it all though.

There are other things like work, friends, and games ect...

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

You won't.

It's just a script change.

(I'd need to get an original 710 to diff it against to see what he did, but there's just one pex in the update, so no ESP changes).

The code to set Enable false and reset the quest are simply missing from a few places, so I'm guessing he's fixed at least one of those cases.

I'm dubious it fixes all of them, as he'd need to patch more than one script to do that, but it certainly won't need a new game, or a clean-save, or anything like that.

The line of code fixed should help A LOT! it doesn't fix I guess the issue of the quest not being terminated when it should but it should help it stop the code running when it should. 

1 hour ago, bigbaddaboom0 said:

Even if you never did another thing with this mod, it would still be awesome. You’ve created a great thing here, it has become one of my favorite mods and has given me a reason to take followers with me again. I’m sure I speak for many, but I just wanted to say thank you for what you have done. Anything beyond this is gravy, and we all love gravy. But even without the gravy, it’s a tasty  dish. 

Thank you!!

Ahh, I have a lot of plans for the mod it's just I've done nothing and well since people post all the time and support the mod while I'm not here I felt it was my responsibility to keep expectations in check and say HI!!!!

As for the mod... yes I love what I have done with it, it uses the player's imagination and Skyrim game to create something very dynamic and fun. In fact, I'm blown away by my own work like I did things I thought weren't possible and created my favorite mod (I mean since I got to choose what was added and how that was a given!)

I also put in a lot of effort to make it customizable and lots of different options and ways of play.

3 hours ago, Lozeak said:

What I'm doing there is an incredibly long story I guess to this but making this mod started letting me express my self and create things. I was bad a drawing, talking and writing. Basically, I started writing via RPs and forums and stuff (under different pen name cause well I like keeping that stuff self-contained!) maybe one day I'll write a story that I want to share and of course, I'll share it here too, yes it'll be evil and full of trickery. There are also things from this that has changed the way I want to live my life.

Basically, making this mod started a chain reaction of events that has changed my life, I'm a lot happier for it too. That said, I'm still getting used to it all though.

You have no idea how similar our backstories seem to be... It's scary! You're doing great and I love your work! ?

1 hour ago, Corsec said:

Is it possible to get out of deals and/or enslavement by murdering non-essential followers?

DF makes followers essential with the intent of preventing this.

As a consequence of that decision, DF does not track follower deaths in any meaningful way, and will not reset properly in the case of a follower death because it's an 'impossible' condition.

You would need to perform a manual reset if you make the follower non-essential then murder them or allow them to die.

Probably, if you want to murder your master, you want SD+ not DF :) 

7 hours ago, Lozeak said:

It's great to hear that. :) Really, it makes me happy to hear that you are. :)

And to make a suggestion: 

has some awesome stuff there with different versions, i suggested one of them to DDx but a couple more would better fit in a mod like this. The point is that many outfits (from second post, scroll down) have muliple versions, so what i have in mind is:

You get a really nice and decent outfit from your follower. After a while or under certain conditions, s/he opens the jacket and it becomes less decent, moving panties aside is the next step and finally panties moved down and you can't run anymore. Or something like that.^^

Already asked Melodic, he gives permission to include them for LL mods. His own stuff from second post has both UUNP and CBBE bodyslide support. :)

*doesn't mean i want to stop you from doing your other stuff, but my memory is a hole, i need to post such suggestions when i have the idea.^^

7 hours ago, Lozeak said:

There are other things like work, friends, and games ect...

thats realy inspirational

thx for sharing your thoughts

you have a talent there =D

Lozeak, keep rockin' what ever you are rockin'. You sound in great spirits and whatever you are doing enjoy it to the max. This mod is great and still so much fun to mess with. Just remeber you made a lot of friends here I feel and your efforts to keep improving this mod were greatly appreciated.   Enjoy life, it's the only one ya got so make the most of it everyday.

4 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Already asked Melodic, he gives permission to include them for LL mods. His own stuff from second post has both UUNP and CBBE bodyslide support.

I think maybe DD was nervous of these because the chain of ownership on some of them is kind of long and ragged.

The later posts appear to be completely original, which simplifies things, so it might just be that they weren't really restraints in any practical way.

When you have mods that were made in one place, converted to another body, converted to another texture format, then converted to UUNP, then maybe re-converted to UUNP again, and so on, it only takes one person in the chain to feel they weren't given adequate credit and there's trouble.

If your mod is non that well known, you can have somebody make trouble over a rights-issue and you drop the item, and hardly anyone knows or cares, and it's all over. But for a mod like DD, that everyone knows, it's different. They have to be more careful.

DF is kind of in a middle ground; but this sort of thing with outfits you bring up is exactly like something I was working on for my DD-oriented mod.

So, if you have outfits you think are perfect picks, I'd like to know about them, because I might be able to use them myself.

I've been trawling through dozens of outfits like this lately. There are just so many outfits for Skyrim I don't think you could ever download all of them. It's madness. I think I've already downloaded dozens I'll never get around to installing.

Also, if anyone has a copy of the Winter Snow Dress... I have the Bodyslide and retextures, but I can't get the original off Baidu :( 

Big Props to you Lozeak!

I can very much relate to your situation, and I must tell you:

"You have done an excellent job with DDF. It has been part of my load order this year and made a very nice addition to my game play."

The writing part sounds very intriguing. Keep us posted. 

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I think maybe DD was nervous of these because the chain of ownership on some of them is kind of long and ragged.

The later posts appear to be completely original, which simplifies things, so it might just be that they weren't really restraints in any practical way.

I just suggested them in the DDx thread, i don't have any response if they like it yet.^^ But yes, i was rather talking about the second post, i prefer those anyways and these are the ones with full support, those from the original post are just unp/7b as far as i can see.

I rather think his own stuff is easy to miss because it's in later posts, so i want to make sure they get the attention they deserve. ;)

Plus, imho the "main feature" of many of these outfits is that there actually are different versions, and switching them... isn't really the mechanic of DD, that's why i only suggested one of the dresses that can be used as catsuit (this one:  [Melodic] Dark sin XXtra ). But for this mod it might be a good idea to add all variations of a dress, depending on status and circumstances.

It might also be a nice feature for SLIF, at a certain breast size they "pop out" and the outfit is switched from fully clothed to slutty, but since i don't personally use it and quotsafan wasn't really eager to add any of my earlier suggestions... 

For now i've added some into my game and plan to role play that feature doing it manually, but a mod that does it automatically for whatever reason would be much appretiated.

If you have any suggestions for more of those, i.e different versions of the same that look like decent<>ragged, you know where to find me. ;) Afaik there aren't that much, and Melodic made a couple. Even one "destroyed" that can be used for a "that was a hard fight and now my clothes are in pieces" scenario.

7 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

It might also be a nice feature for SLIF, at a certain breast size they "pop out" and the outfit is switched from fully clothed to slutty, but since i don't personally use it and quotsafan wasn't really eager to add any of my earlier suggestions... 

I don't know if SLIF is ever going to have an interest in that, but I can think of a mod that is oriented around that exact sort of feature...

I'll PM you about it later.