4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

It certainly is a good idea to do more with plugs; I can imagine that easily :)

But I'm not quite sure what you mean exactly.

Are you suggesting a vaginal plug to supplement the anal one from the existing plug deal? Or instead? Or as an event "game" ?

I'm guessing here, but I think the idea of using only an anal plug for it was to leave the front fully available for sex, so your animation options don't get restricted unnecessarily.

Well, you would need if you have as an example viginal and anal plug deal yes no sex zenen more. or just just various oral scenes, as in the gag deal as an example.
I remember the old version of SD, as the master also activated a vaginal plug for a long time and then said if the smoke is coming from my pussy.
something like that.
or some kind of pet play as mentioned before.
but first Lozeak must find lust and time again, I think.

18 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Hi there,

I think I found a bug. I'm trying to ask my follower to remove a device, but she insists that I shoud remove some clothing first which is in the way. My character is not wearing anything but devices.

hmm I do not know, with me my companion says that only if I also wear an armor.

ever tried one and then pull off again?

19 hours ago, monsta88 said:

I think I found a bug. I'm trying to ask my follower to remove a device, but she insists that I shoud remove some clothing first which is in the way. My character is not wearing anything but devices.

I think this is "behaving as intended".

Are you wearing a device that blocks removal of the device you're asking to remove?

The dialogue may be a little misleading, but I think it's trying to tell you that you can't remove device X unless some other device is removed first.

However, if you're asking to remove the 'outermost' device, and getting a refusal, that would be a bug.

Here was the situation (hopefully I remember it properly). My character only had several DDs on, including boots, CB, arm and leg cuffs, blindfold, gag, corset and an elbowbinder. I have another mod (Devious Armor) which adds armor values to DDs, so I can see that it might interfere with this. However the follower did not want to remove any of these. In the end I had to struggle out of the elbowbinder.

In the meantime, I ran into another small issue, (might be related to the above one, I don't know): Deviously Cursed Chests (it is like a lightweight DCL) equipped on my character a few DDs during dungeoneering, including a blindfold. I happened to had keys, so I started to remove them. When I removed the blindfold and went back from the menu to the game, the follower said that this was a nice find, and she will add something which goes well with it and equipped the open straightjacket. So far so good.

After a while I managed to struggle out of it. The follower commented on my success and said she just has to say slut and it goes back on. It didn't. I threw the jacket on the ground and finished the dungeon, but the follower kept saying this line. So I consoled another of these straightjackets, but it still did not autoequip. I equipped manually and then the script could continue and the event finished w/o any further problem.

I hope these descriptions help a little.

7 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Here was the situation (hopefully I remember it properly). My character only had several DDs on, including boots, CB, arm and leg cuffs, blindfold, gag, corset and an elbowbinder. I have another mod (Devious Armor) which adds armor values to DDs, so I can see that it might interfere with this. However the follower did not want to remove any of these. In the end I had to struggle out of the elbowbinder.

From this description, it sounds more like DF decided you had a blocker item on, and once you get one of those, it won't touch you.

If any of the items you were wearing had block generic, or quest, it's possible that was the cause.

Does DF normally work flawlessly with Devious Armor?

Can you easily reproduce the situation by going back to the save, looking at the item IDs, then use FREE ME!!! to clear everything (or the DD button if you don't have DCL) and then console those items and put them on. See which item makes the follower go strange.

It would be a bit of a time sink, but would at least give you peace of mind, but it's not some weird random mod interaction.

DF seems to have a common problem with failing to equip items on you. I'm totally guessing here, but it may be an issue with correct management of inventory items in containers, which is a tricky part of DD, and Skyrim generally. Anything that looks at inventory items tends to be slow, and potentially unreliable.

Just an FYI, if you're worried about losing loot or not having it readily available (like in Breezehome but you're in Markarth) don't forget about Convenient Horses. You can adjust your settings and store gold, etc. in your horse's inventory bag. You can have unlimited mobile storage (Skyrim, not Special Edition version). I've used my horses to make sure I had backup stuff, including gold, in case I lost too much while exploring the dangerous world of Skyrim.

Cheers! Fun mod, btw. Thank you.

5 hours ago, Leeyds4LLTS said:

It seems DF doesn't work with Vilja...  Can anyone confirm that?   I can get her to follow me, but she does not add any debt.   I can ask here what my debt is, but it never changes.  I was just wondering.

You might find that using the special dialog to add a follower from the debug menu helps in making her devious - but you should think carefully before trying it.

If Vilja doesn't add via the standard follower path, DF won't pick her up.

If Vilja is fully custom standalone - and it's rather likely she is - then DF will not work properly with her without a special patch.

You may well be able to use the debug item to make her be devious, but her dismissal code probably won't work.

So, you'll be able to dismiss her as a follower, even if you still have debt, but she'll remain in the DF aliases, running devious checks, racking up devious debt - but she won't be following you. It could end hilariously.

Experiment, don't waste a lot of play time on testing it, then if it's broken, at least you can go back to the save before you tried using the debug option without losing much.

12 hours ago, Leeyds4LLTS said:

It seems DF doesn't work with Vilja...  Can anyone confirm that?   I can get her to follow me, but she does not add any debt.   I can ask here what my debt is, but it never changes.  I was just wondering.

I'm pretty sure I looked into that follower and it doesn't use the normal follower stuff and uses blocking dialogue so it's near impossible to have her as a Devious follower.

I have had the event with a jarl  many times... works great.   I have heard there is something that can also happen at a stable.  Could someone share with me how that event is triggered?  Are there any other mini-events in the game at this point?  Thanks for the help...  I enjoy this mod a lot.

1 hour ago, Leeyds4LLTS said:

I have had the event with a jarl  many times... works great.   I have heard there is something that can also happen at a stable.  Could someone share with me how that event is triggered?  Are there any other mini-events in the game at this point?  Thanks for the help...  I enjoy this mod a lot.

Stable event in spoiler:

Be in dungeon, wear restrictive boots and preferably no other DD restraints. Have low will or debt over 1/2 of enslavement

Spoiler

On 10/8/2018 at 5:48 PM, notwavman said:

Stable event in spoiler:

Hide contents

Be in dungeon, wear restrictive boots and preferably no other DD restraints. Have low will or debt over 1/2 of enslavement

You don't need to be in a dungeon. It can happen outside. You just need over half debt and any DD boots.

There is also a timer, you need to have been enough days since the last event to get another. You can set it lower in the MCM if you want.

Yes, there are other "games", such as the inn-gag game, the recover your sold items game, and the straight-jacket game. The jarl game is the newest and most elaborate.

Try sleeping in an inn in various bondage devices. Try getting locked in a blindfold. Get your gear sold by the follower and go to Belethor to buy it back.

There are also "games" to play as a slave, but they are fragile and may in some cases break DF completely, or require a complex fix that erases your DF status to get DF working again.

Regarding the pony game ...

I think I can add a bit more on this topic, and the other 'games'. See above.

I've been having an issue with the 1.710 build, pretty much since I started using it, involving the Harness/Corset. I'm sure it has something to do with my mod build, but I can't for the life of me figure out who the culprit is. Anyway, whenever I accept/have the deal placed on me, the follower doesn't actually give me the corset or harness. I even went as far as to try and player.additem one in, of each kind, and none of them seem to have any positive effect. If anyone else has posted this issue earlier, I'm sorry for the repost, I have a personal dislike of forum, I don't know what it is or why they bother me, it's just a thing. If need be I can leave a list of the common mods I use throughout my builds, maybe this is something you're familiar with already. Hope this helps to push the mod towards a better, stronger release.

2 hours ago, griffinpyros said:

I've been having an issue with the 1.710 build, pretty much since I started using it, involving the Harness/Corset. I'm sure it has something to do with my mod build, but I can't for the life of me figure out who the culprit is. Anyway, whenever I accept/have the deal placed on me, the follower doesn't actually give me the corset or harness. I even went as far as to try and player.additem one in, of each kind, and none of them seem to have any positive effect. If anyone else has posted this issue earlier, I'm sorry for the repost, I have a personal dislike of forum, I don't know what it is or why they bother me, it's just a thing. If need be I can leave a list of the common mods I use throughout my builds, maybe this is something you're familiar with already. Hope this helps to push the mod towards a better, stronger release.

I have zero idea what you mean at the moment.
but I also use only the German version.
Basically, you can put on everything, you do not have to take the devices your companion gives you.

16 hours ago, griffinpyros said:

This is probably why your corset deal isn't working...

There is a property in a quest script that holds the reference to the corset that you should be given.

In your game, that property is not set to the Armor item it should be, it's empty.

That means when the script tries to give it to you, it doesn't work.

It's likely that the properties that holds the keywords it checks are also empty, causing that to fail too.

Thus, even if you equip a corset from another source, it isn't recognised, because the checking script has no zad_DeviousCorset or zad_DeviousHarness keywords to check you with.

Maybe it's something else, but odds are, it's as I say.

Why does this happen? It's hard to be certain from this distance. Sometimes properties just fail to fill, due to some crappy race condition, heavy loading, or stack dump at game start.

It could be your load order is such that a badly implemented soft-dep causes the init function to crash out, possibly interfering with quest initialisation. Perhaps there is something wrong with your DD install, and so when the game tries to get those forms to init DF, it can't, because they don't exist with the same IDs - or don't exist yet. Or have been overwritten with something from some other mod.

If you had those things right to start with, most likely it was game first-start overload.

First, make sure you have Crash Fixes. If you don't have it, you must get it.

Check your LO in LOOT and Wrye Bash and look for missing masters, or mis-sorted masters that might give a clue to the problem.

If they check out fine...

Make a new game, and put DF last in the LO.

Ignore LOOT's opinion on where to sort DF; it knows very little about DF; and DF is perfectly fine last in the LO.

Disable the DF ESP.

Start your game, get SexLab and DD initialised.

Then... save, quit.

Enable DF.

Load game. Save game. Load game you just saved... And ... wait ... wait. DF MCM entry should be working.

Now, you should have a properly working DF.

If you do not, the problem is almost certainly with your DD installation/initialisation.

Other things to look at:

Are you trying to start a game with SD+ in it? Or another init heavy mod like Slaverun?

Have you patched one of your mods so it's actually broken?

Thanks for getting right ontop of this problem for me, means a lot. Also, I did a clean rebuild of all my mods, since fussing with trying to fix some loss of performance causes bad crash issues. I have a slightly more stripped down build now and it's running more smoothly than before. I do have Crash Fixes, that thing is a sanity saver with this game. I haven't tried putting DF to the bottom now, however, I did try making the corset and harness instead of command dropping them. the corset seemed to work after actually making them this time, it doesn't seem to like the harness though. I have just under 200 mods running though, so it's not unlikely that something is buggering up somewhere. Again, thankyou for the help.

I got the "Because you owe a debt to someone, I'll get paid to follow you around" thing with a merc, but I paid off my debt (only have some active deals that I'm obeying) and still only get the "Hey, I was wondering..." dialog option that leads to the "...you owe a debt..." response. Any way of getting rid of him (any way to acknowledge him that I don't have a debt anymore, some debug option or so, ...) or do I have to reload a save before I picked him up?

[edit] Little correction - I do still have a 1 septim debt, but no matter how often or under what circumstances I pay it, it always reappears :/

4 hours ago, Phelan42 said:

Any way of getting rid of him (any way to acknowledge him that I don't have a debt anymore, some debug option or so, ...) or do I have to reload a save before I picked him up?

Click Reset on the mod's Debug page.  You'll then be able to dismiss the follower.