Stimmt, ich würde den Mod auch nicht zu kompliziert machen.
Vielleicht noch wie gesagt andere Deals einbauen, wie als Beispiel: "Mir gefällt dein Aussehen nicht" und dann gekommt man eine Glatze rasiert, oder halt eben etwas anderes´, muss ja keine Glatze sein, vielleicht auch eine andere Frisur oder so.
Das mit dem Gold kontrollieren passt für mich alles, das ist im Grunde egal und wozu hat man notfalls die Konsolen Befehle.

Wozu waren eigentlich diese Pony - Schwänze gedacht?
Ich habe sie nur letztens entdeckt nach der Übersetzung von CGI, also Begleitereigentum usw.
Wäre auch interessant hier etwas weiter zu machen.

Liebe Grüße.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

True, I would not make the mod too complicated.
Maybe as I said before installing other deals, as an example: "I do not like your appearance" and then you get a bald shaved, or just something else ', no need to be bald, maybe another hairstyle or something.
The control with the gold suits me for everything, that basically does not matter and why you have the console commands if necessary.

What were these pony tails meant for?
I only recently discovered it after the translation of CGI, ie companion property, etc.
Would be interesting to do something here.

Best regards.

1 hour ago, Krynn said:

What were these pony tails meant for?
I only recently discovered it after the translation of CGI, ie companion property, etc.
Would be interesting to do something here.

Lozeak can correct me if I'm wrong, but one of them is for the stables game and I assume the other is either a leftover from an early version of the plug deal or part of an upcoming alternate level 3 plug deal.  I believe I remember Lozeak saying he wanted to add an alternate plug deal that used a pony tail plug instead of the sign.

Worth noting if you like the tail plugs (or any particular anal plug really), you can use them instead of the iron one for the level 1 and level 2 plug deals - I give myself a tail plug whenever I trigger that deal because I find them way more interesting then the small plug.

56 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Lozeak can correct me if I'm wrong, but one of them is for the stables game and I assume the other is either a leftover from an early version of the plug deal or part of an upcoming alternate level 3 plug deal.  I believe I remember Lozeak saying he wanted to add an alternate plug deal that used a pony tail plug instead of the sign.

Worth noting if you like the tail plugs (or any particular anal plug really), you can use them instead of the iron one for the level 1 and level 2 plug deals - I give myself a tail plug whenever I trigger that deal because I find them way more interesting then the small plug. 

You can basically change all devices.

your companion does not care, the main thing you wear them.

yes, I also noticed that with the stables, this version I also use at the moment because it works best for me.
I thought only stables was related to stables, but rather stably meant.

Just started a new game and stumbled onto this mod and added it.  It's just fantastic so far, I haven't gotten the balance of money quite right yet for playability.  I have a lot of mods that make gold really hard to come by but thankfully your MCM has a lot of adjustments.

If it meshes well with all my other mods this will easily become a must have for me.  Thanks for all your work and sharing the mod.

On 9/17/2018 at 9:44 PM, Lozeak said:

Follower Quirk/Mood and Player slave level and stuff:

ooo I love that idea.  Even giving a single simple quirk to each follower would add a a ton of replay value.   Maybe just bias each follower to a certain line deals or something?  Make someone a costumer that loves to dress you up, a cash greedy follower that charges extra interest or something,  a cheat, a follower that demands specific types of gifts from time to time the list is nearly endless.

3 hours ago, Nothereatall1 said:

I tried this mod, and while it seemed interesting, it broke my follower - I tried to get rid of him after making him hold my money and made a deal, and even though I reset the mod, disabled it in MCM, disabled it in MO, cleaned the save, and loaded in without the mod, he still followed me after I dismissed him.

Try removing him (or downranking him to -1) from the vanilla followers faction. I think it's "CurrentFollowerFaction"

Or... install EFF. Reset with EFF, force recruit with EFF, then force reset EFF so all followers are dismissed and reset.

3 hours ago, Krynn said:

Does anyone know why I'm being deducted gold when I go to sleep, even though I've paid off and blew my companion?

Are you sure you aren't being deducted gold *before* (or immediately after) going to sleep because you blew your companion?  Most of the sex scenes in DF are marked as aggressive, so if you have gold loss after being victim active that includes scenes with your followers like the level 3 deals.

12 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Are you sure you aren't being deducted gold *before* (or immediately after) going to sleep because you blew your companion?  Most of the sex scenes in DF are marked as aggressive, so if you have gold loss after being victim active that includes scenes with your followers like the level 3 deals. 

I do not have a companion anymore.
Nevertheless, I will be deducted when going to sleep gold.

5 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I believe Krynn is trying to say that he "blew his companion off", that is released them from service as opposed to blew his companion as in giving them oral sex. But I still have no idea why he would still be losing gold without a follower.

Alimony is a bitch...

17 minutes ago, Krynn said:

I do not have a companion anymore.
Nevertheless, I will be deducted when going to sleep gold.

Ah, yea misunderstood - I thought you meant that the level 3 gag deal was triggering.  No clue myself unless you have some weird mod interaction, do you lose gold for using the wait function as well or just sleeping?

4 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Ah, yea misunderstood - I thought you meant that the level 3 gag deal was triggering.  No clue myself unless you have some weird mod interaction, do you lose gold for using the wait function as well or just sleeping? 

no, none of it.

13 hours ago, Krynn said:

that was certainly there somewhere, but I can not possibly rummaging through the many texts again.
Does anyone know why I'm being deducted gold when I go to sleep, even though I've paid off and blew my companion?

Yup, "blew" and "blown off" are different things, for sure!

Your problem is obviously that DF didn't clear everything when you released the follower.

Sometimes you can reset it.

Reset DF.

Hire a new follower.

While you have a follower, disable gold theft from sex in DF.

Enter gold control mode voluntarily.

Work your way OUT of gold control, legitimately. It's easy if you have credit to start with, sometimes you can get out almost right away, sometimes takes a few days.

Pay off and dismiss the follower.

Everything should be fine.

While doing this, do not hire the follower into EFF, or dismiss via EFF, only use the dialogs.

Disable Simple Slavery while doing this (see below).

Spoiler

There are two ways DF can go bad:

1) something stack dumps and DF gets the fall out. Sometimes DF stack dumps all by itself but that's usually due to a rape game.

2) you hit a race-condition when it's changing quest stages and one of the stages doesn't apply all its state change.

Entering DF via Simple Slavery is fragile, but mostly works (though there's a problem - see below).

Leaving DF via Simple Slavery (to enslavement in another mod) simply does not work at all - you'll be stuck with a follower you can't dismiss and all kinds of crazy stuff going on.

So, if you have SS, may be best to only use DF as an outcome, don't mix-and-match. DF -> SS -> DF transitions seem to work.

Except ... DF transition to deals "enslavement" does not give you ANY of the devices for your deals, so you need to quickly console yourself some items that will do the job. This seemed to work in the past, so perhaps it's just my game.

Or the simple alternative possibility is that you installed another mod that does this. Sexlab Adventures perhaps?

On 9/21/2018 at 9:17 PM, Lupine00 said:

Yup, "blew" and "blown off" are different things, for sure!

Your problem is obviously that DF didn't clear everything when you released the follower.

Sometimes you can reset it.

Reset DF.

Hire a new follower.

While you have a follower, disable gold theft from sex in DF.

Enter gold control mode voluntarily.

Work your way OUT of gold control, legitimately. It's easy if you have credit to start with, sometimes you can get out almost right away, sometimes takes a few days.

Pay off and dismiss the follower.

Everything should be fine.

While doing this, do not hire the follower into EFF, or dismiss via EFF, only use the dialogs.

Disable Simple Slavery while doing this (see below).

Reveal hidden contents

There are two ways DF can go bad:

1) something stack dumps and DF gets the fall out. Sometimes DF stack dumps all by itself but that's usually due to a rape game.

2) you hit a race-condition when it's changing quest stages and one of the stages doesn't apply all its state change.

Entering DF via Simple Slavery is fragile, but mostly works (though there's a problem - see below).

Leaving DF via Simple Slavery (to enslavement in another mod) simply does not work at all - you'll be stuck with a follower you can't dismiss and all kinds of crazy stuff going on.

So, if you have SS, may be best to only use DF as an outcome, don't mix-and-match. DF -> SS -> DF transitions seem to work.

Except ... DF transition to deals "enslavement" does not give you ANY of the devices for your deals, so you need to quickly console yourself some items that will do the job. This seemed to work in the past, so perhaps it's just my game.

Or the simple alternative possibility is that you installed another mod that does this. Sexlab Adventures perhaps?

I'm having a similar issue, I'm very new to the mod so maybe it's just something I don't understand.  In summary, I had a follower enslave my character, she sold him to Rorik of Rorikstead and he eventually tired of her and dumped her in a dungeon.  Oddly, Rorik would walk by in the dungeon every few hours as my character was struggling out of the devices.  Anyway, eventually she freed herself and escaped.  Now her gold is still being managed but she doesn't have a follower or a master.

I've hit the reset button in the MCM debug menu and it states that everything is zeroed out but the gold deduction is still happening.  I haven't hired another follower yet so I don't know if the above technique will work.

30 minutes ago, crudo said:

I've hit the reset button in the MCM debug menu and it states that everything is zeroed out but the gold deduction is still happening.  I haven't hired another follower yet so I don't know if the above technique will work.

Yes. Reset definitely does not reset gold control. It's 100% reproducible.

One way out is to get a new DF, and enter gold control, then leave it legitimately

Possibly, there is a property you can hack to get out instantly. TBH, I didn't look at the gold control bug yet.

My first guess is it's a simple bug, easily fixed, and so not very interesting.

I spent a lot of time this weekend looking at robust ways to detect followers that would work with any follower framework (and with vanilla, of course).

Right now, DF pretty-much relies on a value set in a vanilla script that tracks the current follower. This is obviously not going to work right if you have five followers :)

However, there is a follower count global, which vanilla, and the frameworks update, that can be used to scale costs. This is why DF always appoints one follower to be the lead DF and handle "negotiations" for the others - it's actually the one follower set into the vanilla script, and then the count is used to scale costs.

This mostly works OK, but when it comes to recruitment and dismissal, it can fail - it's just confusing for the player when they've got two different "part ways" dialogs showing, and neither seems to do quite the right thing.

What I've decided after finding a lack of clean and efficient other ways, is that probably the "best way" is to explicitly integrate with the frameworks, there are really only three, and two of those are pretty old. In all cases, the add/remove interface is pretty tight, so it's not a big thing to "patch" over it with a DF that loads after they do. Creates pain if they ever update, but it three years since EFF was touched, and even longer for AFT and UFO. It can all be handled in FOMOD.

When you see the grief that DCL has trying to enumerate followers ... if only Beth or SKSE had made it possible to iterate over a faction ... ah well. Pretty much any approach fails if a follower has become "stuck" in some remote cell.

Just my thoughts on what would work. At this point, I'm not touching anything, just waiting for the return of the king :)

5 hours ago, ITNW1993 said:

Hmm... is there possibly a reason why my follower's lives aren't increasing? I slept at an Orc Stronghold for about 9 hours, yet when I woke up and spoke to my follower, her little information box when you ask her how much how you owe her still said that she needs some rest.

I believe that you must sleep in a place that gives the Well Rested bonus, such as a rented room or a player home. 

5 hours ago, ITNW1993 said:

Hmm... is there possibly a reason why my follower's lives aren't increasing? I slept at an Orc Stronghold for about 9 hours, yet when I woke up and spoke to my follower, her little information box when you ask her how much how you owe her still said that she needs some rest.

Are you an Orc? Do you own or rent the bed you're sleeping in? ?

Pretty sure the follower can only relax/sleep when you do if you're in your own bed in your house or in a rented bed at an Inn, or at your Campfire site as it's still "yours", places generally considered "safe"... could be it only triggers from beds you can get the "Well Rested" bonus from. Otherwise it would be assumed your follower is having to stand watch all night while you sleep in "less safe" places to protect their moneytrain, so they're not getting to rest and replenish their lives. :/

Probably this scenario doesn't quite fit if you have other mods that cause thieves and/or rapists to invade your bedroom in the dark of night, but I guess that can be played off as your assailant waited for your follower to wander off to pee... ?

20 hours ago, ITNW1993 said:

If this was a one off, then you can ignore the rest of this.

If lives don't come back after repeated attempts, then keep reading.

Chances are your DF has crashed out, and is not getting the sleep events.

The sleep code is ... extremely simple ... there aren't any clever conditions on it.

If you sleep 6 hours, and your sleep is not interrupted, you will get lives back.

However, there are a few more conditions on restoration of Willpower and Resistance.

So, the only likely way it can not work, is if the mod isn't registered for the sleep events.

This might happen if the sleep quest was the casualty of ... you can guess can't you ... a stack dump. Might not have been DF that caused the dump.

If the mod is working at all, it should re-init the update code, and re-register for events on player load.

Try re-loading the game, then check your papyrus log to see if there is spam from DF that may indicate a problem in _Dtick Init()

If it was going to fail for some reason, it would very likely be a FNIS problem.

14 hours ago, S4WDU5T said:

Pretty sure the follower can only relax/sleep when you do if you're in your own bed in your house or in a rented bed at an Inn, or at your Campfire site as it's still "yours", places generally considered "safe"... could be it only triggers from beds you can get the "Well Rested" bonus from.

Not so. Willpower and resist are more picky, but for lives, the simple check is how long you tried to sleep for and whether interrupted.

It's not how long you actually slept, it's how long you tried to sleep for.

You can attempt to sleep 20 hours, and if it's "interrupted" after 12, you still get no lives, despite that being double 6.

11 hours ago, Krynn said:

the suppression of the plug effects, I would perhaps change synonymous, or even add a special vaginal plug and the companion has the trigger.

It certainly is a good idea to do more with plugs; I can imagine that easily :)

But I'm not quite sure what you mean exactly.

Are you suggesting a vaginal plug to supplement the anal one from the existing plug deal? Or instead? Or as an event "game" ?

I'm guessing here, but I think the idea of using only an anal plug for it was to leave the front fully available for sex, so your animation options don't get restricted unnecessarily.