Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

Say I've downloaded this mod and the textures from cmar but i have a problem where the female bulges around her crotch  and and male's penis is un aligned so when it thrusts it hits either too high or low depending on the position. i use the amra72 animation pack. know what i can do to solve this? do i just have to download the skins again? 

I'm just curious to the developer, do you see this as replacing KW now?  KW has more or less been dropped by Oniki for their other project and from what I gathered the last few builds of KW broke more than they added/fixed.  Yet I see passion remains alive and well, is the plan to continue working on it than with new features, or would you like to iron out all the bugs that remain and finished it as it is? 

You've been working on this a long time and I'm just curious as to the plans for passion going forward, btw I'm super excited to see it still supported by an active developer for Sims 3 content still!

You might not believe it but there is a large community that still plays this game well over 10k according to EA daily.

7 hours ago, throwaway2580 said:

I already downloaded the mod itself and read the readme file, but my peabrain can't figure out how to set it up properly.

Read your private messages, a couple of days ago I sent you a step by step guide to install and configure

I hope it is what you need

Hi, hope this is the right place to report potential bugs.

I was using passion 2.7.2.1, but found when I switched partners, they wouldn't stay switched, when it moved to another position.

I saw that this was fixed in the patch notes, so I downloaded 2.7.5.0. But now when I switch partners, they don't stop switching, and everytime an animation repeats, the partners will switch again. Have I done something wrong in the installation, or is this a bug other people are experiencing too?

I did replace the main mod with the updated version, but not every since ancillary mod and animation. Could that be causing it?

5 hours ago, LadyRimouski said:

I was using passion 2.7.2.1, but found when I switched partners, they wouldn't stay switched, when it moved to another position.

This Player/Partner position switch was made for AW animations were the gender of the sim is not defined.

KW animations define genders and the switch back to what it was is the normal animation play of these animations, that I explain below.

The initiator (The sim that asked for passion) takes the Actor01 role if the sim has the gender defined in this role.

If this actor is your sim and it's male and you switched its role to Actor02 role but in the next animation this role goes to females, it switches back. That's because on each and any KW animation the Actor01 is always the initiator.

There were many changes of this for KW animations but always leaded to further unwanted results, so if you want a permanent switch you have to edit the genders tag of the animations that you want this switch. 

To test what I say repeat the same animation over and over using Player/Partner position switch.

You'll see that it won't change. 

Hi all! I`m new here and playing sims 3 since a while and last week I found all this wohoo stuff and sex mods and so on. xD I was quite excited and just downloaded it: passion, kw, all the animations for kw and passion and so on. also nraas decensor and some other things. I installed it and most works quite fine. but there is one little problem...or should I say a BIG problem? when i use passion, the penis of my sim isnt errected at all. but with kw it works good and everything is at the right place. Is there anybody who can help me please? ^^ 

6 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

В моде нет анимации. Если вы имеете в виду сольный танец тверк, то это анимация L666.

Thanks. The mod is not fully translated into Russian. 1) Tell me how to disable the standalone SEX NSP so that they do not do it in public, but seek privacy 2) How to disable pregnancy and condoms for a gaming family?
2 hours ago, Кобра said:

В моде нет анимации. Если вы имеете в виду сольный танец тверк, то это анимация L666.

It's hard for me to say it in cyrillic but I believe that @landess might help on that.

1) Passion setting "Passion Broadcaster" enables or disables other sims to join. That makes it more private.
2) The amount of passion autonomy that you choose in Passion settings.

Most women players choose about 15-25% when most men players choose about 35-65%.

This means that most women don't like to see sex all the time when men do.

As about Passion pregnancy and condoms, if you want to enable pregnancy choose "Passion choice" in Passion settings and choose how hard or easy a pregnancy event will be. You can add the condoms to make it more hard but there is always a chance for a condom to break!  

24 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

It's hard for me to say it in cyrillic but I believe that @landess might help on that.

Actually @LadySmoks Would be the best bet for this. I am just an American 'fluent in Google Translate'.

wp-image-967421596.jpg?w=580&f=1&nofb=1

As for pregnancy - I play with it off - disabled the 'can get pregnant' caste and others options relating to it in NRaas Master Controller. Strangely this didn't affect male pregnancy from Alien Abduction....

@Кобра В списке анимаций на первой странице. )))  нажмишь на "Reveal Hidden Contents"

On 8/2/2017 at 5:58 PM, TwilightStorm said:

Как запретить публичный секс NSP? Симы занимаются сексом даже на тротуаре. В городе за день ударили током 8 сим, это нормально (это не я)? Если так будет продолжаться, погибнет весь город. Что я могу сделать, чтобы предотвратить или снизить риск поражения электрическим током??Взаимодействие с другими людьми

Hi I have a few questions about how pregnancy works in this mod.

1) How often is the pregnancy chance rolled? Is it once for the entire length of a passion interaction when an appropriate animation plays? For example, if playing with "by category", does the chance trigger every time a 'fuck' category animation is played, or only once regardless of how many 'fuck' animations play out?

2) "By category" is self-explanatory, any 'fuck' position potentially causes pregnancy. But what about the other two options? Do they work by checking if an anim is tagged as vaginal? If so, how are old AW positions handled? Is it better just to remove all of the AW positions for OKW compatible ones to make it work better with this system?

3) Does the pregnancy check take into account household limits or not? If so, is this hardcoded to 8, or does it take into account XML tuning or Nraas settings that increase this limit?

Thanks

16 hours ago, keksdik said:

Hi I have a few questions about how pregnancy works in this mod.

1) How often is the pregnancy chance rolled? Is it once for the entire length of a passion interaction when an appropriate animation plays? For example, if playing with "by category", does the chance trigger every time a 'fuck' category animation is played, or only once regardless of how many 'fuck' animations play out?

2) "By category" is self-explanatory, any 'fuck' position potentially causes pregnancy. But what about the other two options? Do they work by checking if an anim is tagged as vaginal? If so, how are old AW positions handled? Is it better just to remove all of the AW positions for OKW compatible ones to make it work better with this system?

3) Does the pregnancy check take into account household limits or not? If so, is this hardcoded to 8, or does it take into account XML tuning or Nraas settings that increase this limit?

Thanks

The settings by Position and by Category are old settings for AW animations only, that are defined in AW XML.

The latest is Let Passion Choose and this setting is passion pregnancy. Pregnancy chance works on any vaginal animation for females and anal for males. 

As anything in Sims 3 it affects the whole Town and not only the active sims. It has it's own settings, it has nothing to do with Nraas and it works with the use of possibility low.

Condoms work with the same philosophy but with the possibility of a condom break. 

14 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

Hi Storm!  I hope the new update comes from you soon as i want to play the Vamps with you're new stuff for them, need only you to add the oldis as my main Vamp queen is an old but scary lady and it don't fit her mo as when she sees Passion she runs off LOL ❤️

Hi Santa. Yes it's almost done. I play and check for any errors that I might missed and then I have the boring work of making all string tables and write what's new in ReadThis.