Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

4 hours ago, lolita1999 said:

Happy New year, thank you for this awesome mod! I was wondering how can I make the vampire actions show up in my game. I have none of them although the settings are enabled. Do I need New animations for them to work? 

Do you have LateNight or Supernatural Ep's? Without one or the other (both work fine as well) there are no Sims 3 Vampires, although with mods they could be 'cosplayed'.

https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Vampire_(The_Sims_3)

3 hours ago, lolita1999 said:

I have late night! I've tried with premade vampires, new vampires, tried it on a New save, nothing works. 

I guess I should confirm the 'types' of Vampire actions? Do you mean the default ones, like: Read Mind, Feed, etc. or the ones that may be specific to Passion (I don't have Passion myself). If it's the latter, then you'll need to wait for another Passion user, or TwilightStorm to reply.

If it's the former, then I'd have to guess you have a mod conflict. Remove all mods (to another folder to test) and start a new game with just the EA stuff and see if your Vampires work correctly. If so, then you'll need to test the mods by adding them a few at a time till the Vampires break again, and then you'll know what is causing it. Sometimes Mods are not updated to account for 'newer' patch versions which can affect them adversely. I have a 'Mummies walk normally' mod which was causing Sims to walk on skating rinks instead of skate for example - the mod was made before Seasons EP was released and never updated.

To test easily, I recommend installing a TINY world/town which is basically empty - with no population. Of course the basic NRaas Master Controller will make life much easier to manipulate the game. Then loading into a TEST save will be very efficient.

11 hours ago, landess said:

I guess I should confirm the 'types' of Vampire actions? Do you mean the default ones, like: Read Mind, Feed, etc. or the ones that may be specific to Passion (I don't have Passion myself). If it's the latter, then you'll need to wait for another Passion user, or TwilightStorm to reply.

If it's the former, then I'd have to guess you have a mod conflict. Remove all mods (to another folder to test) and start a new game with just the EA stuff and see if your Vampires work correctly. If so, then you'll need to test the mods by adding them a few at a time till the Vampires break again, and then you'll know what is causing it. Sometimes Mods are not updated to account for 'newer' patch versions which can affect them adversely. I have a 'Mummies walk normally' mod which was causing Sims to walk on skating rinks instead of skate for example - the mod was made before Seasons EP was released and never updated.

To test easily, I recommend installing a TINY world/town which is basically empty - with no population. Of course the basic NRaas Master Controller will make life much easier to manipulate the game. Then loading into a TEST save will be very efficient.

I mean the New interactions which came with passion, the default ones work fine.  I guess I have to wait for a reply from twilightstorm or a passion user then, thank you for trying to help me though! ??

On 12/31/2020 at 8:58 PM, Countess_C said:

If I use S3PE to delete an animation from a .package does the OKW also have to be edited?

While I'm catching someone who's doing that... would you just tell me if you're editing the xml for that, or if the strings are relevant too?

And for passion related things:

I noticed a problem with sequences. Not sure it's a problem with the mod or one only I have for some reason, but I tested it in a fresh save, without mods and with reset passion settings. After a sequence, one partner will reset if I set it to not repeat all/continue passion after. If I set the sequence to repeat after, or I already clicked a new position or sequence to change to before it stops, they're fine. Tested random new sequences with positions from different creators, too, in case there is simply something wrong with certain positions. 

I'm using an older passion version (2.6.4) but tested with the latest one, too. It doesn't happen with the latest one, but that one won't let me not repeat the sequence to begin with. If I set "repeat all" to no, it will still repeat until I pick another position or sequence. 

Anyone else getting this? Is there a way to get around it? I'm gonna set all my sequences to repeat for now, but it kinda spoils the whole thing if the randomization "gets stuck" at every sequence like that.

can the whole vampire elements be removed or put in an optional file entirely? this mod randomly turns on the vampire interactions and makes all my spouses hate each other whenever the mod decides to return on vampire interactions and it's really problematic.

and then the whole mod breaks when I reload a save so families don't hate their fathers, and nothing related ever appears in the settings or anything until a game restart

58 minutes ago, QuartsStone said:

can the whole vampire elements be removed or put in an optional file entirely? this mod randomly turns on the vampire interactions and makes all my spouses hate each other whenever the mod decides to return on vampire interactions and it's really problematic.

and then the whole mod breaks when I reload a save so families don't hate their fathers, and nothing related ever appears in the settings or anything until a game restart

Disable all vampire related thing in settings

On 10/30/2020 at 1:39 PM, DeadKenny said:

when my elder sims start passioning with another sim (regardless of age) they go through with it at first and then when the animation is changing they stop, redress and walk away with the embarrassed moodlet. anybody know why? 

I am also having this issue even with Expel elders turned off...

6 hours ago, QuartsStone said:

I do. it randomly reactivates just the vampire options every so often, oddly when my Sims start to passion.

After a year in here and you decided to post something fake????

There is no script code written, that does what you posted, in passion!

4 hours ago, CLou914 said:

I am also having this issue even with Expel elders turned off..

After 7 years in here, your first post is about passion and elders setting that is defiantly fixed?

You are NOT a Sims 3 player.

Both of you are something else.

I have already report your accounts to the admins of the forum

because I want this forum and what ever left of this community to EXIST...

2 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

After a year in here and you decided to post something fake????

There is no script code written, that does what you posted, in passion!

After all. this is a bug report. it could be a one off problem i have. it could be a problem others may have. A bug report is a bug report that is needlessly met with hostiliy as a result.

every other setting but vampire options stay the same, pregnancy, condoms, stds, autonomousness. they are all the same no matter what happens, it is just occasionally that solely vampire options and just those reset only when sims begin passion. a bug that was not intended in the code as i would know.

16 hours ago, QuartsStone said:

I do. it randomly reactivates just the vampire options every so often, oddly when my Sims start to passion.

I do not encounter this problem and I'm using latest version. Also here is no other people, who complain about this. It is possible that you have other mods for vampires that may cause trouble. Try run Delphy's dashboad and see if there is no conflicted mods.

20 hours ago, QuartsStone said:

10 hours ago, QuartsStone said:

After all. this is a bug report. it could be a one off problem i have. it could be a problem others may have. A bug report is a bug report that is needlessly met with hostiliy as a result.

every other setting but vampire options stay the same, pregnancy, condoms, stds, autonomousness. they are all the same no matter what happens, it is just occasionally that solely vampire options and just those reset only when sims begin passion. a bug that was not intended in the code as i would know.

Once and last time again.

You report a bug THAT DOES NOT EXIST IN PASSION.

You first said that this, oddly happens when your Sims start to passion.

I said that there is not any script that does that when sims start passion!

You don't know that passion settings affect Sims passion and not the opposite!

So this is a FAKE BUG REPORT POST for a bug that DOES NOT EXIST IN PASSION!

P/S  Go to play elsewhere...

... and don't start the "your English" or "my English" thing!

It's outdated!

5 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Once and last time again.

You report a bug THAT DOES NOT EXIST IN PASSION.

You first said that this, oddly happens when your Sims start to passion.

I said that there is not any script that does that when sims start passion!

You don't know that passion settings affect Sims passion and not the opposite!

So this is a FAKE BUG REPORT POST for a bug that DOES NOT EXIST IN PASSION!

P/S  Go to play elsewhere...

... and don't start the "your English" or "my English" thing!

It's outdated!

I've recreated it with video evidence too. what I done was made my vampires, one with no evil trait and one evil one passion in the shower. which when it ends then resets the vampire options. I even show the settings, relation and traits to prove this. It is happening 100% of the time. Reloading a save then prevents passion from appearing at all in any menu.

the evidence is attatched below.

9 hours ago, ~Hela~ said:

I do not encounter this problem and I'm using latest version. Also here is no other people, who complain about this. It is possible that you have other mods for vampires that may cause trouble. Try run Delphy's dashboad and see if there is no conflicted mods.

I have checked. fortunately no mod incompatability in the dashboard should not be anything else messing with vampires for me, and also tested on a new save. Shower passion in particular seems to cause it. I am more than happy to avoid that option however now I know it causes this problem everytime, even if it's only happening for me i feel its good to bring up incase anyone else has this issue

2021-01-04 19-41-05.mkv

1 hour ago, QuartsStone said:

I have checked. fortunately no mod incompatability in the dashboard should not be anything else messing with vampires for me, and also tested on a new save. Shower passion in particular seems to cause it. I am more than happy to avoid that option however now I know it causes this problem everytime, even if it's only happening for me i feel its good to bring up incase anyone else has this issue

At least I'm convist that you are a sims3 player!

Follow these steps below.

• Re-download the latest version.
  • Delete any Animated_WooHoo_Passion_Ver2.7.6.x.package and add the Animated_WooHoo_Passion_Ver2.7.6.3.package in your mods.
  • Start your game and when it's load pause and save it.
  • Quit
  • Restart the game and reset the town with master controller.
  • Start playing after everything is reseted.

Do you still see it?

34 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

• Delete any Animated_WooHoo_Passion_Ver2.7.6.x.package and add the Animated_WooHoo_Passion_Ver2.7.6.3.package in your mods.
  • Quit

Do you still see it?

It seems to no longer be an issue. I've done what you've said deleted the old 2.7.6.3 and redownloaded passion too. across both a test and normal save it seems to no longer reset vampire settings when shower passioning. as a side it also seems to carry over my passion settings fully now to a brand new save. it never used to

i dont know what may have originally caused the issue but it seems to be fixed now. Thank you and sorry if i seemed rude initially.

4 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

Hi Storm ❤️

Forgot to tell you that after the new update i can reset the town with master controller as before and don't have to go into the game save, quit and reload before the reset, now it works at once :D

Lots of love ❤️x3

Happy New Year @MrsSanta ?

I made 2 uploads that day.

If anything comes as a bug to you, re-download and tell me.

19 hours ago, QuartsStone said:

Thank you and sorry if i seemed rude initially.

It seems more than that!

I'm also sorry about my behavior to you.

I faced posts like that, from people that want Sims 3 modding to stop.

That's why I was so suspicious on that, when you have nothing to do with it...

Hi, first of all , thank you for the mod. It is amazing to find something thats similar to Kinky World but way lighter. I can already see my game is running smoother now.

I opened my game earlier to set up the mod and i found some things where I'm a little bit clueless.

1. Is it possible to use the mod without the german translation? Because i don't really like it that way.

2. Is the mod compatible with nraas woohooer?

3. If i buy the three condoms in one box, do i have to open it up in the inventory before i can use them?

4. Can only men use the condoms?

Does passion play all the positions randomly?

And if so, did someone do some sequences which they like to share?

I made one little test sequence to test my settings, but after all the positions went through in the sequence i saw that there was another random position playing. Can i set it up, that the Sims stop having sex after the last position in the sequence finished playing?

Thank you so much in advance for your help :)

1 hour ago, Mrs_Salvatore said:

1. Is it possible to use the mod without the german translation? Because i don't really like it that way.

https://modthesims.info/d/423644/s3lc-language-changer.html

2. Is the mod compatible with nraas woohooer?

Yes it is.

3. If i buy the three condoms in one box, do i have to open it up in the inventory before i can use them?

4. Can only men use the condoms?

No. Sims use them while in passion and yes men only use condoms.

Females can give them to males as gift, if they have one.

Does passion play all the positions randomly?

It can, depends the settings that you have and the furniture that you use.  (Encounter floor as furniture too.)

And if so, did someone do some sequences which they like to share?

I made one little test sequence to test my settings, but after all the positions went through in the sequence i saw that there was another random position playing. Can i set it up, that the Sims stop having sex after the last position in the sequence finished playing?

I can't answer that.

If anyone has made any passion sequence, passion will add it in your game.

The last part of the question, (Can i set it up, that the Sims stop having sex after the last position in the sequence finished playing?)

has to do with the passion settings that you'll use.

On 1/4/2021 at 10:27 PM, TwilightStorm said:

• Quit

Do you still see it?

Thank you Storm cause I had the same issue.

Now after your explain everythink works well!!

Happy new year

Just here to report I too was facing a weird issue where the "Expel Elders" setting kept resetting itself. The first few times, I thought I just forgot to disable it. In fact, until I read those other posts, I thought I just kept forgetting to disable it. I'm going to try that "Reset town" option and see if it helps. I did redownload the Passion mod and reset the entire passion system, but maybe I didn't go far enough to reset the whole town.

Another issue I've been running into is if I disable "Females use strapon" and enable "Exclude invalid positions" now, pretty much the only valid interactions between male and female sims are actually femalexfemale interactions. I have most of the animation files installed.

No one else has mentioned this issue though, so I'm going to assume it's just a me problem.

Cool mod by the way, been using it for a long time. Thankful for your efforts.

12 hours ago, kirabsims said:

Just here to report I too was facing a weird issue where the "Expel Elders" setting kept resetting itself. The first few times, I thought I just forgot to disable it. In fact, until I read those other posts, I thought I just kept forgetting to disable it. I'm going to try that "Reset town" option and see if it helps. I did redownload the Passion mod and reset the entire passion system, but maybe I didn't go far enough to reset the whole town.

Read this above https://www.loverslab.com/topic/82485-passion-requires-patch-level-163/?do=findComment&comment=3245007

12 hours ago, kirabsims said:

Another issue I've been running into is if I disable "Females use strapon" and enable "Exclude invalid positions" now, pretty much the only valid interactions between male and female sims are actually femalexfemale interactions. I have most of the animation files installed.

Any KW animation has a gender set for male, that can also be females with strapOn or Shemales if the is no male actor or partner.

If no penis found, by the mod is an invalid old AW animation and should be excluded.

That's the logic of it.

If you don't have AW animations and you use only KW, disable "The exclude invalid positions"

If you don't  want to see females "air fuck" Enable the Females use strapon setting.   

The mod reads and executes exactly what is in the animations XML and that's not an issue.