Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

On 12/1/2020 at 6:50 PM, wallow000001 said:

hey so I have a question, if I wanted to remove the passion mod from my game, do I need to do something in my save files before? I experienced save corruption before using different mods when I removed them from the my sims 3 files so idk what to do now

The No1 reason for saves corruption in this game is not the mods but the Error 12 that comes from the game it self.

Most people try to find any kind of alchemy to save their own game when it warns that it runs out of memory.

You might succeed to save it but your success is a corrupted save game.

Mods that add custom characteristics to any sim or sim pet such as new traits, new skills or modify the UI and SimIFace game cores can also corrupt a saved game if you uninstall them by just delete them. Read "the modder's how" carefully, before you do it.

Passion does not add any of above and does not touch any of those two cores.

BarMaids core mod, that comes with passion, modifies Sims3GameplaySystems core to change the romantic interactions between your active sims and service sims and that's all.

All you need to remove passion is to delete all the packages that came with any of it's versions.

It will not corrupt anything.

Beloved Storm! Found an error that i don't know what to do with.  I can't reset town with your mod in, it just goes in a loop that never finish. Also if i play over a long time with brakes where i put the pc on sleep the setting changes and i must set the etting first maually and are nt sure they are truly there. My teen sim who is shy runs away embarrased if a couple start passion but if i stop her and order her to stay and work on the skill objects she does, this is where i look at the passion setting and the meny shows that children, elders and dog should run when i have set it the other way. Otherwise i love the mod but i don't find the vampires that scary when  don't play them, my sim just goes to sleep and a friend of hers(vamoire) comes in to her home and just sits there watching tv or dance to the radio :D

Gotta run ! Take care, stay safe, lots f love and Happy Yule ❤️x3

On 12/1/2020 at 11:50 AM, wallow000001 said:

I experienced save corruption before using different mods when I removed them from the my sims 3 files

Some Mods have an option to un-install, or un-register them before removal if that save is to have continued use. This isn't a fact for all, but some like Kinkyworld Do need to be handled this way to disable any running scripts before removing the mod after making a new save. If there aren't specific instructions for mod removal, one can always pause the game, and reset the entire town before making a new save in this 'paused' state, and then remove mods so it reduces the possibility of scripts running. Some mods - especially core mods can/will affect objests and other things in the game regardless if the 'pause/reset' strategy is used or not. Remember ANY saves must be handled the same way when removing certain mod types as each save is it's 'own' game.

On 11/28/2020 at 7:34 AM, TheNeighborhoodSimmer said:

I'm apprehensive about pressing continue out of fear of corrupting my game.

Referencing the reply I made above, Continue won't hurt anything. Sims3packs WILL add files that are difficult to remove while .packages can simply be removed - no muss/no fuss. The game when started looks at all the files you have, and begins 'building' the game from these until it needs more specific information to continue. At this point it will either be asked to start a NEW game, or LOAD a player save. This is archived information that WILL try to include any changes the player has made since the last save, but unless a new save is made including new changes/additions - anything the player has added can be pulled from the game and 'old' saves won't be affected at all - they ARE an archive. Worst thing that happens is the game crashes/won't start/gets stuck in a loading loop.

A good player strategy is 'if in doubt' - name any new saves differently while one play 'tests' the game with new mods. This way if things go sideways, the player knows which saves should be deleted after removing the problem CC and beginning play again. Good habits like this, making back-ups, yada yada, will always benefit the player in the long run.

I don't know Passion, but I do know the Sims 3 pretty well.

On 12/11/2020 at 4:56 PM, MrsSanta said:

I can't reset town with your mod in, it just goes in a loop that never finish.

Hi MrsSanta.

I know this error and in makes sense for this to happen, when Master Controller was never been updated the Town reset option after Twallan left sims 3 community.

Passion has a programing command to reset every passion interaction at the beginning of a saved game load, because Master Controller's Town Reset, does not know passion interactions and therefore it can not reset them.

What you have do is to load your saved game, pause it when it's loaded, then save it and quit!

When you load it back, you can use MC Town reset with no problem at all, while the game is paused.   

On 12/11/2020 at 4:56 PM, MrsSanta said:

My teen sim who is shy runs away embarrased

True!

Passion at its very first versions used to embarrass Shy and Proper Sims. 

Any other expel sim has a setting. (kids, pets and elders)

I've recently uninstalled OKW because it makes my game virtually unplayable, but I still have all of the CMAR penis mods installed. I just downloaded Passion, but haven't extracted the files to my mods folder yet because I've noticed that the CMAR penis mod is already in the WinRAR file. My question is do I have to uninstall my CMAR mods to avoid downloading the same mod twice? Also, is there a Passion gameplay guide besides this thread that explains in detail all of the features and settings? I've mostly pieced together what the functions are, however some of the features aren't explained very well/at all, for example I have no idea what a "bar maid" is. Is it similar to the whoring profession in OKW?

Never mind I just realized all of this info is in the readme file lmao

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but the remove pale skin from vampires option always starts autonomously (for vampires) when loading up the game, canceling any action that is happening. It's extremely annoying, especially when I don't want to remove the pale skin in the first place. It's not like there's a put it back option. And as I said, happens every time the game loads up. So it cancels work, sleep, whatever is going on, it cancels. Also, even when they no longer have pale skin on, it still does it! So obnoxious. And no, turning off the vampire options doesn't work, because it will be inevitably back on later. The settings I choose never stick! ?

13 hours ago, coria15 said:

when loading up the game, canceling any action that is happening.

The remove pale skin from vampires does exactly what it says. Removes the pale skin from vampires and nothing else.

Passion has a rule to reset every passion interaction (and only passion interactions) at the beginning of the game, so Master Controller can be able to reset the town.

For every thing else look at the mods you have.

On 8/2/2017 at 2:58 PM, TwilightStorm said:

Version Update 20/11/2020  2.7.6.2

Hey guys I downloaded Passion this summer for the first time and I want to update but I'm unsure how to do so, can anyone help me? Do I just replace the "Animated__Woohoo_Passion_Ver2.7.4.2" package file with the new one? Or do I also have to reinstall all the animations and toys and stuff with new ones? TIA

6 hours ago, biancabaileyxxx said:

Or do I also have to reinstall all the animations and toys and stuff with new ones?

You do not need to install animations again...

I do it like this :

Extract Passion to a save place and see which files have a newer date as the ones you have in your mod folder.

Then copy only this files into you mod folder. AND, do not forget to delete the Passion main file bearing a lower version number. (i,e, Passion2.7.6.0)

Start the game and load your passion settings, That is all about. Enjoy !

On 12/15/2020 at 4:23 PM, coria15 said:

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but the remove pale skin from vampires option always starts autonomously (for vampires) when loading up the game, canceling any action that is happening. It's extremely annoying, especially when I don't want to remove the pale skin in the first place. It's not like there's a put it back option. And as I said, happens every time the game loads up. So it cancels work, sleep, whatever is going on, it cancels. Also, even when they no longer have pale skin on, it still does it! So obnoxious. And no, turning off the vampire options doesn't work, because it will be inevitably back on later. The settings I choose never stick! ?

I have the same issue. I like the vampire powers, but don't care for the pale skin/sparkle removal. I saw no conflict in delphy's dashboard. I'll just continue making sure my vamp is not doing anything while saving.

4 hours ago, XXXgamer said:

I have the same issue. I like the vampire powers, but don't care for the pale skin/sparkle removal. I saw no conflict in delphy's dashboard. I'll just continue making sure my vamp is not doing anything while saving.

εικόνα.pngwAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

I agree that someone else might like what I don't in this game.

I made a pale skin removal because I use to remove it any time I see it when I load this game,

and now I guess that's better to add a setting on that.

So if any one likes a detailed sim texture skin to look like a shit from this EA feature , to have this option.

OK, I take it as a request for 2.7.6.3

1 hour ago, Spadge1989hammer said:

So, I've definitely missed something (Loving the mod by the way) but every time I switch to the Nude part I get the blocked out square show up around my character.

Can I be pointed in the right direction to fix please?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/82485-passion-requires-patch-level-163/?do=findComment&comment=1971844

Χωρίς τίτλο.png

On 12/19/2020 at 8:10 PM, CC-5576-39_ said:

hi guys i downloaded this today and when i launch my game and then it goes to main menu everything is blank i dont know what to do :( can u help me please

This is not Passion issue but Sims 3 launcher issue. The question post should be on technical support topic.

Anyway, read this https://steamcommunity.com/app/47890/discussions/0/1488866180600282088/

This topic is called Passion and what ever replies here, should be about this mod and

ONLY this mod!  Any issues installing a mod(s) in Sims 3 is not a part of this topic.

Any questions about anything but this mod, in this topic will be ignored.

Happy New Tear my beloved Storm!!!

Thank you so much for the new update,  you are as good as old ST.Nick.

Hope you are having a happy Yule, and to brighten it more i let it rain kisses upon your lovly head ❤️

Stay safe one and all, and make the year 2021 a good one ?❤️?