Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

1 hour ago, Countess_C said:

it looked better than when a male did them

I use some males as Trans in KW and am glad they can use ALL the dance/teasing animations. One may want to think about whom their decisions and preferences may affect. While not a Passion user and knowing 'your' preference if implemented wouldn't affect me at all, I thought perhaps speaking up about 'fair-play' when it come to things of this nature may well be brought up.

Story: As I was moving up through the ranks of a company I was exposed to new responsibilities and because I have such a big brain, I instantly started coming up with new and 'better' ways to do things. What I failed to realize was my ideas sounded good to me, without knowing how they would affect others or even the job itself due to a lack of experience, knowledge, or understanding of all the criteria involved. After speaking with others I found my 'ideas' would either create additional work for others, or remove some needed information/etc. neccessary for the job to be completed properly from a company standpoint. At this time I learned something - Ideas aren't a bad thing, but discussing them with others is very important if others may be affected.

In the case you mention above, an option to use/not use would seem to be the proper course of action. If Twilight Storm decides to make a change some are unhappy with, well - It's their mod and they have the right to do what they want.

Screenshot-332.jpg.ed63ad39dbc2f92e900ed83b60b227cd.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot-296.jpg.431379382d4eff22076a38be86108806.jpg

43 minutes ago, landess said:

I use some males as Trans in KW and am glad they can use ALL the dance/teasing animations. One may want to think about whom their decisions and preferences may affect. While not a Passion user and knowing 'your' preference if implemented wouldn't affect me at all, I thought perhaps speaking up about 'fair-play' when it come to things of this nature may well be brought up.

Story: As I was moving up through the ranks of a company I was exposed to new responsibilities and because I have such a big brain, I instantly started coming up with new and 'better' ways to do things. What I failed to realize was my ideas sounded good to me, without knowing how they would affect others or even the job itself due to a lack of experience, knowledge, or understanding of all the criteria involved. After speaking with others I found my 'ideas' would either create additional work for others, or remove some needed information/etc. neccessary for the job to be completed properly from a company standpoint. At this time I learned something - Ideas aren't a bad thing, but discussing them with others is very important if others may be affected.

In the case you mention above, an option to use/not use would seem to be the proper course of action. If Twilight Storm decides to make a change some are unhappy with, well - It's their mod and they have the right to do what they want.

We all have our preferences, and this is a game so it's about having fun, and testing different things that one isn't interested in IRL can be good fun as well! The more possibilities the better. ? The dance animations are very good and look professional. It's just that I had "Masturbation" as the initial category and the dances are in that one, so they show up when I choose Solo, and they don't fit this creepy guy I'm playing at the moment. He is a serial killer and a Peeping Tom. ?

I think I know a solution. I could change the initial category to "Oral", and since there are no animations for that and Solo, he'll just stand idle until I change to the Position I want.

I sure don't want good animations to be removed from the mod for you or anybody else. On the contrary, I wish that there were even more of all kinds of animations. But it's up to the creators, and I guess most have moved on since Sims 3 is getting old. I'm happy with the animations we have, though. They are more than an Expansion Pack's worth of fun!

10 minutes ago, Dan1221 said:

Hello again.  The bug where my sims get reset during passioning is not completely gone... It happened three times since I've downloaded the cmar's penis mod.  I don't know what to do anymore... here's the error file

I still don't see any Cmar Nude outfit or penis mods in your script error. That's the issue and still remains.

You don't have a penis for your male sims.

If your game version is 1.67 add in your mods folder CmarNYC_Penis.package for all penis parts and cmar_XCAS_corefull67.package which is the core mode that makes sims nude outfits.

They come with the passion version you download.

If you don't want to add and test them, please stop posting the same thing over and over.

45 minutes ago, Clydie said:

Passion 2.7.5.0

You upload a new version !!!!

I am curious of the changes and will test it immediately.

Thank you very much !

I added your animations in the new version but they can not load because of the following error.

You have named the file that has the clips KW_Clydie_Animations but the XML table in OKW file is not called KW_Clydie_Animations but Clydie_Animations.

There are two options to solve it. Rename the  Clydie_Animations XML table to  KW_Clydie_Animations or rename the file  KW_Clydie_Animations to  Clydie_Animations and I will add it in passion.

Tell me which one you prefer.

Thanks for the new update! Hope the elders can Passion now and the change sim don't give the "merry go round" with all sims change place. Vampires get some action i see, will check it out. Weird about Clyde animations, i had noticed that i had to change setting several times during gameplay as the animations kept disappearing, now it makes sense. Is it safe to add the animations or is it best to leave them out for now?

Huge kiss and plenty of hugs Storm for taking time and make a new update :D❤️

4 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

Thanks for the new update! Hope the elders can Passion now and the change sim don't give the "merry go round" with all sims change place. Vampires get some action i see, will check it out. Weird about Clyde animations, i had noticed that i had to change setting several times during gameplay as the animations kept disappearing, now it makes sense. Is it safe to add the animations or is it best to leave them out for now?

Huge kiss and plenty of hugs Storm for taking time and make a new update :D❤️

Thanks MrsSanta ?

I started this version last August and modding it piece by piece.

I found mistakes and bugs that I fixed but I don't remember them all.

This version plays well in my PC and I wish to hear how it plays to others.??

10 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

I added your animations in the new version but they can not load because of the following error.

You have named the file that has the clips KW_Clydie_Animations but the XML table in OKW file is not called KW_Clydie_Animations but Clydie_Animations.

There are two options to solve it. Rename the  Clydie_Animations XML table to  KW_Clydie_Animations or rename the file  KW_Clydie_Animations to  Clydie_Animations and I will add it in passion.

Tell me which one you prefer.

Tried to keep the name to register the animations as short and simple as possible. Would it not be possible just to leave "KW_" away from the name passion registers and just use "Clydie_Anims" to register the animations ?

Worked fine for me in passion since I registered this animations in Passion since late last year and I always use Passion to test the animations in the game.  I do not know what happen if I rename it now into KW_Clydie_Animations. This may confuse all KW users too I am afraid. They would have to re-register the animations then if downloaded a new version. Please let me know if we can not stay with just "Clydie_Anims". If not, then I change it and will see how to do that in the best way for all users.

14 hours ago, Clydie said:

Tried to keep the name to register the animations as short and simple as possible. Would it not be possible just to leave "KW_" away from the name passion registers and just use "Clydie_Anims" to register the animations ?

Worked fine for me in passion since I registered this animations in Passion since late last year and I always use Passion to test the animations in the game.  I do not know what happen if I rename it now into KW_Clydie_Animations. This may confuse all KW users too I am afraid. They would have to re-register the animations then if downloaded a new version. Please let me know if we can not stay with just "Clydie_Anims". If not, then I change it and will see how to do that in the best way for all users.

I fixed it for you and I don't have to upload a new version just for 2 letters (KW) ?

Passion finds 55 animations. Take it and add it on your post.

Tell me when it's done to delete it from here.

You can name it Clydie animations update for passion version 2.7.5.0 and later and no one will be confused

---Edit--- I saw your like and I suppose that you have it, so I delete it.

Tell me if you don't. 

5 hours ago, drivering said:

Thanks for the new version. 

Though there is still an issue that when you swap positions during sex once, the Sims will continue to swap continually after that unprompted. 

It makes sense!

This interaction (Switch with "partner name") was created for the old Animated Woohoo Animations where the gender was not defined on actors and partners.

In KW Xml scripts is defined.

If  e.g, the initiator is Male and in KW tag Gender the Actor01 in the animation script is defined as Female, then this is a Partner.

If the animation plays over and over the same the switch actor/partner will work.

If another animation comes and the Actor01 of the animation script now is Male, passion plays the animation script and things change.

Now Actor01 might be the Actor because it's Male and the initiator is also Male.    

The initiator (Actor) seeks for the first KW Xml Actor that has the same gender in the animations script.

This is always different in a different animation and if you enable the Randomization Passion Option the "Switch With" option, will look like disabled, because of that.

This is not an issue. 

It's how KW Xml scripts work.

11 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Rename the  Clydie_Animations XML table to  KW_Clydie_Animations or rename the file  KW_Clydie_Animations to  Clydie_Animations

It took me several weeks to remember the name to add in new/old saves because of this for KW. Sometimes following certain standards has it's advantages.

Well all plays as smooth and normal but sadly my elders drop out after 1 animation and runs away embarrassed. And could you alter or make a new option to change sim as they don't always land corectly (wrong gender part or i want my sim to be in the middle etc.) You changed somethimg when you made the pets and kids run away and it is a feature i hate as i have the free will on and a frisky couple not played by me ends up Passioning, and my family picnic is ruined as my kids run to hide in the toilet. Sometimes the couple can't be seen by me when i am on one of the big lots where there is a lot of trees or objects and it isn't logical that toddlers pets and kids (+elder now with the error) should get the need to run away. could you at least make it an option for those who wan't this, so i didn't have to have it on in my game.

Anyway loved the new Vampire stuff, will it be something they will do on their own (like kill?) or is it only when i play the Vampire?

Look forward to the next version where i can hopefully play with my elders again.

Lots of love my dear, stay safe ❤️❤️❤️

10 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

Well all plays as smooth and normal but sadly my elders drop out after 1 animation and runs away embarrassed. And could you alter or make a new option to change sim as they don't always land corectly (wrong gender part or i want my sim to be in the middle etc.) You changed somethimg when you made the pets and kids run away and it is a feature i hate as i have the free will on and a frisky couple not played by me ends up Passioning, and my family picnic is ruined as my kids run to hide in the toilet. Sometimes the couple can't be seen by me when i am on one of the big lots where there is a lot of trees or objects and it isn't logical that toddlers pets and kids (+elder now with the error) should get the need to run away. could you at least make it an option for those who wan't this, so i didn't have to have it on in my game.

Anyway loved the new Vampire stuff, will it be something they will do on their own (like kill?) or is it only when i play the Vampire?

Look forward to the next version where i can hopefully play with my elders again.

Lots of love my dear, stay safe ❤️❤️❤️

I agree that I made pets and children to leave when passion starts but I never made anything for elders. 

Can you be more specific about what happens with elders?

As for pets and children I can add a passion setting for that, enabled by default but give you the choice to disable, in the next version.

I'm sorry for the toilet punishment of your kids, that I made....?

I said bullshit above.

Reading the passion main loop procedure I have added children, pets, and elders to leave the room when passion starts.

I remember that I got angry once because an unknown old man passioned an avatar daughter of mine and I add this restriction.

OK this can also be a setting for next version.

I'll wait for more from others.

The vampires have more interactions if you buy the super vampire (Immortal )trait, in life time rewards. 

There is a kill interaction but better be careful what you'll kill. 

You have to play the vampire for these interactions.

I don't know about you but it would make me angry if an unknown evil vampire comes and kill any of my sims.

From the other hand. If anyone likes it, I can give this in sims autonomy and make it happen.

43 minutes ago, Dan1221 said:

I already had all the mods you're talking about installed, both CmarNYC_Penis and Cmar_XCAS_corefull that came with passion.  I'm not sure what the problem was, but I deleted both of them and installed those on cmar's site instead.  Now it all works!

You deleted the same things at 6/9 and everything worked fine.

Then suddenly everything stop working and there was nothing else to do, until once again you did the very same old thing and now everything works back again!!!

WoooW!!!!

I'm shivered!!!

I think that we have troll here.

Keep going....

I know how to deal with trolls...

These are your posts

Hi, I have a problem with this mod. 95% of the time, my sims is reset before the end of passion session (with ErrorTrap). I've joined one of the scripterror files. Thank you. ScriptError_DESKTOP-FFDH1KC__09-05-2020__15-52-21__3CB86430.xml

I've deleted the CmarNYC_Penis.package and downloaded those on the CmarNY site . It seems to be working for now. Thank you. Do I Have to set up nude outfits myself?

Hello again. The bug where my sims get reset during passioning is not completely gone... It happened three times since I've downloaded the cmar's penis mod. I don't know what to do anymore... here's the error file ScriptError_DESKTOP-FFDH1KC__09-10-2020__16-07-22__53A1237C.xml

I already had all the mods you're talking about installed, both CmarNYC_Penis and Cmar_XCAS_corefull that came with passion. I'm not sure what the problem was, but I deleted both of them and installed those on cmar's site instead. Now it all works!
5 hours ago, S3LynnMods said:

Please advise me as to where I can locate the PassionCustomTVChannels. My game always says there are no custom channels found. 

Hi  S3LynnMods.

If you don't download the Tv channels, you don't need the mod.

Just remove it from mods folder.

The channels are here  http://www.mediafire.com/file/b9ba8uulf4e4n5d/PassionVideoChannels.zip 

On 9/10/2020 at 5:47 PM, TwilightStorm said:

I still don't see any Cmar Nude outfit or penis mods in your script error.

I do not understand those error files, but at the bottom of that xml, it does say...

UI
 cmar.morphingPenis
 mscorlib
</Content>
</NRaas.ErrorTrap>

1597994467_errorfile.PNG.cbb8b7cf14ae56f6d2c1376b519d3ea2.PNG

If this helps?

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

I do not understand those error files, but at the bottom of that xml, it does say...

UI
 cmar.morphingPenis
 mscorlib
</Content>
</NRaas.ErrorTrap>

1597994467_errorfile.PNG.cbb8b7cf14ae56f6d2c1376b519d3ea2.PNG

If this helps?

That bottom part is just a list of the script and/or core mods they have installed. 

They claimed they had XCAS installed but that log shows that it wasn't as it would show up in the log. So either they didn't install it or they installed it wrong as the 1.69 version of XCAS is disabled in the download they have to remove the .disabled extension.

Besides they claimed they had also deleted the XCAS and Cmar Penis package in the download and downloaded Cmar's penis from Cmar's SIte not once but twice that alone is very suspicious. Cause that would mean that after they got it working with the Cmar Penis download from Cmar's SIte they deleted that and reinstalled XCAS and the Cmar Penis Package from the Passion download and that would make no sense.

But anyway the 2 animations that are in the script error log I believe are from L666. Those are probably one of a few animations that had errors in the XML config so if there using the original OKW then that's probably why they are getting reset.

False troll alert here... I'm sorry if I wasn't clear enough, english is not my first language.

I'm gonna try to make things clearer:

1- First I had that bug where my sims got reset while passioning

2- Then, you told me it was those penis mods that was the cause, so I deleted the CmarNYC_Penis.package file and installed those from Cmar's site. But I kept cmar_XCAS_corefull package that comes with passion.

3- I did some testing and everything worked fine, but then when I started to play the day after, my sim got reset again, and after making some testing, they got reset like 80% of the time thus the bug wasn't gone even though I thought it was.

4- Then, you told me the problem was still the same... so I deleted everything (including the cmar_XCAS_corefull package this time) and downloaded everything from cmar's site.

In the end, the problem clearly was the cmar_XCAS_corefull package that comes with passion (and yes I had deleted the .disabled part).  I know it's weird because they're supposed to be the same files (the one from passion and the one on cmar's site) but it actually made a difference...

I hope I explained it better this time.