I have a suggestion, is there a way to incorporate a piece of dialogue or something they can wear like a "collar of ownership" that allows you to make a slave "Not for sale", (so they do not appear in the scan for slaves for sale) as we all know the naming conventions on Skyrim make it that you may be walking around with 6 Deadly Wenches or such and not actually want to sell number 4 ?

This would prevent you accidently selling the wrong one.... 

55 minutes ago, kohlteth said:

I have a suggestion, is there a way to incorporate a piece of dialogue or something they can wear like a "collar of ownership" that allows you to make a slave "Not for sale", (so they do not appear in the scan for slaves for sale) as we all know the naming conventions on Skyrim make it that you may be walking around with 6 Deadly Wenches or such and not actually want to sell number 4 ?

This would prevent you accidently selling the wrong one.... 

Or, alternatively, use the "for sale" amulets from the Restless Hunter to mark the ones that are. Of course, that would require making the amulets more widely available.

23 hours ago, Musje said:

They could be made craftable.

Hi, tell me off if I am wrong, but here is a quick fix for the distance to allow you to sell slaves that are not up your butt so you can sell them and also slaves that are wearing the ZBF collar shiny will not show up in the list to be sold, so you can now make sure the one's you wish to keep will not be sold by accident (I picked that collar as Zaz is a hard dependancy and HSH is not for AYGAS) 

It can of course be changed to anything you like (in my own version its the Platinum Collar1 from Slave Outfit SE) . The attachment is in ESPFE format so won't add to your load order 254 limit :) 

AYGAS_DoNot_Sell_This_Slave_ShinyCollar.7z

Is there a way to make it so NPCs will always (or at least most of the time) buy your slaves? I like playing more sandoxily and it's frustrating to train a slave for hours and then not be able to sell them.

I tried some rudimentary TES5Editting, but with no success.

all slavers should buy slaves in bulk.  

- go up to any slaver and ask "Would you like to buy some slave?", "Sure which ones"

- walk and activate slaves to be sold in turn

- return to slaver  "these;", "I will pay $$$ for them." reject / accept

- this will be at a discount to selling them directly to NPCs

- slaves transfered to slaver, who sells them off to near by NPCs when player is not present. 

a) players who enjoy selling slaves to NPCs are rewarded for extra effort

b) players who do not, get some cash, and will enjoy seeing their former slaves in chains when they return 

Edited by Good Provider
17 minutes ago, Good Provider said:

all slavers should buy slaves in bulk.  

- go up to any slaver and ask "Would you like to buy some slave?", "Sure which ones"

- walk and activate slaves to be sold in turn

- return to slave  "these;", "I will pay $$$  for them." reject / accept

- this sill be at a discount to selling them directly to NPCs

- slaves transfered to slaver, who sells them off to near by NPCs when player is not present. 

a) players who enjoy selling slaves to NPCs are rewarded for extra effort

b) players who do not, get some cash, and will enjoy seeing their former slaves in chains when they return 

Not a bad idea, I will add it to the list and play around with it some

6 hours ago, natybs said:

i have an issue with this mod. i am completely unable to sell slaves. every single npc i ask to buy them says “sorry not interested”

i am using diary of mine to train the slaves and the slave i am trying to sell has maxed out stats in everything.

Please turn on debug logging for Aygas, and try to sell a slave; maybe something will turn up.

Usually shopkeepers, tavernkeepers and farmers are the most picky, they want specific stats. But with every thing maxed out, they should buy.

On 12/29/2022 at 4:34 AM, Musje said:

Please turn on debug logging for Aygas, and try to sell a slave; maybe something will turn up.

Usually shopkeepers, tavernkeepers and farmers are the most picky, they want specific stats. But with every thing maxed out, they should buy.

id need to enable papyrus logging for this right?

2 hours ago, RiseKnight said:

finally found 1 pitfight event, but its very buggy, slaves doesnt attack each other, they just unsheathe their weapons. I have to use kill command
Also attend pit fight count doesnt increase after the pitfight finished

Running LE, SO, or SE with the papyrus on main thread mod?

12 hours ago, Lux Lux said:

I cant get Handler because I cant get the   "Sell 2 Slaves as Prostitutes" prerequisite. What am I doing wrong?

I sell them to innkeepers but  it works like a normal sale. No mention of prostitutes, No credit in progress, 

It is implied in the dialogue. When the Sex training is over 50 and you sell them to an innkeeper the dialogue will include "our customers will love her" (It start's normally and get's to this after a couple of other phrases). That's when you know you've sold a prostitute. The sale price should be higher as well.

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

It is implied in the dialogue. When the Sex training is over 50 and you sell them to an innkeeper the dialogue will include "our customers will love her" (It start's normally and get's to this after a couple of other phrases). That's when you know you've sold a prostitute. The sale price should be higher as well.

I spent several real time hours getting the slave to 100 - which seemed extreme - But I dont get that option. I can sell them but not as "prostitutes" 

30 minutes ago, Lux Lux said:

I spent several real time hours getting the slave to 100 - which seemed extreme - But I dont get that option. I can sell them but not as "prostitutes" 

For the sake of certainty, you will not see any text that reads "prostitutes"

@Psalam is correct, and precise, in writing that you are looking for an inkeeper dialogue that reads "our customers will love her" when the slave is offered for sale to them

Hope that helps

And a Happy New Year to all your inn's customers

6 minutes ago, DonQuiWho said:

For the sake of certainty, you will not see any text that reads "prostitutes"

@Psalam is correct, and precise, in writing that you are looking for an inkeeper dialogue that reads "our customers will love her" when the slave is offered for sale to them

Hope that helps

And a Happy New Year to all your inn's customers

It will be a happy new year for them if he finally manages to get them a working girl :)

But yas, there is only 1 sales dialogue for innkeepers.  Whether they buy a girl for serving drinks or for prositution depends on their sex training.

41 minutes ago, Musje said:

It will be a happy new year for them if he finally manages to get them a working girl :)

But yas, there is only 1 sales dialogue for innkeepers.  Whether they buy a girl for serving drinks or for prositution depends on their sex training.

Ok. I get that I should have those option. I do not have those options. Thats why I am here. 

Here is the entirety of my convo. Slave is 100% sub and 100% sex

Spoiler

ScreenShot290.png.923b090794a6281c5b28d1c1354dcc59.pngScreenShot289.png.b4fcd32c31c97f99469c22589f8863b5.pngScreenShot291.png.243cf8bee00aefd3ac736bc483edee57.pngScreenShot292.png.87f0db517b20e0a2ebbaa3939d0ab1fd.pngScreenShot295.png.e49a8b3c3bd41aa84860b0b76a9edbc5.pngScreenShot296.png.0d18e9d790f6e3b5b1a856f1860b96c1.png

9 minutes ago, Lux Lux said:

Ok. I get that I should have those option. I do not have those options. Thats why I am here. 

Here is the entirety of my convo. Slave is 100% sub and 100% sex

Hide contents

ScreenShot290.png.923b090794a6281c5b28d1c1354dcc59.pngScreenShot289.png.b4fcd32c31c97f99469c22589f8863b5.pngScreenShot291.png.243cf8bee00aefd3ac736bc483edee57.pngScreenShot292.png.87f0db517b20e0a2ebbaa3939d0ab1fd.pngScreenShot295.png.e49a8b3c3bd41aa84860b0b76a9edbc5.pngScreenShot296.png.0d18e9d790f6e3b5b1a856f1860b96c1.png

Okay, what that tells me is that there's something wrong with your Hulda (she's not responding as an innkeeper). She acts the same way as if you tried to sell him to, say Ysolda. She's going to keep him as her personal sex toy but not use him as a prostitute. Do you have any other mods that might be causing this?

13 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Okay, what that tells me is that there's something wrong with your Hulda (she's not responding as an innkeeper). She acts the same way as if you tried to sell him to, say Ysolda. She's going to keep him as her personal sex toy but not use him as a prostitute. Do you have any other mods that might be causing this?

I have tried various in keepers, that was just a save that easy to pull up. I will try some more and test again. I dont know what mods would cause that. The only thing I have dealing with prostitution is TDF. I can tell slaves to work their bodies and get them with clients fine. So all that is working fine with PAH. 

I might also have the same issue with shopkeepers. I get the exact same dialog with them. 

13 minutes ago, Lux Lux said:

I have tried various in keepers, that was just a save that easy to pull up. I will try some more and test again. I dont know what mods would cause that. The only thing I have dealing with prostitution is TDF. I can tell slaves to work their bodies and get them with clients fine. So all that is working fine with PAH. 

I might also have the same issue with shopkeepers. I get the exact same dialog with them. 

Shopkeepers should have the same dialogue as the general public, as opposed to innkeepers. Your question is, "why are your (and only your) innkeepers not buying slaves for prostitution?"