9 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Shopkeepers should have the same dialogue as the general public, as opposed to innkeepers. Your question is, "why are your (and only your) innkeepers not buying slaves for prostitution?"

I checked my Hulda and she does buy my slaves for prostitution.

It does look like there is a weird bug in Aygas , when you don't have DOM installed it gets the obedience / submission wrong, which is also required for prostitutes.  Try installing attached script in data\scripts and try again

aygassellscript.pex

2 hours ago, Musje said:

I checked my Hulda and she does buy my slaves for prostitution.

It does look like there is a weird bug in Aygas , when you don't have DOM installed it gets the obedience / submission wrong, which is also required for prostitutes.  Try installing attached script in data\scripts and try again

aygassellscript.pex 9.69 kB · 9 downloads

Thank you for your effort. But that did nothing. I just used cheat mode that gave me the options I wanted and they appear to work. So an acceptable work around but doesnt solve the actual issue.

I have the same issue a previous poster has. The Slave Info spell doesnt match what PAH says. 

My slave is Sex level 100 - like had to fuck him 92X. PAH says he is level 100. Slave Info says 0. I cant help but that might be part of the issue? Respect and Pose are also way off. Slave info seems to listing the Pose stat as Respect and the Sex stat as Pose. 

20 minutes ago, Lux Lux said:

Thank you for your effort. But that did nothing. I just used cheat mode that gave me the options I wanted and they appear to work. So an acceptable work around but doesnt solve the actual issue.

I have the same issue a previous poster has. The Slave Info spell doesnt match what PAH says. 

My slave is Sex level 100 - like had to fuck him 92X. PAH says he is level 100. Slave Info says 0. I cant help but that might be part of the issue? Respect and Pose are also way off. Slave info seems to listing the Pose stat as Respect and the Sex stat as Pose. 

Does the slave you try to sell have at least 50 submission also?

15 minutes ago, Musje said:

Does the slave you try to sell have at least 50 submission also?

Here are his stats from PAH

Spoiler

ScreenShot298.png.4eea4283588d769080839867c1443880.png

These are completely different than what Slave Info says. My thesis is that AYGAS is using the erronous Slave Info which has them jumbled and that is why the correct script isnt firing since Slave Info thinks its 0

Aygas uses the same stats as HSH: taken from the relevant faction ranks on the slave.  The problem with the spell is that it uses a function into which these faction ranks are passed in a certain order.  That order is off in some cases, but the mismatched spell info doesn't affect the slave or how PAH, HSH or Aygas interpret the ranks.

Can you enable debug logging in Aygas, and try and sell that slave to an innkeeper again?

It will report what happens during the sale in the papyrus log

Edited by Musje
40 minutes ago, Musje said:

Aygas uses the same stats as HSH: taken from the relevant faction ranks on the slave.  The problem with the spell is that it uses a function into which these faction ranks are passed in a certain order.  That order is off in some cases, but the mismatched spell info doesn't affect the slave or how PAH, HSH or Aygas interpret the ranks.

Can you enable debug logging in Aygas, and try and sell that slave to an innkeeper again?

It will report what happens during the sale in the papyrus log

@Martok73 also has the stats mixup, the respect dialogues from the slave to the player is following the mcm info while the player's response to the slave's respectful greeting is acting according with the spell asking why they didn't show respect

Just updating on where I am at in the hopes of getting this sorted.  

Currently:

PAH .20 fixed

AYGAS 6a

HSE .30

Slave info matches. I still dont seem have the correct sell as prostitute dialog. Upgrading to .20 fixed has caused an additional problem. I ask Ever dream of owning a slave. They reply Who hasnt. At that point the conversation ends. 

Just for kicks I created a load order rule that the SL plugin must load after HSE and AYGAS. That fixed the dialog options and I could move on with the sale. 

Here are screenies of the slave stats and the sale. I might be way off but I am assuming OB stand for obedience? Which is submission? In which case it should be 100. 

Spoiler

ScreenShot359.png.9a08f8c5d9702983955d8a3d56054db6.pngScreenShot360.png.435c4fcd9ff9afc177898cf1e106f4de.png

23 minutes ago, Lux Lux said:

Just updating on where I am at in the hopes of getting this sorted.  

Currently:

PAH .20 fixed

AYGAS 6a

HSE .30

Slave info matches. I still dont seem have the correct sell as prostitute dialog. Upgrading to .20 fixed has caused an additional problem. I ask Ever dream of owning a slave. They reply Who hasnt. At that point the conversation ends. 

Just for kicks I created a load order rule that the SL plugin must load after HSE and AYGAS. That fixed the dialog options and I could move on with the sale. 

Here are screenies of the slave stats and the sale. I might be way off but I am assuming OB stand for obedience? Which is submission? In which case it should be 100. 

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot359.png.9a08f8c5d9702983955d8a3d56054db6.pngScreenShot360.png.435c4fcd9ff9afc177898cf1e106f4de.png

use pah 8.1.6 for now or wait for 8.2 fix2

Am I right in thinking that this does not work with unique NPCs?

I enslaved Gerdur and thought it'd be hilarious to train her up and sell her back to Hod. But he didn't get the dialogue. (Also he seems to really not care that I captured and trained his wife, but that's more of a PAHE or DoM thing I think?.) Nor did anyone else. No innkeepers, no vendors. She was the only slave I had at the time.

I tried so much stuff. Different versions of PAHE, HSH, DoM. Moving around load orders. Had PAHE re-clone her. All I had was the dialogues to tell her to stay here and turn tricks, the one to tell her her body is gonna make me some coin, and the one to leave her helpless.

Didn't test the helpless one.

Stay here and turn tricks did work. She made me a whopping 70 gold during that test. What 100 sex training is good for...

Make me some coin did not. Nobody approached her or me in hours and also when I approached people to offer her there was no dialogue option.

Started to think AYGAS 0.60a might be bust, but I didn't see any similar complaints here. So one more test then. Went and captured some bandits, and heckin' yes, people want them. Haven't trained them yet so haven't tried the sex stuff. 0s across the board. So all I can conclude is that this does not work on uniques. Or I'm still not done fiddling with load orders and all those shenanigans.

9 hours ago, Ultima1990 said:

Am I right in thinking that this does not work with unique NPCs?

I enslaved Gerdur and thought it'd be hilarious to train her up and sell her back to Hod. But he didn't get the dialogue. (Also he seems to really not care that I captured and trained his wife, but that's more of a PAHE or DoM thing I think?.) Nor did anyone else. No innkeepers, no vendors. She was the only slave I had at the time.

I tried so much stuff. Different versions of PAHE, HSH, DoM. Moving around load orders. Had PAHE re-clone her. All I had was the dialogues to tell her to stay here and turn tricks, the one to tell her her body is gonna make me some coin, and the one to leave her helpless.

Didn't test the helpless one.

Stay here and turn tricks did work. She made me a whopping 70 gold during that test. What 100 sex training is good for...

Make me some coin did not. Nobody approached her or me in hours and also when I approached people to offer her there was no dialogue option.

Started to think AYGAS 0.60a might be bust, but I didn't see any similar complaints here. So one more test then. Went and captured some bandits, and heckin' yes, people want them. Haven't trained them yet so haven't tried the sex stuff. 0s across the board. So all I can conclude is that this does not work on uniques. Or I'm still not done fiddling with load orders and all those shenanigans.

Not sure what causes your problem, but in the past I have trained Camilla Valerius and then sold her to Faendal.  And Faendal to Arcadia ... she rather likes her lapdog ?

10 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

Not sure what causes your problem, but in the past I have trained Camilla Valerius and then sold her to Faendal.  And Faendal to Arcadia ... she rather likes her lapdog ?

I'm having a sneaking suspicion that it might be followers again. Yep, any time I come to any PAHE related topic it's probably got something to do with followers.

I have this custom follower. Built her myself. Well. Built her using a tutorial. She just doesn't exist in the world, I have to console player.placeatme her in. I use AFT to manage followers.

As soon as I spawned in near the Helgen escape tunnel (AS-LAL camping in the woods start) I spawned her, got her to follow me, did the AS-LAL Helgen stuff to get Ralof out of the cave, walked with him to Riverwood and enslaved Gerdur as soon as she went to bed. The follower has never been a slave. Gerdur has never been managed by AFT.

Here's why I think this follower is messing with my slaves: After I spent some time training Gerdur to puurrrfection I went to the inn to try and sell her. After I noticed no-one had the dialogue I decided to try some other stuff. Had a seat in a chair, see if I could get her to give me a foot rub. The answer is yes. But no. Gerdur did nothing. The follower came over and rubbed my feet. Guess she stole some slavery behavior from Gerdur? Unless followers are always allowed to do that. In which case this is nothing.

Anyway, to turn this potentially useless reply into something potentially useful: I also have the issue that no one will take my slaves. New save, the dialogue topic appears now, the slave is well trained, people aren't interested. This time I started at the camping in the woods AS-LAL again, didn't spawn the follower. I did a save and restart in case that does anything? Maybe AS-LAL surpresses things in the starting cell, IDK. Went northwest a short ways down the hill to the small unmarked bandit camp where you find Treasure Map I, enslaved a bandit there using the DoM Bow of Spellbound, in case that matters. Then I stayed at that camp training that slave. I'm sure she loved seeing her friend's corpses. The weather was horrible, which made training very easy. She was told not to speak but just wouldn't shut up about wanting clothes to shield her from the rain. Always a reason to punish. Very handy. I had PAHE set to auto rename, tho she was still known as Bandit in the console and in the dialogue for selling slaves. After training I tried to sell her in Riverwood, no one would have her.

Spoiler

image.png.4bb836c8884b6d66fb164fa51cf86d73.png

Papyrus just has this line over and over:

[01/08/2023 - 10:18:22PM] WARNING: Property PatronRef1 on script aygasworkdetectorscript attached to aygasWorkDetector (55012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

EDIT: Orgnar just took her. After restarting the game a couple of times, documenting what else I can find in papyrus (nothing, but TIL papyrus announces achievements every time on a new save) Orgnar suddenly took her as a prostitute. I've never managed to change the outcome by spamming the dialogue over and over, but apparently save/load can do the trick? Note, I do have the AYGAS difficulty option set to easy, If there's some RNG going on here, maybe it should be a bit more lenient if it's on easy difficulty? Or maybe the "not interested" dialogue can be replaced by something more informative? Something like "I'd take her if she had some more x training". "Come back when you've trained her in Y some more." "I need someone with high Z". So that it doesn't just go from "I could use a hand", to "ye I'll check your wares" to "no", end of convo, without further explanation. It'd be nice to get some feedback from the potential buyer.

Edited by Ultima1990
11 hours ago, Gizzlembos03 said:

So suddenly i cant sell slaves to people or buy them back. The "how is that slave working for you doesnt appear" and when i ask them if they are interested options to show slaves dont work

You mean you lost the option to sell slaves too? if so its because they are too far away, I posted a temp solution, Here :- https://www.loverslab.com/topic/81890-pah-and-you-get-a-slave/?do=findComment&comment=3952126

13 hours ago, Ultima1990 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Papyrus just has this line over and over:

[01/08/2023 - 10:18:22PM] WARNING: Property PatronRef1 on script aygasworkdetectorscript attached to aygasWorkDetector (55012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

EDIT: Orgnar just took her. After restarting the game a couple of times, documenting what else I can find in papyrus (nothing, but TIL papyrus announces achievements every time on a new save) Orgnar suddenly took her as a prostitute. I've never managed to change the outcome by spamming the dialogue over and over, but apparently save/load can do the trick? Note, I do have the AYGAS difficulty option set to easy, If there's some RNG going on here, maybe it should be a bit more lenient if it's on easy difficulty? Or maybe the "not interested" dialogue can be replaced by something more informative? Something like "I'd take her if she had some more x training". "Come back when you've trained her in Y some more." "I need someone with high Z". So that it doesn't just go from "I could use a hand", to "ye I'll check your wares" to "no", end of convo, without further explanation. It'd be nice to get some feedback from the potential buyer.

The error is not an issue.  There is also no RNG involved in selling slaves; if they qualify stats-wise, the buyer will take them every time.  Also no issue with uniques, they work just like regular NPCs.

As for prostitutes: they need training in sex as well as on the job training: the longer you leave them doing that work, the more they will make you.

This could be due to script lag / stack dumps due to the papyrus engine being overloaded.  If you have many script heavy mods like Aygas, you might want to tweak the papyrus engine settings, install memory fixes, or run the papyrus engine on main thread mod if you use SE.

57 minutes ago, Musje said:

The error is not an issue.  There is also no RNG involved in selling slaves; if they qualify stats-wise, the buyer will take them every time.  Also no issue with uniques, they work just like regular NPCs.

As for prostitutes: they need training in sex as well as on the job training: the longer you leave them doing that work, the more they will make you.

This could be due to script lag / stack dumps due to the papyrus engine being overloaded.  If you have many script heavy mods like Aygas, you might want to tweak the papyrus engine settings, install memory fixes, or run the papyrus engine on main thread mod if you use SE.

Everything I've read told me that I don't need the SKSE memory fix on SE. However, I have downloaded Papyrus Tweaks NG and enabled its experimental Speed up native calls (Formerly "Run Scripts On Main Thread") setting. Lets see if that makes any difference. Suppose I'm silly for not getting that sooner.

However, moving away from troubleshooting and into suggestions territory, my point about buyer feedback stands. Yes, I could come here and find out what stats my slaves need, but it'd be nice to be able to find that out in-game.

While I'm doing suggestions, I have another one. There's something going on that is utterly shattering my immersion (hyperbole). On a fresh new game, where the cheat setting is disabled and no town or city has accepted slavery, I can walk into Riverwood, slave in tow, and ask anyone if they want to buy a servant. The answer to this is always who wouldn't, after which they will always check out my "wares". Even if they then reject the slave, these two responses imply that this character is absolutely fine with potentially buying one, in a town that has not accepted any slavery before.

My suggestion here is to introduce some persuade speech checks. In a town that has no slaves and has not accepted any slavery, the people need to be convinced to buy one. In terms of progression, I'd imagine that the checks are easier in towns, harder in cities. In addition the more a place accepts slavery and the more slaves there are in a place, the easier the check there becomes, until eventually it disappears entirely. On the other hand, the more slavery is accepted in one place, the harder it becomes to convince other places to join the fold. The people of Markarth have seen what's happening in Riverwood and Whiterun, and they aren't gonna accept any of that nonsense (or so they think). At that point maybe start introducing some intimidate options as well (buy my slaves or else). Getting the last free city of Skyrim to join the fold would be a very difficult task, which is the point. I think it'd stack up nicely with the other progression systems this mod offers. I get there's probably some people that don't want to deal with all this, so maybe have the difficulty of the checks affected by the AYGAS difficulty setting and/or have a checkbox to disable them entirely.

2 hours ago, Ultima1990 said:

Everything I've read told me that I don't need the SKSE memory fix on SE

Believe you actually mean ENB memory fix (to allow skyrim to use more memory) as that was built into ENB and was of the reasons to use it even if you didn't want everything to look pretty

As SE was re-done that part of ENB was no longer required so doesn't come with an ENB (on SE it is literally just to make stuff look pretty)

There are various fix/tweaks for SE that require SKSE but i'm not aware of any for memory itself

Posted version 0.61

- Removes bidding gesture from player during auctions, to prevent weird teleport

- Slaves can be a little bit further away from you when you try and sell them to NPCs.
- Fixed bug where auctions sometimes sell the same slave twice.
- Fixed brothel patron spawning to prevent crashes.
- Removed PAH pose function dependency (slaves will animate correctly again when DOM is not installed)
- Option to send slaves back to their owner (in case they get bugged and start stalking you)
- Fixes issue with innkeepers not buying slaves as prostitutes even when they qualify

3 hours ago, Musje said:

Posted version 0.61

- Removes bidding gesture from player during auctions, to prevent weird teleport

- Slaves can be a little bit further away from you when you try and sell them to NPCs.
- Fixed bug where auctions sometimes sell the same slave twice.
- Fixed brothel patron spawning to prevent crashes.
- Removed PAH pose function dependency (slaves will animate correctly again when DOM is not installed)
- Option to send slaves back to their owner (in case they get bugged and start stalking you)
- Fixes issue with innkeepers not buying slaves as prostitutes even when they qualify

thanks for the amazing work and the new update

i installed the new update and not showing in MCM  and now HSH not showing too after the new upade of AYGAS 0.61

i dont use DOM  and i am in SE version.

i wait 20 min and fast travel in the towns and never showing. the version 0.60 with the patch works well.

thanks for any help and advice