Bah, the reset thingy makes no sense at all. The only thing that really interferes with the player is making the "bid" animation. I'll see if I can send you a patch that removes it, and then you can see if the issue still occurs. I doubt the civil war has anything to do woth it.

9 hours ago, Musje said:

Bah, the reset thingy makes no sense at all. The only thing that really interferes with the player is making the "bid" animation. I'll see if I can send you a patch that removes it, and then you can see if the issue still occurs. I doubt the civil war has anything to do woth it.

That may be so BUT my character could use the animation earlier in the game without this unfortunate result.

Is anyone using an ultrawide screen here (e.g. 2560 * 1080) and if yes which widescreen fix mod are you using? Obviously I am looking for something that is compatible with the many prerequisites of this mod. Not really the best place to ask I know but everybody in this topic likely has the same list of mods as I do, so. I would also like to know if the MO2 way of installing the widescreen fix is okay (i.e. it copies files over at loadtime) or it should by physically in the Skyrim folders.

On 3/17/2020 at 3:09 PM, Psalam said:

I'm sorry but I have more bad news in the "I guess I spoke too soon" category.

I had just completed Ysgramor's Tomb and fast traveled to Winterhold because I had seen the Auction Master there on my way to the Tomb. I waited a few hours and the auction started. I made a bid in first person and found myself back at the beginning of Ysgramor's Tomb.

As I mentioned previously, I went to an auction in Dawnstar previously and did not have this issue. The things that were different were 1) the Civil War was still ongoing when I was in Dawnstar but it was over in Winterhold, 2) I was bidding on Igrod the Elder (one of the Civil War casualties) and 3) I had no slave with me in Winterhold although I did have one with me in Dawnstar. I hope the information is useful.

I've reported this bug in the past, most games if I bid while in first person, it teleports me to the last interior cell I visited.  If I bid while in 3rd person view, it works fine.  I don't know why playing that animation while in 1st person causes that but not in 3rd person but that seems to be the way it work.  I'm also unclear how playing an animation can teleport you, but I suspect its related to the SexLab bug that can teleport you to the Bleak Wind Basin giant camp sometimes (in the air and then kills you when you fall, its hugely annoying).

12 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

I've reported this bug in the past, most games if I bid while in first person, it teleports me to the last interior cell I visited.  If I bid while in 3rd person view, it works fine.  I don't know why playing that animation while in 1st person causes that but not in 3rd person but that seems to be the way it work.  I'm also unclear how playing an animation can teleport you, but I suspect its related to the SexLab bug that can teleport you to the Bleak Wind Basin giant camp sometimes (in the air and then kills you when you fall, its hugely annoying).

While I agree with everything that you said what got me this time is that, when I did the first auction in this game, in Dawnstar, it worked just fine. Knowing to expect the bug had led me to save just before trying the auction and, lo and behold, it worked as advertised. Then, in Winterhold, I didn't just go back to the last door that I went through, I went back several doors, to the entrance of Ysgramor's tomb (not when I left but rather when I went in). It was definitely odd.

Anyway, I plan to start a new game soon. I've decided I don't like Bruma, it's caused a lot of little issues and I'm used to my game running more smoothly than that. Maybe the next time will be the charm? ?

It put you at the entrance because what ever causes it to teleport you seems to teleport you to the origin point of the last interior cell you visited.  So the origin point for that tomb being the entrance, that's where it put you.

As for why sometimes things work and sometimes they don't, no idea.  I suspect if anyone figures it out we'll also know why we get the random teleport in SexLab sometimes but not others.

It's weird and its annoying but I don't know there's much Musje can do about it.

On 3/28/2020 at 1:39 PM, Unknown DragonX said:

Currently experiencing crashes every time their auction  going on when I'm not present and off doing my own thing. Here my log if it helps.

Papyrus.0.log 545.87 kB · 1 download

This is suspicious:

This is related to the auctions but shouldn't cause a crash though. I can see if the scripts can benefit from some additional checks, and post those here for testing.

[03/28/2020 - 08:12:16AM] Error: Failed to setup moving reference because it has no parent cell or no 3D
stack:
    [ (8301D8E7)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
    [aygasEvents (8300AF65)].aygaspropsscript.BuildSet() - "aygaspropsscript.psc" Line ?
    [aygasEvents (8300AF65)].aygasevents.SetupEvent() - "aygasevents.psc" Line ?
    [alias Player on quest aygasCore (8300182B)].aygasPlayerScript.OnLocationChange() - "aygasplayerscript.psc" Line ?

36 minutes ago, AxarT said:

1 Please indicate the order of the mods I use
MO 2, which is lower above. ESP boot priority which should be loaded first including mods for prostitution and so on and a patch on them. I just don’t know if I’ve correctly placed and activated everything. 2 Questions about the game If you make a woman train a slave to a man, why does the master behave like a man in animations of any kind, puts on a 'dildo' and has a man? If you force a slave to serve guests, then female followers in animations lead anyone the same with male slaves as men and male slaves as women? (in the settings of the sex lab my character is a man and in the msm it is set to apply the settings from the sex lab) And the same very important who is considered a 'guest' for slaves. (I brought into the house followers of different and Huscarls and from mods and those who agreed to help me) but not all of them serve. How many slaves can serve guests at the same time. in a separate house or in general. (Yes, a permanent house marker is installed in the house; house markers are placed throughout the house.) and with what help should the follower be told that this is his house EFF or ATF? I set a permanent marker in the castle of the guardians of the dawn. he took fighters as partners, indicated to them that it was their house that he had let go. but they are not served. left the house, went back, etc. does not help. In general, please indicate the sequence of loading esp in the list of order of mods for MO 2 if possible. And the question about gender confusion is why men as women behave in animations of any kind unless you use the hotkey for changing sides on each scene. And whom do slaves take for guests to serve them (which followers?

Aygas is not that critical about load order. Use LOOT when in doubt.

The sex thing has been reported earlier. I suspect it's due to setting the trainee or servant as "victim", i.e. they act as bottom while the trainer or guest acts as top, and the animations are tagged in such a way that the top is always the guy (most unfair, I know...)

Any follower or carl can be served, but it's not all of them at once. It should randomly assign 3 or so.

Have an issue with ayas, hsh and pahe. the two addons dont recognise each other in their respective mcms, but have ticked both during their installs. Pahe recognises both so not a major issue. But cant get the very first (or other auctions to start) at the restless hunter. Did all the quests leading up to the auction, got three slaves for pardo, he tells me to come back at midnight for the Auction, but there's never any dialogue for it to start? Tried exiting the cell, waiting, reloading the save.... nothing, any help?

9 hours ago, svandalbear said:

Have an issue with ayas, hsh and pahe. the two addons dont recognise each other in their respective mcms, but have ticked both during their installs. Pahe recognises both so not a major issue. But cant get the very first (or other auctions to start) at the restless hunter. Did all the quests leading up to the auction, got three slaves for pardo, he tells me to come back at midnight for the Auction, but there's never any dialogue for it to start? Tried exiting the cell, waiting, reloading the save.... nothing, any help?

trouble with the aygas and hsh recognizing each other would sound like an instalation issue with the related patches

Hello there!

First of all, i love the mod :) , and im glad that you are keeping up the good work

Now i have a couple issues/questions that maybe you can help me with.

First of, i always get the "ever dreamed of having a servent" dialogue, even when i dont have a slave with me at the moment. Of course, if i click on the dialogue when i dont have any slave, nothing happens. Is this a bug?

Second, normally when i exit and re enter a Cell, many of the slaves are naked, even when they have clothes in their inventory. I can order my slaves to put their clothes back, but i cant do that with other people's slaves (i can by console commands, but they resume to being naked after i exit the cell). Maybe this is not an AYGAS bug.. it could be a PAHE bug instead (or a general bug of my game when handling npc clothing)... but maybe you can give me some insight on how to fix that.

Third: After i sold a slave for every trade, i got the "Helping Hand" , but i dindt have 50 slavery yet... maybe there's a bug in the conditions.

Finally, an idea: Can you add "slavers patrols" in roads of holds where slavery is common? The random patrols will be somehing like a slaver walking the road (by foot or horse), with 2 or 3 slaves following him, going to the cities, and you can ask the slaver to buy a slave right there (or maybe kill the slaver and free the slaves, if you have a change of heart). Since there are many immersive patrols mods around, i think it would be immersive to add slavery in the roads too.

Most regards and keep up with the good work.

Hello,

First, very nice mod. The combination PAHE + HSM + AYGAS is a charm. (using it on SSE)

Now I have two questions, not sure myself if it's an issue or if I need to understand the mechanics a bit better.

1. Prostitution is still illegal in all cities (guards come and stop any scene they witness). And it happens in cities where slavery is accepted (maxed via MCM cheat though). So my question : will the guards always stop a scene ? Or is it a bug ? Maybe the cheat didn't really work ?

2. Trying to sell a slave to an innkeeper as a prostitute. I have a slave with me who has (very) high percentages on sexuality, submission and respect but when I try to sell her to an innkeeper I do not see a dialogue option related to selling her as a prostitute. Is it automatic ? What is the mechanic or precisely the conditions to allow selling a slave as a prostitute ?

Thank you,

cheers !

3 minutes ago, LipoCH said:

Hello,

First, very nice mod. The combination PAHE + HSM + AYGAS is a charm. (using it on SSE)

Now I have two questions, not sure myself if it's an issue or if I need to understand the mechanics a bit better.

1. Prostitution is still illegal in all cities (guards come and stop any scene they witness). And it happens in cities where slavery is accepted (maxed via MCM cheat though). So my question : will the guards always stop a scene ? Or is it a bug ? Maybe the cheat didn't really work ?

2. Trying to sell a slave to an innkeeper as a prostitute. I have a slave with me who has (very) high percentages on sexuality, submission and respect but when I try to sell her to an innkeeper I do not see a dialogue option related to selling her as a prostitute. Is it automatic ? What is the mechanic or precisely the conditions to allow selling a slave as a prostitute ?

Thank you,

cheers !

No. 1 has to do with some other mod that you are using. I can assure you that PAHE + HSH + AYGAS by themselves do not induce prostitution as illegal. I have pimped my slaves out in front of guards with no difficulty whatsoever. So, check your other mods (and their MCM menus).

No. 2 takes a little getting used to. When you approach an innkeeper the starting dialogue is the same, "Ever dreamed of having a servant?" They should answer affirmatively and then you should have the dialogue, "Worth quite a bit I'd say." The innkeeper will say, "Oh! Our patrons will love her!" There is no direct mention of prostitution in the dialogue. I can see why there can be a problem with that.

2 hours ago, LipoCH said:

Hello,

Thank you,

cheers !

For number 1, which pimping method are you using?  I'm pretty sure that using them as TDF Aggressive Prostitution hookers will get the guards attention, but the AYGAS (And You Get A Slave) hookers do not.  I can't recall if PAHE (Paradise Halls) has it's own prostitution or not.

Number 2 is like Psalam says, although I think if the sex attribute of the slave is below a threshold one gets the "I could use her help" response.

7 hours ago, Psalam said:

No. 1 has to do with some other mod that you are using. I can assure you that PAHE + HSH + AYGAS by themselves do not induce prostitution as illegal. I have pimped my slaves out in front of guards with no difficulty whatsoever. So, check your other mods (and their MCM menus).

No. 2 takes a little getting used to. When you approach an innkeeper the starting dialogue is the same, "Ever dreamed of having a servant?" They should answer affirmatively and then you should have the dialogue, "Worth quite a bit I'd say." The innkeeper will say, "Oh! Our patrons will love her!" There is no direct mention of prostitution in the dialogue. I can see why there can be a problem with that.

5 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

For number 1, which pimping method are you using?  I'm pretty sure that using them as TDF Aggressive Prostitution hookers will get the guards attention, but the AYGAS (And You Get A Slave) hookers do not.  I can't recall if PAHE (Paradise Halls) has it's own prostitution or not.

Number 2 is like Psalam says, although I think if the sex attribute of the slave is below a threshold one gets the "I could use her help" response.

Thanks a lot to both of you, especially for the dialogue explanation. It helps me have a better look at the whole mechanism. And indeed I did not notice the guard intervention was induced by TDF at first. I suppose the other prostitution method develops later, with the right perk obtained. In other words, much to explore and experiment !

Cheers !

12 hours ago, LipoCH said:

Thanks a lot to both of you, especially for the dialogue explanation. It helps me have a better look at the whole mechanism. And indeed I did not notice the guard intervention was induced by TDF at first. I suppose the other prostitution method develops later, with the right perk obtained. In other words, much to explore and experiment !

Cheers !

You're welcome.

ok playing with this for for a while and I noticed after selling good number of NPCs, cities are crawling with them. As we know cities are already one of the heaviest part of this game already a more NPCs do not really help the case. After adding a bunch of NPCs first problem I noticed frames dropping 60 to 13. after a while I found in the log havok has 2GB memory limit and it is overloaded everytime I visit the city.

Now this mod can't do anything to fix havok limitation but, what if Selling NPC to a nearby installment from a city increase Slavery at that city (Regional acceptance) as well as that place(Local acceptance)? that way slaves will be distributed and accepted evenly throughout skyrim without overcrowding cities with NPCs.

3 things:

1.  Not sure what mod is causing it, but some slaves will "leave to go back to their normal life" even if you tell them to stay put, you have to tie them up permanently or they leave.  Not sure why tying them up fixes the issue, but undoing the bindings makes them walk out the nearest door.  (Package priority issue?)

2.  Pit fights, not seen them yet, not sure where they are, presume same place the auctions are held?  Do the guards say anything about it?

3.  I manually installed the 58c, the patches for it are around 6 months old and vastly different in size, is there any downside to using them, possibly include the changes 1 version of the script and use an MCM to "apply" them in-game?  This way you'd only need to maintain one set.

GuruSR.

15 hours ago, GuruSR said:

3 things:

1.  Not sure what mod is causing it, but some slaves will "leave to go back to their normal life" even if you tell them to stay put, you have to tie them up permanently or they leave.  Not sure why tying them up fixes the issue, but undoing the bindings makes them walk out the nearest door.  (Package priority issue?)

2.  Pit fights, not seen them yet, not sure where they are, presume same place the auctions are held?  Do the guards say anything about it?

3.  I manually installed the 58c, the patches for it are around 6 months old and vastly different in size, is there any downside to using them, possibly include the changes 1 version of the script and use an MCM to "apply" them in-game?  This way you'd only need to maintain one set.

GuruSR.

Not much help but ...

1.  Is their submission above the threshold set in the MCM?  Restraining them, using HomeSweetHome and assigning a trainer, or use the iron collar of leashing to keep them in place.  Otherwise, all I can think of is that they are special NPCs with packages with a higher priority.

2.  Guards for an area will tell you where a pit fight is occurring when asked about slavery.  So far, the pit fights I've seen have all been in different cities than the auctions.  For instance, Riverwood doesn't get a slave auction, but the pit fight will happen where you talk with Ralof and his sister after rescuing Ralof.

3.  I don't recall any patches, so I can't help here.

On 4/21/2020 at 11:43 AM, tinkerbelle said:

Not much help but ...

1.  Is their submission above the threshold set in the MCM?  Restraining them, using HomeSweetHome and assigning a trainer, or use the iron collar of leashing to keep them in place.  Otherwise, all I can think of is that they are special NPCs with packages with a higher priority.

2.  Guards for an area will tell you where a pit fight is occurring when asked about slavery.  So far, the pit fights I've seen have all been in different cities than the auctions.  For instance, Riverwood doesn't get a slave auction, but the pit fight will happen where you talk with Ralof and his sister after rescuing Ralof.

3.  I don't recall any patches, so I can't help here.

1.  Yes, what I've been doing is forcing them into bindings and leaving them where they are.

2.  Ah, the instructions said they'd be in the city where slavery happens, so apparently they're not?  Now I can't even remember where Ralof & Sister were!  I'll have to check Riverwood.

3.  In the xml for the mod, there are patches for DD and HSH, at least that is what I read, but those scripts are very old, so not sure if they're even being used anymore.

On a side note:  Slaves sold to town folk, please add a test for the slave's AI being OFF before teleporting, because I've seen a fair amount of slaves being teleported about in a T pose.  I click on them in console and "ToggleAI" and poof, they're back to their normal self.  This *does* happen when they're playing in a DD device and you leave the cell and it unloads, the majority of slaves in those devices have their AIs turned off so they don't jump out, problem is, when you leave the cell the event ends, but their AIs can't be turned back on because they've most likely been unloaded.  A quick check before teleporting slaves to follow their owners would be best, also any way to stop the slaves who are following their owners to not stand still outside wondering where their owners went at the end of the day?

GuruSR.

20 hours ago, GuruSR said:

1.  Yes, what I've been doing is forcing them into bindings and leaving them where they are.

2.  Ah, the instructions said they'd be in the city where slavery happens, so apparently they're not?  Now I can't even remember where Ralof & Sister were!  I'll have to check Riverwood.

3.  In the xml for the mod, there are patches for DD and HSH, at least that is what I read, but those scripts are very old, so not sure if they're even being used anymore.

On a side note:  Slaves sold to town folk, please add a test for the slave's AI being OFF before teleporting, because I've seen a fair amount of slaves being teleported about in a T pose.  I click on them in console and "ToggleAI" and poof, they're back to their normal self.  This *does* happen when they're playing in a DD device and you leave the cell and it unloads, the majority of slaves in those devices have their AIs turned off so they don't jump out, problem is, when you leave the cell the event ends, but their AIs can't be turned back on because they've most likely been unloaded.  A quick check before teleporting slaves to follow their owners would be best, also any way to stop the slaves who are following their owners to not stand still outside wondering where their owners went at the end of the day?

GuruSR.

1.  Hmmm, I've found that using the selection that says something like, "only the hardest will do" keeps them bound until I release them.  That selection seems to use iron zbf cuffs.

2.  Ralof is the stormcloak you can save in the helgen caves.  His sister, Gerda (I think), is the wife of Hod, the lumberyard owner.  There's a tree stump on the lumberyard island just across from the Inn.

3.  I'm using an alternative faces patch for HomeSweetHome V1.22 .  And I just realized I never updated AndYouGetASlave to the latest.

I haven't seen the effects you mention in the side note.  In fact, the whole ParadiseHalls, HomeSweetHome and AndYouGetASlave work marvelously well for me.  Welll, except that occasionally a HomeSweetHome slave will want to leave the building where I've left them unbound, despite having high submission, and a HomeSweetHome taskmaster.  They do get yanked back via HomeSweetHome though.