Can I make a suggestion to make things easier if possible? 

When you go to sell a slave, it uses the name they first had like "Deadly Wench" or "lalalaguard" or sumsuch. Is this a Skyrim limitation or is there a way to get AYGAS to use the name they have in PAHE so you know which wench or whatever you trying to sell please?

35 minutes ago, kohlteth said:

Can I make a suggestion to make things easier if possible? 

When you go to sell a slave, it uses the name they first had like "Deadly Wench" or "lalalaguard" or sumsuch. Is this a Skyrim limitation or is there a way to get AYGAS to use the name they have in PAHE so you know which wench or whatever you trying to sell please?

It's a Skyrim limitation, you can't print arbitrary text in dialogue, but you can make a sentence like "Do you like %CHARACTER_NAME%". The game engine fills in the name of the actual character, but it seems to pick the original name rather than the changed one.

33 minutes ago, Musje said:

It's a Skyrim limitation, you can't print arbitrary text in dialogue, but you can make a sentence like "Do you like %CHARACTER_NAME%". The game engine fills in the name of the actual character, but it seems to pick the original name rather than the changed one.

Given that, would it be possible to use Storage Utility or just build an array (I assume it would have to be done in PAHE)? Since the PAHE slaves are already numbered (at least in the MCM) couldn't you just pull the names from the array as "Do you like" + Actor where i is the number assigned by the mod (starting with 1 in PAHE)? 

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

Given that, would it be possible to use Storage Utility or just build an array (I assume it would have to be done in PAHE)? Since the PAHE slaves are already numbered (at least in the MCM) couldn't you just pull the names from the array as "Do you like" + Actor where i is the number assigned by the mod (starting with 1 in PAHE)? 

if at can be done using an array, pahe already assigns the slaves to an array. the array size it what prevents us from exceeding 128 slaves without wreaking havok

4 hours ago, Psalam said:

The point is that I know the correct name of the slave, but I cannot insert it into the dialogue. When I present that dialogue, I don't provide the character name; I provide the character reference, and the game engine takes the (wrong) name from that reference.

BTW the mod already uses storage utility, and you could theoretically enslave every single NPC in Skyrim. :)

Wondered if at all possible to get something like HSH/ PAH has where NPC come up to you asking if they can "use" you slave, but where they can ask if they can BUY one of the slaves travelling with you, if they are "marked" like a dialogue option you can say to the slave pretty much like the current "you will turn tricks" type thing?

Something like "you will be on your best behavior or get sold, there are worse owners out there" type thing. 

9 hours ago, georgelordx said:

were do you find the pit fights?

As far as I know, pit fights take place in minor villages such as, Riverwood and Dawnstar.  If I recall, the village must show a level of 3 or 4 in "And You Get A Slave" (AYGAS).  Ask any guard of any city or village with an AYGAS level of 3 or 4 (maybe 2, as well) for the location of the next or current slave auction or pit fight.

On 10/26/2020 at 9:22 PM, Musje said:

Seems that it can't find any NPCs to visit your brothel. Normally it will flag NPCs as you travel about, and have them visit when you enter the brothel. But there is nothing in your log that indicates an error to that effect.  Been poking around the wilderness a long time?

I don't now if you still remember my "Brothel has no visitors" problem. Well i just wanted to let you know i got it fixed: (and if anybody else stumbles upon that problem)

- moved all slaves to PAH or HSH

- uninstalled AYGAS (via MSM Menu)

- saved game

- disabled AYGAS in ModOrganiser

- loaded savegame

- waited 5 minutes

- saved game

- cleaned save with ReSave

- loaded savegame

- waited 5 minutes

- saved game

- enabled AYGAS in ModOrganiser

- loaded savegame

Now my brothels are full of customers and business is booming!

Some things that I found while doing all that:

- The most tedious task was getting slavery back to 60 and getting the madame perk back, because the cheat mode seems to be bugged out and the option won't show up in the talk menu even though the MSM shows all Perks as acquired.

- From time to time I stumble upon and old slave that somehow got set free when uninstalling the mod and now roams the streets as a citizen

- The named NPCs, that get picked up as possible slaves after the civil war quest are now stuck in some kind of purgatory between life and death and I have no idea if i can get them back or if that would end the world, so I think i will not touch them.

One question though: is the list of NPCs that gets used as a "list of possible customers" the same list that is filled by the "Looking for new Owner... Found Owner: xxx" script?

On 11/15/2020 at 5:14 AM, Musje said:

how about a

Debug.Notification(slavename) + ("offered")

in the dialogues tif script

could add it to the sellslot dialogues with a new response "sorry, that slave's not for sale" or "let's look at another slave"

Silly question, but now that I have restarted a new character with DD5, I'm trying to be a full-on Dragonborn Slaver.

I'm trying to get the second slaver perk, but I'm supposed to have sold 2 prostitutes for that. I tried selling my 2 best sex-educated slaves, but the counter in the MCM didn't increase (counter in the bottom of the MCM that says 0/2)

PAHE, HSH & AYGAS are my PAH mods. No TDF or any prostitution mods installed.

Can they still be wearing DD items when I'm trying to get the prostitution up?

I also wonder what the Thalmor Justiciar will become. I have 1 as a slave, but I noticed that when I have a new encounter with them, they're naked (idem for some bandits).

2 hours ago, sonjohandbzx said:

Silly question, but now that I have restarted a new character with DD5, I'm trying to be a full-on Dragonborn Slaver.

I'm trying to get the second slaver perk, but I'm supposed to have sold 2 prostitutes for that. I tried selling my 2 best sex-educated slaves, but the counter in the MCM didn't increase (counter in the bottom of the MCM that says 0/2)

PAHE, HSH & AYGAS are my PAH mods. No TDF or any prostitution mods installed.

Can they still be wearing DD items when I'm trying to get the prostitution up?

I also wonder what the Thalmor Justiciar will become. I have 1 as a slave, but I noticed that when I have a new encounter with them, they're naked (idem for some bandits).

You have to sell slaves to innkeepers for the perk; the slaves themselves need a minimum score in sex skill...  I think it's fifty...

1 hour ago, babanathie said:

You have to sell slaves to innkeepers for the perk; the slaves themselves need a minimum score in sex skill...  I think it's fifty...

In the end, it worked in Falkreath, but it didn't in Riverwood. Strange.

And both times the slaves were at 60+ and the best one even scored 92% sex skill.

Seems I'm in for a lot of sextraining.

Good thing that my follower has sex with them as well.

1 hour ago, sonjohandbzx said:

In the end, it worked in Falkreath, but it didn't in Riverwood. Strange.

And both times the slaves were at 60+ and the best one even scored 92% sex skill.

Seems I'm in for a lot of sextraining.

Good thing that my follower has sex with them as well.

after your first slut has been trained rotate her into home sweet home to train others

Hi. I wanted to post that I thought I had found a bug, but it was an error on my part so I may as well congratulate you for your amazings mods. I'm using them for months now, and I hardly imagine a playthrough without them. Thank you for you great work!

I might be greedy, but having a way to scale up/down general slave sell prices would be great!

Also, could you give some details about what brings the integration of AYGAS and HSH with Interactive BDSM? Is it the base I-bdsm behavior but with pah slaves, or is there more to it?

3 hours ago, sonjohandbzx said:

How do I do that? I only have Breezehome at the moment.

I'm a handler now, and started selling my first slave's body for tricks.

oh, breezehome can get a bit crowded. better to wait to level 9 to get letter from the jarl of falkreath

6 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

oh, breezehome can get a bit crowded. better to wait to level 9 to get letter from the jarl of falkreath

I'm level 11, got the quest to do.
But stuck with Chloe quest and can't fast travel atm.
I don't intend to crowd Breezehome.

But how do I switch a slave to train others?