1 minute ago, gekker said:

I'm having an issue, did a new game, installed recent version.  I have Home Sweet Home installed as well. I see the dialogue option for npcs to purchase a slave, but I have no MCM menu.

You also need PAHE installed. Make sure you no not select patches during installation for mods you don't have.

Try waiting three days and fast travel somewhere. MCM can be slow.

2 minutes ago, fred200 said:

You also need PAHE installed. Make sure you no not select patches during installation for mods you don't have.

Try waiting three days and fast travel somewhere. MCM can be slow.

Yeah I do have it installed.  Thanks for the reply.

Please disregard the question, it just took a minute or two for the option to populate in my modlist.

Great work Musje, keep it up!

4 hours ago, lichade1000 said:

CTD on loading:bawling: 

Back to 0.57C is ok

Papyrus.0.log 384.45 kB · 0 downloads

Lots of nasties in that log but nothing that stands out related to Aygas.

One thing to try: the packager included the ski_playerloadgamealias.pex script again and I forgot to take it out.  Can you try reinstalling 0.58 but not overwriting that particular file with the one that's already there?

6 hours ago, Musje said:

是的,不要覆盖。一般建议:如果您的Mod Manager报告与这样的通用框架脚本发生冲突,则选择“不覆盖”通常是最佳选择

删除该脚本后上传新档案

bro,i reinstalling 0.58b

Load still CTD ,and i started a new game, but still no MCM menu.

No previous version has had such a problem.0.54~0.57c

crashfix+Load GameCTD It doesn't fix this:bawling:

When you say followers won`t hire the prostitutes, you mean actively following ones, or no followers, ever? Cause they`re my best customers. No followers ever would suck, for me. Plus this is the only mod I have that has followers bang on their own. Ordering them to have sex just isn`t as good.

And thanks for the response to my earlier post. Finding those lost slaves is gonna be a pain. But they`ll be naked, so that`ll help. No idea where I parked them.

Oh, and leaving them tied up in stocks or something doesn`t work, for me. They get free and start walking down the road, so I don`t use it. I`m sure it`s a problem on my end, though.

2 hours ago, rcy68 said:

When you say followers won`t hire the prostitutes, you mean actively following ones, or no followers, ever? Cause they`re my best customers. No followers ever would suck, for me. Plus this is the only mod I have that has followers bang on their own. Ordering them to have sex just isn`t as good.

And thanks for the response to my earlier post. Finding those lost slaves is gonna be a pain. But they`ll be naked, so that`ll help. No idea where I parked them.

Oh, and leaving them tied up in stocks or something doesn`t work, for me. They get free and start walking down the road, so I don`t use it. I`m sure it`s a problem on my end, though.

Only active followers

12 hours ago, lichade1000 said:

bro,i reinstalling 0.58b

Load still CTD ,and i started a new game, but still no MCM menu.

No previous version has had such a problem.0.54~0.57c

crashfix+Load GameCTD It doesn't fix this:bawling:

Did you uninstall 0.58 first?

For anyone with crashes: are you using Skyrim LE or SE?

I have posted 0.57c again so you can roll back.

If you still get crashes after that.  go into your Skyrim directory Data\Scripts and delete ski_playerloadgamealias.pex (should be the only file with ski_ there; SkyUI holds its scripts in a BSA file)

9 minutes ago, Musje said:

Did you uninstall 0.58 first?

For anyone with crashes: are you using Skyrim LE or SE?

I have posted 0.57c again so you can roll back.

If you still get crashes after that.  go into your Skyrim directory Data\Scripts and delete ski_playerloadgamealias.pex (should be the only file with ski_ there; SkyUI holds its scripts in a BSA file)

Of course 

i uninstall 0.58 and reinstalling 0.58b but the Problem still exist.

I have rolled back to 0.57c:scream:

SkyrimLE

thx for you reply

If people are still getting crashes after using 0.58b and making sure ski_playerloadgamealias.pex has been removed (if you installed 0.58 before), try the attached .esp file instead of the one included in the 7z file.  This is 0.58b for LE.

FYI, this is the esp that has not been cleaned by TESVEdit. It's possible that something went wrong during the cleaning (I don;t fully trust that cleaning process anymore)

PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp

Just a contrary note: I am using AYGAS 0.58B and PapyrusUil 3.9 on SE - and could not be happier. For me this is working better than ever.

Well I had a lot of withdrawal to deal with after the PapyrusUtil 3.8 fiasco. Just glad that is over.

Any word on when Taskmaster might happen?

12 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Just a contrary note: I am using AYGAS 0.58B and PapyrusUil 3.9 on SE - and could not be happier. For me this is working better than ever.

Well I had a lot of withdrawal to deal with after the PapyrusUtil 3.8 fiasco. Just glad that is over.

Seems the issue only on LE.  Can't reproduce it though. Also I'm beginning to wonder if its due to the SKI file, that mod hasn't been changed on LE since like 2015.

12 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Any word on when Taskmaster might happen?

What was that again?

21 minutes ago, Musje said:

Seems the issue only on LE.  Can't reproduce it though. Also I'm beginning to wonder if its due to the SKI file, that mod hasn't been changed on LE since like 2015.

What was that again?

It is the last of the AYGAS perks. Requires Madame and Helping Hand. 70 Slavery. Your slaves can gather resources.

Never gets enabled - and those lazy slaves won't gather resources. 

20 hours ago, Musje said:

如果在使用0.58b 确保已删除ski_playerloadgamealias.pex之后(如果以前安装了0.58),人们仍然崩溃,请尝试附加的.esp文件,而不是7z文件中包含的.esp文件。LE为0.58b。

仅供参考,这是TESVEdit尚未清除的esp。清洁期间可能出了点问题(我不完全相信清洁过程了)

PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp 378.6 kB·9下载

Thanks for your job bro.But still like that.....

10 minutes ago, Musje said:

I think the issue with 0.58 may be due to incorrect scripts included for the optional dependencies.  Please try the uploaded 0.58c version.  (The scripts in the SE version are alread the right ones)

Don't beat yourself too hard over it. Shit happens. It's probably not easy to maintain mods between two different versions of the same game either.

40 minutes ago, Musje said:

I think the issue with 0.58 may be due to incorrect scripts included for the optional dependencies.  Please try the uploaded 0.58c version.  (The scripts in the SE version are alread the right ones)

It is showing in MCM for me now with .58c for LE. I haven't done any more testing, but it is showing.

Thank you for all the hard work.