How do you set up the Brothel?  I have the Madame perk by having slaves working at 5 different inns.  I have one home in Solitude with HSH cells set up and in the Whiterun Breezehome, I do not have the HSH cell set up.  Can I get them working in both or only the HSH location?

What are the exact steps to getting the slaves to "work" in my home?  All of the slaves are fully trained in sexual, respect, and submission.  I am not seeing a dialogue to get them to turn tricks inside either home.  All I see is entertain guests or make yourself useful.

I know I am probably just missing it, lol.  I need colored pictures ha ha.

Just read thru some recent older comments.  Thanks anyways.

4 hours ago, mariopio said:

I have a problem, I removed itorture framework and replaced aygasitffunctions.pex with the default one, now in my progress page i have slavery=0 and it was over 70, can I modify it manually in console or something?

That's weird.  Try catching another slave and sell him, and see if the counter jumps back to its old value.

7 hours ago, Musje said:

That's weird.  Try catching another slave and sell him, and see if the counter jumps back to its old value.

Yes it works, but I don't want to spent all this time again, is there a workaround?

Anyway even if I checked the cheat box, I cant have brothel girls anymore even if the existing ones are still at work.

Edit: The problem is more serious than it, everytime I load game the progress come back to 0 and sometimes it appears on top left Aygas updated to .58 like it reinstall every time. Can you help me?

On 9/15/2020 at 4:55 PM, CliftonJD said:

i don't know if its possible to use the same methods for retrieving the display name, but i've noticed sgo somehow gets the right names in the onscreen messages

On 9/15/2020 at 11:42 AM, Musje said:

You mean if a slave is renamed, the new name isn't used in the dialogue or menus? I'm not sure it can be fixed, seems to be a bug in Skyrim.

Is not a bug per se. The problem is that the dialogue system in Skyrim, when referencing an actor, doenst get the display name, but the actor base name (bandit, refugee, etc..).

Im not sure if there's a way to use a "variable" in the dialogue, that references to the display name, in order to show the proper name, instead of referencing the actor name directly. If someone knows how to do this, maybe can share that knowledge here.

I have a problem with the Slave you can leave bound at the road so others can have fun with them. AYGAS Debug Message tells me it's evaluating a trick with a bound slave, but then nothing happens and I get an error message in the papyrus log:

[10/26/2020 - 06:46:28PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[10/26/2020 - 06:46:37PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[10/26/2020 - 06:46:38PM] aygas:Bound slave scene:Jamie
[10/26/2020 - 06:46:38PM] ERROR: Method CheckFurnitureIsEligible not found on itfcorescript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
	[aygasCore (4A00182B)].aygasitffunctions.BindInFurniture() - "aygasitffunctions.psc" Line 16
	[alias Slave16 on quest aygasCore (4A00182B)].aygasslavescript.BoundBehaviourOnUpdate() - "aygasslavescript.psc" Line 258
	[alias Slave16 on quest aygasCore (4A00182B)].aygasslavescript.OnUpdate() - "aygasslavescript.psc" Line 116
[10/26/2020 - 06:46:38PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
stack:
	[aygasCore (4A00182B)].aygasitffunctions.BindInFurniture() - "aygasitffunctions.psc" Line 16
	[alias Slave16 on quest aygasCore (4A00182B)].aygasslavescript.BoundBehaviourOnUpdate() - "aygasslavescript.psc" Line 258
	[alias Slave16 on quest aygasCore (4A00182B)].aygasslavescript.OnUpdate() - "aygasslavescript.psc" Line 116
[10/26/2020 - 06:46:44PM] [slaframeworkscr <sla_Framework (0704290F)>]: Bandit Plunderer got -10 exposure for Arousal Mod By DM2
[10/26/2020 - 06:46:44PM] [slaframeworkscr <sla_Framework (0704290F)>]: Lydia got 30 exposure for Arousal Mod By DM2
[10/26/2020 - 06:46:44PM] [slaframeworkscr <sla_Framework (0704290F)>]: Vivienne Onis got -15 exposure for Arousal Mod By DM2
[10/26/2020 - 06:46:45PM] [slaframeworkscr <sla_Framework (0704290F)>]: Lami got -10 exposure for Arousal Mod By DM2
[10/26/2020 - 06:46:45PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()

Looks like its missing a function. After googling I found this Post in the PAH thread. Seems like the function got renamed within the Interactive Bondage Mod to "CheckFurniture".

37 minutes ago, Jasmine91 said:

I have a problem with the Slave you can leave bound at the road so others can have fun with them. AYGAS Debug Message tells me it's evaluating a trick with a bound slave, but then nothing happens and I get an error message in the papyrus log:

Looks like its missing a function. After googling I found this Post in the PAH thread. Seems like the function got renamed within the Interactive Bondage Mod to "CheckFurniture".

Good catch.  My latest version of Interactive bondage has both functions (one calls the other), but somehow it's not in the release version. I will publish an update, which will also exclude milking machines if you have MME.

49 minutes ago, Musje said:

Good catch.  My latest version of Interactive bondage has both functions (one calls the other), but somehow it's not in the release version. I will publish an update, which will also exclude milking machines if you have MME.

Well that was quick. Thanks!

While I was leveling my AYGAS progression and got the Madame Perk, I am now suffering from the "empty brothel" bug. Even though I tell my slave to "work for me in my brothel here", there will be no patrons visiting and entertaining themselves. Short of the guests visiting, everything else seems to work fine:

- Slaves left behind in towns and inns make money and have scenes with patrons.

- When I bring a visitor to my homes they will start scenes by themselves. ("Evaluate trick..." message followed by a SexLab Scene)

Only no one will ever visit out of their own accord. (No NPCs get "catched" by the AYGAS Scripts?)

I found a user having the same bug here in this thread back in 2018, but it never lead to anything. I attached my Papyrus Log. It starts outside of Honyside. I enter at 08:26:00 and leave at 08:27:00. (after realizing everyone just had a slow day :D) (the civil war quest line is finished by the way)

Papyrus.0.log

33 minutes ago, Jasmine91 said:

Only no one will ever visit out of their own accord. (No NPCs get "catched" by the AYGAS Scripts?)

I found a user having the same bug here in this thread back in 2018, but it never lead to anything. I attached my Papyrus Log. It starts outside of Honyside. I enter at 08:26:00 and leave at 08:27:00. (after realizing everyone just had a slow day :D) (the civil war quest line is finished by the way)

Papyrus.0.log 57.4 kB · 0 downloads

Seems that it can't find any NPCs to visit your brothel. Normally it will flag NPCs as you travel about, and have them visit when you enter the brothel. But there is nothing in your log that indicates an error to that effect.  Been poking around the wilderness a long time?

1 hour ago, Musje said:

Seems that it can't find any NPCs to visit your brothel. Normally it will flag NPCs as you travel about, and have them visit when you enter the brothel. But there is nothing in your log that indicates an error to that effect.  Been poking around the wilderness a long time?

I fast travel. A lot. But i can test an stay around town for a while or go by foot for some time and see how that goes.

Is there a papyrus log entry, when an NPC gets tagged for "possible visitor"?

Edit: Oh, and i entered Honeysite from outside town.

17 hours ago, Musje said:

hI

Will the next iBDSM release be compatible with this?  Pama says it isn't presently fully so

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/12508-pama%C2%B4s-deadly-furniture-scripts/

16 hours ago, Musje said:

15 hours ago, Jasmine91 said:

I fast travel. A lot. But i can test an stay around town for a while or go by foot for some time and see how that goes.

Is there a papyrus log entry, when an NPC gets tagged for "possible visitor"?

Edit: Oh, and i entered Honeysite from outside town.

Ok, so I tested a little bit more. Stayed around in town for a while, but to no avail. My brothels stay empty. (Tried it with Breezehome, Hjerim an Honeysite). Any Ideas anybody?

16 hours ago, mariopio said:

I have a weird problem; in the brothels I made with this mod, sometimes it happens that come some enemy (i.e. Forsworn, Bandit) and there start a fight, and they make a mess, there is some setting to remove this problem?

Hey, i found quite immersive that some bandits go to a medieval brothel to have some fun, and then make a mess with other patrons.

Hello Musje,

first i just wanted to let you know I really enjoy your addons to PHE. Great work an thank you for making them!

while playing around with aygas i found some things, that might be bugs (or problems with my setup):

The  "click to restart" button in the MCM Menu does not seem to do anything? ("click to uninstall" does what is says) I just get an error in Papyrus Util:

[11/01/2020 - 07:21:00PM] ERROR: Array index 34 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
	[aygasCore (4A00182B)].aygasMenuScript.SetToggleOptionValue() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 488
	[aygasCore (4A00182B)].aygasMenuScript.OnOptionSelect() - "aygasmenuscript.psc" Line 399
	[aygasCore (4A00182B)].aygasMenuScript.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1177
	[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (19000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 159
[11/01/2020 - 07:21:00PM] [aygasMenuScript <aygasCore (4A00182B)>] ERROR: Option type mismatch. Expected toggle option, page "Options", index 34

Is it possible that the NPC "Wuunferd the Unliving" (RefID 1B132) is part of the NPCs that can become Slaves after the Civil War Questline? He is needed for the "Blood in the Ice" quest which in turn needs to be completed to buy the Hjerim house or become Thane of Eastmarch (Windhelm).

I'am not sure with this one, but when I tried to do the quest he was no where to be found and after a "moveto player" command he turned up naked and he only responded to me with "Leave me alone!"

Despite setting the "Slave sale rate" to 0, new slave owners are still popping up, meaning slaves from the storage pool turn up with new owners. (By the way is the Storage Pool an area which can be traveled to? With coc, like the WIDeadBodyCleanupCell?)

I can not bid on pitfights. I could however place a bet on the first pitfight I witnessed, when i talked to the slavemaster, but ever since then after they set up camp in town for a new fight, I can only ask them when the next fight will start.

Edit: BTW I am using AYGAS 0.58c on Skyrim LE

22 minutes ago, Jasmine91 said:

Hello Musje,

first i just wanted to let you know I really enjoy your addons to PHE. Great work an thank you for making them!

while playing around with aygas i found some things, that might be bugs (or problems with my setup):

1.) The  "click to restart" button in the MCM Menu does not seem to do anything? ("click to uninstall" does what is says) I just get an error in Papyrus Util:

[11/01/2020 - 07:21:00PM] ERROR: Array index 34 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
	[aygasCore (4A00182B)].aygasMenuScript.SetToggleOptionValue() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 488
	[aygasCore (4A00182B)].aygasMenuScript.OnOptionSelect() - "aygasmenuscript.psc" Line 399
	[aygasCore (4A00182B)].aygasMenuScript.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1177
	[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (19000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 159
[11/01/2020 - 07:21:00PM] [aygasMenuScript <aygasCore (4A00182B)>] ERROR: Option type mismatch. Expected toggle option, page "Options", index 34

Better not touch that option then :)  Honestly, I forgot what it is actually supposed to do

2.) Is it possible that the NPC "Wuunferd the Unliving" (RefID 1B132) is part of the NPCs that can become Slaves after the Civil War Questline? He is needed for the "Blood in the Ice" quest which in turn needs to be completed to buy the Hjerim house or become Thane of Eastmarch (Windhelm).

I'am not sure with this one, but when I tried to do the quest he was no where to be found and after a "moveto player" command he turned up naked and he only responded to me with "Leave me alone!"

Yes I think he gets picked up after the Imperials win the civil war.

3.) Despite setting the "Slave sale rate" to 0, new slave owners are still popping up, meaning slaves from the storage pool turn up with new owners. (By the way is the Storage Pool an area which can be traveled to? With coc, like the WIDeadBodyCleanupCell?)

Edit: BTW I am using AYGAS 0.58c on Skyrim LE

I think you can coc to it as aygasslavestorage

2 hours ago, Musje said:

Yes I think he gets picked up after the Imperials win the civil war.

I think that will break the Thane and House quest: If you want to side with the Imperials in the Civil war and become a Thane of Eastmarch, you have to wait until after the war. Ulfric Stormcloak will only make you Thane if you choose his side for good.

However, even though i could not talk to him, the "Blood on the Ice" moved along enough (He will be Imprisoned in the Questline by Captain Lonely-Gale) so that i could by Hjerim and become Thane. (That whole Blood on the Ice quest is bugged to hell anyway and works out for the Imperials only on a blue moon)

Having trouble starting the first auction. I have slaves wearing the medallion in the pen underneath the restless hunter, but bartender keeps saying there's only 1 slave in the auction. Also, the slaves keep letting them outside the pens (I don't understand how they work? there doesn't seem to be any specific "select a slave" functionality)

Anyone have any advice for me?

10 hours ago, rune269 said:

Having trouble starting the first auction. I have slaves wearing the medallion in the pen underneath the restless hunter, but bartender keeps saying there's only 1 slave in the auction. Also, the slaves keep letting them outside the pens (I don't understand how they work? there doesn't seem to be any specific "select a slave" functionality)

wrong thread, restless hunter is home sweet home

12 hours ago, rune269 said:

As CliftonJD said, you'll want the HomeSweetHome thread.  As long as we're here ...

After giving a potential slave-for-sale a medallion, you then need to tell Pardo that you have a slave to be sold.  I think you need to do that for each slave-to-be-sold, but I haven't used the Restless hunter auction in a long time.