53 minutes ago, Musje said:

I think the issue with 0.58 may be due to incorrect scripts included for the optional dependencies.  Please try the uploaded 0.58c version.  (The scripts in the SE version are alread the right ones)

Great work!it showing in MCM on LE.

Thanks for your job !

" Player no longer gets a bounty when an exiled ruler is moved to the slave pool"

Ah! I was wondering which of the many mods I run is giving me these bounties. I went through the Stormcloak questline rather quickly.

BTW I started in Riften and every time I speak with the slavers there it seems they want an auction, not a pit fight. I have a very well equipped Bandit Chief for that :)

Thank you very much for the update! BTW the cart I saw some screenshots about is a work in progress that is going to be a separate mod, or?

4 minutes ago, elekszid said:

" Player no longer gets a bounty when an exiled ruler is moved to the slave pool"

Ah! I was wondering which of the many mods I run is giving me these bounties. I went through the Stormcloak questline rather quickly.

BTW I started in Riften and every time I speak with the slavers there it seems they want an auction, not a pit fight. I have a very well equipped Bandit Chief for that :)

Thank you very much for the update! BTW the cart I saw some screenshots about is a work in progress that is going to be a separate mod, or?

Pit fights are found in smaller towns (like Falkreath) and villages (like Riverwood). Slave Auctions are found in larger cities (and don't ask me why Winterhold qualifies here unless there are just a lot of NPCs available from the college).

The slavers seem to be into fight parity. Be aware your bandit chief may get equipped with standard togs and a mace. Perks don't seem to matter much either.

When I just want to win - hitting the opponent with "setav health 10" works. First hit puts them in bleedout.

1 hour ago, elekszid said:

BTW the cart I saw some screenshots about is a work in progress that is going to be a separate mod, or?

The cart relies on assets in the upcoming ZAP 9 mod. It will be released as a separate mod (as well as integrated into HSH)

24 minutes ago, Durante said:

Hmm the MCM doesn't load for me for some reason. Tried updating to 0.58c but no go.

What version did you update from?

Also make sure to select only the optional patches for the mods you have actually installed.

Hello. Thanks for finally getting the FF id related issue fixed with papyrus @Musje. Was worth waiting for :P
Sorry if i'm dumb but how do you make a prostitute slave? Between the madame and pimp perks i'm lost. "Need to have sold at least 2 slaves as prostitutes"
After a set amount of sex training there is a extra dialogue option that comes up?.  

@JayRoz as for selling as prostitutes, high discipline and sex, and selling to bartenders, if the bartender says "our patrons will like her" as opposed to "I need a bartender help" then it will be that.

As for employing them as prostitutes, I think beyond the perks it is also necessary that the town should have a certain slavery level so sell some first (but AFAIK not necessarily as prostitutes). Then a new dialogue option becomes available "you will make me some money".

BTW does anyone know of a mod that would give a spell to remove dead bodies? Mistakes... have been made. Or console command.

EDIT: found how to get rid of dead bodies:

Open console
Click on the body you want gone
Type in 'Disable'
*Then*
Type 'MarkForDelete'

EDIT is there a Discord ran by PAHE fans or just Loverslab people?

15 hours ago, Durante said:

Uh. It's complicated. I updated to 57c awhile back but then the menu disappeared. I eventually did a resaver clean, and now recently re-installed 58, but it still had no menu. Now I installed 58c.

Can you post a log? And try starting a new game and see if the menu comes.

4 hours ago, elekszid said:

@JayRoz as for selling as prostitutes, high discipline and sex, and selling to bartenders, if the bartender says "our patrons will like her" as opposed to "I need a bartender help" then it will be that.

EDIT: found how to get rid of dead bodies:

Thanks for the help. Appreciated. Already sold like 10 slaves in that town so im guessing im just missing the bartender option or training.
Please be careful with "MarkForDelete" that command can sometimes literally delete everything under that string for example if used on a bandit can delete all ingame female bandits etc. I once managed to delete all hunting bows with it. People have made body removing mods for that reason like "Turn to Ash" or "Reusable corpses" or "Cremation mod". Recommend those. btw corpses will eventually all disappear. Even if it takes a while. 

13 hours ago, Musje said:

It's like a regular cart, you load slaves in the back and drive it around.

Cool. Sounds handy. Here`s hoping the physics aren`t wonky.

On another note...There`s this really annoying bug I`m getting. If a fight breaks out that aggros the guards, be it dragon, vamps, or whatever, sometimes, the guards and townsfolk will aggro on my slaves, too. Not always, just, say, 30% of the time. I assume it`s because my slaves come from hostile factions. Nothing to do but load a save. Just rage quit because of it, and came straight here. If it`s because of a faction thing, is there any way to just remove them from all hostile factions when they`re enslaved? Admittedly, though, it could just be a "me" thing, since I`ve never seen anyone else mention it. Surprising how often that tends to be the case.

Thanks.

13 hours ago, rcy68 said:

Sounds handy. Here`s hoping the physics aren`t wonky.

Heh. They are just a little glitchy. Meaning that the cart will hit you when you get on, but occasionally it won;t be in the nads.

I've been using it for a while now and still refining things, but it will never be 100% glitch free. So far the cart doesn't go nuts anymore when you load or unload slaves or yourself, and driving it works... except there are a few cell borders in Skyrim where the physics go nuts. In these places the cart may go out of control. (The Ride Sharing mod has issues with these same borders)

6 minutes ago, qqq1016674158 said:
Does anyone know how to open a brothel ?I gain the Madame perk and five Prostitutes who achieve requirements the but I don't know how to proceed。

When talking to your prostitute slaves within a home that you own they will have a line of dialogue like, "you will make a good working girl for my brothel here." Click on that and they will answer acknowledging the order and that should be that.

The trick is that their submission needs to be high enough and the conversation needs to occur in a home that you own.

On 2/14/2020 at 4:49 AM, Musje said:

Heh. They are just a little glitchy. Meaning that the cart will hit you when you get on, but occasionally it won;t be in the nads.

I've been using it for a while now and still refining things, but it will never be 100% glitch free. So far the cart doesn't go nuts anymore when you load or unload slaves or yourself, and driving it works... except there are a few cell borders in Skyrim where the physics go nuts. In these places the cart may go out of control. (The Ride Sharing mod has issues with these same borders)

I CTD whenever i go near or talk to a slave from PAHE core

just like to say I'm looking forward to the cart mod. Couldn't get DragonKiller Cart to work with slaves. I think Gypsy Eyes Caravan might work, but it's pretty buggy and keeps crashing my game. Plus, it's a lot more complicated than I'm looking for.

Ridesharing is ok (I know that is your mod), but it's pretty buggy. Keeps killing my companion's AI after we dismount (I use NFF and Convenient Horses).

I really hope this will work with NFF and Convenient Horses. I use SE.

5 hours ago, jb136 said:

just like to say I'm looking forward to the cart mod. Couldn't get DragonKiller Cart to work with slaves. I think Gypsy Eyes Caravan might work, but it's pretty buggy and keeps crashing my game. Plus, it's a lot more complicated than I'm looking for.

Ridesharing is ok (I know that is your mod), but it's pretty buggy. Keeps killing my companion's AI after we dismount (I use NFF and Convenient Horses).

I really hope this will work with NFF and Convenient Horses. I use SE.

Yeah actually I was going to get back to RideSharing this weekend and see if I can get it to behave a little better. I got some new ideas from making the cart mod. That one is now at a point where the physics mostly work as expected.

I have two questions/issues. I am using the newest version of PAHE, HSH and AYGAS. I still use LE. I am playing on the "easy" level.

1) I was recently in Bruma and enslaved a bandit. I sold them at the Bruma Stables but the AYGAS report says "0" for Bruma. When I sold one slave in Markarth later, it showed up in Markarth as "1" (underground).

2) The Pit fights actually worked (better than the older version I had). However, I couldn't seem to get the pit master to take a bet and, after the fight was over, I got no credit for attending (that is, I made no progress on the Patron perk). Any ideas/suggestions?

As I recall - you have to get credit for attending two fights before they will accept bets. Use the Debug option to start an event. I like the fights in Falkreath.

My problem was the Madame perk. I kept placing prostitutes on the city streets. They promptly wound up unloaded - and the Madame perk does not seem to count unloaded slaves. I had to place nine to get credit for five. I think I placed them all in the city I was in so I knew they would not unload.