On 2/21/2020 at 4:58 PM, jb136 said:

just like to say I'm looking forward to the cart mod. Couldn't get DragonKiller Cart to work with slaves. I think Gypsy Eyes Caravan might work, but it's pretty buggy and keeps crashing my game. Plus, it's a lot more complicated than I'm looking for.

Ridesharing is ok (I know that is your mod), but it's pretty buggy. Keeps killing my companion's AI after we dismount (I use NFF and Convenient Horses).

I really hope this will work with NFF and Convenient Horses. I use SE.

I remember getting the slaves to work through Gypsy's Eye Caravan.

Im pretty sure first you have to give them the Ring, and then make sure the slave is set to also fight for you.

then it should work.

9 hours ago, fred200 said:

As I recall - you have to get credit for attending two fights before they will accept bets. Use the Debug option to start an event. I like the fights in Falkreath.

My problem was the Madame perk. I kept placing prostitutes on the city streets. They promptly wound up unloaded - and the Madame perk does not seem to count unloaded slaves. I had to place nine to get credit for five. I think I placed them all in the city I was in so I knew they would not unload.

You are quite right about needing to attend two. However, Musje has kindly (and this is true of all her perks) made it possible to see your progress. So, for instance, for the Madame perk I have one working girl on the streets and my progress shows (1/5). However, I attended a pit fight and my progress remains (0/2).

3 hours ago, 83ilotzent said:

I remember getting the slaves to work through Gypsy's Eye Caravan.

Im pretty sure first you have to give them the Ring, and then make sure the slave is set to also fight for you.

then it should work.

I think Gypsy's Eye Caravan was crashing for other incompatibilities on my modlist, not that it wouldn't work for the concept.

On 2/21/2020 at 7:36 AM, Musje said:

Yeah actually I was going to get back to RideSharing this weekend and see if I can get it to behave a little better. I got some new ideas from making the cart mod. That one is now at a point where the physics mostly work as expected.

That's great, really looking forward to it. Thanks.

@Musje

Had some ideas for slave outfits, I've tried to organize them into something coherent.

First, some new options in the MCM:

• Slaves are dressed in rags
  • Slaves are dressed for work
  • Random Dress

Okay so it would work like this.   The default state is slave owners keep slaves naked, if no other options are selected then all AYGAS slaves will be kept naked by their owners.  However, we can offer the option to have them dressed in rags, so this is the basic beggar / prisoner outfit stuff.  If *just* that option is checked then all slaves will be dressed in rags by their owners.  If "Slaves are dressed for work" is checked, and just that, then owners will dress them in attire according to the owner type.  Farmers and citizens will dress them in ordinary farm clothes, merchants in merchants garb, miners in miner outfits, blacksmiths in blacksmith outfits.  I'm guessing you might could do this by detecting the owners factions and using that to trigger what outfit gets applied.   If Random is checked, then an owner will randomly selected from one of the three options.  You could even make it so if they are unhappy with the slave the strip them naked, while slaves they are very pleased with get decent clothes.

Anyway, that was the general idea.  Don't know if you can use it, but there it is.

I've run into the same CTD problem that a couple others mentioned. I'm on SE, updated to .58 (tried both b+c) and I can no longer load any of my saves. I can start a new game, but any save game ctd's after the load screens. I updated the required mods mentioned, cleaned the save, tried to load without aygas, nothing's worked. Did anyone find a fix? I'm hoping this isn't the end of the line for my character. Thanks in advance! :)

7 hours ago, beesin said:

I've run into the same CTD problem that a couple others mentioned. I'm on SE, updated to .58 (tried both b+c) and I can no longer load any of my saves. I can start a new game, but any save game ctd's after the load screens. I updated the required mods mentioned, cleaned the save, tried to load without aygas, nothing's worked. Did anyone find a fix? I'm hoping this isn't the end of the line for my character. Thanks in advance! :)

That's a bit weird, that issue was due to incorrect packaging on the LE version only. Did you install any other mods in the mean time?

Also, can you load those saves if you disable Aygas?

9 hours ago, Musje said:

That's a bit weird, that issue was due to incorrect packaging on the LE version only. Did you install any other mods in the mean time?

Also, can you load those saves if you disable Aygas?

It is weird. I'm at a loss. I hadn't downloaded or updated any mods for quite a while before that, and I can't load any save even after disabling Aygas. Maybe it's just a coincidence and my game decided to die. Is .58c the same version that was up a couple months ago?

On 3/1/2020 at 2:26 PM, Musje said:

.58c is fairly recent, couple of weeks old? If the saves wont load even with Aygas disabled, there isn't much I can do to diagnose the issue. Maybe start a new game and capture the log...

They're all toast - worked at it for days (off and on) and can't fix the problem. Like I said, I think the timing was a coincidence - I'm not blaming your work. I really do appreciate you getting back to me :) It's humbling that you guys put so much work into making a mod, and then volunteer your time troubleshooting (when the problems are usually on the user end lol). I'll be starting a new game with aygas, and hopefully it will all work out.

@EinarrTheRed

It is not hard to manually dress slaves in sexy rags like using the ragbikini mod from LL or that one from Nexus I forgot that ads a lot of alpha to the prisoner clothes making them look quite sexy.

I think nakedness is immersion-breaking in a cold weather place. Especially Winterhold. I dress mine in ragbikini plus a warm cloak on the back.

15 minutes ago, elekszid said:

@EinarrTheRed

It is not hard to manually dress slaves in sexy rags like using the ragbikini mod from LL or that one from Nexus I forgot that ads a lot of alpha to the prisoner clothes making them look quite sexy.

I think nakedness is immersion-breaking in a cold weather place. Especially Winterhold. I dress mine in ragbikini plus a warm cloak on the back.

OR, you can get a tropical ENB.

@Musje

Disclaimer: My current playthrough includes Beyond Skyrim: Bruma. I have had some issues as a result of this mod and am not bringing up the issues that I believe to be due to it. Some of what I say may be influenced by kinks introduced by that mod.

My current playthrough has finally ended the war (Ulfric won) and the first "ruler" (Gorm) is for sale at the Restless Hunter so I feel that I can give some feedback (one of the points below relates to HSH instead of AYGAS).

First, so far the Civil War has worked as planned. I have not been accused of any crimes and family and friends have not shunned me. I'll get back to you if that changes.

You seem to have taken care of the first-person auction glitch. I can now bid on auctions in first person without being teleported back to the last place I left. However, I've only been to one auction (Dawnstar if it makes a difference) and there was no dialogue to sell a slave. I could bid just fine but the Auction Master wasn't interested in my slave (I did have one following me about). Once again, I'll keep you up to speed as I know more.

I am still having trouble with pit fights. For me I got the mod to recognize my attendance but only when I placed a bet. Nonetheless, it was enough to get my perk. However, so far, I have not been able to get a slave involved in the pit fights. Every time, so far at least, they agree to take the slave, they change them into the pit fight clothing, and then announce that there are not enough slaves for the fight. This, despite the fact that, including my slave, there are four slaves (2 red and 2 blue). I'll keep trying and trying in different locales as they become available.

The biggest annoyance with AYGAS is still what I call the slave rebellions. When something unusual happens, most commonly a dragon or vampire attack, the slaves wind up fighting either the citizenry or the guards (oddly not both). I have managed to resolve it by leaving the area for a number of game hours and returning but, that has meant missing the auction or the pit fight that I came for.

HSH continues to have the issues where slaves become invisible and where combat training can get quite violent and continue even after the trainee reaches 100. That is, the mod reports that the training is over but when I go to collect my newly trained slave they are still fighting with their trainer.

I hope the feedback helps. Now to return to Skyrim.

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

@Musje

Disclaimer: My current playthrough includes Beyond Skyrim: Bruma. I have had some issues as a result of this mod and am not bringing up the issues that I believe to be due to it. Some of what I say may be influenced by kinks introduced by that mod.

For what it's worth, Neither Aygas nor HSH should have any conflicts with Bruma.

My current playthrough has finally ended the war (Ulfric won) and the first "ruler" (Gorm) is for sale at the Restless Hunter so I feel that I can give some feedback (one of the points below relates to HSH instead of AYGAS).

First, so far the Civil War has worked as planned. I have not been accused of any crimes and family and friends have not shunned me. I'll get back to you if that changes.

You seem to have taken care of the first-person auction glitch. I can now bid on auctions in first person without being teleported back to the last place I left. However, I've only been to one auction (Dawnstar if it makes a difference) and there was no dialogue to sell a slave. I could bid just fine but the Auction Master wasn't interested in my slave (I did have one following me about). Once again, I'll keep you up to speed as I know more.

I have seen this a few times, but not consistently. Still looking into it, it might be a time of day issue.

I am still having trouble with pit fights. For me I got the mod to recognize my attendance but only when I placed a bet. Nonetheless, it was enough to get my perk. However, so far, I have not been able to get a slave involved in the pit fights. Every time, so far at least, they agree to take the slave, they change them into the pit fight clothing, and then announce that there are not enough slaves for the fight. This, despite the fact that, including my slave, there are four slaves (2 red and 2 blue). I'll keep trying and trying in different locales as they become available.

Yes, you only get credit when you place a bet. Maybe I should make that more clear in the description.

It's weird that you get the anouncement about there not being enough slaves, especially if the slaves are actually there. It shouldn't depend on the location. I'll dive into the code for this.

The biggest annoyance with AYGAS is still what I call the slave rebellions. When something unusual happens, most commonly a dragon or vampire attack, the slaves wind up fighting either the citizenry or the guards (oddly not both). I have managed to resolve it by leaving the area for a number of game hours and returning but, that has meant missing the auction or the pit fight that I came for.

Does this happen in general or only during pit fights or auctions?

HSH continues to have the issues where slaves become invisible and where combat training can get quite violent and continue even after the trainee reaches 100. That is, the mod reports that the training is over but when I go to collect my newly trained slave they are still fighting with their trainer.

Where do you usually get your slaves from? The aggression problem is something that I rarely see.

10 hours ago, Musje said:

For what it's worth, Neither Aygas nor HSH should have any conflicts with Bruma.

I have seen this a few times, but not consistently. Still looking into it, it might be a time of day issue.

Yes, you only get credit when you place a bet. Maybe I should make that more clear in the description.

It's weird that you get the anouncement about there not being enough slaves, especially if the slaves are actually there. It shouldn't depend on the location. I'll dive into the code for this.

Does this happen in general or only during pit fights or auctions?

Where do you usually get your slaves from? The aggression problem is something that I rarely see.

The slave rebellions can happen any time BUT when there is a larger number of slaves around, as at auctions and pit fights, it is much more extreme, that it, it makes for a larger melee.

I get my slaves from everywhere. At this stage in my game most of my slaves are "bandits." I've collected them from Bandit camps, necromancer dens, wilderness encounters, etc. I have one slave I bought at the Restless Hunter but he remains there so I can not address how he might behave. I also have a couple of named NPCs. In my most recent problem it was with Legate Rikke as a slave although I am sure this has happened with generic bandits.

I evidently spoke too soon. I went to an auction in Whiterun (more on this in a minute) and, just as the Auction Master was getting started I got a notice that I had a 1000 septim bonus in Whiterun and was attacked by the guards. I'm not sure who was added to the pool (there are 3 in the pool and Siddgeir was added to the Restless Hunter) but I'm guessing it was someone from the previous Whiterun administration.

Additionally, despite having 2 slaves following me around the Auction Master was not interested in letting me sell them I got the "Ever dreamed of having a servant?" dialogue but not the "I have a slave I want to sell one." I tried multiple times starting the night before the auction in case it was time dependent. No luck.

I'm gonna blame PAHE enslavement at this point, and I will have to look more closely at what happens during enslavement. Maybe CliftonJD can help.

The older versions of PAHE did a good job of scrubbing combat stuff from slaves. But the new ones don;t always do that. I have a unique NPC slave who enters into combat without being asked (and kills other NPCs sometimes)

1 minute ago, Musje said:

I'm gonna blame PAHE enslavement at this point, and I will have to look more closely at what happens during enslavement. Maybe CliftonJD can help.

The older versions of PAHE did a good job of scrubbing combat stuff from slaves. But the new ones don;t always do that. I have a unique NPC slave who enters into combat without being asked (and kills other NPCs sometimes)

I'm sure you'll work it out. You always have. I'll let you know of anything else "interesting" I find.

Here's another thing (you're sure this isn't Bruma?):

I have brought slavery to all the major cities of Skyrim (Bruma is a 1) except Riften (which is a 3). While passing through Riften I discovered the Auction Master with his slavers and a couple of slaves who were going to have an auction tomorrow at noon. I didn't stay for the auction (none of the Civil War losers were for sale) and, when I came back 24 hours later, the auction had moved on and Riften was still a 3. I've never had that happen before.

4 hours ago, Psalam said:

Here's another thing (you're sure this isn't Bruma?):

I have brought slavery to all the major cities of Skyrim (Bruma is a 1) except Riften (which is a 3). While passing through Riften I discovered the Auction Master with his slavers and a couple of slaves who were going to have an auction tomorrow at noon. I didn't stay for the auction (none of the Civil War losers were for sale) and, when I came back 24 hours later, the auction had moved on and Riften was still a 3. I've never had that happen before.

It's possible. The events move every in game week, and perhaps you arrived at the end of that week.

8 minutes ago, Musje said:

It's possible. The events move every in game week, and perhaps you arrived at the end of that week.

I'm sorry I thought that you just said that a city with a slavery of 3 might have a slave auction. Or did I misunderstand?

Also, in this game anyway, whenever I speak with an Auction Master or a Pit Master about when the next event will happen and they say tomorrow (or today) at noon the auction/pit fight will ALWAYS move immediately after that time.

I'm sorry I thought that you just said that a city with a slavery of 3 might have a slave auction. Or did I misunderstand?

Also, in this game anyway, whenever I speak with an Auction Master or a Pit Master about when the next event will happen and they say tomorrow (or today) at noon the auction/pit fight will ALWAYS move immediately after that time.

Well Riften was a 3 so why wouldn't the auction be there?

What do you mean by move?

14 minutes ago, Musje said:

Well Riften was a 3 so why wouldn't the auction be there?

What do you mean by move?

Okay, I was under the impression that only a town with a 4 had an auction. After all, in a level 3 city the guards tell you that they don't want to catch you openly trading slaves.

By move I mean relocate to another town or city. In my current game if I ask a guard about slavery and get an answer and then fast travel to that town/city and ask the "Master" (Auction/Pit) about the event and get tomorrow/today at noon. The next day it will be gone. When I ask guards on that day they always fail to give me an answer to "What about the other Holds?" I've assumed that meant in was moving. The following day when I ask again it will be in another location. If I fast travel there the same cycle recurs. In short, if I ask they hold the event with or without me and then relocate.

I'm sorry but I have more bad news in the "I guess I spoke too soon" category.

I had just completed Ysgramor's Tomb and fast traveled to Winterhold because I had seen the Auction Master there on my way to the Tomb. I waited a few hours and the auction started. I made a bid in first person and found myself back at the beginning of Ysgramor's Tomb.

As I mentioned previously, I went to an auction in Dawnstar previously and did not have this issue. The things that were different were 1) the Civil War was still ongoing when I was in Dawnstar but it was over in Winterhold, 2) I was bidding on Igrod the Elder (one of the Civil War casualties) and 3) I had no slave with me in Winterhold although I did have one with me in Dawnstar. I hope the information is useful.