Elsie LaVache for MME - v3.4

I think you found the problem.

I´m indeed using the CBBE body and XP 32 Maximum Skeleton Extended combined with HDT Body Slide, so there is no RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp in my load order but RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp instead.

Is it perhaps possible to run a check for the RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp and skip the morphs if it´s not present?

This would enable the use of your mod for CBBE users even if some visual content gets lost; the rest of it (incuding the animations) works just fine

Another question (request),

is there an option to get NPC milkmaids to use the milkpumps provided by MME?

As much as I like sucking their boobs dry, there is one problem (for me): So far, no milk milked on an NPC Milkmaid will ever go into the iventory of the PC or NPC, thus making it senseless to add new milkmaids for economical reasons :confused:

But, using this mod to transfer them into milkmaids is great fun, and even if there is no possibility to get some money from their "job", stiil loving your work :classic_biggrin:

56 minutes ago, Totenbarg said:

Good point, would second this idea.

For now if you are using EFF you can go to the MCM page and under the Settings tab you can recruit the NPC as a follower temporarily.  That will then give you access to their inventory and the ability to talk to them and have the dialog option "I need you to do something for me..." so you can have them follow you and then direct them into a milk pump like any other follower.  However, once you dismiss them, to do this again you'll have to re-recruit them again.  AFT I think also has a similar option but its been so long since I used it I can't recall what it is.

Would also be nice if we could craft Elsie's cowgirl outfit to give to other milk maids or else have a dialog option for that.  For now I use the stuff from this mod for my other "girlcows" NiuNiu Clothes for 7BO 1.0

1 hour ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Good point, would second this idea.

For now if you are using EFF you can go to the MCM page and under the Settings tab you can recruit the NPC as a follower temporarily.  That will then give you access to their inventory and the ability to talk to them and have the dialog option "I need you to do something for me..." so you can have them follow you and then direct them into a milk pump like any other follower.  However, once you dismiss them, to do this again you'll have to re-recruit them again.  AFT I think also has a similar option but its been so long since I used it I can't recall what it is.

Would also be nice if we could craft Elsie's cowgirl outfit to give to other milk maids or else have a dialog option for that.  For now I use the stuff from this mod for my other "girlcows" NiuNiu Clothes for 7BO 1.0

Using AFT myself, I can tell you that you have the possibilty to use a spell to make any NPC a follwer and then tell them what to do ("I need you to do something...") to get them into milkpumps, but normally milkmaids are no followers.

Regarding Elsie´s outfit, you can craft it at any forge (much cheaper than original MME outfit:classic_biggrin:) and I would use it on the spot if it were for CBBE body :confused:

14 hours ago, Totenbarg said:

I think you found the problem.

I´m indeed using the CBBE body and XP 32 Maximum Skeleton Extended combined with HDT Body Slide, so there is no RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp in my load order but RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp instead.

Is it perhaps possible to run a check for the RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp and skip the morphs if it´s not present?

This would enable the use of your mod for CBBE users even if some visual content gets lost; the rest of it (incuding the animations) works just fine

I'll have a look at this issue. I am assuming that the CBBEMorphs are somehow different from the UUNPMorphs. Not sure why that would be. I may install the CBBEMorphs esp into my load order (so have both the one for CBBE and UUNP) and see if that breaks anything. I could swear I've had them both before with no ill effects, but ...it's been a while.

Then if I drop in a follower that is using a CBBE body, I can see if the body morphs as it should.

5 hours ago, Totenbarg said:

As much as I like sucking their boobs dry, there is one problem (for me): So far, no milk milked on an NPC Milkmaid will ever go into the iventory of the PC or NPC, thus making it senseless to add new milkmaids for economical reasons :confused:

But, using this mod to transfer them into milkmaids is great fun, and even if there is no possibility to get some money from their "job", stiil loving your work :classic_biggrin:

I am currently working on dialogues. And since I like to do most everything from dialogue, I'll see if we can put a non-following milkmaid into an alias, that has a package attached, that would have them look for and then use a milk pump if there's one nearby. Then you could basically tell them they're allowed to use the milk pumps on their own and at certain times of the day they'd run the package, go find a pump, and get milked.

4 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Elsie's MilkMaid Outfit uses resources of LUSH gear pack. If you install it, the outfit is called Milk Slave and it comes in black, brown (which I used for Elsie's outfit) and pink.

I also have the NiuNiu outfits installed (but they're not part of Elsie's mod)

2 hours ago, Totenbarg said:

Using AFT myself, I can tell you that you have the possibilty to use a spell to make any NPC a follwer and then tell them what to do ("I need you to do something...") to get them into milkpumps, but normally milkmaids are no followers.

Regarding Elsie´s outfit, you can craft it at any forge (much cheaper than original MME outfit:classic_biggrin:) and I would use it on the spot if it were for CBBE body :confused:

I found with AFT, they wouldn't stay in the pumps if you left that "follower command mode" and walked away. I don't think AFT is being developed any more. I switched to EFF which DOES keep them in the pumps.

Not sure how it looks in actual use (again...because I don't have a CBBE body anywhere) but the default UUNP body is pretty darn close to the CBBE default body I think. I use UUNP with -Zeroed Sliders- preset for all bodies and bodyslide outfits and armor. And click the box to generate morph files for everything I build in bodyslide. Every outfit then fits every NPC no matter if they're morphed or not. The same outfit on 2 different NPCs...one with bigger boobs and hips or whatever and the other just default with no morphs... fits both perfectly and conforms to their shape.

On crafting, might be an idea to see if Ed86 would put all the MME crafting stuff in its own Milk Maid category.  You could then move yours to the same and that would keep it more organized (at least for those of us using the classic crafting menu rather than what SkyUI did with them).

• 4 months later...

There are a few errors in the arms for the Milk Maid outfit.

Basically, it still has references to LUSH assets in both the ESP and the NIFs.

In particular, the ground model (gauntletsgnd.nif) for the Arms / Gauntlets has not had its texture paths updated at all and shows purple when forging, in inventory, etc.

The textures are there, you just need to update the paths in the NIF.

In the case of the main Arms_1.nif model, the path for the glove part has not been updated, though the sleeves have.

Trivial to fix, but would be nice if everyone who downloads doesn't have to do it themselves.

I think that chajapa says that Elsie's gear works flawlessly if you install the LUSH gear pack... Yes, that would also fix this, yet the textures are already bundled in the mod, and clearly intended to be made standalone, and the other models have been updated, so I have to conclude that the gloves still referring to LUSH is an oversight. You shouldn't need LUSH.

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

There are a few errors in the arms for the Milk Maid outfit.

Basically, it still has references to LUSH assets in both the ESP and the NIFs.

In particular, the ground model (gauntletsgnd.nif) for the Arms / Gauntlets has not had its texture paths updated at all and shows purple when forging, in inventory, etc.

The textures are there, you just need to update the paths in the NIF.

In the case of the main Arms_1.nif model, the path for the glove part has not been updated, though the sleeves have.

Trivial to fix, but would be nice if everyone who downloads doesn't have to do it themselves.

I think that chajapa says that Elsie's gear works flawlessly if you install the LUSH gear pack... Yes, that would also fix this, yet the textures are already bundled in the mod, and clearly intended to be made standalone, and the other models have been updated, so I have to conclude that the gloves still referring to LUSH is an oversight. You shouldn't need LUSH.

I'll have a look. I am about to put up an update. If I remember when I have CK open again I'll see about fixing the texture paths.

Update will have a lot of new dialogue. Her main quest remains about the same, but there will be a quest involving Danica after Elsie reaches level 2 Milk Maid. 

Followers will be able to talk to you and Elsie and also become Milk Maids.

-NEW!- you'll be able to make COWS! NPCs can be cows. They will interact with other NPCs and player. 

Still on my plate...

I would really like to make a new milk cuirass. If I can put together pieces of various other armors that would end up looking like another milker... that's what I'm aiming for.

I still want to find a way to get the player into Scenes and have the player be able to actually speak. I know there's the whole "invisible dummy actor" thing but I've yet to find exactly how to do this so they don't collide with other actors and so there could be no interaction with the dummy outside of a scene.

OH! And I just remembered why I never did anything with the paths for the gloves... because they're not part of her Milk Maid Outfit. I never intended to have her wear the gloves. But I suppose I can have a look anyways. :)

On 9/2/2018 at 7:47 AM, chajapa said:

I would really like to make a new milk cuirass. If I can put together pieces of various other armors that would end up looking like another milker... that's what I'm aiming for.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2167-updated-903-angeli-devious-expansion/

The Angeli Ratax Armor has bits and pieces that may interest you.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/98050-angeli-devious-expansion-ni-override-patch/

A little updated HDT

This armor has been converted to FO4 and works perfectly there. A little weird bending in the nipple tubes with breast size but acceptable.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently working on removing ZaZ dependency. I've removed it as a master as MME no longer has it as a master and Elsie was basically written because of MME.

There may still be a ZaZ animation hiding. In which case I believe you'd get a T-Pose for the duration of it or... best case scenario would be that it simply doesn't play that animation. The one I think is hiding is an undressing animation. 

My current feeling is that ZaZ just adds way too many animations for my system. So I'm trying to back out of the ZaZ and Devious Devices stuff as I really don't use it in 99% of my profiles.

Hopefully putting up an update soon. I keep putting it off because I keep working and changing things, adding things. 

Thx. :) I never used that mod so far and reading back... could you fix the problem with female PCs using CBBE? Or do you know steps to avoid the problem? I remember i had both CBBE and UUNP morphs once, but last time i tried to get that i couldn't... possibly that was only possible with older versions of bodyslide or something.

Another possible conflict: did anybody try this with beeing a cow? It seems both add ears, wondering if that would cause a mess.

15 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Thx. :) I never used that mod so far and reading back... could you fix the problem with female PCs using CBBE? Or do you know steps to avoid the problem? I remember i had both CBBE and UUNP morphs once, but last time i tried to get that i couldn't... possibly that was only possible with older versions of bodyslide or something.

Another possible conflict: did anybody try this with beeing a cow? It seems both add ears, wondering if that would cause a mess.

As far as I know... morphs are morphs. When I look at the code for setting a body morph there is no distinction between CBBE and/or UNP. If your body can be morphed, this should work. If you have SLIF installed and THAT works, then this should work as well. 

As far as being a cow and this adding ears... the ears for Elsie are just part of an outfit. Change her outfit to one without ears. :)

2 hours ago, chajapa said:

As far as I know... morphs are morphs. When I look at the code for setting a body morph there is no distinction between CBBE and/or UNP. If your body can be morphed, this should work. If you have SLIF installed and THAT works, then this should work as well. 

As far as being a cow and this adding ears... the ears for Elsie are just part of an outfit. Change her outfit to one without ears. :)

Ah, ok. :) I think i've read something about UUNP having some more sliders, so that might be a difference. But i'm not sure if that was about bodyslide or racemorphs or both. I'll try after i'm done with WhiterunBrothel, it doesn't allow follwers anyways.^^

There are many TES5Edit errors in the .esp file, are these leftovers from the update and when will they be fixed?

Spoiler

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [06] CP_Elsie.esp
[00:00] RecipeElsieMilkMaidCuirass [COBJ:06028FB4]
[00:00]     COBJ \ Record Header \ Record Flags -> <Unknown: 8>
[00:00] [INFO:0600898B] ('OK' in GRUP Topic Children of ELV_MQ_TestTopic1 " I want to try something..TEST..." [DIAL:0600898A])
[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0400E209] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [INFO:060099B5] ('Well, I'm leaking! Does that tell you anything?' in GRUP Topic Children of ELV_MQ_Test_3 "How are you doing?" [DIAL:060099B4])
[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0403089A] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0400E209] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF
[00:00] [INFO:060099B6] ('Well I'm not leaking milk all over the place.....yet...' in GRUP Topic Children of ELV_MQ_Test_3 "How are you doing?" [DIAL:060099B4])
[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0403089A] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF
[00:00] [INFO:0600B4A4] ('OK... make me more voluptuous?' in GRUP Topic Children of ELV_MQ_TestPreg "I want to try to change your body shape" [DIAL:0600B4A3])
[00:00] [INFO:0600E021] ('I'm excited... and ...wet! I feel something happening... mmmmm... my....body..... clothes....tight...' in GRUP Topic Children of ELV_MQ_S55AT5 "You're trembling" [DIAL:0600E020])
[00:00] [INFO:0605AE92] ('OK... go for it...' in GRUP Topic Children of ELV_MQ_Test_Size1 "Lets try to update your size" [DIAL:0605AE91])
[00:00] [INFO:06063591] ('Yes I am. Do I know you?' in GRUP Topic Children of F_MeetElsie_branchTopicEnter "Hi. Are you Elsie?" [DIAL:06063590])
[00:00]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: FACT
[00:00]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: FACT
[00:00] [INFO:0607DA8D] ('Maybe... if you're patient.. you'll get big milky jugs too... (smiles)' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0607DA87])
[00:00] [INFO:0607EAE1] ('I'm learning... and ... the whole Milk Maid thing.. it's fascinating.. and.. I think I'd like to know more.' in GRUP Topic Children of ELV_NewRecruit_B_Enter "Hey there, Recruit! How's it going?" [DIAL:0607EAE0])
[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0404D53B] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [INFO:0607EAE2] ('OK sorta. I'm kind of feeling my way around.' in GRUP Topic Children of ELV_NewRecruit_B_Enter "Hey there, Recruit! How's it going?" [DIAL:0607EAE0])
[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0404D53B] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] ELV_Dia_FemaleGreets "ELV_Dia_FemaleGreets" [QUST:06076E80]
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [04030898] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [04030898] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0404D53B] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] ELV_MainQuest "ElsieLaVache" [QUST:06005E57]
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0400E209] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] Jugs_MPC_getHelp [DLVW:0601A31B]
[00:00]     DLVW \ QNAM - Quest -> Found a NULL reference, expected: QUST
[00:00] Jugs_Dialogue [DLVW:0602190F]
[00:00] Jugs_FIX_REF [DLVW:06027A7F]
[00:00] ELV_MakeMaid [SCEN:06047AF7]
[00:00]     SCEN \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0400E209] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] All Done!

A lot of what you're seeing is from test dialogue that is in the esp but not connected to anything, and an entire quest for female PC that is just started, not activated.

How the JUGs references got in there, I have no idea, but I'll look at those.

Those INFOs also appear to happen when I start doing something one way, then change my mind and do it a different way and even though I tell CK to remove something, it doesn't ... apparently... completely remove it.

Some of those errors COULD be from when I updated MME in my CK installation and forgot to esmify it and it really bolixed up the works.

So... could be from an update. When will they be fixed? I guess when I get around to it, because right now all those things are working.

3 hours ago, chajapa said:

A lot of what you're seeing is from test dialogue that is in the esp but not connected to anything, and an entire quest for female PC that is just started, not activated.

How the JUGs references got in there, I have no idea, but I'll look at those.

Those INFOs also appear to happen when I start doing something one way, then change my mind and do it a different way and even though I tell CK to remove something, it doesn't ... apparently... completely remove it.

Some of those errors COULD be from when I updated MME in my CK installation and forgot to esmify it and it really bolixed up the works.

So... could be from an update. When will they be fixed? I guess when I get around to it, because right now all those things are working.

Yeah CK is bad for not actually removing references, some things you have to clean out in TES Edit.

And if you remove a master, accidentally or on purpose it can REALLY screw things up (have run into that more than once and its a pain in the you know where).

1 hour ago, chajapa said:

Did you see a message that "Elsie LaVache is waking up..."?

I am having the same issue.  I get the waking up message, I get the journal entry and the location arrow but still only get the standard follower dialogue when I talk to her.