Elsie LaVache for MME - v3.4

On 8/27/2020 at 6:30 AM, bbrito18 said:

Hello! I cant find both of the girls, i have found Io too and dismissed her, checked the temple in Whiterun, Breezehome, both inns...where are they and how can i fend them via commands if possible?

Elsie is in the Riverwood Trader and Ion is at the Inn in KynesGrove.

15 hours ago, CyberInfluencer said:

Skyrim VR - Is Se but Virtual Reality.  Almost all followers that work with SE work in VR.

Ok, well. I don't have SE. The port was made with my permission, but I have no way to support or troubleshoot it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2020 at 6:52 AM, chajapa said:

And yeah... Elsie and Ion's need for attention is not always convenient :D 

Kinda by design, but I'll see if I can lighten it up. Not sure if there's an "Enemies nearby" condition. I know there's one for "Is In Combat"

One of the cow-making events didn't have the condition on it to check if it was ok to make cows. I've added the condition to that one.

Added a condition to Elsie, Ion, and cow-follower idles that checks for "IsInCombat". I think if an enemy shows up as a red dot, that's considered "in combat" by the game, but won't really know until it's tested. I'm usually too busy milking and freshening cows to actually fight anything so.... *shrug*

These will be in the next update. I still have other stuff to check.

It's not only Elsie and Ion, but any full fledged milkmaid companions as well. I was traveling with Serana as a milkmaid, and every 5 minutes I'm getting "I think it's my turn". It was fine for a couple dozen hours or so, but after a while starts to wear on your patience. And that particular auto event does not seem to be tied to comment chance as even with 0% it was still the same. I love everything else about the mod, but I ended up having to uninstall it in order to get anything else done.

On 9/7/2020 at 12:15 PM, Dumuzi said:

It's not only Elsie and Ion, but any full fledged milkmaid companions as well. I was traveling with Serana as a milkmaid, and every 5 minutes I'm getting "I think it's my turn". It was fine for a couple dozen hours or so, but after a while starts to wear on your patience. And that particular auto event does not seem to be tied to comment chance as even with 0% it was still the same. I love everything else about the mod, but I ended up having to uninstall it in order to get anything else done.

That particular comment is, if I remember right, tied to an idle. I'll have a look next time I'm in the mod. Currently working on another one.

17 hours ago, Bystander01 said:

Hello, i must ask, where is the healer supposed to be in witherun ? it's not spotted by a quest marker

Whiterun's healer will either be in the Temple of Kynareth, sitting by the tree outside the temple, or in the market area. Her name is Danica Purespring.

sick and injured people will be cared for.... one of the biggest lie in skyrim, though.... they are going straight into the Death Halls or will be sacrified inside of temples to Molag Bal every night. Guess he is in need of corpses for creating new vampires... since they are mostly killed from adventures on sight.

So never go sick or injured.... lookout for health potion or if you very adventurous for your kindly healer *sarkasm

• 2 weeks later...

@chajapa Hello and thanks for the awesome mod, dialogues are so good :D But have problem with them: NPC, after i talk with dialogues from mod to them, they name become empty and can't talk to them after that. When don't fast skip dialogues their names recognize correct in dialogues but always after finish dialog i got empty name NPC, like mod changed name and refil it with empty line.

33 minutes ago, stalPROm said:

@chajapa Hello and thanks for the awesome mod, dialogues are so good :D But have problem with them: NPC, after i talk with dialogues from mod to them, they name become empty and can't talk to them after that. When don't fast skip dialogues their names recognize correct in dialogues but always after finish dialog i got empty name NPC, like mod changed name and refil it with empty line.

Tell me exactly which dialogue is doing this. I've never seen this issue and I've been through all dialogues hundreds of times. I'm not reassigning names anywhere in the mod so this might be a conflict with another mod. But first I need to be able to repeat the problem here so I can track it down.

2 hours ago, chajapa said:

Tell me exactly which dialogue is doing this. I've never seen this issue and I've been through all dialogues hundreds of times. I'm not reassigning names anywhere in the mod so this might be a conflict with another mod. But first I need to be able to repeat the problem here so I can track it down.

Okay, any dialogue that leads to name of npc in answer cause this, others without notice name works fine. But i did bit of a tests and it seems conflicts with Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe): NPC out of Pahe works fine but in Pahe this bug occurs. Well, Pahe have auto renaming function(which i turn off and rename manualy) and it like duplicate NPC before get in system(idk how it works probably some actor alias stuff) so i guess it cause this bug. Also all this on LE.

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if it is a bug or which which mod, but as a male character I accidentally took Elsie's milking harness from her inventory and it made me into a milk maid. Still had a male head but my body turned female until I unequipped it. I loaded an earlier save and it fixed it but found it strange.

EDIT: Never mind, I had Lactacid in my inventory, from milk maid, probably what triggered it.

On 9/25/2020 at 8:04 AM, stalPROm said:

Okay, any dialogue that leads to name of npc in answer cause this, others without notice name works fine. But i did bit of a tests and it seems conflicts with Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe): NPC out of Pahe works fine but in Pahe this bug occurs. Well, Pahe have auto renaming function(which i turn off and rename manualy) and it like duplicate NPC before get in system(idk how it works probably some actor alias stuff) so i guess it cause this bug. Also all this on LE.

That sounds like a bug from PaHE, not Elsie. The Elsie mod doesn't rename anybody.

On 10/23/2020 at 12:37 PM, jimmyev2 said:

Not sure if it is a bug or which which mod, but as a male character I accidentally took Elsie's milking harness from her inventory and it made me into a milk maid. Still had a male head but my body turned female until I unequipped it. I loaded an earlier save and it fixed it but found it strange.

EDIT: Never mind, I had Lactacid in my inventory, from milk maid, probably what triggered it.

There is no male version of the milking harness. So what you saw is just how it works. Not really a bug. There is a DIFFERENT outfit for male, I think, but the milking harness itself has no male version. As far as turning your male character into a MilkMaid you can turn that off in Milk Mod Economy's MCM. 

Game keeps CTDing anytime it tries to load Elsie. cant enter the riverwood trader without a CTD.
used console commands to force her to me immediately had a CTD
disabling the mod allows me to go into the Riverwood trader again without CTD

Im sure I have the mod in the correct load order as it is after MME but no matter were I place it the CTD still happens.

21 hours ago, shrouticus said:

Game keeps CTDing anytime it tries to load Elsie. cant enter the riverwood trader without a CTD.
used console commands to force her to me immediately had a CTD
disabling the mod allows me to go into the Riverwood trader again without CTD

Im sure I have the mod in the correct load order as it is after MME but no matter were I place it the CTD still happens.

Are you using Skyrim SE or LE?

Hello @chajapa

Elsie is the one of rare followers I've ever missed after I've uninstalled her.

Having Elsie and Yuriana - A Buxom Wench and A Milkmaid - both as followers is like chocolate and peanut butter. For the truly titty quests obsessed it's Elsie, Yuriana, and Misty Skye. NPCs making tit comments all over the place when they are followers. I'll forever giggle when Misty blurts out "time for tits!" and goes topless.

And for anyone blessed with VR who can see it all as it was meant to be seen - good god all-might plus ultra is it an eye feast. If you are limited to flat-screen ... whatever you are imagining Elsie looks like - it's better. There's a reason Skyrim VR players are assholes - we've seen the polygon promised land and won't go back.

The only critique I have, and the reason I installed her, is that the milk system pulls too far into the foreground as "the thing" in the game for my personal tastes. Flowergirls (not the mod but the characters) and Wenches have more isolated interactions that seem a little less obtrusive. The downside is that you lose the fun of them being intrusive and impromptu like Misty's "time for tits!" moments. So I get it.

I'm sitting here struggling with temptation from your mod.

I have big boobied Neisa and she provides you with some milk from time to time. She's voice acted and she says not to ask where it comes from in her cute broken english. "Don't ask anything... anymore..." - it's beyond cute how she says it.

She and Onean are a dialogue pair. Misty and Summer are a dialogue pair. Elsie and Ion are a dialogue pair. That's 3 titty obsessed girls and 3 sidekicks before 2 pets. And then there is still Yuriana who I'll simply never drop.

Dragon? What Dragon? You mean that little lizard 9 women and a demon possessed dog just curb stomped on legendary difficulty?

Right now I'm looking at my headset planning out the next adventure steps. I've recently started over from a smashed build. I've picked up Onean and Neisa immediately from whiterun. Next is to go rescue Yuriana and solve her first sets of problems. Then go rescue Misty which will unlock her sister Summer as a follower. From there it's playing the all of them as their quest chains trigger piece by piece over time.

(People habitually miss that most followers with quests have multiple stages requiring you to use them. The Misty Skye ones are freaking hilarious.)

It's a complement to your efforts that I'm contemplating side-tracking all of that to pick up Elsie again and get her that damn harness. I'll surely enjoy watching boobies inflate on a pet housecarl or two from time to time. And literally reach out and play with those leaking things.

The worlds of wench slavery, scary boner skeletons and milk pets are obviously lore friendly - with each other. They belong together. It's really difficult for me to keep them apart.

Uhg. What to do ....

I also read you are working a new mod? Is what it is public yet?

Whatever it is I'm sure it will be awesome

16 hours ago, RagingSimian said:

Hello @chajapa

Elsie is the one of rare followers I've ever missed after I've uninstalled her.

Having Elsie and Yuriana - A Buxom Wench and A Milkmaid - both as followers is like chocolate and peanut butter. For the truly titty quests obsessed it's Elsie, Yuriana, and Misty Skye. NPCs making tit comments all over the place when they are followers. I'll forever giggle when Misty blurts out "time for tits!" and goes topless.

And for anyone blessed with VR who can see it all as it was meant to be seen - good god all-might plus ultra is it an eye feast. If you are limited to flat-screen ... whatever you are imagining Elsie looks like - it's better. There's a reason Skyrim VR players are assholes - we've seen the polygon promised land and won't go back.

The only critique I have, and the reason I installed her, is that the milk system pulls too far into the foreground as "the thing" in the game for my personal tastes. Flowergirls (not the mod but the characters) and Wenches have more isolated interactions that seem a little less obtrusive. The downside is that you lose the fun of them being intrusive and impromptu like Misty's "time for tits!" moments. So I get it.

I'm sitting here struggling with temptation from your mod.

I have big boobied Neisa and she provides you with some milk from time to time. She's voice acted and she says not to ask where it comes from in her cute broken english. "Don't ask anything... anymore..." - it's beyond cute how she says it.

She and Onean are a dialogue pair. Misty and Summer are a dialogue pair. Elsie and Ion are a dialogue pair. That's 3 titty obsessed girls and 3 sidekicks before 2 pets. And then there is still Yuriana who I'll simply never drop.

Dragon? What Dragon? You mean that little lizard 9 women and a demon possessed dog just curb stomped on legendary difficulty?

Right now I'm looking at my headset planning out the next adventure steps. I've recently started over from a smashed build. I've picked up Onean and Neisa immediately from whiterun. Next is to go rescue Yuriana and solve her first sets of problems. Then go rescue Misty which will unlock her sister Summer as a follower. From there it's playing the all of them as their quest chains trigger piece by piece over time.

(People habitually miss that most followers with quests have multiple stages requiring you to use them. The Misty Skye ones are freaking hilarious.)

It's a complement to your efforts that I'm contemplating side-tracking all of that to pick up Elsie again and get her that damn harness. I'll surely enjoy watching boobies inflate on a pet housecarl or two from time to time. And literally reach out and play with those leaking things.

The worlds of wench slavery, scary boner skeletons and milk pets are obviously lore friendly - with each other. They belong together. It's really difficult for me to keep them apart.

Uhg. What to do ....

I also read you are working a new mod? Is what it is public yet?

Whatever it is I'm sure it will be awesome

I made Elsie, then made Ion her long lost half sister, so I tied the 2 together with a quest to find Ion. The biggest criticism I get regarding these 2 is that they're intrusive. I tried toning it down and have managed to do that to some degree, but I actually INTENDED them to be intrusive, so it's hard for me to keep paring back the interaction.
And yes, I'm actually working on another mod. It's called A Milky Life. Your follower tells you she has a confession... she's a milk maid. WHAT?!? A series of conversations follows to get into a bit of a story. Once you're established, you can take another follower and here you get a choice... simply have her as another milk maid follower OR.... she might make a nice pet. If she becomes you pet there is a story line to bring her along and train her in a few things and figure out how to take care of her. Once THAT subquest is done (simply called The Pet) you have the ability to make any milkmaid a pet and and  turn any pet (who, by default is already a milkmaid) into just a milkmaid. Milkmaids can be yours alone, or can share their milk with others (toggle through dialogue). Pets are very friendly and will share their milk because... that's what milk if for, right? Sharing. Oh and as before, there are cows. Cows aren't milkmaids and tend to be a bit more promiscuous. There can also be Wild Maids... a milkmaid who is NOT a follower. Pets, Cows, Milk Maids, and Wild Maids all have their own interactions, BUT... they only interact with the player if the player initiates the interaction. 

I'm probably going to release A Milky Life within the next couple days. I'm tweaking dialogues and some scene stuff.

Then it will be back to Elsie and Ion to see if I can come up with a "master toggle" that will turn off player interaction that is not initiated by the player. 

So that's kind of the state of things right now. And thanks for the compliments. It encourages me to do more boob stuff, because.... BOOBS! and.... MILK!

11 hours ago, chajapa said:

I made Elsie, then made Ion her long lost half sister, so I tied the 2 together with a quest to find Ion. The biggest criticism I get regarding these 2 is that they're intrusive. I tried toning it down and have managed to do that to some degree, but I actually INTENDED them to be intrusive, so it's hard for me to keep paring back the interaction.
And yes, I'm actually working on another mod. It's called A Milky Life. Your follower tells you she has a confession... she's a milk maid. WHAT?!? A series of conversations follows to get into a bit of a story. Once you're established, you can take another follower and here you get a choice... simply have her as another milk maid follower OR.... she might make a nice pet. If she becomes you pet there is a story line to bring her along and train her in a few things and figure out how to take care of her. Once THAT subquest is done (simply called The Pet) you have the ability to make any milkmaid a pet and and  turn any pet (who, by default is already a milkmaid) into just a milkmaid. Milkmaids can be yours alone, or can share their milk with others (toggle through dialogue). Pets are very friendly and will share their milk because... that's what milk if for, right? Sharing. Oh and as before, there are cows. Cows aren't milkmaids and tend to be a bit more promiscuous. There can also be Wild Maids... a milkmaid who is NOT a follower. Pets, Cows, Milk Maids, and Wild Maids all have their own interactions, BUT... they only interact with the player if the player initiates the interaction. 

I'm probably going to release A Milky Life within the next couple days. I'm tweaking dialogues and some scene stuff.

Then it will be back to Elsie and Ion to see if I can come up with a "master toggle" that will turn off player interaction that is not initiated by the player. 

So that's kind of the state of things right now. And thanks for the compliments. It encourages me to do more boob stuff, because.... BOOBS! and.... MILK!

I knew it. You're an evil person. A very evil person.

The world doesn't have enough lotion and tissues to survive the gifts people like you bestow.