Elsie LaVache for MME - v3.4

On 1/31/2021 at 9:40 PM, Brunera said:

so I'm having ctd when the "you are trembling" dialogue started with her
is there any way to solve it?

Normally this is caused by not having a body that supports morphs or NiOverride changes. You need a body capable of being changed and a compatible skeleton.

• 2 weeks later...

I use MO, and when I run FNIS Elsie throws out a warning about the animation count being off. It says the mod has 21 animations, but it`s only finding 19. I reinstalled Elsie and tried again, but same thing, so FNIS skips this mod. Any Ideas? Elsie is one of my favorite follower mods, so I really don`t want to scrap her and Ion.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2021 at 9:19 PM, rcy68 said:

I use MO, and when I run FNIS Elsie throws out a warning about the animation count being off. It says the mod has 21 animations, but it`s only finding 19. I reinstalled Elsie and tried again, but same thing, so FNIS skips this mod. Any Ideas? Elsie is one of my favorite follower mods, so I really don`t want to scrap her and Ion.

I would think if this was an issue it would have been reported by several other people. You make no mention of whether or not you're using my mods or the SSE ports made by others.

Therefore, I have no recommendations.

13 hours ago, chajapa said:

I would think if this was an issue it would have been reported by several other people. You make no mention of whether or not you're using my mods or the SSE ports made by others.

Therefore, I have no recommendations.

Oh, sorry. I thought that`d be obvious, since I was posting here, but now that I think about it, people do do that, sometimes. My bad.

I`m using this mod, yours. Latest LE version. I got a new computer, so I reinstalled everything. And Windows 10 is new to me. The game`s a bit janky, crashing every couple hours, or so. Some weirdness with followers/slaves, from time to time(Their AI seems to just stop, and I have to have them wait, then follow to fix. And they stop fighting after they kill the first enemy, sometimes). Far from perfect, so I`m certain it`s a "Me" thing. I`m just looking for a "usual suspects" sorta thing. Nothing too specific. Missing animations that aren`t missing is new to me. But starting over is probably gonna be the call I make, anyway, so...now that I think about it, never mind. Hopefully I`ll do a better job of it.

But, at the moment, I`m riding the Hype train for another game(although it is Nordic) so it`ll be a bit before I get back to sorting my Skyrim out. Jeez, and I still have Oblivion and New Vegas/FO3 TTW to do as well. I like to bounce around between them. How I hate initial set-up. Relearning everything.?

Elsie is one of my favorite followers. Thanks for making her. Although the pet feature was a pain, sometimes, when I played her awhile back. "Damn Gurdur, I nailed you 10 minutes ago. Let me be for a bit. Elsie`s right there!" ?

On 3/10/2021 at 9:30 PM, rcy68 said:

Oh, sorry. I thought that`d be obvious, since I was posting here, but now that I think about it, people do do that, sometimes. My bad.

I`m using this mod, yours. Latest LE version. I got a new computer, so I reinstalled everything. And Windows 10 is new to me. The game`s a bit janky, crashing every couple hours, or so. Some weirdness with followers/slaves, from time to time(Their AI seems to just stop, and I have to have them wait, then follow to fix. And they stop fighting after they kill the first enemy, sometimes). Far from perfect, so I`m certain it`s a "Me" thing. I`m just looking for a "usual suspects" sorta thing. Nothing too specific. Missing animations that aren`t missing is new to me. But starting over is probably gonna be the call I make, anyway, so...now that I think about it, never mind. Hopefully I`ll do a better job of it.

But, at the moment, I`m riding the Hype train for another game(although it is Nordic) so it`ll be a bit before I get back to sorting my Skyrim out. Jeez, and I still have Oblivion and New Vegas/FO3 TTW to do as well. I like to bounce around between them. How I hate initial set-up. Relearning everything.?

Elsie is one of my favorite followers. Thanks for making her. Although the pet feature was a pain, sometimes, when I played her awhile back. "Damn Gurdur, I nailed you 10 minutes ago. Let me be for a bit. Elsie`s right there!" ?

The latest version you should be able to minimize interruptions just by talking to Elsie, but I can't honestly remember if I tied that to the pet as well. The pet interruptions *might* be tied to the NPC comments chance in MME itself so you could try turning that down to a very low percentage as well.
And yeah, it sounds to me like you have a bunch of issues unrelated to this mod. Getting things set up right on a new computer is a pain in the ass.

• 3 weeks later...

I've noticed a weird problem in my game, Elsie and at least some other modded characters seem to be unaffected by breast morphs. Butt and belly morphs do work though, and breast morphs work on my character and other vanilla npcs. I've been using lazybodyedit to check. oh SSE with 3BA body if that matters.

Don't know if this has been discussed already or not, but here I go.

In the quest 'Finding the Truth', which NPC should I be looking for and where exactly? I really have no idea and am about to be at my wit's end. It says to check the inn, but I haven't found any NPC that is the one, asked every single one there.

13 hours ago, Alisss said:

Don't know if this has been discussed already or not, but here I go.

In the quest 'Finding the Truth', which NPC should I be looking for and where exactly? I really have no idea and am about to be at my wit's end. It says to check the inn, but I haven't found any NPC that is the one, asked every single one there.

That quest is the integration for Ion, so you have to download the Ion mod since she's the intended person. It's a bit frustrating because if you don't have Ion installed or just decide not to talk to her for some reason then every npc for the rest of the game will have the dialogue about 'looking for someone'

• 3 weeks later...

Is this mod Using your custom Morphs when NPC is involved in this mod to become maid or cow? Is there a way to change the Morphs applied to NPC? for Ex: can I alter Elsie's Body With Different Morph?
Alterable through MME's Default or Inflation Framework? Please, tell me if its possible.  

Ps. BTW I'm Not Saying your morph is not good, it's just better to have option?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2021 at 1:18 AM, Trinios said:

That quest is the integration for Ion, so you have to download the Ion mod since she's the intended person. It's a bit frustrating because if you don't have Ion installed or just decide not to talk to her for some reason then every npc for the rest of the game will have the dialogue about 'looking for someone'

Correct. Finding the Truth shouldn't even start if Ion is not installed. There's a check to see if Ion's mod is installed so I'm not sure why you'd get the quest if she's not there. I just got back from a vacation and will look at this within the next few days.

On 4/18/2021 at 6:40 AM, Vrosh said:

Is this mod Using your custom Morphs when NPC is involved in this mod to become maid or cow? Is there a way to change the Morphs applied to NPC? for Ex: can I alter Elsie's Body With Different Morph?
Alterable through MME's Default or Inflation Framework? Please, tell me if its possible.  

Ps. BTW I'm Not Saying your morph is not good, it's just better to have option?

The morphs are coded into scripts. Right now the only way for you to change them is to edit the scripts and recompile.
You CAN make adjustments using Inflation Framework. You would want to adjust using morph modus and using Sexlab Inflation Framework as the mod to adjust. You would have to adjust each NPC individually. I have not created an MCM for any of my mods, and at this point I probably won't be doing that.

• 4 weeks later...

I cant figure out how or why the "Ask Elsie to follow you" wont complete. I was able to get it to work on another save but I ran into a problem at "get your hands on a milking cuirass" I cant find what the quest ID is to skip these stages, so if someone could help with this I would be very happy. I'm also new to modding but know mostly what I'm doing.

The november version seems to cause npcs not to have intro dialogue and causes them to not say anything when the player walks by them. Npcs only ever say anything when selecting a dialogue option or when exiting the conversation. I'm not sure if it is just me with this problem. 

some further info would go well. like you must have a breastfeeding animation set up otherwise when you get to help ion i got thrown to the map i think centre with the giants near whiterun.  ( i have a mod that removes all the standard animations. i use SLAL to load in what i like

ion didnt seem to get her milk maid clothes for some reason. i get them with the add item mod to find and give to her.

would be cool option that you can make there cuirass for them and they provide the materials and you craft.

but the best thing would be to tie this into the fertility mode mod so when i make her pregnant she will fire off some beautiful things to say about that. 

maybe i need to re run fertility mod to see if it has an option for it.

would be epic if you made your own breastfeeding animation.  that sounds really difficult to do i have no idea 

i do love these 2 beautiful girls very much,

would be awesome that they also wanted to be pregnant and they keep asking you to make them pregnant and its registered with that fertility mod.

another thing how can ion become a milk maid if your limited to only 1 ?

she also doesnt seem to have a proper milking cuirass, 

i think it would look awesome that there was a special cuirass made that is kinda back to back and they both push their nipples into it and the player gets to switch it on and it goes down to the ground into like a metal bucket.

or npcs walk up to you and ask to suckle and they pay you gold first and the girls agree to it,

some more info from my fnis xxl errors

Reading CP_Elsie
>>Warning: Inconsistent mod CP_Elsie. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (21) and corresponding behavior file (19)<<
 V6.1 ...     ChAnims:21     CTD:0.3%     pOpt:0.2%

good news i had a mod that removes all standard sexlab animations. and you can use a slal to put back the ones required. i did have the breastfeeding ones setup but maybe it has a different name or something that causes the animation giant camp teleport issue.

i took that off and have all the stanbard ones now and no more giant camp error.

i will just have to go in and deselect all of them etc the breastfeeding one 

and the fnis error i had the same on the 3.2 version i rolled back to see if that was the issue

now to set up properly again and roll through with my babes

Edited by pleasetryme
On 5/26/2021 at 9:27 PM, Aleon777 said:

The november version seems to cause npcs not to have intro dialogue and causes them to not say anything when the player walks by them. Npcs only ever say anything when selecting a dialogue option or when exiting the conversation. I'm not sure if it is just me with this problem. 

Seconded :( I'm using the November SE version as well, downloaded from here (meaning from chajapa). It's a gamebreaking issue unfortunately. As a test, I started a new game with Live Another Life go to Bard's College for example and Viarmos dialogue is really buggy. Any guard or random npc I talk to is silent on conversation start.

Update: After some testing I noticed that not only is the opening dialogue gone and in case of NPCs who start with a specific opening dialogue is the dialoge tree broken (like Viarmo), but also NPC comments are only sorta gone. I mean the one-liners they say when you get near without actually staring a conversation. And I say sorta, because when I was talking to Carlotta (Riverwood Trader) she started speaking those comments while I was in dialoge with her.

SOLVED: fixed the issue by deleting [INFO:XX12437E] (in GRUP Topic Children of ELV_MQ_C2P_1 [DIAL:XX0944BC]) from dialog topic ELV_MQ_C2P_1 [DIAL:XX0944BC]. A blank record with no set conditions and not referenced by anything.

Edited by Woodie
Solved
On 6/2/2021 at 12:53 PM, Woodie said:

Seconded :( I'm using the November SE version as well, downloaded from here (meaning from chajapa). It's a gamebreaking issue unfortunately. As a test, I started a new game with Live Another Life go to Bard's College for example and Viarmos dialogue is really buggy. Any guard or random npc I talk to is silent on conversation start.

Update: After some testing I noticed that not only is the opening dialogue gone and in case of NPCs who start with a specific opening dialogue is the dialoge tree broken (like Viarmo), but also NPC comments are only sorta gone. I mean the one-liners they say when you get near without actually staring a conversation. And I say sorta, because when I was talking to Carlotta (Riverwood Trader) she started speaking those comments while I was in dialoge with her.

SOLVED: fixed the issue by deleting [INFO:XX12437E] (in GRUP Topic Children of ELV_MQ_C2P_1 [DIAL:XX0944BC]) from dialog topic ELV_MQ_C2P_1 [DIAL:XX0944BC]. A blank record with no set conditions and not referenced by anything.

If you're using the SE port, it's not made by me. It was ported by others and made available here. I do not have SE so I can't provide support for the SE version.

On 6/6/2021 at 10:16 PM, raven_7 said:

Report a bug: If I translate Ion’s name, quest ELV_FindTheTruth will not work. ?

That's not a bug. There is a script that runs to see if Ion is in game. Do not change her name or it won't work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Love the girls.   Maybe it's my load order, I can't get Elsie to use a pump.  I use vortex with SSE and I put her behind all MME parts, LOOT puts her in the middle above sandbox. Also none of the milk when feeding goes into either inventory.  Other than that everything has worked for me.   Thank you again for this.