I'm trying to do the Solitude portion of The Jarl's Wife quest, but it just stops and I'm not sure what to do from here. I'm using JK's skyrim so there's some boxes where Bjartur spawns. When I try to talk to her I can do either option but neither progress the scene.

Is there anything I can do to force it to progress?

12 hours ago, Gravo said:

I'm trying to do the Solitude portion of The Jarl's Wife quest, but it just stops and I'm not sure what to do from here. I'm using JK's skyrim so there's some boxes where Bjartur spawns. When I try to talk to her I can do either option but neither progress the scene.

Is there anything I can do to force it to progress?

Maybe try placing here in front of the boxes via console commands? It's just a guess.

Spoiler

I got a problem though with UnbrokenQuest i cant get the Bannered mare scene with Skulvar and Uthgerd to fire (I replayed it) im goin to spy on them but nothing happens and when i approach the  quest is fullfilled but they just stand there   "this person is busy"......waiting waiting nothing....I know there a hole scene where Uthgerd dizzy with the love potion rejects skulvar to make love to hulda instead and when approach they take you with them in a Threesome......so its there i cant get it to fire!!!! is there a cheat to make this fire?

Hi just trying this mod out seems fun

Advice would be nice

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem with the Thalmor part of the Jarl's wife

Spoiler

After ambushing the pimp, Bjartur refuses to take the role of the prostitute and if the PC goes on her own, she refuses to do what a prostitute does and all Thalmor go hostile. Any way to avoid that?

19 hours ago, OH1972 said:

I have a problem with the Thalmor part of the Jarl's wife

Reveal hidden contents

After ambushing the pimp, Bjartur refuses to take the role of the prostitute and if the PC goes on her own, she refuses to do what a prostitute does and all Thalmor go hostile. Any way to avoid that?

been a while since i played this but IIRC

you need her to play the part of the pimp and the pc to play the prostitute

37 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

Hide contents

Its been awhile since I played this as well.  Played to that point one time and then tried it different ways from there.  And she did play the prostitute with me as the pimp.

2 hours ago, valcon767 said:

Hide contents

I don't even get the option to suggest that

• 3 weeks later...

Still having a problem with Bjartur. I mean, if I console my character an Elixir of Glibness, I can make her convince Bjartur to play the prostitute, but someone suggested above that it's also possible to have Bjartur play the pimp, what conditions need to be met for that?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2020 at 6:50 PM, valcon767 said:

Hide contents

My pc played the prostitute part, i have Deadly Drain mod, so just by providing service..i was good to go, and my pc was hiding bodies as well.

The idea of having quest with sex elements was cool but it is really hard to progress in this mod. Not sure if the mod author intentionally made the quests hard to follow. Many of the quests don't give you a proper quest marker or they are locked behind persuasions. I got lost doing the jarl's wife quest as I have no idea where to find clues for the assassination (tried poking around the Thalmor embassy). I was really hoping for this mod to be like thief or dark investigations. Anyways my advice would be to make the quests more accessible.

10 hours ago, craze said:

I got lost doing the jarl's wife quest as I have no idea where to find clues for the assassination (tried poking around the Thalmor embassy). 

if you are still stuck at this point it is in the Thalmor Headquarters (inside Solitude) not at the Thalmor Embassy (outside Solitude).

i remember this because it had me going nutso for a fair while also.

10 hours ago, valcon767 said:

if you are still stuck at this point it is in the Thalmor Headquarters (inside Solitude) not at the Thalmor Embassy (outside Solitude).

i remember this because it had me going nutso for a fair while also.

Sorry, not embassy I meant to say headquarters as well. The gray mane house gets updated after I search a couple drawers but nothing happens at the Thalmor headquarters.

On 7/10/2020 at 8:58 AM, KJAX778 said:

problem with Jarl's wife:

(i serached for this but didnt  find an answer so, posting)

Hide contents

how do i get the option for player gets to play the prostitute and Bjartur plays the pimp? is there any stat conditions?

I've asked this myself before, is there no one who can help with this question?

On 7/10/2020 at 2:58 AM, KJAX778 said:

problem with Jarl's wife:

(i serached for this but didnt  find an answer so, posting)

Reveal hidden contents

how do i get the option for player gets to play the prostitute and Bjartur plays the pimp? is there any stat conditions?

4 hours ago, OH1972 said:

I've asked this myself before, is there no one who can help with this question?

first i do not have it installed right now, so going off memory but yes it is possible.

what i did was to ambush the pimp, and whore killing both, took every item (paying attention to who had what), saved Bjartur.  Convinced Bjartur to help me, gave her everything that was on the Pimp.  dress myself as the whore with the items the whore was wearing (and only those items), then there was a specific dialogue option outside the Headquarters which gave me choices.  (iirc choices were both whore or pc as whore) not sure if there was another stat that affected the choices available, and it is possible that one of this mods hidden stats made that choice available as the character i did this on was lover (and had been caught cheating) with several others by this mods mechanics.  sorry i cannot be more specific but as i have not played this for several games now some stuff just gets forgotten.

On 7/12/2020 at 9:33 PM, valcon767 said:

first i do not have it installed right now, so going off memory but yes it is possible.

Hide contents

what i did was to ambush the pimp, and whore killing both, took every item (paying attention to who had what), saved Bjartur.  Convinced Bjartur to help me, gave her everything that was on the Pimp.  dress myself as the whore with the items the whore was wearing (and only those items), then there was a specific dialogue option outside the Headquarters which gave me choices.  (iirc choices were both whore or pc as whore) not sure if there was another stat that affected the choices available, and it is possible that one of this mods hidden stats made that choice available as the character i did this on was lover (and had been caught cheating) with several others by this mods mechanics.  sorry i cannot be more specific but as i have not played this for several games now some stuff just gets forgotten.

Thanks a lot. I loaded a previous save and went on without bjartur's help. Tho i will try this whenever im playing again.  thisi mod's really worth a re-play ❤️

I tired this mod because it seemed interesting, but I got stuck just at the start on the Embry quest, Dorthe is stuck thinking her parents died and I only get the adoption dialogue options, so obviously something is wrong.
I checked the mod in TESEDIT for conflicts, with my full load order, but only a few cells are being affected, also checked her, and only hearthfire is making changes to her. Mod is also pretty close to last in my load order.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/12/2020 at 11:04 AM, Skyknight12 said:

How do I disable wet dreams and nightmares? I am getting annoyed by the repeated sex scenes when all I want is for the character to rest. Not to mention the fact that the spectator script is breaking my follower's AI.

I too would like to remove these. It messes with many other sleep mods.

On 8/17/2020 at 4:24 AM, SomeDragonbornGuy said:

I too would like to remove these. It messes with many other sleep mods.

There is a consolecommand for that somewhere early in the thread. I believe I found it on the first six pages or so.
I had it written down somewhere but the keyword here is "had".