• 4 weeks later...

found a small loadorderinfo/overrideproblem in combination with

sexlab survival needs to be loaded after dovahkiin' s infamy or some parts of survival doesnt function as intendet, for example the 2. guard barrack in whiterun behind the banered mare i  set as whiterunstables and not as whiterunjail02

in short a fix from a vanilla error that gets fiexed with the unofficial patch gets defixed so that survival needs to load after to let its own fix work, which is the same as i nthe patch but infamy defixes the fix.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope I can get some help with this. I went to solitude and ...

Spoiler

The scene with the pimp and the hooker, i get to where bjartur attacks the thalmor, but it is now in this endless loop of her being defeated, then she gets back up, attacks, gets knocked down again, gets up, attacks, like that over and over and over again. I've tried this a few times already. Yes I have the vanilla scene done with the execution as well and i entered the city by porting to the farm and running up there.

Halp? Dx

5 hours ago, pandaling said:

I hope I can get some help with this. I went to solitude and ...

been a while since i played this but IIRC

if she is attacking the Thalmor in the marketplace by the stalls you are not getting to her fast enough.  you need to talk to her and prevent her attacking the Thalmor, then you will need to find her later.

17 hours ago, valcon767 said:

been a while since i played this but IIRC

Reveal hidden contents

if she is attacking the Thalmor in the marketplace by the stalls you are not getting to her fast enough.  you need to talk to her and prevent her attacking the Thalmor, then you will need to find her later.

Ohhhhhh.........yea the quest just kept telling me to witness what was happening, not to talk to her before she attacked so im like "im witnessing, what more do you want from me???" LOL I'll try that though thank you xD

Edit: well now im stuck on

Spoiler

the part where I have to "decide what to do" but how? talking to the jarl, the kid or the guards doesnt do anything...man i wish there was a walkthrough somewhere, info on this is hard to find. Also sometimes some of the dialog doesnt show up too, so i think i missed something important. killing al lthe guards didnt do anything 

16 hours ago, pandaling said:

Ohhhhhh.........yea the quest just kept telling me to witness what was happening, not to talk to her before she attacked so im like "im witnessing, what more do you want from me???" LOL I'll try that though thank you xD

Edit: well now im stuck on

Reveal hidden contents

the part where I have to "decide what to do" but how? talking to the jarl, the kid or the guards doesnt do anything...man i wish there was a walkthrough somewhere, info on this is hard to find. Also sometimes some of the dialog doesnt show up too, so i think i missed something important. killing al lthe guards didnt do anything 

ok remember this is from hazy recollection due to not doing this one in several months (or longer)

after you stopped her from attacking, you will need to talk to her again (later), ambush the pimp going to the Thalmor Headquarters (note this is NOT the Embassy outside Solitude), when i ambushed the pimp he was outside Solitude but the Headquarters you need is inside Solitude.  after ambushing the pimp (taking his and his whores clothes), talk to her again, and decide who is going to wear what, go to Thalmor Headquarters (inside Solitude).

if that does not work let me know and i will see if i can remember anymore.

3 hours ago, valcon767 said:

ok remember this is from hazy recollection due to not doing this one in several months (or longer)

Reveal hidden contents

after you stopped her from attacking, you will need to talk to her again (later), ambush the pimp going to the Thalmor Headquarters (note this is NOT the Embassy outside Solitude), when i ambushed the pimp he was outside Solitude but the Headquarters you need is inside Solitude.  after ambushing the pimp (taking his and his whores clothes), talk to her again, and decide who is going to wear what, go to Thalmor Headquarters (inside Solitude).

if that does not work let me know and i will see if i can remember anymore.

Oh well she just put on the prostitute outfit right away and i didnt see anything for me to wear but I managed to get through it another way so now im on the part where you  "decide what to do" with the whole jarl thing and I dont know where to decide. Anyone I talk to in the room has no dialog options for the quest and ive run around DR talking to everyone I can find. Also tried killing all the guards and still nothing. I spent an hour trying to figure it out last night, even went back a save and did it all over again in case I did something wrong or missed something. Still no way that I can see on deciding what to do.

Spoiler

cant kill the kid either obviously. I still tried though.

5 hours ago, pandaling said:

so now im on the part where you  "decide what to do" with the whole jarl thing and I dont know where to decide. Anyone I talk to in the room has no dialog options for the quest and ive run around DR talking to everyone I can find. 

sadly i am drawing a blank now on what to do next.  this is still the same quest right??

On 12/8/2019 at 6:30 PM, valcon767 said:

sadly i am drawing a blank now on what to do next.  this is still the same quest right??

Wow so, i thought i replied to you a couple days ago, but i guess I never actually sent it and I had to reformat my pc and all this stuff and just got back to skyrim. So yes its the same quest but it's a little down the line

Spoiler

I'm at the part where you find out the jarls kid isnt his and he's posessed by mephala and the kid says he's gonna kill the jarl and then i get the "decide what to do" update in my journal, but, idk how to decide? there are no dialog options on anyone in dragons reach and if i try to kill the kid, nothing happens and if i try to kill the guards i just end up in jail. tho i tried in god mode just to see what would happen if i killed all the guards, but nothing happened other than having a 48k bounty lol So i rolled back a save and I'm still pretty stuck. I'll keep looking around though.

10 hours ago, pandaling said:

Wow so, i thought i replied to you a couple days ago, but i guess I never actually sent it and I had to reformat my pc and all this stuff and just got back to skyrim. So yes its the same quest but it's a little down the line

Reveal hidden contents

I'm at the part where you find out the jarls kid isnt his and he's posessed by mephala and the kid says he's gonna kill the jarl and then i get the "decide what to do" update in my journal, but, idk how to decide? there are no dialog options on anyone in dragons reach and if i try to kill the kid, nothing happens and if i try to kill the guards i just end up in jail. tho i tried in god mode just to see what would happen if i killed all the guards, but nothing happened other than having a 48k bounty lol So i rolled back a save and I'm still pretty stuck. I'll keep looking around though.

one of the quests from this mod you have to search the chests in the kids room (not sure if that is this quest) .  there is a quest in this mod where you have to do

the daedric quest downstairs (again not sure if that is this specific quest).  sadly i lost my self made walkthough for this mod (lost flash drive it was on), so i can only

go by memory which is not greatest.

5 hours ago, valcon767 said:

one of the quests from this mod you have to search the chests in the kids room (not sure if that is this quest) .  there is a quest in this mod where you have to do

the daedric quest downstairs (again not sure if that is this specific quest).  sadly i lost my self made walkthough for this mod (lost flash drive it was on), so i can only

go by memory which is not greatest.

yea I did all that already.  I'' give more details to see if maybe i can spark your memory

Spoiler

So i did that part where i found the letter from the dark brotherhood in the kids chest. did the whole quest dealing with mephala. After hrongar confessed, i was told to stay at the bannered mare so that i stick close to the jarl while irileth took hrongar away. i went to the inn and slept, then i was awoken by the jarls steward saying to get to dragons reach asap cause there was an attack. i go there and end up in the jarls bedroom, where the kid is there and mephala is talking through him and showing him how she possesed hrongar and his wife, then showing the old steward how he blackmailed his wife. Once that was over, the kid (mephala) says shes going to kill the jarl with the ebony blade. Thats when i get the promt "decide what to do"

Thats where im stuck. The kid and the jarl have no dialog to continue the quest. the room is full of white run guards too and i did see how if the commander was there it could fuck things up, but hes not there. so ive been running around dragons reach, talking to anyone i can and no one has anything for me. ive looked around for anything at all. tried killing all the guards, nothing. of course cant kill the kid, but i did try. I want to save the jarl in the end, but yea...

1 hour ago, pandaling said:

yea I did all that already.  I'' give more details to see if maybe i can spark your memory

Reveal hidden contents

So i did that part where i found the letter from the dark brotherhood in the kids chest. did the whole quest dealing with mephala. After hrongar confessed, i was told to stay at the bannered mare so that i stick close to the jarl while irileth took hrongar away. i went to the inn and slept, then i was awoken by the jarls steward saying to get to dragons reach asap cause there was an attack. i go there and end up in the jarls bedroom, where the kid is there and mephala is talking through him and showing him how she possesed hrongar and his wife, then showing the old steward how he blackmailed his wife. Once that was over, the kid (mephala) says shes going to kill the jarl with the ebony blade. Thats when i get the promt "decide what to do"

Thats where im stuck. The kid and the jarl have no dialog to continue the quest. the room is full of white run guards too and i did see how if the commander was there it could fuck things up, but hes not there. so ive been running around dragons reach, talking to anyone i can and no one has anything for me. ive looked around for anything at all. tried killing all the guards, nothing. of course cant kill the kid, but i did try. I want to save the jarl in the end, but yea...

ok you sparked my memory,

warning - this quest if finished can cause your game to be bugged forever afterwards.  (NPCs permanently hostile to you that you do NOT want hostile)

you must have the Ebony Blade in your possession at this time (when you run to Dragonsreach) for it to continue.  Mephela wants you to kill the Jarl 

using the Ebony Blade or you can decide not to (think you can verbally refuse her but not sure) which will make all the whiterun guards hostile to you

the guards that go hostile need to be killed (all of them) and you should get a quest update after this. it might take leaving the area for the quest to

update (if it takes leaving the area for the quest to update it means going outside Dragonsreach entirely into Whiterun).  when you leave the area and

get the update it turns a random selection of NPCs hostile to you, that keep chasing you until the quest is finished (if you get to far away from the currently

hostile NPCs or kill them, it will do another random selection of NPCs that are hostile to you again).  IIRC you will have to run (wont be able to fast travel

due to being in combat all the time) out near the Gjukar's Monumnet (over south of Rorikstead) then do something out there to finish the quest

(iirc it means burying the Ebony Blade).

Spoiler

Ahh! ok. Well I think the only issue is that I don't really want to kill the jarl so, im not entirely sure what to do when there is no dialog options for anything to save him. Maybe i have to use the blade on the kid? but i dont think he can be killed at all anyway, but i can try. I usually do a save right before any ballsy choice i make lol so i can always go back if something goes horribly wrong.

Edit: Nope, cant kill him with the blade either. Also I tried going back to the door too, but nothing there either x.x its gotta be something somewhere, i cant believe ive been stuck for so long lol

Edit 2: The only option i have in dialog with some of the npcs is to betray them while i have the blade on. well....yea i dont want to do that. I did try it tho and it seemed to do nothing tho, but idk if id have to betray everyone, that would be kinda messed up to not really have a good route to go 

Eidt 3: OMG FINALLY!!!! Something happened! I have no idea why it suddenly decided to happen, but I was running around dragons reach like a chicken with my head cut off. Repeatedly talking to npcs, going to the door, just doing everything I could think of, then when I went back to the jarls bedroom for like the hundredth time, the kid finally force greeted me with the dialog i needed. Hell i even did the wait thing for a few hours before to see if something was triggered after a time and even that didnt work. I was so close to giving up that the game decided to stop messing with me i guess lol

Btw thank you helping me, i really do appreciate your time and I've been stuck so much watch me be back here later xD

Well yea, I think I may have ended up with your problem. I read awhile back about the npcs. I'm roaming all over around the monument and rorikstead too and nothing is happening other than npcs spawning all the time, trying to kill me.  I saw something about talking to an old lady in the wilds and if thats Riku then i cant even see her until im on "book of love" and i havent even been to riften yet.

I ended up figuring it out and completed the quest. Now i decided to go back to riverwood cause last i saw alvor was taking his daughter to whiterun. i know what was suppose to happen but, it didnt. alvor and his wife are still in riverwood with no more dialog and dorthe is missing. so yea, no idea lol im thinking i might not even bother with it, this other quest was enough of a nightmare xD

• 2 weeks later...

I'm at the Blacksmith and Drunkard quest right now and at the part where Embry is now visiting Sigrid at midnight while Alvor is at Whiterun. When I follow Embry inside. he and Sigrid are just standing there telling me how I'm not worthy to be Dragonborn etc. Am I missing something or is my game bugged? Hadvar is still there and I've completed all the required quests in the guide. If it's something to do with my infamy, any console command I should put in?

On 12/21/2019 at 12:08 PM, Steg0saurus said:

I'm at the Blacksmith and Drunkard quest right now and at the part where Embry is now visiting Sigrid at midnight while Alvor is at Whiterun. When I follow Embry inside. he and Sigrid are just standing there telling me how I'm not worthy to be Dragonborn etc. Am I missing something or is my game bugged? Hadvar is still there and I've completed all the required quests in the guide. If it's something to do with my infamy, any console command I should put in

I got the scene working by teleporting hadvar to gen.tulius. (or anyone. i thought it might be immersive as he already memtions about heading to solitude)

Spoiler

Enter these in console on the day alvor and dorthe is in whiterun at around 3-5pm (what i did. might work otherwise idk)

prid 2bfa2

moveto 198bf

you might wanna repeat them at like 7-9 pm as hadvar doesnt stay whereever we put him and starts to come back to riverwood. if hadvar is inside alvor's house scene wont start.

then wait/sleep until like 1 am (past midnight) notice that embry isnt in the inn and afterentering  sigrid's house everything should go as it's supposed to.

didnt modify any stats.and havent started the civil war quest. this is my new character so stats should be almost the default

i need help with something

Spoiler

i killed Embry, and sven poppped up and blackmailed both mycharacter and sigrid into a 3some and he left. and i told alvor that he violated sigrid (kind option) and the quest is finished.

so Does Sven do anything else (like keep blackmailing) even after the quest? or does everyone just forget that even happened?

A great mod btw. ❤️

EDIT: nvm i figured it out.

21 hours ago, KJAX778 said:

I got the scene working by teleporting hadvar to gen.tulius. (or anyone. i thought it might be immersive as he already memtions about heading to solitude)

Hide contents

Enter these in console on the day alvor and dorthe is in whiterun at around 3-5pm (what i did. might work otherwise idk)

prid 2bfa2

moveto 198bf

you might wanna repeat them at like 7-9 pm as hadvar doesnt stay whereever we put him and starts to come back to riverwood. if hadvar is inside alvor's house scene wont start.

then wait/sleep until like 1 am (past midnight) notice that embry isnt in the inn and afterentering  sigrid's house everything should go as it's supposed to.

didnt modify any stats.and havent started the civil war quest. this is my new character so stats should be almost the default

Just ended up killing Hadvar with Defeat mod on and threw his corpse in the nearby river lmao. Also, is there a way to side with Embry and let him fuck Sigrid from time to time? Or is the option where I get to blackmail Sigrid for cheating the only option? I just want more cheating routes that doesn't result in Alvor knowing and getting Embry killed.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Roxasvent13 said:

A question, can the distract ireleth be redone as a sex scene or a pop up window describing how you distracted her?  I can understand the realism but 3 hours game time is ridiculous. I trash her in 5 sec then have to play around for the rest of the time. 

Well technically if you cast debug spell or any start "sequence spell" on her you can pass these "3 hours" more nicely, or, you can use this time like me, and level up block.