• 3 weeks later...

Needed to Report one bug, more like It's Minor compatibility issue With "Amorous Adventures" In the quest Jarls wife.

Spoiler

When you defy Mephala and she's out for you. She sends your friends to attack you. My dovahkiin was making Friends all over, anyway, problem was Amorous Dialogues with Lydia disappeared. Could be one of these reasons Either only by summoning her.
[I know its different ref id, but perhaps its making some alteration in original as well?]
or perhaps because I knocked her out?
I believe Its those alterations during Jarls wife quest.

Note: This seems tobe not the case with Aela Who actually involved in "Hunt" quest directly, she has those dialogues still or any other npc for the matter like Irileth. It was only Lydia. couldn't tested If this happens with Jordis, mjoll, elisif or with any other characters though.

• 2 weeks later...

How to seduce Olfinа? I found a passage, but in step 4 I can only ask her father to go to Solitude. What am I missing?

Spoiler

1: Catch the couple outside, do whatever you want but you MUST sent Jon to solitude ( you need a decent ammount of speechcraft to do this, if you dont have enough just open the console and type player.modav speechcraft 100, then you can type player.modav speechcraft -100 to return it to its previous value )
2: 2: Open the console, type "set di_global_perversion to 0 and set di_global_sadism to 0" you need to be "pure" for this to work
3: Wait 3 days, dont wait near them, i just like to wait outside Whiterun
4: Go and talk with Olfina, she will tell you stuff about Jon wanting some time and the you can tell her how you'll never leave her and stuff
5: Congrats, you just romanced Olfina 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/5/2019 at 8:58 PM, leyre said:

Honestly, this thread needs to be closed, the mod is donezo and so far the only help comes from other users

Help coming from other users is still help.  Might be less of it if the thread is closed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Spoiler

this quest bugged Lydia for me, even after completing the quest. Lydia still seemed to be possessed by Mephala and keeps attacking me on sight. Also, my player is a female breton, were there any sex scenes in this particular quest... Except those flash back scenes involving Mephala possed Nelkir and the last one "midnight - irileth & jarl"??

Jarl's Wife Quest.

• 2 weeks later...

Do the comments from NPCs get updated later in the game? I started a new game with this mod and obviously was labeled a virgin but I'm curious if NPCs will start saying anything as the game progresses.

• 3 weeks later...

I like your quests, but I could do without the new silent "hellos" that every npc now treats me with. Is there a way to remove those from the game, and still play the quest content? Like removing the quest DI_Quest_InfamyComments, for example (and the references to it in the dialogues and intro scene)?

By the way, while tinkering xEdit found this error (prior to changing your file):

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [8C] Dovahkiins_Infamy.esp
[00:00] Mephala "Mephala" [NPC_:8C00CE6D]
[00:00]     NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 1 not found in NordRace "Nord" [RACE:00013746]>
[00:00] [INFO:8C00F5A1] ('Of course, my Jarl.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:8C00F5A0])
[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [8C00F59A] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:01] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 3750, Errors found: 2, Elapsed Time: 00:01

I usually ignore the tint errors, but is the other one benign as well?

How am I supposed to distract irileth?

How to give Sapphire 20 books? There is no dialogue option.

And could anybody explain to me how to get the ending “jon and olfina happily ever after ”. I wanted to see them together since my first skyrim playthrough.

Thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wuhellp!!! I am in the quest where I have to keep Irileth busy for three hours so that Jarl Balgruuf can make some public appearance... So... I win that, keep her even searching for me for 3 hours and then when I pop up after haven gotten the notification that the three hours have passed and I have to defeat Irileth... I knock her to her knees.... BUT............

She is relentless and keeps on coming back for me to slap her more to the ground. Which is near to impossible for me to deal with cause for some reason the guards around are triggered too and start to attack me as well. I Have beaten her, but she is seemingly not understanding that. Plus... she cheats!!!! She uses magic and everything... and here I am, with only a couple of health potions. I have no shouts (cause belief it or not I am just level 4 and have used an alternate beginning, was trying to keep from the dragons for some still...) So... what can I do? I can not kill Irileth since she is an essential npc. But she can kill me and she is not making any secret of that either!!! And here I thought we had just made friends :(

So... if anyone knows an answer... please help me out... cause... well... I DID beat her!!!! Darn it. *Slabs Irirleth again against the ground* Stay down you!!! Darn woman! Listen and obey for a change! Pfff.....

P.S. After having used several commands like "resetai" and "setav aggression to 0" I DID get her to calm... and was able to talk... however.......... the quest was not going as done. *Sighs* So... ehm... yeah. I would still like to know if I did something wrong to have this happen, but the solution for me at the moment was... redo all. Sadly enough this meant starting from scratch again... since I make quick saves and not hard numbered saves... Stupid me....

• 3 weeks later...