On 8/29/2018 at 11:36 AM, Highborn said:

You might try to ressurrect her with console.

Actually, I started a new game to get her name and ID, then went back to my game, to placeatme... and yeah. Was able to continue... Now that Embry isn't a drunk, he is a worthy lover :D

Came across a bug... was supposed to get raped by someone when I woke (slept in a bed from a mod that gave me a player owned bed in the bard's collage)... it activated the "drunken"/Dreamstride visual distortion... But the would be assailant never showed up... Still running around Solitude....

Edit add: Was finally able to purchase the manor, *25,000 gold, with Skyrim Unbound.*

Slept an hour, got grossed out, I am female, and I chose only male partners. And had a sexual fantasy about Camilla??? I have NEVER had a sexual fantasy about females, only males. So this needs to be fixed... I have a mod that changes relationships with people, because I own their homes, and rent the homes to them, the lower rent increases the relationship, higher reduces... free, they love me. So if it is looking at relationship ranks, please set it to check the sexual choice as well.

But at least the visuals were corrected themselves right after.

On 8/28/2018 at 6:54 AM, Amrovich said:

As far as i remember you don't need to carry them or anything. Just paralyze 3 mudcrabs with the fork and the quest should advance. (Not sure maybe try going and talking to the maid that asked for the mudcrabs and see if she will advance your quest)

3 crabs? then should i find a pond which have 3 crabs? or can i paralyze them separately, far from each other?

5 hours ago, goatse said:

3 crabs? then should i find a pond which have 3 crabs? or can i paralyze them separately, far from each other?

I hit the same crab with the fork at least twice, and advanced the quest on the first received... Just keep attacking with the fork till it disappears, should do the trick, if not, find another crab :D

Again, the computer I am using is an old one, so it very well could of just lagged when I was fighting it.

edit add... And after it came back to "life" I killed it... then later it was on the floor, still alive, so they have a pet crab in the hall now... And what's his face, Pontanious... erm... The Steward, is stuck laughing, is there a way to get him back on his normal routine?

Also, right before this last time, Gregor was trying to take me as I woke up, told him no, I have someone... As the basic thought line. the visuals didn't cancel, then went back to bed, cause that usually clears it, then Camilla showed up again... making the visuals a bit worse. Also, I use Go TO Bed mod, low scripts, actually lays down in the bed. There needs to be a wait period till I can stand up, before the waking sex approaches start. Or if player is sitting, kick them off the item before starting... So yeah, cause I sleep on the beds, I think it's glitching out parts of the mod for the sex. I am really into the whole immersion aspect of the game. No, not removing the go to bed mod either.

Why isn't there an MCM for the mod? (I am finding SLDrunk to have a very simple, and easy to understand MCM script. I am planning to use it as a guide for making one for my own mod eventually)

Hello, this just comes to me after all this time, but how do i unlock Perversion or Sadism choice?

I'm on 90 hours play with SexLab and DI, i checked the SexLab diary and see 193 times sex action but i still dont have any Perversion choice. Same case with Sadism, i'm sure i killed more than 20 innocent npcs (guards mostly) but i dont have any Sadism based choice. Based on vinfamy said (Pure/ Perverted based on Perversion, which is based on how many sexual partners who've had. It records your starting number when the mod is first installed, then count from there), i should have more than enough to unlock alternative choice beside Kind and normal.

1 hour ago, goatse said:

Hello, this just comes to me after all this time, but how do i unlock Perversion or Sadism choice?

I'm on 90 hours play with SexLab and DI, i checked the SexLab diary and see 193 times sex action but i still dont have any Perversion choice. Same case with Sadism, i'm sure i killed more than 20 innocent npcs (guards mostly) but i dont have any Sadism based choice. Based on vinfamy said (Pure/ Perverted based on Perversion, which is based on how many sexual partners who've had. It records your starting number when the mod is first installed, then count from there), i should have more than enough to unlock alternative choice beside Kind and normal.

Download the cheat codes on the first page and you can edit your perversion with console. That must unlock those dialogue options.

11 hours ago, Highborn said:

Download the cheat codes on the first page and you can edit your perversion with console. That must unlock those dialogue options.

I know about the codes, but i just want to raise my perversion/sadism thru the honest way. Last night i checked my perversion only at 14.00 out of 50.00 by using help DI_Global_Perversion. That left me flabbergasted, my 90 hours play only gives that much? So i got curious and trying a lot of sex acts (SLEN, SL Pleasure, SL Defeat, Radiant Prostitution, SL Paycrime, SL Solutions, SL Drunk, SL Sexlife) but none of the acts i listed raised the perversion value at all.

That's why i gotta ask, what sex acts that can raise the perversion value?

13 minutes ago, goatse said:

I know about the codes, but i just want to raise my perversion/sadism thru the honest way. Last night i checked my perversion only at 14.00 out of 50.00 by using help DI_Global_Perversion. That left me flabbergasted, my 90 hours play only gives that much? So i got curious and trying a lot of sex acts (SLEN, SL Pleasure, SL Defeat, Radiant Prostitution, SL Paycrime, SL Solutions, SL Drunk, SL Sexlife) but none of the acts i listed raised the perversion value at all.

That's why i gotta ask, what sex acts that can raise the perversion value?

Every time it fires off for sex, do it right there, in front of everyone. Also, if in a relationship via the DI, allow sex "it's your lucky day".... Should increase the scores towards perversion.

edit add: Also, were the bar wench outfit, might help, not sure if running around town naked helps, but could try it for a couple game days...

1 hour ago, Airianna said:

Every time it fires off for sex, do it right there, in front of everyone. Also, if in a relationship via the DI, allow sex "it's your lucky day".... Should increase the scores towards perversion.

edit add: Also, were the bar wench outfit, might help, not sure if running around town naked helps, but could try it for a couple game days...

I always do sex act in public, especially when doing Radiant Prostitution, wont bother hiding or guiding my patron to bed, but still no perversion value raised, i checked before and after.

For the relationship via DI, i havent tried, all my DI quest still at the very start. Who can i have a relationship with?

For the bar wench outfit, i havent tried too, i set my armor as default outfit for Radiant Prostitution. Does DI have particular outfit to help raise perversion? I dont found that mentioned in the first 20 pages of replies.

1 hour ago, goatse said:

I always do sex act in public, especially when doing Radiant Prostitution, wont bother hiding or guiding my patron to bed, but still no perversion value raised, i checked before and after.

For the relationship via DI, i havent tried, all my DI quest still at the very start. Who can i have a relationship with?

For the bar wench outfit, i havent tried too, i set my armor as default outfit for Radiant Prostitution. Does DI have particular outfit to help raise perversion? I dont found that mentioned in the first 20 pages of replies.

Yeah, public acts from other mods don't count. In fact, nothing from other mods makes a difference for DI, which I think it should. I had to stop using DI, because the "fantasy sex" on wake up, got me pregnant (beeingfemale) and kept trying to get females to approach me, even when I said no females. I don't think it's using a clone of the characters, but the actual actors themselves, a clone as a ghost, would of prevented pregnancy, unless I active sperm from creatures as well.

Embry is a good one, it's pretty quick to get through it... Provided Alvor, his wife, Embry, and the old lady are still alive... LOL After the scene, talk to Alvor, his wife, then the old lady, then you should have a drink with Embry, then later a "special brew" to drink with him, that leads you towards the romance options of DI.

11 hours ago, Airianna said:

Yeah, public acts from other mods don't count. In fact, nothing from other mods makes a difference for DI, which I think it should. I had to stop using DI, because the "fantasy sex" on wake up, got me pregnant (beeingfemale) and kept trying to get females to approach me, even when I said no females. I don't think it's using a clone of the characters, but the actual actors themselves, a clone as a ghost, would of prevented pregnancy, unless I active sperm from creatures as well.

Embry is a good one, it's pretty quick to get through it... Provided Alvor, his wife, Embry, and the old lady are still alive... LOL After the scene, talk to Alvor, his wife, then the old lady, then you should have a drink with Embry, then later a "special brew" to drink with him, that leads you towards the romance options of DI.

Well if i start with Embry, that means i would miss the perversion dialogue with him right? Currently i'm trying to do all DI quests as a pervert, so it would be a bit unsatisfied if i miss any quest thru the perversion method.

I guess in the end i gotta ended with cheating command huh.

16 hours ago, goatse said:

Well if i start with Embry, that means i would miss the perversion dialogue with him right? Currently i'm trying to do all DI quests as a pervert, so it would be a bit unsatisfied if i miss any quest thru the perversion method.

I guess in the end i gotta ended with cheating command huh.

Well, I was kinda thinking, you could still be very perverted with Embry, "You look tired, let me help you relax"... and do it in front of others, DI makes a comment about you being seen... Most likely adding to your desired perversion level every time you see it?

But ultimately, it's your choice.

Although, was thinking, every time DI sends someone to approach you, due to high arousal, do them on the spot, there will be messages like "I am cheating on my lover" sort of thing, and should also increase perversion levels, who know, do it enough times, Embry might go back to being his old drunken self again? Tho admittedly, I do like him better silent and chopping wood at the mill all the time :P

45 minutes ago, grdx9 said:

Is there any guide or walktrhough of this mod, sometimes idk if its a bug o the mod itself

There are downloadable "hint" sheets on the file page you can get to help with the ep. 1 quests. Don't think anything has been released on the ep. 2 quests yet (though I may be mistaken).

• 2 weeks later...

Dumped a couple hours into this mod(4 - 6), is there actually any content that involves your PC outside of randomly placed dialogue sex engages? Like literally completed 3 quests from CH1 and 2 from CH2 and it was painfully uneventful. Am I missing particularly interesting quest routes or something? 'Reads blackmail and corruption tags, finds none of the above'

10 minutes ago, darkevilhum said:

Dumped a couple hours into this mod(4 - 6), is there actually any content that involves your PC outside of randomly placed dialogue sex engages? Like literally completed 3 quests from CH1 and 2 from CH2 and it was painfully uneventful. Am I missing particularly interesting quest routes or something? 'Reads blackmail and corruption tags, finds none of the above'

Some of the options will only be available if your character has enough "perversion". There are some cheat codes on the first page.

Just now, Highborn said:

Some of the options will only be available if your character has enough "perversion". There are some cheat codes on the first page.

On my first play through I loaded in with pretty much the highest perversion possible, (100+), so I can only assume all the tags in the OP are based around encounters and what happens to or what is done to NPCs and not actually the PC? The only blackmail scenario i'm reading about is blackmailing an npc. Is that a fair understanding?

1 hour ago, darkevilhum said:

On my first play through I loaded in with pretty much the highest perversion possible, (100+), so I can only assume all the tags in the OP are based around encounters and what happens to or what is done to NPCs and not actually the PC? The only blackmail scenario i'm reading about is blackmailing an npc. Is that a fair understanding?

there is also the stuff you select when the mod starts: gender preference, bestiality, etc.

But iirc there is blackmail if you are in a relationship with Embry, and if people sees you cheating him, npcs can blackmail you. I think Sven and Faendal will have specific lines if you complete the Camilla Valerius quest and betray them. Also, I believe there is a path that leads to blackmail Olfina with Mikael or something if you are evil enough and Jon is on Solitude - I never saw that because the quest takes many in-game days to advance.

I only played as female and only got involved with Embry, so I don't know if there is more content to female-female or other male oriented scenarios.