23 hours ago, TFDyikies said:

i am fully relying on ur guide atm, it is by far the best out there, none come close. 
your guide is still as a female charactero only tho right ?
if you have any intention to do a male version of all these quests then message me and maybe i can help.
thanks
TFD

Thank you!

All the walkthroughs were done with a female character so far, but I have also been examining the code the whole way through to find wherever there are male/female-specific differences. There don't seem to be very many of these - most of what I've found so far are simple dialogue changes, where an NPC will say the same line slightly differently depending on whether you're playing male or female, but you still end up with the same options for what to do.

I think most of the time, the biggest differences in gameplay in this mod come more from your "interested in" gender selection for sex/romance, rather than your own character's gender. For example, there seems to be far more sex/romance available for those interested in women or both, versus interested in men only. When I get done writing up the Aela quests I'm going to do a quick repeat playthrough of everything with a male character, just to confirm some of the sections of quests that I've flagged as having significant differences for male characters. Then I'll add in any of these differences into the walkthroughs. There isn't enough difference that they would need separate walkthroughs.

Once I get to actual revision work, I'm going to try and add a ton more sex and romance for the combinations that aren't as well represented in the current version.

In the meantime, if you come across anything in the walkthroughs that are totally different with a male character, please message me and I'll check it out! There's probably a bunch of stuff I have missed so far.

I have a problem with Adrianne in the Beauty and the Drunkard:

I brought her from Whiterun to talk to Sigrid. They were talking and I left the House to go on adventuring. Some time later I was back in Riverwood and Adrianne came running from somewhere and is now following me. I do not see any dialogue to thank her or otherwise make her stop following. First I thought that I may have to lead her back home, but that did not help. At the moment I am looking in SEEdit if I there is a hidden quest I can end to send her back, but I cannot find a thing.

I did however setstage 20 to complete Beauty and the Drunkard, so that he would bring the daughter to Eorlund (what should have happened).

Going back is no option because it have been hours since I was in Riverwood. For now I parked her in her house and toggled her AI (tai).

Any 1?

On 2/16/2021 at 10:38 AM, hexenhaus said:

I have a problem with Adrianne in the Beauty and the Drunkard:

I brought her from Whiterun to talk to Sigrid. They were talking and I left the House to go on adventuring. Some time later I was back in Riverwood and Adrianne came running from somewhere and is now following me. I do not see any dialogue to thank her or otherwise make her stop following. First I thought that I may have to lead her back home, but that did not help. At the moment I am looking in SEEdit if I there is a hidden quest I can end to send her back, but I cannot find a thing.

I did however setstage 20 to complete Beauty and the Drunkard, so that he would bring the daughter to Eorlund (what should have happened).

Going back is no option because it have been hours since I was in Riverwood. For now I parked her in her house and toggled her AI (tai).

Any 1?

There isn't a separate quest involved in Adrienne following you. The way it is supposed to happen is she talks to Sigrid, and when their scene finishes, it updates a variable on Dorthe from 1 to 2. This variable is required for Dorthe, Adrienne, and Sigrid to have new dialogue so you can continue from there. Since you walked out on their scene, it may not have completed, and then when you skipped to stage 20 you ended up with loose ends.

Once you are able to thank Adrienne, she stops following. Try setting the Dorthe variable in the console and hopefully that will add Adrienne's new dialogue:

set DI_Global_Blacksmith_Dorthe to 2

If you want to continue with the rest of the quest after stage 20, you might also need to talk to Dorthe just to make sure you have completed whatever dialogue you were supposed to do with them after that scene, so nothing later in the quest gets messed up, but it still might anyway.

8 hours ago, nordwithasword said:

There isn't a separate quest involved in Adrienne following you. The way it is supposed to happen is she talks to Sigrid, and when their scene finishes, it updates a variable on Dorthe from 1 to 2. This variable is required for Dorthe, Adrienne, and Sigrid to have new dialogue so you can continue from there. Since you walked out on their scene, it may not have completed, and then when you skipped to stage 20 you ended up with loose ends.

Once you are able to thank Adrienne, she stops following. Try setting the Dorthe variable in the console and hopefully that will add Adrienne's new dialogue:

set DI_Global_Blacksmith_Dorthe to 2

If you want to continue with the rest of the quest after stage 20, you might also need to talk to Dorthe just to make sure you have completed whatever dialogue you were supposed to do with them after that scene, so nothing later in the quest gets messed up, but it still might anyway.

This was exactly what I was looking for and it did the trick! Thank you very much!

On 2/20/2021 at 2:45 PM, samuelga24 said:

i am doing the jarl's wife and i am in the part where i have to investigate the graymanes by courting olfina or agreeing to help fralia, i want to court olfina but when i talk to her i dont get any new dialogue, am i supposed to do it at night or in a specific location?

I wasn't able to court Olfina during this quest myself. I looked at everything and I think this is badly worded in the quest objectives, because there doesn't seem to be any way to actually do it. In the vanilla game, she is not courtable, and I can't find any code in this quest that would change anything about Olfina or give her any new dialogue.

I think the reason it's mentioned as an option is because if you have already done the Forbidden Love quest in this mod, one of the possible endings is being in a relationship with Olfina. So if you are doing that quest at the same time, or have already done it as far as that ending, she would have already given you her house key. But there's no way to start courting her in THIS quest, as far as I can tell.

I'm adding this information to the walkthrough and will add it to the list of things that need fixing later on.

1 hour ago, nordwithasword said:

I wasn't able to court Olfina during this quest myself. I looked at everything and I think this is badly worded in the quest objectives, because there doesn't seem to be any way to actually do it. In the vanilla game, she is not courtable, and I can't find any code in this quest that would change anything about Olfina or give her any new dialogue.

I think the reason it's mentioned as an option is because if you have already done the Forbidden Love quest in this mod, one of the possible endings is being in a relationship with Olfina. So if you are doing that quest at the same time, or have already done it as far as that ending, she would have already given you her house key. But there's no way to start courting her in THIS quest, as far as I can tell.

I'm adding this information to the walkthrough and will add it to the list of things that need fixing later on.

Thanks for the answer, I thought I had an incompatibility in my modlist, good to know it's working fine.

Way too buggy. Hints aren't helpful at all. Reading through everyone else's walkthroughs were helpful but finalizing my decision to remove because the walkthroughs explain the same buggy issues I'm having and it really makes it all not even close to worth it for me. I don't want to have to keep saving and re-doing missions because of glitches. I get that this says support is limited and it was a WIP or whatever. But if it's this bad just take it down till someone fixes it. Not trying to be an ass but this is where you write your opinions and experiences. And mine is this sucked. 

So I encountered a problem with The Jarl’s wife quest near the end at the monument. After defeating all enemies and talking to the jarl asking him about his feelings toward his brother and late wife, he goes through the dialogue and ends it there with no option for me to say anything like leading him toward a relationship with my character or Irileth. According to the guide I read, he also gives a reward for killing the mage but that dialogue option isn’t there either. I should also mention that the pop up window saying the jarl buried the ebony blade doesn’t appear either, once I get to the monument, enemies spawn and attack. I’ve tried it multiple times with the same result so I’m gonna try reloading to a save further back and seeing what happens. 

30 minutes ago, smugmegumin said:

So I encountered a problem with The Jarl’s wife quest near the end at the monument. After defeating all enemies and talking to the jarl asking him about his feelings toward his brother and late wife, he goes through the dialogue and ends it there with no option for me to say anything like leading him toward a relationship with my character or Irileth. According to the guide I read, he also gives a reward for killing the mage but that dialogue option isn’t there either. I should also mention that the pop up window saying the jarl buried the ebony blade doesn’t appear either, once I get to the monument, enemies spawn and attack. I’ve tried it multiple times with the same result so I’m gonna try reloading to a save further back and seeing what happens.

EDIT: loading to a save further back solved all the issues. Gotta say though, I feel like the mephala possessions can be a problem. Summoning thieves guild members and then I need to do the reparations quest or summoning Tsun who doesn’t take damage. Other than that all’s good it seems.

16 hours ago, smugmegumin said:

EDIT: loading to a save further back solved all the issues. Gotta say though, I feel like the mephala possessions can be a problem. Summoning thieves guild members and then I need to do the reparations quest or summoning Tsun who doesn’t take damage. Other than that all’s good it seems.

Thanks for posting about this, the Mephala possessions are a good point and I have added that to the list of things that need changing. I think these should be something like non-specific ghosts or creatures, maybe some kind of daedra, not copies of actual NPCs known to the player.

How much further back in the quest was your reloaded save? I don't know how likely I'll be able to find it, but if I can narrow it down to "something between this part and arriving at the monument was where it fucked up" that'll help tracking down whatever bug you got.

On 2/26/2021 at 9:16 AM, l0ngdickj0hns0n said:

Way too buggy. Hints aren't helpful at all. Reading through everyone else's walkthroughs were helpful but finalizing my decision to remove because the walkthroughs explain the same buggy issues I'm having and it really makes it all not even close to worth it for me. I don't want to have to keep saving and re-doing missions because of glitches. I get that this says support is limited and it was a WIP or whatever. But if it's this bad just take it down till someone fixes it. Not trying to be an ass but this is where you write your opinions and experiences. And mine is this sucked. 

vinfamy isn't around anymore, so nobody's going to take down the file - a lot of people are still playing it and enjoying it, even though it has a lot of issues. And having this thread about it is the only way I'm finding a lot of other people's bugs so I can try to reproduce them, figure out why, and work on the revision I'm making. Getting rid of the mod won't make it any quicker for me or anybody else to fix it.

It isn't a WIP, it's a completed mod whose creator is no longer around. When I have enough of my revised version done that I can make a WIP thread about it, I'll do that, but in the meantime this is a good place to get help for the known issues in the existing mod.

8 hours ago, nordwithasword said:

Thanks for posting about this, the Mephala possessions are a good point and I have added that to the list of things that need changing. I think these should be something like non-specific ghosts or creatures, maybe some kind of daedra, not copies of actual NPCs known to the player.

How much further back in the quest was your reloaded save? I don't know how likely I'll be able to find it, but if I can narrow it down to "something between this part and arriving at the monument was where it fucked up" that'll help tracking down whatever bug you got.

So the save I loaded back to was a save outside Dragonsreach when I needed to find a way to break Mephala’s curse and when she starts possessing your friends. Any save I had with the jarl, Irileth, and Metina had the same issue stated before. 

On 1/27/2021 at 10:45 AM, nordwithasword said:

LOL yeah. That seems to happen to a lot of people. Turning off the sleep events completely seems to be the only way to avoid this risk. Console commands are here.

Thanks for this! (And the guide as well, very useful to be able to see the general scope of the mod.)

I really really like the idea of the sleep events (a really clever idea to have previous partners show up again) but I had to disable them with the commands you provided, as they seem a little wonky in practice. The dreams seem to count as real encounters in every way that counts. It adds to the tally in SexLab's sex diary, which given that that now has gameplay implications is not so great. If the partner is dead they die after the scene, leaving the corpse; if they're alive they start walking back towards their normal location. Had a Markarth guard show up "in my dream" in Riverwood then casually saunter out, presumably walking back to Markarth.

Ok i have an issue with jarls wife questline im fast travelling to solitude witnessing the scene with prostitute and pimp and thalmor guys stopping the hooded lady and persuading her then the next quest is given ambush pimp and prostitute so im doing that and killing them next quest said remove their clothes so im doing that and lydia is with me whole time so someone said here if i give those prostitute clothes to my follower it would work so i can enter thalmor headquarters just like the next quest objective is saids but the things is i talked to guard who have its keys for entering headquarters and he said out of the way citizen you have no business inside or something so i try to find the hooded lady as the optional objective saids and persuade her wearing the prostitute clothes and distracting the thalmors inside headquarters im going there again with her wearing prostitute clothes and my male character wearing heavy armor the guard saids the same thing again so tell me guys what am i missing here thanks for all solutions and helps already.

I'm currently trying to court Embry but I'm running into a problem where the dialogue option to court him after telling him he was no gentleman is not appearing. I have tested it with sadism at 0, 1 and 20 and it has still not appeared. I have used Alternate Start to start me at the Riverwood inn.

Here is my mod list:

Spoiler

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Name

"0000","DLC: HearthFires"

"0001","DLC: Dragonborn"

"0002","DLC: Dawnguard"

"0003","SkyUI"

"0004","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch"

"0005","Alternate Start - Live Another Life - SSE"

"0006","SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA8"

"0007","Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE"

"0008","FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6-3038-7-6-1582049490"

"0009","RaceMenu Special Edition"

"0010","HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)"

"0011","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended"

"0012","BodySlide and Outfit Studio"

"0013","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-"

"0014","CBBE SMP (3BBB)"

"0015","Schlongs of Skyrim SE"

"0016","Dovahkiins_Infamy__2_0"

"0017","SLAL_SE"

"0018","3jiou-SE-19-12-2019"

"0019","Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice"

On 3/12/2021 at 8:31 AM, killorkilled said:

Ok i have an issue with jarls wife questline im fast travelling to solitude witnessing the scene with prostitute and pimp and thalmor guys stopping the hooded lady and persuading her then the next quest is given ambush pimp and prostitute so im doing that and killing them next quest said remove their clothes so im doing that and lydia is with me whole time so someone said here if i give those prostitute clothes to my follower it would work so i can enter thalmor headquarters just like the next quest objective is saids but the things is i talked to guard who have its keys for entering headquarters and he said out of the way citizen you have no business inside or something so i try to find the hooded lady as the optional objective saids and persuade her wearing the prostitute clothes and distracting the thalmors inside headquarters im going there again with her wearing prostitute clothes and my male character wearing heavy armor the guard saids the same thing again so tell me guys what am i missing here thanks for all solutions and helps already.

You cannot take your own follower with you for this part of the quest. The mod should have popped up a message about this, when you got the quest objective. You can either go alone (you dress as the prostitute), or with the Stormcloak assassin as your follower (you dress as the pimp and she dresses as the prostitute). If you're with the Stormcloak assassin you still have to be wearing the pimp's clothes, not your regular gear.

Walkthrough post is here

12 hours ago, TauCetiGamma said:

I'm currently trying to court Embry but I'm running into a problem where the dialogue option to court him after telling him he was no gentleman is not appearing. I have tested it with sadism at 0, 1 and 20 and it has still not appeared. I have used Alternate Start to start me at the Riverwood inn.

Here is my mod list:

Reveal hidden contents

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Name

"0000","DLC: HearthFires"

"0001","DLC: Dragonborn"

"0002","DLC: Dawnguard"

"0003","SkyUI"

"0004","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch"

"0005","Alternate Start - Live Another Life - SSE"

"0006","SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA8"

"0007","Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE"

"0008","FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6-3038-7-6-1582049490"

"0009","RaceMenu Special Edition"

"0010","HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)"

"0011","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended"

"0012","BodySlide and Outfit Studio"

"0013","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-"

"0014","CBBE SMP (3BBB)"

"0015","Schlongs of Skyrim SE"

"0016","Dovahkiins_Infamy__2_0"

"0017","SLAL_SE"

"0018","3jiou-SE-19-12-2019"

"0019","Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice"

Getting that dialogue option depends on you having talked to Hilde (the old lady in Riverwood) and asked her about Alvor/Sigrid/Embry until she tells you Embry wasn't a gentleman. So the things that would fuck it up are if you didn't do that, if Hilde is removed or affected by some other mod, or if Hilde was dead for other reasons before you started this quest.