3 hours ago, CouriertoSlave69 said:

I think I fucked things up somehow. Sunny was coming up as an exclamation mark. So I tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything. When I try to reactivate/reinstall things FOMM says the file already exists, and when I try to reinstall SexoutNG Data FOMM stalls terribly. I'm not sure what I've done wrong or how to fix it. ?

If I am not mistaken, Sunny needs resources from Loogie's Tryout when she changes outfit from base.  You need all the resources for SCR for the rest of the addons to work (change to pregnancy clothing etc. 

I believe you are using MO, make sure you aren't making a mistake with the re-installation and selecting the choice to overwrite when re-installing. Another option is if it is still present, delete the mod then try to re-install.  Finally, perhaps something happened to that copy in MO and needs a refresh.

Hello all.

Finally I bring you version 2.7 of Maternity Pack Overkill. Also MPO Script Addon TTW has a fix.

Here is a summary of the changelog

----------------------

Changelog Maternity Pack Overkill V2.7

I put all plugins, meshes and textures into a FOMOD, to make installation easier. (Thanks for suggestion: anonymous515)

Special Thanks go to Neutron_Rus for finding the needed textures for Bittercup Slave Rag( https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/62887), for fixing the wrong paths for Sydney's Ruined Armor.
He also made the pregnancy versions for elegant dress and solved bone-issues in 2 other outfits

Also big thanks for Searinoxii, for not only reporting an issue with previous version with outfit swapping, but making a temporary fix for that
Lastly a bugfix for MPO-TTW Script addon. A bug in 2 scripts caused the user to not be able to go to Anchorage (Thanks kernwaffe for bug report)

ALL OUTFITS FROM FALLOUT NEW VEGAS, IT'S DLC, TTW AND SEXOUT COMMON RESOURCES ARE COVERED. (***Children outfits(FNV), Jason Bright's Outfit (FNV), Papa Khan(FNV), Holograms (DM) and Krystal's Underwear (SCR) not included. Because the outfits are broken or encouraging fetishes I don't approve off.)
Also some extra outfits are covered from Kristina's Closet and Sexout Tryout and more outfits go to P7 now as before

---------------------

I was unable to test, if the script addons were loaded properly, if you didn't have TaleOfTwoWastelands.

If you are a user without TaleOfTwoWastelands, I'd appriciate feedback, if that section of the FOMOD deployed successfully.

---------------------

*I accidentally uploaded the wrong modders_resource. It contained too much information and also contained future plans,

I don't want to create expectations.
I now have the correct version uploaded.

----------------------

Decided to repurpose my SexoutBreeder Discord server, to also provide help for people with problems in MaternityPack Overkill

https://discord.gg/pBGuvA

If you have issues, and I'm not online, other moderators might be able to assist you there too.

7 hours ago, Acornus said:

Sorry to bother, but which base body are is being used? Type 3 or 6?

I'm using one of 2 types of 'nude pregnancy base bodies', to form each outfit.

For the outfits with uncovered belly area I use Preg#th.nif

For the outfits with covered belly, I go for preg#-LB.nif files, as the belly is slightly smaller and not hanging (ie. compressed by the outfit)

I'm 90% certain the first is based on Type 3 and uncertain if the second is also based on type 3, or on one of the older formats, like type 3M or BnB.

I'm certain Type 6 didn't exist (or at least not popular enough) when the first nude-bodies were created.

3 hours ago, Sky18+ said:

Chrome crashes when I try to download it.

You might ask modmaker 'Chrome' to fix its shit. (I know that it's made by Google, but as servicedesk employee, I've seen Chrome cause many issues)

Make sure you don't have many tabs open, enough space on the c-drive and on the location where you want to copy the file to.

It's 1.9GB which in day and age is not too big for Chrome to download under normal circumstances.

6 hours ago, Sky18+ said:

I've cleaned the temp files and have enough space, yet it still crashes.  I was able to download fine a year ago.

Try SMMP.  It has those files and more. Install it first, then reinstall all the newest files that you are to have installed and allow overwrite. Reason for the install over SMMP is it is a base and a bit out of date. Installation of new files over... allowing overwrite will correct any files that have been updated.

Of course unless @dborg2 states otherwise. :D

7 hours ago, Sky18+ said:

How do I install the files?  I keep trying parts 2 and 3, but get data errors from the extracted file from part 1.

Just extract '1'. it will fetch parts 2 and 3 later on and extract it into the huge fomod.

Also added Google Drive, by request.

1 hour ago, Sky18+ said:

Clothing such as the farm slave, tribal underwear, and official ncr prostitute have glitchy textures.

Purple, or 'switching textures', or red exclamation marks. In both cases you'll want to check if you installed SexoutCommonResources-resource pack correctly. See the guide from Ritual Clarity for that.

On 7/27/2020 at 8:19 PM, dborg2 said:

Purple, or 'switching textures', or red exclamation marks. In both cases you'll want to check if you installed SexoutCommonResources-resource pack correctly. See the guide from Ritual Clarity for that.

A long time ago I had some problems with similar models. One of the issues I had was the drivers (video) was in need of being corrected, updated , repaired. Once I set them back up it was all good. Another was because there was a patch that was given for that very thing. Double check to be sure the author don't have any patches for those using the links provided.  If I remember correctly the item was the DragonGirl Dress (different version)

You are 100% safe in reinstalling anything on the Resource's list over what you have and allowing an overwrite. Just make sure you don't leave in / drag over/ install any ESP, ESM, or BSA (except for the one that needs to be renamed) in the folder, game, mod manager.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question, and I don't think it's been adressed but I didn't read the whole thread so it might have been answered already.

Is it possible to add a new outfit to the formlist?

I have an outfit that I usually use all the time, but when I tried a Deathclaw pregnancy, thinking that it would only be a visual non-effect, I kept getting "Your tight outfit causes blah blah blah".

It is not some new power armor or something like that, it's a set of clothes that are not included in the SCR files.

17 hours ago, Svartr564 said:

I have a question, and I don't think it's been adressed but I didn't read the whole thread so it might have been answered already.

Is it possible to add a new outfit to the formlist?

I have an outfit that I usually use all the time, but when I tried a Deathclaw pregnancy, thinking that it would only be a visual non-effect, I kept getting "Your tight outfit causes blah blah blah".

It is not some new power armor or something like that, it's a set of clothes that are not included in the SCR files.

Sexout Breeder has a script that basically rejects and undresses all outfits, except few.
If you want to keep your outfit on, you can add it in FNVEdit to the exception list. (mind you. It might or might not clip)

14 hours ago, Noque said:

MPO ScriptAddon TTW was written for version 2.7 of TTW. The 3.# version of TTW changes a lot of ID's and outfits, causing these kind of error messages.

I'm planning on completely rewriting the addon, but I'm first going to finish the current Sexout Breeder project(s).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2020 at 11:19 PM, doopdoo said:

I think there is something wrong with the "MPO scriptaddon TTW.esp" file as when I have it loaded it causes Butch to not give his tunnel snake outfit and he only gives it to me when I delete that one file

I think I should really disclaimer this on the mainpage:

The MPO scriptaddon TTW.esp was written for Tale of Two Wastelands 2.7, and not for Tale of Two Wastelands 3.*
The developers of Tale of Two Wastelands decided in 3.* to completely overhaul all the outfit id's, names, codes related to it, etc..
MPO scriptaddon TTW.esp will have unexpected results when used with the newer version of Tale of Two Wastelands.