28 minutes ago, doopdoo said:

Just in case mind equipping enclave power armor and testing it? Just to put my mind at ease or to work if it works for you 

Enclave Power Armor is the wrong mesh type for most (Type3M) and only goes to max P3 currently.

It's planned in 2.6 to be at least made to go to P7

I'm getting a visual bug with OutfitRepublican02 "Field Hand Outfit" [ARMO:000EF1CC]. One of the arms and part of the dress streches out to infinity at some point below the ground. I've narrowed down the bug to the mesh 'armor\republicans\republicanF_02.NIF' provided by this mod. There aren't any plugins that make changes that should effect this so I think it's a mesh issue. Maybe a skeleton issue? There is no issue when I overwrite with a mesh from other mods.

I'm assuming noone else has this issue. How have I messed up the install to have caused this?

broken outfit.png

5 hours ago, Corsec said:

I'm getting a visual bug with OutfitRepublican02 "Field Hand Outfit" [ARMO:000EF1CC]. One of the arms and part of the dress streches out to infinity at some point below the ground. I've narrowed down the bug to the mesh 'armor\republicans\republicanF_02.NIF' provided by this mod. There aren't any plugins that make changes that should effect this so I think it's a mesh issue. Maybe a skeleton issue? There is no issue when I overwrite with a mesh from other mods.

I'm assuming noone else has this issue. How have I messed up the install to have caused this?

broken outfit.png

It is possible I errored out.

Which skeleton and bodytype are you using?

3 hours ago, dborg2 said:

I had the problem with both the BNB and Type3 Beware of Girl bodies. The problem occured with both the Ragdolls and BnB BodyExtender Compatability Skeletons (I load these skeletons last in the load order). The problem occurs with the same mesh included in both the MPO and SMMP packs. The problem occurs with the regular non-pregnant mesh, I haven't tested the pregnant version of the dress yet.

Actually now I'm thinking of it, since it was only the left arm, it may be a pipboy issue since I'm using the Pipboy 2500. I'll do more testing with the different arm/hand/glove types.

22 hours ago, dborg2 said:

I've checked it again with a minimal modlist (using sexout skeleton and vanilla body) and the issue still happens, so I think it's probably not due to my load order.

I still haven't tested the pregnant versions of the outfit yet.

EDIT: I also re-downloaded the file so it's not corrupted.

8 hours ago, Corsec said:

I've checked it again with a minimal modlist (using sexout skeleton and vanilla body) and the issue still happens, so I think it's probably not due to my load order.

I still haven't tested the pregnant versions of the outfit yet.

EDIT: I also re-downloaded the file so it's not corrupted.

If this is for the not-pregnant version of the outfit, than it might not be related to this mod. This mod only adds pregnancy-meshes, and leaves others alone. If I did edit the not-pregnant version, you can remove the specific file from my mod and try again. Inside Fallout meshes.bsa the original file is available, and will be used in those cases.

On 4/27/2019 at 2:10 AM, Corsec said:

broken outfit.png

looks like i have this too and for some reason it goes somewhere under hidden valley but i cant get close enough to see it even with tcl, what causes this with what mod i have no idea

19 hours ago, doopdoo said:

looks like i have this too and for some reason it goes somewhere under hidden valley but i cant get close enough to see it even with tcl, what causes this with what mod i have no idea

It goes to the center of the map. Best solution is to remove the file I accidentally added. <FalloutDIR>\Data\Meshes\armor\republicans\republicanF_02.NIF

On 5/1/2019 at 10:57 PM, lolesco said:

can someone please upload this mod in somewhere else? MEGA doesn't let me (or any free users) download it

I'll look into that this weekend.

And since I'll be updating anyway, I'll remove the erroneous file reported before.

EDIT: Done. No need to download a new version, if you have the 'old' version

• 2 weeks later...

Call out to anybody. If you have TTW 3.2 installed, could you please PM me a copy of taleoftwowastelands.esm  ?

I had 3.2 installed to check the new outfits, but the GECK couldn't handle cells, while modding Sexout Breeder. So I had to remove my TTW 3.2 installation.

And due to the way they made the installer, I haven't managed to make a Mod-Organizer friendly TTW environment, as I've already done for TTW 2.9

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2019 at 3:07 PM, happypyro8 said:

whenever I try to add it on FOMM FOMM crashes?

same here, i'm going to try using the old one but i don't know if it'll work with the new addons?? 

5 hours ago, laylajack said:

same here, i'm going to try using the old one but i don't know if it'll work with the new addons?? 

Old ones as in pre 2.0 might have issues, the rest should be fine. Most likely the mod is just to big for FOMM/NMM

42 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

Old ones as in pre 2.0 might have issues, the rest should be fine. Most likely the mod is just to big for FOMM/NMM

what i ended up doing was downloading SMMP then saying no to overwriting so it only installed MPO ... been playing for a few hours & everything seems to be fine.. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, smog1217 said:

how do i set the bnb body to have the bnb pregnant clothes instead of the vanilla clothes when pregnant?

Sexout Pregnancy recognizes BNB body and will swap, where possible, to BnB outfit version of the outfits. Unfortinately there are only 5 or 6(incomplete) sets of BnB outfits.
If it can't find them (or belly becomes bigger then the biggest BnB version of the outfit), it'll switch to Type3 versions.