8 hours ago, VaunWolfe said:

For some reason the hellfire armor disappears and so does my characters body. I am not certain how to fix it.

Sounds like it can't find the mesh.

Have you installed both the maternity pack overkill, as wel as the Maternity Clothes (via the tutorial for installation of SexoutCommonResources)

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, jesterbrown said:

I'm having the same problem, and my character isn't pregnant.

so you are missing the hellfire non-pregnant outfit?

My mod doesn't provide that. unless I made a bug in the swap script and it switches out to a different outfit.

You can use the MPO Scriptaddon AllDLC to have scripts from the Fallout New Vegas DLCs check for outfit lists instead of specific outfits. This will assist you in progressing through quests and stuff while pregnant, where the base game would have only checked for the none-pregnant version of an outfit.

Also if you use the latest TTW, you want the MaternityPackOverkill TTW addon, because I can't check TTW version and TTW 3+ added new outfits.

**** if I ever get to finish the new scripting logic both will no longer be needed. But considering the fact it took me a month or more to finish the first testrun and 4-5th of the results were not to my liking, it will take months before I can release the huge update.

On 8/25/2022 at 8:18 AM, dborg2 said:

so you are missing the hellfire non-pregnant outfit?

My mod doesn't provide that. unless I made a bug in the swap script and it switches out to a different outfit.

I'm also using a TTW Enclave overhaul mod that renames hellfire to "advanced power armor/helmet mk3" and this mod reverts the armor back to hellfire. 

10 hours ago, jesterbrown said:

I'm also using a TTW Enclave overhaul mod that renames hellfire to "advanced power armor/helmet mk3" and this mod reverts the armor back to hellfire. 

ok. This helps me. The problem here is that I tried to get consistancy between TTW-mods (2.9 and 3.* renamed the armor too) and now a different mod 'corrects' it again.

You can probably place TTW-Enclave Overhaul below MPO in the load order to fix this.

18 hours ago, dborg2 said:

ok. This helps me. The problem here is that I tried to get consistancy between TTW-mods (2.9 and 3.* renamed the armor too) and now a different mod 'corrects' it again.

You can probably place TTW-Enclave Overhaul below MPO in the load order to fix this.

Sure enough, that fixed it. Thanks for the help.

Edited by jesterbrown
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2022 at 2:12 AM, Petero48 said:

Hello, I have encountered an issue where left hand is unnaturally stretched in Field Hand female outfit, any idea how can it be fixed?

20220914004405_1.jpg

I believe I acccidentally included a broken mesh to Maternity Pack Overkill at some point

Please delete ...\meshes\armor\republicans\republicanF_02.NIF and test again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2019 at 7:28 AM, dborg2 said:

It goes to the center of the map. Best solution is to remove the file I accidentally added. <FalloutDIR>\Data\Meshes\armor\republicans\republicanF_02.NIF

3 years later and I still hit this bug. I had encountered it before, but thought it was my fault. Since I rarely went near farms, I didn't hit it much and thought I had it fixed. Then I added a mod which added a ton of settlers to Goodsprings and BAM! Infinite arms everywhere! It took me a few hours of debugging to discover it was just this ONE outfit causing all the issues. Deleting the file in Maternity Pack Overkill 2.8 with 7-zip fixed the long long arm farmers. 

Maybe I got an older version of the mod. I did find a pregnancy compendium which already includes the fix apparently:  

Edited by lavatube
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Mr_fappe said:

Hello there, is there way that I can use this mod without the sexout? like changing the armor/belly type on crafting table etc.

You can remove the bodyswap token and cheatadd the size you want of the outfit you want in console.

There isn't a way for most outfits to be 'repaired' to a different size. There are a few exceptions.

You do want to disable the RemoveWorkStationNeeds.esp though.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/20/2022 at 2:31 AM, VaunWolfe said:

Ok I found it. Turns out on maternity pack over kill the hellfire armor non prego is pathed to tesla power armor. But the path is not pathed right. 

could you post which paths to change to fix this?

edit: did some poking myself, there are no models for the Hellfire Power Armor, its added, but simply piped up to the Advanced Tesla Power Armor. Also it tries to override the non-pregnant model, but its linked to a mesh that doesnt exist

Edited by dariorthan
7 hours ago, dariorthan said:

Did a quick and dirty Fix for the Issue. Simply removed the female version of the Armor in the Patch so it loads the male version. barely do this shit, so no guarantee i havent broken something else

Maternity Pack Overkill TTW32addon.zip 2.02 kB · 0 downloads

4 hours ago, dariorthan said:

Another Issue i discovered: If you run mods that modify the armor values, those values dont get reflected in the replacers. this wouldnt be as much of a pain, if it didnt replace your armor automaticly.

Thank you for looking into this. I assume you have properly fixed the Hellfire armor. I must admit with all the power armors in the game, I might have mistaken paths at some point.

For your second comment. I expect that the big modification I am working on will fix this, as it will dynamically change mesh-path and name without changing any values that were set by other mods. However, please don't expect a release soon. It takes incredibly long as I am also trying to fix all pathing issues, mesh issues and texture issues in all sizes for all outfits (including all those from Kristina's Closet and Sexout Tryout)

The only missing outfits will be children outfits and a few special outfits that I can't work with. (Hologram outfits for instance)