Hi! Don't know if this is the right place to ask this but I have downloaded your other mod "Sexout Framework Assortment" and since it contains this mod I thought I'd post this here. Is there any way to get non pregnant versions of the outfits included in this via console commands? I remember there used to be a mod that added a shop of some kind on the road to Primm where you could buy the outfits but it was very old.

15 hours ago, dhkLover said:

Hi! Don't know if this is the right place to ask this but I have downloaded your other mod "Sexout Framework Assortment" and since it contains this mod I thought I'd post this here. Is there any way to get non pregnant versions of the outfits included in this via console commands? I remember there used to be a mod that added a shop of some kind on the road to Primm where you could buy the outfits but it was very old.

Sexout Store adds a lot of outfits from Sexout Common Resources to the game, by creating a shop. For Kristina's Closet outfits, you'd have to contact that mod owner.
Sexout Tryout provides the outfits through its quests. Same for Sexout Breeder.

The 2 or 3 other outfits that are fully integrated in MPO will have to be obtained through console.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all.

I decided to give you all an update on the progress for MPO 3.0.

2 years ago somebody gave me the blueprints to switch over to dynamic swapping of outfits.

last summer I (with the help of Neutron) managed to get the dynamic swapping working and finished a first complete testrun.

I not only tested the swapping, but made meshes for all missing outfits, checked all existing outfits on all issues, like clipping, skeleton issues, textures issues etc.

I wrote down over 8000 issues I wanted to fix.

After the testrun I started on the fixing of the issues in Blender (the component that takes the most time). I'm currently in the middle of fixing outfits starting with the letter R, all alphabetically previous outfits have had an attempted Blender fix. Hopefully at the beginning of Summer I finish all Blender steps and can continue with Nifskope fixes. This should take a lot less time.

I also have a very few GECK fixes, but that is the last stage, before I can start a new complete testrun and verify if all fixes I made are working.

• 4 weeks later...

Forgive me, I seem to be a little confused. I found an issue with either MPO or SCR swapping out an outfit from Sexout Tryout, specifically the Great Khan outfit with the ID of xx0408ce. After equipping it, a body swap script from one of these mods replaces it with an identical looking outfit from SCR with the id of xx026090. This breaks the mod's script. 

Having carefully read through MPO's description, I'd realized that it may be responsible - and I found mention of an .esp specifically for fixing Tryout's outfits. However, I can't seem to find this .esp in either the Loverslab downloads, or the linked MEGA/Google drive downloads. The only .esps I see are Maternity Pack Overkill.esp and MPO scriptaddon ALLDLC.esp FNVEdit does not reveal any obvious Tryout fixes in either of those. 

So my question is, does the Tryout fix still exist in some form, or has it been removed entirely? 

I'm afraid that's my issue - I cannot find the download for that .esp. The Loverslab downloads look like this:

image.png.599a8a10a91dd9953a96b17628697714.png

While the fomod only has the two .esps for MPO and the DLCs: 

image.png.c6deef3678cb6ba5c6ac4da27a96c6a1.png

Neither can I find them on the MEGA or Google drive download pages. 

6 hours ago, Ameridaw said:

I'm afraid that's my issue - I cannot find the download for that .esp. The Loverslab downloads look like this:

image.png.599a8a10a91dd9953a96b17628697714.png

While the fomod only has the two .esps for MPO and the DLCs: 

image.png.c6deef3678cb6ba5c6ac4da27a96c6a1.png

Neither can I find them on the MEGA or Google drive download pages. 

either of the 2 top downloads is good, but then you have to search deeper in the file(s) to find the missing scriptaddon

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, noble0513 said:

Load the Maternity Pack Overkill.esp will cause stuttering in the game.

Already tested standalone.

Am I miss sth?

Maternity Pack Overkill is a heavy mod with some very heavy scripts.

Note that the scripts that might cause the stuttering are being changed, but it requires a huge overhaul, which is why I've been busy overhauling for 2 years.

Also don't forget the get the mod "New Vegas Tick Fix". That fixes several forms of stuttering.

Edited by dborg2
On 7/3/2023 at 2:35 AM, dborg2 said:

Maternity Pack Overkill is a heavy mod with some very heavy scripts.

Note that the scripts that might cause the stuttering are being changed, but it requires a huge overhaul, which is why I've been busy overhauling for 2 years.

Also don't forget the get the mod "New Vegas Tick Fix". That fixes several forms of stuttering.

Thanks for your help,have a nice day.

I want to warn you about the fact the archives on MEGA cant be installed, because they seem to be damaged somehow... May it be possible to try fixing that problem please ? because of that there missing textures in the mod and somes armours become invisibles when weared when our character is pregnant (tried to instal the files in questions on Vortex but it never wanted to install because of "archives damaged")

8 hours ago, FatesGames said:

I want to warn you about the fact the archives on MEGA cant be installed, because they seem to be damaged somehow... May it be possible to try fixing that problem please ? because of that there missing textures in the mod and somes armours become invisibles when weared when our character is pregnant (tried to instal the files in questions on Vortex but it never wanted to install because of "archives damaged")

if it's multipart archive, then all parts should be in one place, i don't know how vortex is working with multipart archives, but you only need to use part1 in order to unpack everything else

9 hours ago, FatesGames said:

If you don't know how WINRAR-parting works, just download the 'FULL' file and the loose esp. (loose esp has some bug fixes)

I have the parts-option, because some people complain that the download for the full file is too big and will crap out before download is done.

Like Neutron said. If you downloaded the 23 loose Parts. just install Part 1, and the rest will automatically unpack/install. You don't need to install part 2, part 3 etc. They just need to be present in the folder, so part 1 can unpack them.

Edited by dborg2
13 hours ago, dborg2 said:

If you don't know how WINRAR-parting works, just download the 'FULL' file and the loose esp. (loose esp has some bug fixes)

I have the parts-option, because some people complain that the download for the full file is too big and will crap out before download is done.

Like Neutron said. If you downloaded the 23 loose Parts. just install Part 1, and the rest will automatically unpack/install. You don't need to install part 2, part 3 etc. They just need to be present in the folder, so part 1 can unpack them.

thank for the advise, and also there a birthing loop happening to Cass for unknow reasons, do you have somes commands who could cancel it please ? she's in the loop for hours now and I dont know how to properly stop it...

2 hours ago, FatesGames said:

thank for the advise, and also there a birthing loop happening to Cass for unknow reasons, do you have somes commands who could cancel it please ? she's in the loop for hours now and I dont know how to properly stop it...

try to reset pregnancy for all characters in mcm

I tried many times, but it didn't worked for unknow reasons, that why I want to know if there commands allowing to remove the animations/ pregnancy and birthing perks 

5 hours ago, FatesGames said:

I tried many times, but it didn't worked for unknow reasons, that why I want to know if there commands allowing to remove the animations/ pregnancy and birthing perks 

There's a way through kill/resurrect and cleaning up inventory from tokens, birthing perks should remove themselves automatically or after reset. Also there's a way to break sexout acts by using hotkey in spunk, you can try that as well

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, LoveWomen007 said:

I'd just like to ask what is the difference between Maternity Clothes and this Maternity Pack? Thank you.

maternity clothes is a collection of meshes and textures that was made for Sexout Common Resources

Maternity Pack Overkill is a mod that adds on to Sexout Pregnancy and Sexout Common Resources, where (eventually) all outfits from Fallout New Vegas+DLC, TTW, Kristina's Closet and Sexout Tryouts outfits will get maternity clothes.

20 hours ago, dborg2 said:

maternity clothes is a collection of meshes and textures that was made for Sexout Common Resources

Maternity Pack Overkill is a mod that adds on to Sexout Pregnancy and Sexout Common Resources, where (eventually) all outfits from Fallout New Vegas+DLC, TTW, Kristina's Closet and Sexout Tryouts outfits will get maternity clothes.

Sorry if I say some dumb stuff but do you still need Maternity Clothes if you have Maternity Pack Overkill? Thank you very much and have a good day. 

3 hours ago, LoveWomen007 said:

Sorry if I say some dumb stuff but do you still need Maternity Clothes if you have Maternity Pack Overkill? Thank you very much and have a good day. 

yes, you do need them.

(Or you install SOFA and have all-in-1)

• 5 weeks later...

Time for a new update on Maternity Pack Overkill 3.0

Had 2 weeks of holidays and spend a lot of time modding for MPO3.

Blender work is done for testrun2 (90% of the work) and I now started with NIFSkope work.(7%)

After that it's changing 1 setting in Blender and then I can run testrun 2 and see how many of the 5000 issues I found in testrun 1 have been fixed.

Estimation is 1 month from now for the next testrun. I usually solve about 40% of the issues I found (and make 40% less extreme) the first time, and find 10% new issues.

Example: on first test I discover outfit has an invisible body due to an error in the NIF-file. 2nd run I discover that the now visible body is clipping with the outfit.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Pootie1396 said:

dont want to sound dumb im new to this

after downloading the file do i just unpack and repack part 1 with the fomod to get all files downloaded?

confused with the installation sorry again im new to this

I don't know which mod manager you use, but you download the huge download in the first or second download link and install it, then have the loose file at the bottom overwrite it.