On 6/20/2021 at 12:12 AM, Konohi said:

Hi dborg2.

I have been very impressed by your works! This mod adds a lot of wonderfulnesses to pregnancy of New Vegas !

I wanna ask, could you possibly make a maternity patch for this mod

Unfortunately this

"Other user's assets Some assets in this file belong to other authors. You will need to seek permission from these authors before you can use their assets "

and

"File credits

EvTital - Fallout 4 Version of the mod
AlpenWolf - GO Assets
Deep 3D Studio - Mechanix Gloves
EvTital - Balaclava/Vest/Sleeves/Legging meshes and textures
FX0x01 and DonJunk - Some of the Assets
Oh Deer - Textures
7thNighthawk - Screenshots and testing"

worry me

Because I'd need to get permissions from 6 people and the mod owner.

1 hour ago, RowanSkie said:

Hi! I was getting really curious, but do you think the Type 4 body could get a patch as an alternative body?

The problem would be, that there are (as far as I know) no type-4 nude body meshes I could use.

If you have them, I might be able to look at them, but do know it's 5775 'outfits', so that's not something I'm planning to complete quickly.

8 hours ago, dborg2 said:

The problem would be, that there are (as far as I know) no type-4 nude body meshes I could use.

If you have them, I might be able to look at them, but do know it's 5775 'outfits', so that's not something I'm planning to complete quickly.

I'd go so far as to say whom ever is desiring a different body for all this should learn how to convert and convert these outfits themselves.  I know this is a lot of work. There is guidance here on the site and once you learn, you can convert all sorts of outfits (even those for personal use). the same principles are used pretty much for all games in one form or another. (some differences like Skyrim requires a 0 body and a 1 body or whatever they call it for morphs if I recall but it just means two conversions instead of one)

Keep in mind that these bodies has taken years to convert. (5775) and not all converted by one person (at least the original conversions, I don't know if there wasn't any tweaks )  learning how to do so means that you can covert what you want and need. ;) Ignore the rest. 

And also this might not be the exact place but screw it, the companions got slave outfits from the tryout mod and then pregnant versions and it seems Sunny was planned to have one of her own too judging from this file name

"SexoutSLegionSunnySlaveP0B3"

Any plans on her getting some?

On 7/18/2021 at 10:10 PM, dborg2 said:

The mod I linked (aka actual mod) is default as nude body with its base mesh, plus vanilla armors and outfits, really. 

Edited by RowanSkie
8 hours ago, RowanSkie said:

The mod I linked (aka actual mod) is default as nude body with its base mesh, plus vanilla armors and outfits, really. 

the problem is, it doesn't matter what body mod you using, it'll not affect the outfits w/o reworking them all, as unlike newest bethesda games, in f3/fnv the body is built-in in the outfits itself in like 99% cases

So, from one body it needs to create at least 7 pregnant versions(it's simple, but tedious) and after that, need to create/edit 7 pregnancy versions for each outfit. This is a lot of work that is not even worth doing, just because of how large amount of models will be need to make
Dborg said it's 5775 outfits to make, so in reality it's around 700 (vanilla + mods) outfits + pregnancy versions(from extra 3 to 15 possible)

Edited by Neutron_rus
On 7/21/2021 at 4:15 PM, doopdoo said:

How is Wasteland Warrior integrated? I cant find any preg versions in the files and it does not swap so I am curious to what is different? Or is it just so that the armor does not force a flat belly

with permission, I copied all assets from Wasteland Warrior into MPO. If you want swapping, you should use the Wasteland Warrior that my mod provides (version 2.8). See "Mod Resources.xlsx" to find the corresponding ID's

Edit. I realize I called it Warriors Armor (row 618 in excel sheet)

Edited by dborg2
On 7/24/2021 at 7:29 AM, dborg2 said:

with permission, I copied all assets from Wasteland Warrior into MPO. If you want swapping, you should use the Wasteland Warrior that my mod provides (version 2.8). See "Mod Resources.xlsx" to find the corresponding ID's

Edit. I realize I called it Warriors Armor (row 618 in excel sheet)

Oh nevermind I just fucked up on updating it and just installed the entire thing instead

Oh bollocks some time between first installing and updating the Jonas clothes body texture fuck up at P4 specifically

Edit: Or nope apparently its happening to other some armors aswell but only P4

Edited by doopdoo
More info and dont want to reply more than needed
7 hours ago, Ice71Lake said:

some of the outfits from this mod jokrisstinascloset main file do and do not work ?

In the excelsheet that is in the download, you can see which ones are covered and which ones aren't (yet)

@dborg2 I recently updated the files from your download. I use the complete pack . I believe 2.8 version. The files you have shared with me on Mega seems to be out of date.

Maternity clothing has also been updated (a week or so ago) The SMMP OP has been updated to reflect.  These files are "loose" now for download and will need to be compressed before use. (for some reason previously I could choose to download as a zip but not now for some strange reason perhaps on my end? )

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

you are trying to install via FOMM correct? Pretty sure MPO is far to large for FOMM to install it now, FOMM just cant handle large mods very well, if you wish to still use FOMM (which I understand I used it and after a while was to far in to switch) you would need to install bigger mods manually and have FOMM only really deal with load order..Honestly at this point and the age of FOMM, thats really all its good for.

• 2 months later...

Coming back into FONV after a looooooooooong time I installed most sexout mods, but ran into problems.

1. my body is being defaulted into type3 (I think) even though I have BNB installed together with a skeleton

2. in the breeder mod the bighorn girl in the garden is invisible, so some meshes and textures are missing

I didn't install "maternity clothes" by ritualclarity as I thought this pack covers those clothes as well, but is that the reason why that woman is invisible? Should I install that pack too?

8 hours ago, u543764509 said:

Coming back into FONV after a looooooooooong time I installed most sexout mods, but ran into problems.

1. my body is being defaulted into type3 (I think) even though I have BNB installed together with a skeleton

2. in the breeder mod the bighorn girl in the garden is invisible, so some meshes and textures are missing

I didn't install "maternity clothes" by ritualclarity as I thought this pack covers those clothes as well, but is that the reason why that woman is invisible? Should I install that pack too?

Maternity Clothes is different as Maternity Pack Overkill.

All Maternity Pack Overkill outfits are based on Type 3 currently, as bodies are attached to outfits.