Thanks. Kinda, sorta knew what base was, but best to be sure.

Fuck. Guess TESVI goes the same way FO4 did. I don`t buy it. Skyrim/Oblivion/FNV forever, it seems. TES is officially dead, like Fallout. I`ll just have to hope it`s horrible, like 76 is, then the modders will stick around a little longer. What a horrible thing they made me say. Thanks, Bethesda.

Just 2.6. Got it. The addons are quick and easy, so no big deal redoing those.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, doopdoo said:

Would someone kindly provide a pic of a female sorrows tribe member without their clothes on? just to check if im going batshit over files that dont exist

The nude body (for regular females) are provided by your nude replacer. T3 body of your choice, at least as I remember. It isn't a file from Maternity that is needed for this.

Now if you are having red triangles or floating heads then you didn't install maternity clothing correctly.  this is for the pregnancy bodies.

I suggest that YOU, post a photo of the potential issue. this will help those here to figure out the problem. Many aren't spending time (and likely don't have saves) in tribal lands. )

13 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

It would be better for you to post a photo of what you have so that others can properly assess the situation. There are so many different possiblities.

If I remember correctly, there was the normal nude bodies and/or the raider bodies with tatoos. Not sure which is there. The nudes depend on your base setup. If your nudes wastanders are ok and your nude raiders are Ok then your tribe members should be OK. (females)

Ive had a problem for a while now ever since installing 

But even after nuking fallout, the mods and my modmanager it somehow still has an effect and wont go back to how it used to

ScreenShot4.bmp ScreenShot3.bmp ScreenShot0.bmp ScreenShot5.bmp

I believe the pregnant bodies are for the t3 body not the t6.

It looks sort of like you have some issues with possibly the archive invaladation.

When you nuked the fallout. I assume you removed all the files and installed all the files again for the game. Verified the cache to be sure all is good on that end then installed all the mods fresh and didn't use any of your old saves and created all n ew ones. If this wasn't done there might be something stuck somewhere.  I personally never had that problem but I never used that mod.

Loogie has used Sexout for some time. Is familiar with secout pregnancy and such as well. have you asked him. There might be something that is known related to that mod and such.

These are basically all I know to try to help.

15 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

I believe the pregnant bodies are for the t3 body not the t6.

It looks sort of like you have some issues with possibly the archive invaladation.

When you nuked the fallout. I assume you removed all the files and installed all the files again for the game. Verified the cache to be sure all is good on that end then installed all the mods fresh and didn't use any of your old saves and created all n ew ones. If this wasn't done there might be something stuck somewhere.  I personally never had that problem but I never used that mod.

Loogie has used Sexout for some time. Is familiar with secout pregnancy and such as well. have you asked him. There might be something that is known related to that mod and such.

These are basically all I know to try to help.

I now tried using other mod managers and even reinstalled the one im using while also reinstalling/nuking fallout everytime and only installing MPO/SMMP but nothing, if you do have it installed maybe teleport to a sorrows npc and check for me? so i can atleast know its not something accidentally updated into the mod/modpack

3 hours ago, doopdoo said:

I now tried using other mod managers and even reinstalled the one im using while also reinstalling/nuking fallout everytime and only installing MPO/SMMP but nothing, if you do have it installed maybe teleport to a sorrows npc and check for me? so i can atleast know its not something accidentally updated into the mod/modpack

My game isn't up and running. It hasn't been for a long time. I gave what I can think of to correct and help.

3 hours ago, doopdoo said:

Oh well, thanks for the help anyway

I can say nobody reported any issues that you are having that I am aware of.

I'd try the MPO/SMMP (or the components of SMMP installed separately) without the Body that you are trying. See if it works well. If you have the same issue. The issue coudl be between your body choice and MPO etc.

• 1 month later...

So this is probably a pretty obvious fix but i'm having a problem where all the outfits are invisible. Normal variants are fine and i'm fairly certain I downloaded all the requirements. Initially i tried using FOMM to install but it would just crash so I tried to manually put the files in which is probably why it happened but i'm not sure. I also tried using NMM but no dice. should I delete the files I put in manually? Sorry in advance if this is a really obvious fix, but I couldnt find anyone else having this problem

4 hours ago, LoveTheBatPony said:

So this is probably a pretty obvious fix but i'm having a problem where all the outfits are invisible. Normal variants are fine and i'm fairly certain I downloaded all the requirements. Initially i tried using FOMM to install but it would just crash so I tried to manually put the files in which is probably why it happened but i'm not sure. I also tried using NMM but no dice. should I delete the files I put in manually? Sorry in advance if this is a really obvious fix, but I couldnt find anyone else having this problem

Are the outfits invisible or do they disappear completely?

If the first issue, you probably installed the meshes and textures to the incorrect place. if the latter, you might have an old version of SexoutCommonResources or SexoutPregnancy,

1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

Are the outfits invisible or do they disappear completely?

If the first issue, you probably installed the meshes and textures to the incorrect place. if the latter, you might have an old version of SexoutCommonResources or SexoutPregnancy,

Thanks for the reply! The outfits it seems, just the head and hands floating. This is my first time installing mods like this to NV so I most likely put them in the wrong spot when I did it manually. I just dropped them in the meshes folder and the ESPs into my data folder. But i'll check the other mods first just in case

6 hours ago, LoveTheBatPony said:

Thanks for the reply! The outfits it seems, just the head and hands floating. This is my first time installing mods like this to NV so I most likely put them in the wrong spot when I did it manually. I just dropped them in the meshes folder and the ESPs into my data folder. But i'll check the other mods first just in case

Note for everybody. MPO 2.6 is JUST THE UPDATE and requires 2.5, which is "2IXbEux" and is hosted on MEGA, because it's too big for Loverslab.

• 2 weeks later...

@dborg2 I've updated the live versions in the second post. Should be good to go and use. Let me know if you see or hear any issues from this source.  After a bit of time I will compress them and bring them to the main downloads. (once I am confident that they should be good to go and no errors) 

Only added your most recent update. (spread across documents, optional (for the ttw) and the main  etc.

2 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

@dborg2 I've updated the live versions in the second post. Should be good to go and use. Let me know if you see or hear any issues from this source.  After a bit of time I will compress them and bring them to the main downloads. (once I am confident that they should be good to go and no errors) 

Only added your most recent update. (spread across documents, optional (for the ttw) and the main  etc.

@RitualClarity  Looks good, but you missed the bugfix for Sexout Common Resources

Also noticed on the download page that the SexoutCommonResources (core files) aren't in the content-list.

Didn't update that part yet. (Bug Fix) didn't know there was one. Not playing the game so I get behind if someone doesn't let me know.

As for the listing of SCR Core files... it was experimental and at the time (perhaps still now) the updates are coming so fast. 

Finally, I didn't see much change on SCR... and I didn't see any bug fixes.

I was thinking that if it was a pre-requirement and seperatly (listed) etc they would grab the most current files for SCR and keep that updated as needed.

You should have access to the files if I remember correctly (the live versions) to make minor tweaks and additions as needed. (in case I am not available etc)

Annotation 2020-01-18 171915.png

• 1 month later...

Has anyone experienced any stuttering problems with just the Maternity Pack Overkill.esp and its requirements installed?  I run with NVTF and have tried NVSR and it is still causing massive stuttering when enabled; when the esp is disabled everything is fine.  It is a shame since I really wanted to use Fertile Breeder.

1 hour ago, FrostedHedgehog said:

Has anyone experienced any stuttering problems with just the Maternity Pack Overkill.esp and its requirements installed?  I run with NVTF and have tried NVSR and it is still causing massive stuttering when enabled; when the esp is disabled everything is fine.  It is a shame since I really wanted to use Fertile Breeder.

NVSR is known to cause lags and crashes, if not properly set up in Windows 10. Did you follow the advise on the Nexuspage for Windows 10?

Also MPO needs a lot of memory. Make sure your fallout.exe is patched to handle more memory. Use a 4GB patch for that.

15 hours ago, dborg2 said:

NVSR is known to cause lags and crashes, if not properly set up in Windows 10. Did you follow the advise on the Nexuspage for Windows 10?

Also MPO needs a lot of memory. Make sure your fallout.exe is patched to handle more memory. Use a 4GB patch for that.

Unfortunately, I had already tried your suggestions, thank you though!  I had everything running fairly well back in 2017 and the only differences between then and now is that I use Mod Organizer 2 instead of Vortex and I updated SCR, SMMP, MPO, and MC; I should try using the older versions of those and see if that does it when I get a chance.