More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

18 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

Turns out that "Groping" is a good one. :)

Not sure about that - imho groping should rather refer to animations where the PC, or at least a human, is groped.^^ Masturbation + horse would be better imho, that's what i'd look for if i want to play that animation ia SL tools.

On 7/26/2018 at 9:48 AM, Hellbeast123 said:

Hey Guys,

I have a little problem after updating from MNC+MNC hentai creatures from 11.1 to 11.2(using MO).So if i want to spawn a boar it spawns a fox instead.I already was looking for MNC hentai creatures 11.1 again but i couldnt find it yet(pretty sure there was a "show older files" or something similar button but it seems to be gone).I already deleted the "old" versions from my PC and my backup device because i like to keep things clean and it seemed like 11.2 would work without problems.I have tested all other creatures and they spawn correctly.I also cant interact with the fox and console is not showing a hentai name just that it comes from hentai creatures.esp.So is it just on my end or does anyone else have this bug?

got same issue I solved the problem like this

1: Unistall MNC Hentai creatures

2: Create new Clean Save Game 

3: İnstall latest MNC Hentai Creatures

4: Load Clean Save

5: Learn Hentai spell again

6: Problem solved

15 hours ago, mehmetbakkal62 said:

got same issue I solved the problem like this

2: Create new Clean Save Game 

3: İnstall latest MNC Hentai Creatures

4: Load Clean Save

5: Learn Hentai spell again

6: Problem solved

I would have done that but i only have 1 save(well not only 1 save but 1 playthrough),which has 550 hours gameplay and some mods i run cant be disabled(i think at least) because i would lose a lot of progress(Tundra defense,guild starter,become a bard,lakeview main flats).Problem was that i started to use mods after i kinda was finished with the game after arround 400 hours and only a few undiscovered locations left and only radiant quests in log.I didnt start a new game when i started to use mods.

21 minutes ago, Hellbeast123 said:

I would have done that but i only have 1 save(well not only 1 save but 1 playthrough),which has 550 hours gameplay and some mods i run cant be disabled(i think at least) because i would lose a lot of progress(Tundra defense,guild starter,become a bard,lakeview main flats).Problem was that i started to use mods after i kinda was finished with the game after arround 400 hours and only a few undiscovered locations left and only radiant quests in log.I didnt start a new game when i started to use mods.

try going to the HC MCM and turning the dump spells option on & off a few times, maybe that will fix it.

edit: you should probably unpause the game after each time you click on it.

5 hours ago, Hellbeast123 said:

I'm misunderstood  (sry for horrible english)

2: Load latest save game your playthrough

3: Create new Save Game  without MNC Hentai Creatures

4: İnstall latest MNC Hentai Creatures

5: Load Latest Save Game ( non  MNC Hentai Creatures  )

6: Learn Hentai spell again

7: Problem solved 

in this way I solved my problem  Sabre Cat spawn Fox

Can someone advise what settings to always make my female char take the female position?

For some reason my char keeps playing the male animation with creatures and swap actors won't work.

I didn't enable match creature genders in Sexlab and I've set default gender in creature framework to male.

On 7/28/2018 at 11:19 PM, mehmetbakkal62 said:

I'm misunderstood  (sry for horrible english)

2: Load latest save game your playthrough

3: Create new Save Game  without MNC Hentai Creatures

4: İnstall latest MNC Hentai Creatures

5: Load Latest Save Game ( non  MNC Hentai Creatures  )

6: Learn Hentai spell again

7: Problem solved 

in this way I solved my problem  Sabre Cat spawn Fox

Welp thanks for the tips i will keep them in mind for next time.But as i already told, i have just installed 11.1 again and everything works fine.And since there are no visible differences between 11.1 and 11.2 its all fine i guess.

50 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Hey, MMG, this guy: 

ID 040D2D00    

_00EncTrollArmored    

DLC1TrollRaceArmored "Troll" [RACE:020117F5]    

DLC1SkinTrollArmored [ARMO:02016689]

has a miscolored peen... he's dark but the peen is white.

error confirmed, don't know how that was missed but it will be fixed.

Nine million skins, one is missed. Whodathunkit.

Do you have any skins at all in MNC where the only thing that is swapped is the peen? Where you have a base mesh, an unaroused peen, and an aroused peen? I'm having trouble with those and I have a lot of them.

6 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Do you have any skins at all in MNC where the only thing that is swapped is the peen? Where you have a base mesh, an unaroused peen, and an aroused peen? I'm having trouble with those and I have a lot of them.

i think it's just the dragon now....apart from the unaroused part that is.

how are you setting up the armors? are you using 1 armor addon reference/armature (just the dick) or 2 (dick and body)?

edit: on a slightly related subject i'm trying to update the mod credits to be more detailed but i'm having a problem with the mesh credits, there has been so many edits on top of other peoples edits that i have completely lost track of who made what original meshes.

I settled on mostly having a mesh and armor that is only the flaccid peen, another that is only the aroused peen, and letting CF equip one or the other. Worked fine in LE, except that when it glitched all the creatures were neutered. (Which was maybe a good thing, since users discovered the glitch before getting into action.) But that's what's not working now--going back to the flaccid peen.

Your dragons are different because there is no flaccid peen to worry about. Maybe dragons should be provided with a ventral slit?

I hear you about credits. That's why my permissions say "credit me if you can"--I myself have used resources from a bunch of places and I don't always know where. If I make a Lykaios peen and pull a piece from the dog mesh, and adapt the texture from another because I like it better, whose work is it at this point?

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I settled on mostly having a mesh and armor that is only the flaccid peen, another that is only the aroused peen, and letting CF equip one or the other. Worked fine in LE, except that when it glitched all the creatures were neutered. (Which was maybe a good thing, since users discovered the glitch before getting into action.) But that's what's not working now--going back to the flaccid peen.

Your dragons are different because there is no flaccid peen to worry about. Maybe dragons should be provided with a ventral slit?

I hear you about credits. That's why my permissions say "credit me if you can"--I myself have used resources from a bunch of places and I don't always know where. If I make a Lykaios peen and pull a piece from the dog mesh, and adapt the texture from another because I like it better, whose work is it at this point?

try adding the body armature/armor addon to your dick armor, forcing the body to change as well (to the exact same mesh that it's already using) may get it to work right (assuming you add the right body template flags to the armor).

the other option is to not use CF for the non aroused meshes, just override the original body armor with one that adds a extra armature/armor addon for the dick.

i was hoping no one would say that ?

i know diarawr made the Canine penis (horny dogs of skyrim)...so i think that would be something like this:

penis mesh by diarawr

balls mesh by ?

textures by ?

assets edited by bad dog

by the way i got a pm requesting me to change back that texture last week, not sure why they asked me but i did it anyways:

Edited BD SOS.7z

1 hour ago, Rachel said:

Is it possible to schlongify the Budy Companion? Would I be able to cannibalize the husky or wolf mesh and use their member for Budy?

i've looked at him before, his body shape is not quite the same as the other wolves/dogs, so it would take more work than usual to make it look right.

edit:

Eg. this is what i get if i just copy the dick mesh over: dog_wolf_budy.nif

his body mesh is too low for it.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

i've looked at him before, his body shape is not quite the same as the other wolves/dogs, so it would take more work than usual to make it look right.

edit:

Eg. this is what i get if i just copy the dick mesh over: dog_wolf_budy.nif

his body mesh is too low for it.

Thanks, this at least gives me something to work with, I'll probably have to just tweak it and him to work just right.

"added storm Atronach Mesh"
99 types of creature in the game
99 types of creature
Take one down
Give it a dick
98 unfuckable creatures in the game

Thank you Sweetheart. ❤️ What's left with no animatable meshes now? Mudcrabs and ice wraiths? xD I know why, I just... am immensely amused, every time the list shrinks.

3 hours ago, Yuni said:

Thank you Sweetheart. ❤️ What's left with no animatable meshes now? Mudcrabs and ice wraiths? xD I know why, I just... am immensely amused, every time the list shrinks.

i have a way to make animated IceWraiths, but i don't have a way to keep it synchronized with the player yet.