More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

3 hours ago, leyre said:

have a question, did you changed the size of the wolfs?? changing their size to 0.89 instanly fixes any problems

all wolves are 1.0, unless you have "MNC Rescaled Meshes" selected in CF then they are 1.2.

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

These guys from Immersive Creatures could be added to the MNC Factory: 

_00GehenothRace "Gehenoth Race" [RACE:07000D64]

i don't see any race by that name or formid in ic.

So I got this old, bundled version of MNC with SLNC from sometime in 2016 (meta ini says 9.0) and everything works fine with it as far as I'm concerned.  I'm sure this is a great update for the adventurous but I'm hoping I get to be lazy and not have to chase down issues / figure out how to integrate some of the bundled features/meshes/textures of SLNC with this MNC (since I see the install instructions call for disabling the SLNC .esps

With that in mind, my question is - If I snag this updated /debugged hentai creatures ONLY is it going to mess everything up without this new MNC SLAL version?  The old hentai creatuers had lots of problems, (especially with the timer starting animations on actors that were already in an animation with the same creature).  Really that's all I'm here to try and fix.  

I try to follow an "aint broke don't fix it" policy in general so I'm afraid to break my marvelously working old MNC

10 minutes ago, shencereys said:

So I got this old, bundled version of MNC with SLNC from sometime in 2016 (meta ini says 9.0) and everything works fine with it as far as I'm concerned.  I'm sure this is a great update for the adventurous but I'm hoping I get to be lazy and not have to chase down issues / figure out how to integrate some of the bundled features/meshes/textures of SLNC with this MNC (since I see the install instructions call for disabling the SLNC .esps

With that in mind, my question is - If I snag this updated /debugged hentai creatures ONLY is it going to mess everything up without this new MNC SLAL version?  The old hentai creatuers had lots of problems, (especially with the timer starting animations on actors that were already in an animation with the same creature).  Really that's all I'm here to try and fix.  

I try to follow an "aint broke don't fix it" policy in general so I'm afraid to break my marvelously working old MNC

it should be possible to only update HC, but any problems your having with animations will most likely still be there.

the SLNC esps have been merged into the MNC esp, so all the meshes are still included (+ some new ones)

26 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

it should be possible to only update HC, but any problems your having with animations will most likely still be there.

the SLNC esps have been merged into the MNC esp, so all the meshes are still included (+ some new ones)

Hey, thanks for your work!

I wasn't expecting such a quick response, I just came back to edit to say that all I had to do was overwrite the bundled Hentai Creatures files and wait for MCM to update its menu.  Dumped spells and everything is working fine. 

So if anybody just wants to update hentai creatures it seems to work OK as-is.  (haven't tested EVERY creature on the list, might be some broken ones without a new MNC, but most things work)

You did a very nice job with the script!  My old version of hentai creatures would go bananas if you didn't be extra sure your animation times didn't exceed your training wait times - in addition it seemed to confuse one creature's timer with another's.   So one creature might take some other creature's currently due timer as a queue to start an anim with ITS actor and start it even though it's already running an anim... so even being very careful with timers you couldn't ever run more than 1 creature at a time in training mode.  Even sometimes the script would blow up across zones..like one creature in Riverwood is affecting one in Whiterun..  Don't even ask me how.

it really didn't do much besides allow me to test just to see if some animation pack was working properly.

Just now I turned 5 creatures loose in whiterun at once and turned wait timers to some low prime number, came back 5 mintues later and everything was peachy keen.  By then the old version would have been a hot mess.  So again, good work!

15 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i don't see any race by that name or formid in ic.

It's the new SSE Immersive Creatures. There are a few new races. Also this: 

_00SoulWraithRace "Soul Wraith" [RACE:075B9FD1] (ice wraith variant)

and

_00StahlrimGuardianRace "Stahlrim Guardian" [RACE:076E3969] (storm atronach variant)

None of these have animations, right? 

6 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

It's the new SSE Immersive Creatures. There are a few new races. Also this: 

None of these have animations, right? 

i can't see whats inside sse esp files, so if you want them registered you will need to tell me what all the new races are.

what is _00GehenothRace based on?

the storm atronach may have animations within 1-3 months.

at this time the only way to do ice wraiths is if they are animated objects or load screens.

6 hours ago, Hamed.xxx23 said:

all animations working fine for me except canine animations not playing for dogs and wolves.

all animations registered with slal and I see the canine animations in sexlab, I think sexlab wont recognize dogs as canine

help me please how can I fix this? thanks

try re registering the animations:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

if that fails you may have older scripts stuck in your save file.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i can't see whats inside sse esp files, so if you want them registered you will need to tell me what all the new races are.

what is _00GehenothRace based on?

the storm atronach may have animations within 1-3 months.

at this time the only way to do ice wraiths is if they are animated objects or load screens.

Sorry, the gehenoth is a type of troll.

Dunno how well he'll animate--they're doing very funky things with the skeleton.

ok i updated mnc and cf to latest no probs on animations everything works on SLAL no Tstand crap except.

none of the anims on SLAL category "MNC xxxxx" wont play properly..creatures do theyr anim fine..player either stands still or does i think its male pillory hump anim or BJ.

running outta ideas here deleted tons of shit disabled mods screwed around on load orders seems nothin worked so far.

6 minutes ago, tepanator said:

ok i updated mnc and cf to latest no probs on animations everything works on SLAL no Tstand crap except.

none of the anims on SLAL category "MNC xxxxx" wont play properly..creatures do theyr anim fine..player either stands still or does i think its male pillory hump anim or BJ.

running outta ideas here deleted tons of shit disabled mods screwed around on load orders seems nothin worked so far.

rerun FNIS and:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

1 hour ago, tepanator said:

done all that just did all that 4th or 5th time still the same.
its some loose file "again" gonna try FNIS once again with diff settings

try deleting "Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx" and then running FNIS.

Hi MadMansGun,

Just wondering what has to be done to get my female PC a penis in werewolf/aroused mode?

I've tried sexlab werewolves "female used male aroused mesh" option but it doesn't seem to work, so I'm using the MNC 11 version.

I've modified the skin in MNC to be male, but nothing gets equipped - what am I missing in te5edit?

11 minutes ago, 7osisg4d said:

Hi MadMansGun,

Just wondering what has to be done to get my female PC a penis in werewolf/aroused mode?

I've tried sexlab werewolves "female used male aroused mesh" option but it doesn't seem to work, so I'm using the MNC 11 version.

I've modified the skin in MNC to be male, but nothing gets equipped - what am I missing in te5edit?

install

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/

or

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3219-horny-werewolves-of-skyrim/

and use the "Player Hermaphrodite Werewolf patch" found inside the "Mod Compatibility Kit" or "EXTRA ADD-ONs"

24 minutes ago, 7osisg4d said:

Hi MadMansGun,

+1 to this question for me, I dabbled trying to have this happen with the new MNC werewolf implementation but didn't have much success, likely due to missing a flag or two trying to manipulate the armor entries in TES5Edit. 

At one point with an earlier version of MNC my female werewolf happened to get a big ol werewolf dong when over a certain arousal threshold, which was likely unintended since my character is not normally a futa.  With the changes to support female creatures and tweaks to werewolf functionality in more recent patches this happy accident got patched out, but I certainly wouldn't mind a guide to try to manually patch it back in.  Not a huge issue for me, but it is definitely more fun to have equipment when triggering a Sexlab Werewolf scene rather than dry-humping or being restricted to the handful of female werewolf animations.

My werewolf replacer installs are pretty organic at this point which makes messing with it a bit more dicey - I'm using Moonlight Tales for my female werewolf skin, but manually replaced the target meshes and textures with an HDT werewolf mesh.

Edit: Ninja'd by MadMansGun as expected. :classic_tongue: While I won't likely end up overwriting my werewolf setup, I may examine the player hemaphrodite patch and see if it could be dissected to work with my setup.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

install

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/

or

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3219-horny-werewolves-of-skyrim/

and use the "Player Hermaphrodite Werewolf patch" found inside the "Mod Compatibility Kit" or "EXTRA ADD-ONs"

Specifically I'm looking for my female PC to become a male werewolf.  Ideally with HDT.  And a penis that works for werewolf/female human pairings.

herm + edit meshes to be male?   Or easier: replace female with male meshes. 

For some reason CF will only show default herm no matter what I've selected.   

Also: is there a way to target the PC for CF?

7 hours ago, 7osisg4d said:

click and drag

fsscr005.jpg

and from the readme file:

1. open the HornyWereHermPlayer.esp with TES5Edit (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?)
2. find FormID 00000007 (just type 7 in the FormID search box and hit enter)
3. on the right side of the screen find the line called "WNAM-Worn Armor"
4. in the "WNAM-Worn Armor" line right click on "SkinHermWerewolvesSoft [ARMO:##005AD0]" and click on "Edit"
5. type in ONE of the following numbers for the body you want

Note: ## = whatever number is in front of the "HornyWerewolves.esp"/"HornyCreatures.esp" on the left side of the screen.

FormID        Female Player    Male Player
##005AC2    Normal Female / Normal Male
##005ADE    Normal Female / Male Horse (No Knot)
##005ADF    Normal Female / Male Horse (Small offset Knot)
##005AE0    Normal Female / Male Horse (Large offset Knot)
##005AE1    Normal Female / Male Horse (Small Centered Knot)
##005AE2    Normal Female / Male Horse (Large Centered Knot)
##005AD1    Hermaphrodite / Hermaphrodite Horse (No Knot)
##005AD2    Hermaphrodite / Hermaphrodite Horse (Small offset Knot)
##005AD3    Hermaphrodite / Hermaphrodite Horse (Large offset Knot)
##005AD4    Hermaphrodite / Hermaphrodite Horse (Small Centered Knot)
##005AD5    Hermaphrodite / Hermaphrodite Horse (Large Centered Knot)

i started a new game with this mnc slal ed. i get a severe Problem with Lydia. she disappears. Sometimes, when i enter a new Zone, she is there . if i save this and load this save, she is not there. she does not follow me through loading zones.

i always Play with aft, This Problem does not come from aft. also, aft confirms strange behaciour of Lydia. calling her by aft does work very few times. resetting aft does not help, neither Deinstallation.

i dont understand logs, dont know what is important and what not, thats why i never make some.

maybe you have heard about such follower behaviour  and have an idea what to do.

thanks