More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

Hey so I reached out to the author of SkyFem & he created a solo plugin for me that turns all Draugr female & it did in fact change their clothed bodies to female & they still retain the futa bodies when naked, BUT THEY STILL HAVE MALE HEADS!!! ;-;

Yes I know for a fact they are male still, they have beards & shiet like the normal Draugr. I think something is either wrong with this character playthrough specifically or it's my entire game. I've changed NPC heads to female before with Creation Kit but I have no idea how to apply a change like that to an entire race of creatures so I'm going to try starting a new game first & if that doesn't work, I'll try looking for other options while keepin the CK as a last resort option.

Update: Tried a new character & they still have male heads so something definitely wrong with my game if neither your patch nor SkyFem's worked.

2 hours ago, Destroyah340 said:

Hey so I reached out to the author of SkyFem & he created a solo plugin for me that turns all Draugr female & it did in fact change their clothed bodies to female & they still retain the futa bodies when naked, BUT THEY STILL HAVE MALE HEADS!!! ;-;

Yes I know for a fact they are male still, they have beards & shiet like the normal Draugr. I think something is either wrong with this character playthrough specifically or it's my entire game. I've changed NPC heads to female before with Creation Kit but I have no idea how to apply a change like that to an entire race of creatures so I'm going to try starting a new game first & if that doesn't work, I'll try looking for other options while keepin the CK as a last resort option.

Update: Tried a new character & they still have male heads so something definitely wrong with my game if neither your patch nor SkyFem's worked.

again that's impossible, the Draugr's head and body are all one mesh, you can't have one without the other.

DraugrBeardRemovalTest.esp

Having an odd issue, not sure who else to ask.  All animations and effects are working normally *except* for canines.  With any canine (wolfrace, dogcompanionrace, etc), the animation starts and the PC role plays as normal, but the canine doesn't animate and instead goes through its normal loop of idle animations.

I have added several canine followers, some with custom races, and I did add those to the SL system via a scripted dummy quest using the typical "Function OnCreatureRegister()
    sslCreatureAnimationSlots.AddRaceID("Canines", "DogMeekoRace"), etc"  mechanism, which worked fine in the past.  Its the only thing I can think of that might've messed it up.  Did the same with some custom sabrecats, and those animations are working fine.

So, to summarize: canine animations start, but the canine doesn't animate properly, instead maintaining its default idle animations.  Doesn't affect any other types of creatures or other actors.  Everything but canines works as expected.

Any help would be appreciated as I'm not even sure where the trouble source might be.  Thanks.

EDIT:  Adding a few points, just to avoid false starts:

- CF sees the canines in question (both vanilla and my own) and arouses/hardens as expected.

- SL framework reports no errors in console.  Have not activated papyrus to check there.  Doing so now.

EDIT2:  No unusual papyrus events for Sexlab or any other related mods.  (Frostfall had a couple stacks, but that isn't unusual.)

EDIT3:  Nothing is overwriting the skeletal files for the animals.

1 hour ago, Seijin8 said:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

30 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

Thanks for the reply, but it didn't help.

Had already tried that before, but did so again just in case.  No change.  All animations work on all creatures *except* canines, where the normal canine idles play instead of the expected scene.  Tried on several dogs/wolves, both vanilla and modded.

7 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

Thanks for the reply, but it didn't help.

Had already tried that before, but did so again just in case.  No change.  All animations work on all creatures *except* canines, where the normal canine idles play instead of the expected scene.  Tried on several dogs/wolves, both vanilla and modded.

delete these files and rerun FNIS:

Data\meshes\actors\canine\behaviors\dogbehavior.hkx

Data\meshes\actors\canine\behaviors wolf\wolfbehavior.hkx

7 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

delete these files and rerun FNIS:

Data\meshes\actors\canine\behaviors\dogbehavior.hkx

Data\meshes\actors\canine\behaviors wolf\wolfbehavior.hkx

MadMansGun, you rock!  That was indeed the problem.  At some point those files must've been deleted.

Listing the steps in case someone else has this issue:

1) These files only existed within the Dawnguard BSA (I didn't delete those).

2) Re-ran FNIS and verified that these files were not created.

3) Redownloaded FNIS Creatures and re-ran FNIS and those files *were* created.

4) Started up game, re-registered animations.

5) Worked as advertised!

Thank you very much!

MadMansGun, is there a schlongified model for the Draugr hounds?  They initiate in scenes like other canines, but lack the hardware... if they exist in the MNC, forgive me.  I'll have to take a look at my mod list an see if something may be replacing them.

Also.. I would like to inquire.  If I wanted to remove female draugr from ever spawning (even despite setting CF to enable male only, I still get female draugr).

Could I simply remove all things regarding female draugr from my folders an would resolve this?
Or is there another way to simply disable them without removal?

5 hours ago, XZero said:

MadMansGun, is there a schlongified model for the Draugr hounds?  They initiate in scenes like other canines, but lack the hardware... if they exist in the MNC, forgive me.  I'll have to take a look at my mod list an see if something may be replacing them.

Also.. I would like to inquire.  If I wanted to remove female draugr from ever spawning (even despite setting CF to enable male only, I still get female draugr).

Could I simply remove all things regarding female draugr from my folders an would resolve this?
Or is there another way to simply disable them without removal?

the only stock "Draugr hounds" i know of are the ghost hounds in Labyrinthian, and they should have dicks.

you would need to remove the females from the leveled lists.

11 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

the only stock "Draugr hounds" i know of are the ghost hounds in Labyrinthian, and they should have dicks.

you would need to remove the females from the leveled lists.

Ah, I found the ones I was referencing.  Mihail's draugr patrol mod, the mod added a vargr undead hounds.  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81712/
I'll look to see if there's a mod or mesh that answers that question, if you know of it feel free to let me know.  thank you.

I found nothing related to being able to find a way to registering skin for draugr hounds from that mod.  :/

9 hours ago, XZero said:

Ah, I found the ones I was referencing.  Mihail's draugr patrol mod, the mod added a vargr undead hounds.  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81712/
I'll look to see if there's a mod or mesh that answers that question, if you know of it feel free to let me know.  thank you.

I found nothing related to being able to find a way to registering skin for draugr hounds from that mod.  :/

i don't have a patch for that one at this time, only this one:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90151/

Hey Guys,

I have a little problem after updating from MNC+MNC hentai creatures from 11.1 to 11.2(using MO).So if i want to spawn a boar it spawns a fox instead.I already was looking for MNC hentai creatures 11.1 again but i couldnt find it yet(pretty sure there was a "show older files" or something similar button but it seems to be gone).I already deleted the "old" versions from my PC and my backup device because i like to keep things clean and it seemed like 11.2 would work without problems.I have tested all other creatures and they spawn correctly.I also cant interact with the fox and console is not showing a hentai name just that it comes from hentai creatures.esp.So is it just on my end or does anyone else have this bug?

20180726111809_1.jpg

5 hours ago, Hellbeast123 said:

Hey Guys,

I have a little problem after updating from MNC+MNC hentai creatures from 11.1 to 11.2(using MO).So if i want to spawn a boar it spawns a fox instead.I already was looking for MNC hentai creatures 11.1 again but i couldnt find it yet(pretty sure there was a "show older files" or something similar button but it seems to be gone).I already deleted the "old" versions from my PC and my backup device because i like to keep things clean and it seemed like 11.2 would work without problems.I have tested all other creatures and they spawn correctly.I also cant interact with the fox and console is not showing a hentai name just that it comes from hentai creatures.esp.So is it just on my end or does anyone else have this bug?

20180726111809_1.jpg

I have hentai 11_2 and my summon boar summoned a boar not a fox.

5 hours ago, Hellbeast123 said:

Hey Guys,

go to the google drive (the top link), i keep forgetting to update that one so it's still at v11.1g.

as for the fox: it's a random bug that only some people get with summoning spells that use the "Leveled NPC" lists, i have no clue why some users get it and others don't, but it's usually the wolves that exhibit this problem.

you can bypass the problem by editing the Magic Effect's (HentaiCreatureBoarEffect "HentaiCreatureBoarEffect" [MGEF:0610E194]) property to be a non-random npc, Eg:

HentaiCreatureBoar "Hentai Boar" [NPC_:061CE8E7]

or

HentaiCreatureBoarMounted "Hentai Boar (Mounted)" [NPC_:061CE8E6]

Hey,thanks for the replies.

I tried to do the editing you told me but well lets say im just the uh "average" mod user,i didnt find the Magic Effects,didnt even know where to look for it,like ingame or any file in the mods or base game(also im scared to screw things up,when i started to use mods my game broke after arround 5 mods due to unpacking wrong stuff into wrong places,guess thats why i started to use MO).So i deleted the hentai creatures 11.2 and downloaded the 11.1 from the link you told me.Works fine now.Appreciate your fast reply and help though.Also i wanna thank you for your great mods,made the game much more enjoyable and longer lasting.I basically was through after arround 400 hours. Then i started to install mods and now im at 550 hours and there is no end in sight.

Greetings.

8 hours ago, Hellbeast123 said:

Hey Guys,

20180726111809_1.jpg

dont ever summon ff00xxx creatures, scroll up and summon the ones with lower numbers

11 minutes ago, leyre said:

dont ever summon ff00xxx creatures, scroll up and summon the ones with lower numbers

Well its not like i summoned it through console or something,i just used the "Summon Hentai Boar" spell which is given from Hentai creatures mod,there is nothing i could have actually choosen from or affect it in any way,thats just what the console told me by clicking on it after i used the spell.

1 hour ago, Hellbeast123 said:

I tried to do the editing you told me but well lets say im just the uh "average" mod user,i didnt find the Magic Effects,didnt even know where to look for it,like ingame or any file in the mods or base game(also im scared to screw things up,when i started to use mods my game broke after arround 5 mods due to unpacking wrong stuff into wrong places,guess thats why i started to use MO).So i deleted the hentai creatures 11.2 and downloaded the 11.1 from the link you told me.Works fine now.Appreciate your fast reply and help though.Also i wanna thank you for your great mods,made the game much more enjoyable and longer lasting.I basically was through after arround 400 hours. Then i started to install mods and now im at 550 hours and there is no end in sight.

Greetings.

You said you use Mod Organizer...yes? You are going to find it in Mod Organizer/Mods/"insert suspect mod name here". Glad it is fixed now. For future reference, you can copy the entire mods folder from Mod Organizer and zip it to the desktop. Then change whatever you want in the mods folder. If it does not work/ Breaks the game you delete the mods folder in Mod Organizer and replace it with the zip file from the desktop, back as you were.

1 hour ago, Hellbeast123 said:

I tried to do the editing you told me but well lets say im just the uh "average" mod user,i didnt find the Magic Effects,didnt even know where to look for it,like ingame or any file in the mods or base game(also im scared to screw things up,when i started to use mods my game broke after arround 5 mods due to unpacking wrong stuff into wrong places,guess thats why i started to use MO)

you use TES5Edit (NOT the Creation Kit) to load the HentaiCreatures.esp, it's a lot easier to find and edit things with it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/

42 minutes ago, Content Consumer said:

Quick question - 

I need a tag to start a sexlab animation - I want something where the player masturbates or gropes a horse. What is the appropriate tag?

"Horse" & "Masturbation" i would assume.

or maybe "HandJob" ?

i'm not good with tags.

29 minutes ago, leyre said:

they did not spawn it with the console, they clicked on a npc that was summoned with a spell.

edit: i see Hellbeast123 already replied to that.

45 minutes ago, LukeDuke said:

Can you please tell me which files has been updated/changed in v11.2a compared to v11.2? I don't want to reinstall whole mod again.

From the changelog:

MoreNastyCritters v11.2A

testing out a override to stop Creature Framework from applying it's cloaking script onto human actors (reducing the papyrus workload a bit).

The only thing that should have changed is the MNC plugin, to add some conditions to the CF cloak so it doesn't process humanoid races (which CF isn't supposed to take care of anyway) and thus it has a lower impact on performance.