More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

Had 2 quick questions b4 I leave on a trip for 3 weeks:

1. You wouldn't happen to have futa draugr nifs would u ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)??? (God am gettin more depraved)

2. If I update my MNC to use your new femgiants & other new stuff, do you think its possible that just like when I replaced the male falmer nifs in my game with futas, I could replace male giant nifs with the futas u gave me way back then & replace the females with the old females???

1 hour ago, Destroyah340 said:

Had 2 quick questions b4 I leave on a trip for 3 weeks:

1. You wouldn't happen to have futa draugr nifs would u ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)??? (God am gettin more depraved)

2. If I update my MNC to use your new femgiants & other new stuff, do you think its possible that just like when I replaced the male falmer nifs in my game with futas, I could replace male giant nifs with the futas u gave me way back then & replace the females with the old females???

yes, i gave them to Corsec:

SkyFem V4 Patch More Nasty Critters V11.1D.7z

1 hour ago, Destroyah340 said:

Noice, will these require SkyFem tho? & they shouldnt have the purple textures problem if I use the latest MNC or it doesnt matter which MNC I have?

it should work without SkyFem, it adds extra settings to the CF MCM.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

it should work without SkyFem, it adds extra settings to the CF MCM.

One last thing (mah bad, didnt even know dis would happen) but I recently downloaded HDT All in One Animated Pussy & it included a replacer for MNC nifs so they could work the collisions correctly but then I only allowed one falmer nif to get replaced & it replaced the futa with a male, oof. Happen to have or know someone who has futa nifs for female creatures that can detect collisions for Clams of Skyrim? or maybe a method to make the nifs I have already compatible???

3 hours ago, Destroyah340 said:

HDT All in One Animated Pussy

not compatible with MNCV11, or female creatures.

"Naturalistic HDT and Beast HDT" is the compatible one (but still no female creatures)

3 hours ago, Destroyah340 said:

or maybe a method to make the nifs I have already compatible???

NifSkope can be used to copy/add the NiStringExtraData, but i don't know what else would need to be done (if anything).

Can you help me with my question about missing nude models?

I have a problem with the nude skins. Some races have no nude skins in the sex animations. They should have one, because I saw them earlier with other saves, but this time they have none. What can I do to load the skins? Reregistering the mods didn't work this time 

I can't find a way to fix that problem.

As soon as I try to run this with "Billyy's SLAL Animations 1.11", I don't get past any loading screen at all. I'm not even able to start a new game without a CTD. Can you think of anything that may be the problem here, and maybe a way I can get around it?

By the way, the animation limit shouldn't be the Problem, I am using the XL version of FNIS. Also, sadly, the game does not create a papyrus log.

2 minutes ago, EinfachJul said:

As soon as I try to run this with "Billyy's SLAL Animations 1.11", I don't get past any loading screen at all. I'm not even able to start a new game without a CTD. Can you think of anything that may be the problem here, and maybe a way I can get around it?

By the way, the animation limit shouldn't be the Problem, I am using the XL version of FNIS. Also, sadly, the game does not create a papyrus log.

Too many animations is the fast answer as to why you are CTDing - and no, the fact you are using FNIS XXL does *not* mean you won't have a problem with an animation limit. 

FNIS XXL just allows you to actually load enough animations to cause the game to crash, and warns about this on its download page.  It doesn't *fix* the fact that there are limits to animations in the Skyrim engine.  You will want to look at your load order and try to reduce the number of animations you have if you want to add more SLAL packs.

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-10-august-2016/

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstall JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures - SIC Addon V3.0 (if you have "Skyrim Immersive Creatures" mod installed)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1889-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/

and don't merge sexlab related esp files or rename any esp files.

3 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM. 

I did that multiple times without a result.

So I just got attacky by an IMP from Mihail Monsters, and deciding to fail my struggle it turned into a headless, schlong-less man body and beggain humping my dragonbor!? @_@

Is that supposed to happen? I thought 11.1G "bla bla more Mihail" just added Schlongs to the creatures?

32 minutes ago, Dojo_dude said:

Is that supposed to happen? I thought 11.1G "bla bla more Mihail" just added Schlongs to the creatures?

"bla bla more Mihail" and all the other Mihail updates just means that Mihail's creature races have been added to MNC so they will animate based on the skeletons they use.  It does *not* mean that custom meshes have been made for them with schlongs attached and added to Creature Framework.  For most monsters this just means they will dry-hump, altho probably for a few (like your Imp) may be special cases that try to swap out a aroused mesh that doesn't exist.

45 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

probably for a few (like your Imp) may be special cases that try to swap out a aroused mesh that doesn't exist.

that should be impossible, MNCV11's FC json files are setup to swap specified race armors only.

to me it sounds like this "imp race" is setup to use human behaviors/animations and sexlab is unequipping it's armor like it would for any other human based races.

the most likely cause would be that the armor was equipped to the npc as a worn armor instead of the race as a worn skin.

22 minutes ago, shunter said:

Do you need any additional files to enable Mihail Monster's to have genitals and anims? Or does the the base mod already cover them? I'm fully aware it doesn't cover every single creature.

Save for his Undead Werewolves mod(which requires a addon to that mod, along with Creature Framework - though due to their size, most Werewolf animations won't line up),  Mihail's creature mods haven't been given the schlong treatment yet - unless I have missed any others.

MNC mentioning it in updates is, as mentioned above, only done to register what skeleton they use, and thus what animations they will be able to use. 

4 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

Save for his Undead Werewolves mod(which requires a addon to that mod, along with Creature Framework - though due to their size, most Werewolf animations won't line up),  Mihail's creature mods haven't been given the schlong treatment yet - unless I have missed any others.

MNC mentioning it in updates is, as mentioned above, only done to register what skeleton they use, and thus what animations they will be able to use. 

Ah.

Any idea if he's ever gonna do the same with this mod? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56379/

I noticed that he 'enabled' them, but they haven't been schlonged yet.

8 minutes ago, shunter said:

Ah.

Any idea if he's ever gonna do the same with this mod? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56379/

I noticed that he 'enabled' them, but they haven't been schlonged yet.

Well, it wasn't Mihail who did the addon, rather it's a mod here on LL - Undead Werewolves for Creature Framework

As for the Zombies mod...no idea.

1 hour ago, Kuroyami said:

that's behaviors, not skeletons.  i register the races based on what behavior hkx files they are setup to use, i don't even look at there skeletons.

Eg: if i see a new dog race and it's setup to use the "Actors\Canine\WolfProject.hkx" behavior file i will register the new race as "Wolves" because they are the animations it will use, if i tried to register them as "Dogs" just because they are using the Dog's skeleton and then try to use a dog only animation they will just stand there doing nothing because the needed animation is only registered in "Actors\Canine\DogProject.hkx"

On 6/20/2018 at 4:08 PM, EinfachJul said:

I seem to be having this same issue. Well, I'm not 100% sure I have the exact same issue as yours, but if I try to use Billy's animation, my game will also CTD on launch. Disabling it makes everything go back to normal. And no, I'm fairly sure it has nothing to do with an excessive number of animations, as I disabled every single animation pack one by one, running FNIS afterwards to find the culprit.

The "update procedure" from v9 is basically: Uninstall all files from the previous version. Install the new version. If you're using MO it's done in one click, and in NMM it's the same, except you might need to do the MNC search. Just saying you make it more complicated than it needs to be, but if you're installing mods manually it is helpful.

I'm also wondering why the mod has a script that constantly checks the creatures? Is it really needed? Otherwise it's nice that you have made it SLAL.

1 hour ago, nightwolf said:

I'm also wondering why the mod has a script that constantly checks the creatures? Is it really needed? Otherwise it's nice that you have made it SLAL.

if your talking about Creature Framework's cloaking script nothing will have dicks without it, CF uses that script to apply the nude and/or aroused meshes onto creatures.

no one has come up with a better script/framework, therefor we are stuck with using Creature Framework.

22 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

if your talking about Creature Framework's cloaking script nothing will have dicks without it, CF uses that script to apply the nude and/or aroused meshes onto creatures.

no one has come up with a better script/framework, therefor we are stuck with using Creature Framework.

Why can't it use a script that applies the meshes just before sex and isn't run all the time. I don't see why it needs to check creatures' arousal. Not that it is a problem for me, but it seems excessive. The main reason I want to know is because I change the settings of the script to make it check less often and in a smaller radius(to stop it from cluttering my log). Can that give me creatures without dicks?