More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

45 minutes ago, CharlieFoxxx said:

okay so um, I read that you updated mnc to support a bunch of Mihail's mods? so far I only have seen the penises on the zombies and skinned hounds, but on the zombie horses and werewolves, giant snakes, there was no penis, the undead werewolves and the zombie horse were kinda, disappointing, to not see a penis on, am I doing something incorrectly here?

there races are registered so they can use animations, that does NOT mean they come with dicks.

What does it mean when the humans move during animations, but the creatures stays idle? This definitely applies to armored troll on human, player werewolf on human, and horse on summoned horse (both idle).

- Reran FNIS

- Re-enabled and re-registered animations

- Load order is as suggested in the install guide

I don't get it. Something's borked, but I don't have a lot of ideas for what it could be.

10 minutes ago, EvilBadger said:

What does it mean when the humans move during animations, but the creatures stays idle? This definitely applies to armored troll on human, player werewolf on human, and horse on summoned horse (both idle).

- Reran FNIS

- Re-enabled and re-registered animations

- Load order is as suggested in the install guide

I don't get it. Something's borked, but I don't have a lot of ideas for what it could be.

did you forget the FNIS creature pack?

So my game crashes when I load a game and start a new game after installing the True Wolves Addon, I know that's the mod that does it because It stops when I uninstalled it, does it need True Wolves along with MNC?

I installed this for the first time for my latest playthrough (new game) and got a draugr animation kicked off through Sexlab Adventures.  Everything seemed to work ok, but the draugrs had no cocks.  Do I need Sexlab Nude Creatures for that?  I noticed in the original post that the Sexlab Nude Creatures files were in struck out text, so I had removed them.  Any other tips on where I should look?  Thanks.

21 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

I installed this for the first time for my latest playthrough (new game) and got a draugr animation kicked off through Sexlab Adventures.  Everything seemed to work ok, but the draugrs had no cocks.  Do I need Sexlab Nude Creatures for that?  I noticed in the original post that the Sexlab Nude Creatures files were in struck out text, so I had removed them.  Any other tips on where I should look?  Thanks.

Did you try "re-register all mods" (or maybe it's "creatures") in the Creature Framework MCM menu?

1 hour ago, GeorgiaCav said:

Did you try "re-register all mods" (or maybe it's "creatures") in the Creature Framework MCM menu?

Yes, I had actually done that a considerable time before the draugr incident.  MNC is the only mod that Creature Framework can find.

11 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

your draugr problem is most likely caused by another mod adding new draugrs, Eg: mods like Immersive Creatures

No, I don't have that mod.  Mod Organizer says that only two files of this mod are being overwritten, both by SLAL - slalloaded.pex and slalloader.psc.  Here's my load order:

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
JSwords.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
SexLab.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
EFFCore.esm
BSAssets.esm
BSHeartland.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
BS_DLC_patch.esp
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Rounded Lanterns.esp
RaceMenu.esp
FNIS.esp
RelightingSkyrim_Legendary.esp
RLO - Interiors.esp
GreenWaterFix_v2withDawnguard.esp
DesyncBirdsOfPrey.esp
ETaC - Complete.esp
AOS.esp
Paralysis.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
SPTUnlimitedRingsDragonborn.esp
MannequinStayStill.esp
LSFX-Audiosettings.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Nausicaa's Tweaker.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
RLO - Exteriors.esp
Mighty Magick Skyrim - Main.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
Immersive Whiterun.esp
Immersive Solstheim.esp
NPCs Protected Redux.esp
Feminine Females.esp
Sexier Housecarls.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
LocalizedGuildJobs.esp
Point The Way.esp
Atlas Legendary.esp
SPTUnlimitedAmuletsDawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp
NPCs Protected Redux - COP.esp
Beards.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
LearnAlchemyFromRecipes.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
CFTO.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp
MiniNeeds.esp
Thornrock.esp
Smelter_Riften & Solitude.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
Svs Collection Jewelry.esp
Blacksmith Chests.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
Gildergreen Regrown.esp
FMEA Skyrim.esp
Dr_Bandolier.esp
Remove Your.esp
ETaC - Complete Atlas Patch.esp
Ish's Souls to Perks.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
LeatherBackpackBrownWithout-300.esp
Tanya.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp
Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
Grimoire.esp
Alice.esp
SPTUnlimitedAmulets.esp
WR_EnchantingTable2.esp
Vidani's Bag of Holding.esp
CitrusHead - Standalone.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
Apropos.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SPTUnlimitedRings.esp
TavernAIFix.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
GoToBed.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
female mannequins.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
SPTUnlimitedAmuletsDragonborn.esp
JaxonzMapMarkers.esp
SexistGuards.esp
Black Books Begone.esp
BBB Scroll Rack.esp
SPTUnlimitedRingsDawnguard.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
SexLab_Paycrime.esp
Slightly Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
ArmoredCircletsQuickFox.esp
Books of Skyrim Compilation.esp
SlaveTats.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
Facelight.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
HDT Piercingsets.esp
Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp
female mannequins in homes.esp
NusbieVoices.esp
SWT1.2.esp
CraftableClothes.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Brows.esp
Lightweight Potions and Poisons.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SkyUI.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
SexLab Strapon.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
DD_Helpers.esp
RLO - Illuminated Spells.esp
LycHairstyler.esp
chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp
Waterbreathing Breathless Emerge.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
NARC.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Maevan2EyeBrows.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
SLAdventures.esp
richer merchants.esp
FISS.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
Uncapped Perks Merged.esp
fFastTravelSpeedMult_4.esp
Radiant and Unique Potions Poisons and BOOZE.esp
Mighty Magick Skyrim - Dragonborn.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp
craftablelockpicks.esp
BSHeartland - Meshes.esp
BSHeartland - Textures.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-BS-Patch.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
RohZima_AnimObjects.esp
MoreSalt.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ccas_starts.esp
ETaC - Complete AS-LAL Patch.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
DynDOLOD.esp

You might still want to hit that re-register mods option in the MCM. I find that occasionally a creature won't have equipment (I actually AM running IC and BDIC along with MNC) and refreshing that option again helps, or seems to, even though I've done it before. Of course this is not nearly the issue it used to be before the current "generation" of MNC. But try it, it can't hurt and it might fix it.  (Unless you did do this and I misunderstood you to mean you hadn't since before the cockless draugr.)

everything works fine, just falmer & dauger's private parts are missing

& in CF, registering creature message never goes away. its because im not using a clean save. is this the reason that falmer & dauger's private part are missing?

another thing is that falmer don't attack me on sight same goes for skivers? any idea whats causing this ?

12 hours ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

& in CF, registering creature message never goes away. its because im not using a clean save. is this the reason that falmer & dauger's private part are missing?

another thing is that falmer don't attack me on sight same goes for skivers? any idea whats causing this ?

i don't know why your dicks are missing

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-10-august-2016/

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstall JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

creatures not attacking is probably caused by a mod like beast master (or whatever the hell it was called)

6 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Quick question please

Are the Mihail Wasps now covered by suitable animations? say, eg, the chaurus flyer ones?

they are registered to use Chaurus Hunter animations, but that does not mean they will line up right (or have any dicks/ovipositors)

8 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

i don't know why your dicks are missing

creatures not attacking is probably caused by a mod like beast master (or whatever the hell it was called)

they are registered to use Chaurus Hunter animations, but that does not mean they will line up right (or have any dicks/ovipositors)

Thanks  And it's Skyrim.  Can live with the weirdness... :P

14 hours ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

As far as the creatures not being hostile, it's probably because some mod is calming them.

If you are running Death Alternative: in its MCM menu, in the utility section, click on "Reset player state" and "Reset status effects." You will have to close MCM for each of them to process.

If you are running Defeat, there is a Clean Up option somewhere in its MCM. Click it.

Otherwise, check your other mods' MCM menus for similar options to remove their calming effects. Creature Framework may also have such an option, I can't recall at the moment. 

47 minutes ago, lopwss said:

can you have sex with the mammoth from hentai creatures?

the train option doesnt work

you need animations for him, install billyy's SLAL Pack for a bodyjob animation:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3999-billyys-slal-animations/

or my SLAL Pack to get eaten alive:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/

Hey am back from my trip & finally said fuck it & updated MNC along with using your SkyFem patch for futa creatures. So what happened is the vampire queens, falmer, spriggans, & giants are working as they should be (rip old femgiant design) but there's an issue with draugr.

After testing on multiple draugr I found that they all have the futa bodies except for females (can fix the females easily) but the males had neither their heads nor their clothed appearance change to the fem version. Basically they have male bodies & heads when clothed but when nude, they have the futa bodies & keep their male heads (I can tell they at least futa cuz they got skinnier bodies & dem flat tiddies lel). I'm not sure how to fix this because so far the issue is reacting differently from when I turned male falmers to look like females. I have tried to create them in the same method I did with falmer by creating a similar character assets folder structure but with "draugr" for the nif names & it doesn't work. Any ideas??? Can share pics of folder structure if it helps...

UPDATE: Couldn't fix the females unfortunately. At least on boss ones (ones who wear the Ancient Nord helmet, but am sure all normal females are affected too)

2 hours ago, Destroyah340 said:

Basically they have male bodies & heads when clothed but when nude, they have the futa bodies & keep their male heads

that should be impossible, the heads and bodys are all one mesh, are you sure it's not just applying beards onto the female heads? because that would be more likely than what your saying.

the SkyFem patch needs some more work anyways.

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that should be impossible, the heads and bodys are all one mesh, are you sure it's not just applying beards onto the female heads? because that would be more likely than what your saying.

the SkyFem patch needs some more work anyways.

I'm positive its the whole head. Some of the males have very distinctive shapes that carry over when they strip nude & even tho I changed the default female to futa as well, they still stay normal (which normally would be fine if the males worked correctly & if I could make their clothed look into female also). I'm thinking if SkyFem turns them all female in their clothed forms too, that might fix this but the issue from that is I have no interest in turning human/elf males female too & I already have a mod that turns unnamed NPCs female so i dont need another feminizer unless it targets different NPCs