More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

3 hours ago, botticelli said:

stop letting your mod manager auto install everything for you and actually look at the files your downloading, that 7zip has patches for many different mods inside of it and they are sorted into different sub folders, each with there own readme file, only install the patches for mods that you actually have.

3 hours ago, AnimeS101 said:

make sure all your mods are the SSE versions or at least compatible with it.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

MMG, have you tackled (or know of anyone who has) the Diverse Werewolves Collection mod?  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83564

Looking at it, seems that it would devour a day or two to get it all hooked up, so I was hoping someone had already done it.

EDIT:  Nevermind, it appears to work out of the box.

EDIT2:  Well, it works, but eliminates the replacement texture set from the mod and makes it un-Diverse again, so back to original question: has anyone done this yet?

13 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

MMG, have you tackled (or know of anyone who has) the Diverse Werewolves Collection mod?  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83564

not that i know of, werewolf mods are like horse mods: there are a lot of them and they are a pain in the ass to patch.

1 hour ago, yurinel said:

So Storm Atronach and Ash Guardian have meshe just for now. not anim right?

yes, a mesh needs to exist before anyone can start making animations for it.

3 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Does the Mihail Giant Wasp have a penis?

no, at least not from me anyways.

1 hour ago, MrSkinz said:

Question: is there a way to update the meshes and still play on my old save file? 

if your using any version of v11 just update the mod and continue playing, but:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

4 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Do I delete the previous version of v11 before updating to the latest version of v11 and updating as above? 

the file names are the same so you just need to overwrite it.

Facing character, alignment problem.

After installing SLAL edition correctly, everything worked perfectly. After a while for some unknown reason i started to get CTDs. I used various methods to fix this, so i used various fix mods & finally it worked. Now i dont get CTD but it takes alot of time to get undressed & get aligned. & the alignment is wayy off. My mod list is given bellow. Any idea how can i fix this problem.

(I also use enboost,Load game CTD Fix, Crash Fixes v12,PapyrusUtill,UIExtention,JContainers,SkyUI)

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2018-08-08T15-44-37.txt

hi everyone!

i got a problem and cant fix it.

everything works fine but draugrs in game have no shlongs.

i saw that its need to check the models and skeletons but as i can see its okay.

i think draugrs are the unhappiest creatures in the skyrim for me.

for the first they dont have a proper voice type in sexlab (i fix it).

and now they dont have shlongs.

can someone helps me with it?

i asked it in february on the forum, but had no help

3 hours ago, plamya said:

hi everyone!

i got a problem and cant fix it.

everything works fine but draugrs in game have no shlongs.

i saw that its need to check the models and skeletons but as i can see its okay.

i think draugrs are the unhappiest creatures in the skyrim for me.

for the first they dont have a proper voice type in sexlab (i fix it).

and now they dont have shlongs.

can someone helps me with it?

i asked it in february on the forum, but had no help

Try toggling the schlongs off then back on..see if that fixes it. 

38 minutes ago, plamya said:

do you mean i have to disable draugrs in creature framework or i need to disable creature framework?

do you have Immersive Creatures installed? that mod adds extra draugr meshes to the game, so if you have that mod you will need bad dog's addon for it:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1889-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/

for all other problems do this:

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-10-august-2016/

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

So I installed this Mod and now everytime I load into a open world part of Skyrim my game crashes. Inside buildings/caves works fine but nothing else.... Any ideas? Here is the last few lines of my papyrus log

Spoiler

04:46:00PM] VM is freezing...
[08/09/2018 - 04:46:00PM] VM is frozen
[08/09/2018 - 04:46:00PM] Saving game...
[08/09/2018 - 04:46:01PM] VM is thawing...
[08/09/2018 - 04:46:02PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[08/09/2018 - 04:46:04PM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are disabled!
[08/09/2018 - 04:46:06PM] [CRDE] Player is in UI, busy
[08/09/2018 - 04:46:06PM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:0.044006
[08/09/2018 - 04:46:24PM] Found 0 nakedActors
[08/09/2018 - 04:46:24PM] slaScanner start time is ....1028.442017
[08/09/2018 - 04:46:24PM] Found 0 arousedActors
[08/09/2018 - 04:46:25PM] slaScanner end time is ....1029.524048
[08/09/2018 - 04:46:25PM] Next update in 120.000000
[08/09/2018 - 04:46:26PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts

Not sure if that helps or not, if need bee I can put in the whole log.

43 minutes ago, RavenLynnNeverMore said:

So I installed this Mod and now everytime I load into a open world part of Skyrim my game crashes. Inside buildings/caves works fine but nothing else.... Any ideas? Here is the last few lines of my papyrus log

Not sure if that helps or not, if need bee I can put in the whole log.

according to that the last thing it did was something called "DCUR", but i don't know what that is or if it even has anything to do with your crash.

papyrus logs only show problems with scripts and nothing else, so for all i know you could have a deleted navmesh.

27 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

according to that the last thing it did was something called "DCUR", but i don't know what that is or if it even has anything to do with your crash.

papyrus logs only show problems with scripts and nothing else, so for all i know you could have a deleted navmesh.

DCUR is Deviously Cursed Loot - I believe those lines are just its periodic maintenance cycles where it checks if it should be triggering an event or not.  Probably not related to constant overworld crashing unless something is seriously wrong with a game or install - those cycles should run in interiors as well.